Amazing Race 20 Cast Includes Big Brother Duo, a Guy Named 'Fitness' and a Couple of Clowns

How nimbly can one traverse the globe in giant clown feet? That may be the question facing one of the teams in the 20th edition of CBS’ The Amazing Race, which has just unveiled its cast.

Survivor: One World Cast Includes Phlebotomist, NFL Vet’s Wife and a Stand-Up Comic

Their ages range from 25 to 45, and among the duos are a pair of federal agents, a set of twins, two sisters, married professional clowns and a guy called “Fitness.” You’ll also spy Big Brother 13 winner Rachel Reilly and her fiancé/fellow Houseguest, Brendon.

Take a look at all 11 teams and get ready for the next Race, kicking off Sunday, Feb. 19.

Comments (41)

• I’m already hoping that they have one of those eliminations at the starting line and the Fitness doesn’t make it past the first 10 minutes.

Comment by Ari – January 25, 2012 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is that?

Comment by George – January 25, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because his name is “Fitness”…
        Should there be another reason?

Comment by Louie – January 25, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to seeing Brenchel LOSE!!! :-D They are so dysfunctional that this will be incredibly entertaining.

Comment by Snapy – January 25, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone fill Rachel in that there is a “D” in Brendon’s name? I can’t listen to another season of “BRENNAAAAAN”

Comment by Erin – January 25, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season was just ruined for me when I saw the picture of Brendon/Rachel. I am hoping and praying they are eliminated quickly because I can’t stand another season with both of them. Ugh!

Comment by Ali – January 25, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word!

Comment by dvmom – January 25, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel just the opposite… they are so dysfunctional and entertaining.. and competitive, that I hope they make it to the final 4 … and then lose.

Comment by xwiseguyx – January 25, 2012 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOVE THEM! If they don’t get far, I’ll be so disappointed.

Comment by Mark – January 25, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This lineup looks more interesting than past years… filled with mockables! (“Fitness” … and the Clowns)

Comment by donna – January 25, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, thanks CBS for ruining the best reality show on television with that red headed tramp and her moron of a fiance. It will mark the first time in 20 seasons that I WON’T be watching TAR. I’ve endured a lot…..Flo, Victoria and Jonathan, the whole Team fiasco. That was all NOTHING compared to giving THAT woman more time on your crappy network. I’d even take Boston Rob over her right now…

Comment by Murrdawg – January 25, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Boston Rob is very cocky most of the times, but at least he has delivered the goods on Survivor and TAR in the past. But all Brenda has accomplished is to get millions of people to hate him, by being a total moron 2 summers in a row. And all Bitchey Rachel has to show for it, is a win last summer. But she totally alienated the HGs, America and the international viewers against her.

Comment by Roy – January 25, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LaSalla & Horal look like rejects from Jersey Shore cast.

Comment by lucia – January 25, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The producers of The Amazing Race should be ashamed of themselves for having another sloppy seconds CBS reality show team, especially a pair as trashy and reprehensible as Rachel and Brendon.

Comment by JD – January 25, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brenchel is pure reality TV GOLD. I will be glued to my TV set as long as they are on screen.

Comment by Rob R – January 25, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this show — and hate Brendon and Rachel
    hope they are first eliminated
    stupid CBS and their need to do crossovers

Comment by Uggh – January 25, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, unless Rachel and Brendon get canned on the first episode, I ain’t a watchin’…

Comment by The WB Frog – January 25, 2012 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • good. then don’t watch it. coz you might not like the result. coz Brenchel will be in the final …..

Comment by hagiz – January 25, 2012 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A show like this is designed for Rachel. She’ll be in her element. Hopefully, she’ll lose BREEENNNNNANNNNNN in a third world airport somewhere along the way.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – January 25, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, that would be the ultimate reward for whoring themselves out to CBS again.

Comment by Roy – January 25, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STFU Ari. You wouldnt last 10 seconds with Mr. Fitness

Comment by BIG DADDY JUAREZ – January 25, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wwwwoorrdd ari is this guys first hater! Congratulations second rate ari gold. Third rate. No, fourth.

Comment by George – January 25, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TAR = The Amazing Rachel. I have loved having her on my screen the past two summers and can’t wait to see her again.

Comment by Jack S – January 25, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is that you Les Moonves?

Comment by davey – January 25, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH. Brenchel? This will be the first season of Amazing Race ever I do not watch.

Comment by Joe – January 25, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • joe is a dig bat for sure why post if your not gonnna watch GOOO brechelllllllllllllll

Comment by thomas – January 25, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Team Douche-bag!

Comment by Abe Froman – January 25, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puke at Brenchel, otherwise known as Brenda and Bitch. Wow, why CBS and TAR have to ruin one of my favorite reality shows is a complete mystery to me. I really hope they will be a complete train wreck as they were on BB for the last 2 summers. But I’m glad I still got my puke bucket from last summer’s BB for every time they speak on the show.

But again a very diversified cast again. I think the favorites to win will be Andrew & Elliot Weber, just purely looking at their physique. And I expect the friends from NY state (Fitness) to be very cocky early on, and will be eliminated by not thinking properly and make mistakes early which will ultimately get them eliminated.

Comment by Roy – January 25, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so looking forward to this. Brendan and Rachel will be a disaster and it will be so much fun to watch. Personally I love it.

Comment by RKar – January 25, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited it’s ridiculous. I HATED Brenchel during their first season on Big Brother, then their second season of Big Brother, I grew to only hate Brendon, and love Rachel…she’s so ridiculous it’s fantastic. They’re competitive and as much as people may hate them, they work great as a team, though they such at communicating whenever they’re not competing haha. I really could see them going far. And I will enjoy all the ridiculousness.

Comment by Melissa – January 25, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …I used ridiculous a lot. haha. Sorry about that.

Comment by Melissa – January 25, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRENCHEL?!?!?!?! Are you frakkin’ kidding me? Why, CBS, oh WHY would you put your viewers through this torture AGAIN???

My only hope is that she leaves her nasty extensions in the hotel or something and has to run back and get them. Because you know she will lose time for her extensions.

Comment by Steven – January 25, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Rachel and BRendon will do well on the show, there fit and smart. I do think CBS is overdoing it with them, though whats next they’re going to be on Big Brother 14?

Comment by simon – January 25, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Beth – January 25, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to watch the “jersey shore-ish” juiceheads… I’m sure they’ll provide much needed uneducated comic relief.

Comment by Hillary – January 25, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so freakin Excited my Red head Queen (even if its with brendon) is on TAR!!! I’ve Loved Loved her on season 12 & 13 of big brother!! I know a lot of ppl love to hate her but there’s More that have grown to Love her! Ppl imo just don’t get her and her competitive nature…LOL She will give it Her all! It will be anything but Boring! I Can’t Wait till it starts!! I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they Win or atleast be in final four! Go Rachel Go!!! Love Your #1 fan!!

Comment by rachel lovher – January 25, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You people are so judgmental about people you don’t even know! You don’t have to be a juice head because you believe in fitness. Or be from NY or New Jersey and be cocky. Wise up people! Good luck Joey “Fitness” and Danny hope you take it all the way!

Comment by Donna – January 25, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew Rachel and Brendon were the BB couple you were talking about. Hehe

Comment by Izzy – January 25, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE BRENDON AND RACHAEL…I so hope they make it to the finish

Comment by pk – February 6, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck to the Madison, WI team!!!!! Make Wisconsin proud!!

Comment by Jill – February 8, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show was one of the best shows on tv. Unfortunately the network has ruin it with the typical reality tv, fights among contestants, drama, stupidity. Please do not let it fall under the same category of bad tv. Keep the same concept of previous seasons and do not ruin it for its viewers.

Comment by Agujeros negros – April 8, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post