Amazing Race 20 Cast Includes Big Brother Duo, a Guy Named 'Fitness' and a Couple of Clowns

How nimbly can one traverse the globe in giant clown feet? That may be the question facing one of the teams in the 20th edition of CBS’ The Amazing Race, which has just unveiled its cast.

Survivor: One World Cast Includes Phlebotomist, NFL Vet’s Wife and a Stand-Up Comic

Their ages range from 25 to 45, and among the duos are a pair of federal agents, a set of twins, two sisters, married professional clowns and a guy called “Fitness.” You’ll also spy Big Brother 13 winner Rachel Reilly and her fiancé/fellow Houseguest, Brendon.

Take a look at all 11 teams and get ready for the next Race, kicking off Sunday, Feb. 19.

1. Ari says:

I’m already hoping that they have one of those eliminations at the starting line and the Fitness doesn’t make it past the first 10 minutes.

2. Snapy says:

Looking forward to seeing Brenchel LOSE!!! :-D They are so dysfunctional that this will be incredibly entertaining.

3. Erin says:

Can someone fill Rachel in that there is a “D” in Brendon’s name? I can’t listen to another season of “BRENNAAAAAN”

4. Ali says:

This season was just ruined for me when I saw the picture of Brendon/Rachel. I am hoping and praying they are eliminated quickly because I can’t stand another season with both of them. Ugh!

5. donna says:

This lineup looks more interesting than past years… filled with mockables! (“Fitness” … and the Clowns)

6. Murrdawg says:

Well, thanks CBS for ruining the best reality show on television with that red headed tramp and her moron of a fiance. It will mark the first time in 20 seasons that I WON’T be watching TAR. I’ve endured a lot…..Flo, Victoria and Jonathan, the whole Team fiasco. That was all NOTHING compared to giving THAT woman more time on your crappy network. I’d even take Boston Rob over her right now…

• Roy says:

Boston Rob is very cocky most of the times, but at least he has delivered the goods on Survivor and TAR in the past. But all Brenda has accomplished is to get millions of people to hate him, by being a total moron 2 summers in a row. And all Bitchey Rachel has to show for it, is a win last summer. But she totally alienated the HGs, America and the international viewers against her.

7. lucia says:

LaSalla & Horal look like rejects from Jersey Shore cast.

8. JD says:

The producers of The Amazing Race should be ashamed of themselves for having another sloppy seconds CBS reality show team, especially a pair as trashy and reprehensible as Rachel and Brendon.

9. Rob R says:

Brenchel is pure reality TV GOLD. I will be glued to my TV set as long as they are on screen.

10. Uggh says:

love this show — and hate Brendon and Rachel
    hope they are first eliminated
    stupid CBS and their need to do crossovers

11. The WB Frog says:

Well, unless Rachel and Brendon get canned on the first episode, I ain’t a watchin’…

12. Magically Suspicious says:

A show like this is designed for Rachel. She’ll be in her element. Hopefully, she’ll lose BREEENNNNNANNNNNN in a third world airport somewhere along the way.

13. BIG DADDY JUAREZ says:

STFU Ari. You wouldnt last 10 seconds with Mr. Fitness

14. George says:

Wwwwoorrdd ari is this guys first hater! Congratulations second rate ari gold. Third rate. No, fourth.

15. Jack S says:

TAR = The Amazing Rachel. I have loved having her on my screen the past two summers and can’t wait to see her again.

16. Joe says:

UGH. Brenchel? This will be the first season of Amazing Race ever I do not watch.

17. Abe Froman says:

Go Team Douche-bag!

18. Roy says:

Puke at Brenchel, otherwise known as Brenda and Bitch. Wow, why CBS and TAR have to ruin one of my favorite reality shows is a complete mystery to me. I really hope they will be a complete train wreck as they were on BB for the last 2 summers. But I’m glad I still got my puke bucket from last summer’s BB for every time they speak on the show.

But again a very diversified cast again. I think the favorites to win will be Andrew & Elliot Weber, just purely looking at their physique. And I expect the friends from NY state (Fitness) to be very cocky early on, and will be eliminated by not thinking properly and make mistakes early which will ultimately get them eliminated.

19. RKar says:

I am so looking forward to this. Brendan and Rachel will be a disaster and it will be so much fun to watch. Personally I love it.

20. Melissa says:

I’m so excited it’s ridiculous. I HATED Brenchel during their first season on Big Brother, then their second season of Big Brother, I grew to only hate Brendon, and love Rachel…she’s so ridiculous it’s fantastic. They’re competitive and as much as people may hate them, they work great as a team, though they such at communicating whenever they’re not competing haha. I really could see them going far. And I will enjoy all the ridiculousness.

21. Steven says:

BRENCHEL?!?!?!?! Are you frakkin’ kidding me? Why, CBS, oh WHY would you put your viewers through this torture AGAIN???

My only hope is that she leaves her nasty extensions in the hotel or something and has to run back and get them. Because you know she will lose time for her extensions.

22. simon says:

I think Rachel and BRendon will do well on the show, there fit and smart. I do think CBS is overdoing it with them, though whats next they’re going to be on Big Brother 14?

23. Hillary says:

I can’t wait to watch the “jersey shore-ish” juiceheads… I’m sure they’ll provide much needed uneducated comic relief.

24. rachel lovher says:

I’m so freakin Excited my Red head Queen (even if its with brendon) is on TAR!!! I’ve Loved Loved her on season 12 & 13 of big brother!! I know a lot of ppl love to hate her but there’s More that have grown to Love her! Ppl imo just don’t get her and her competitive nature…LOL She will give it Her all! It will be anything but Boring! I Can’t Wait till it starts!! I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they Win or atleast be in final four! Go Rachel Go!!! Love Your #1 fan!!

25. Donna says:

You people are so judgmental about people you don’t even know! You don’t have to be a juice head because you believe in fitness. Or be from NY or New Jersey and be cocky. Wise up people! Good luck Joey “Fitness” and Danny hope you take it all the way!

26. Izzy says:

I knew Rachel and Brendon were the BB couple you were talking about. Hehe

27. pk says:

LOVE BRENDON AND RACHAEL…I so hope they make it to the finish

28. Jill says:

Good luck to the Madison, WI team!!!!! Make Wisconsin proud!!

29. Agujeros negros says:

The show was one of the best shows on tv. Unfortunately the network has ruin it with the typical reality tv, fights among contestants, drama, stupidity. Please do not let it fall under the same category of bad tv. Keep the same concept of previous seasons and do not ruin it for its viewers.