CSI: Miami Finale Shocker: [Spoiler] Will Destroy Horatio's Team!

Raquel Welch is more than just a pretty face, folks. In fact, the big, bad momma she’ll be playing on CBS’ CSI: Miami (Sundays at 10/9c) could be deemed a downright dangerous beauty — in that she is poised to trigger the beginning of the end for Horatio’s band of crime-solvers.

CSI: Miami‘s Adam Rodriguez Called on To Write/Direct Episode Covering a Delicate Subject

Guest-starring later this winter as the Navarro family matriarch — aka mother of Diego (Carlos Bernard) mother and grandmother to “Miami Taunter” suspect Esteban (Kuno Becker) –  “All the roads of murder lead to her,” executive producer Marc Dube tells TVLine. Thus, when her path ultimately crosses with that of the CSIs, “We wonder if she’s involved, is she covering things up…? Or is she really trying to help us clear her good name? It’s a mystery throughout.”

One thing seems for certain: The Navarro clan, which has dogged H & Co. in Season 10, will have the very last laugh.

“[That storyline] is going to peak at the end of the year, when they hire a high-priced, high-profile law firm that’s going to wind up separating our team,” Dube reveals. “They find loopholes in the law and basically get the CSI team reassigned, so we’re going to see some friction there.”

And exactly how will CSI: Miami viewers be left hanging at season’s end? Will they wonder which team member has landed where? “We’ll see where the chips fall,” Dube answers. But until Season 11 — if the crime drama is renewed — “you’ll be left to imagine how they get picked up again.”

Comments (169)

• I love csi:miami i think it should could come back for an 11 th series but CBS producers have said it cancelled for another show

Comment by Siobhan routledge – January 7, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They shouldnt just stop the show like that. CSI Miami means a lot to me. Just for watching that show it has shown me that I want and will be a CSI Detective. And maybe I’ll even work in the same building in Florida where they filmed this amazing show. They have to continue with this show. Yhe cast is perfect, the setting is perfect, the show is perfect. They have to and must continue the show!!

Comment by Trystn Rivera – January 10, 2013 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cancel csi Las Vegas and leave Miami on

Comment by Gloria – February 24, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please don’t cancel csi Miami it’s the best csi by far and I love Horatio

Comment by Julie – March 31, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your style is really unique in comparison to other people
    I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess
    I will just book mark this site.

Comment by aneh – April 11, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not understand to this day why the powers that be at CBS cancelled CSI Miami.They did it with no warning nor explanation. They clearly had no regard for the loyal fans of the series. It was clever, sophisticated, well written, and the actors were outstanding. Photography was excellent. Why have we heard so little about this cancellation?

Comment by Ginny Jones – June 12, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please bring back csi Miami & csi ny with its original cast

Comment by debbie santiago – June 19, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please do not cancel CSI MIAMI it is a riveting crime solving show. why cancel something that has everyone glued to their tv sets……..

Comment by Jay – June 19, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am a huge fan of CSI:Miami and I would die if this show is over is my life

Comment by Milagros – July 17, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I grow up I wanna be a CSI detective I wanna met my heros I hope when I grow up I could work in the same place u can not cancel CSI:Miami ill die CSI:Miami is my live.

Comment by Milagros – July 17, 2013 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI isn’t as good now! Bring back original cast please.

Comment by Barry – September 22, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This has been my favorite show for years would love to meet the cast David is my favorite or h but the rest of them are even better would have been honered to have met the whole crew ill never miss a show

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Time bomb my favorite show

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mr. Wolf can’t be beat

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please bring it back

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Record every show may watch them over and over but there is something I always miss David Caruso is awesome love to meet him personally and the rest if the crew they are all the best seen Natalie got married good for her !!!! Very hot !!! Eric has to be there he is a given Walter good addition very good emiley wow!!!!!

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI Miami get er done

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ever thought about doing one in Missouri kind of a hill billy ??!! Never know ??!!could be a hit?? Got party cove ?! Hit song

Comment by Harvey Burnett – September 24, 2013 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE DON’T CANCEL CSI MIAMI!!! LOVE THE SHOW JUST LOVE IT…VERY SELFISH if YOU CANCEL the SHOW

Comment by Misty – November 3, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish they would bring csi miami back! I love Jonathan Togo! Ryan was my favorite character. I really wish they went more into his history and background on the show

Comment by Kristen – January 28, 2014 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have always loved the csi franchise and im getting withdrawals now as its only repeats on in the uk, cant find out wgen season 14 of csi starts and am really gutted new york and miami are for some insane reason been axed, what i cant understand is why axe something that has millions of viewers glued to their seats, dont us viewers give the shows rating & high ratings are good for the shows which normally means the show stays im completely baffled at why cbs have axed it, bring them back and put some life back into uk tv,

Comment by kimberley gilliver – March 20, 2014 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post