CSI: Miami Finale Shocker: [Spoiler] Will Destroy Horatio's Team!

Raquel Welch is more than just a pretty face, folks. In fact, the big, bad momma she’ll be playing on CBS’ CSI: Miami (Sundays at 10/9c) could be deemed a downright dangerous beauty — in that she is poised to trigger the beginning of the end for Horatio’s band of crime-solvers.

CSI: Miami‘s Adam Rodriguez Called on To Write/Direct Episode Covering a Delicate Subject

Guest-starring later this winter as the Navarro family matriarch — aka mother of Diego (Carlos Bernard) mother and grandmother to “Miami Taunter” suspect Esteban (Kuno Becker) –  “All the roads of murder lead to her,” executive producer Marc Dube tells TVLine. Thus, when her path ultimately crosses with that of the CSIs, “We wonder if she’s involved, is she covering things up…? Or is she really trying to help us clear her good name? It’s a mystery throughout.”

One thing seems for certain: The Navarro clan, which has dogged H & Co. in Season 10, will have the very last laugh.

“[That storyline] is going to peak at the end of the year, when they hire a high-priced, high-profile law firm that’s going to wind up separating our team,” Dube reveals. “They find loopholes in the law and basically get the CSI team reassigned, so we’re going to see some friction there.”

And exactly how will CSI: Miami viewers be left hanging at season’s end? Will they wonder which team member has landed where? “We’ll see where the chips fall,” Dube answers. But until Season 11 — if the crime drama is renewed — “you’ll be left to imagine how they get picked up again.”

Comments (169)

• Plz, oh plz don’t axe csi miami it is defiantly the best of the best. I was very upset when without a trace and cold case was canceled now there is talk of canceling csi m come on and get a clue ppl this can’t be real, there are alot of new shows that stink like, good wife, person of interest for example couldn’t care less for either of them and more maybe it’s time for me to go to a different network if u cancel another great show.

Comment by LaDonna – May 22, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, no real wrap up? Not fair for the viewers. Good show and doubt that a replacement for this time slot will fare a whole lot better….thanks CBS…………

Comment by Linda – May 27, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY, LINDA IF THEY WERE’NT SURE IT WOULD BE COMING BACK, AND THE LAST SHOW COULD BE IT, THAT WAS THE WORST FINALE OF A SHOW THAT RAN 10 YEARS EVER. WE FANS DESERVED MUCH MORE THAN THAT, AS DID THE CAST. I KEEP HOPING SOMEHOW IT WILL COME BACK, BUT I THINK IT IS JUST WISHFUL THINKING

Comment by ARLENE – May 28, 2012 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I,like many, am so sorry that CSI Miami is supposed to be cancelled. What a shame – one of the few shows on TV where good wins over evil being camcelled! It doesn’t make sense to take off a good show and leave all these ridiculous reality shows on. Jerry Bruckheimer is a genius. His shows like Cold Case and Without ATrace should never have been cancelled and now talk of canceling CSI Miami. It is a shame!!

Comment by Jill Martin – May 27, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IT WAS POSTED ON MAY 12TH, THAT THE SHOW WOULD BE CANCELLED, AND I WAS DEVESTATED! I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, THESE RIDICULOUS REALITY SHOWS STILL ON, AND ONE OF THE FEW GOOD ONES LEFT GETS CANCELLED, I WILL REALLY MISS THE GANG, AND HORATIO!

Comment by ARLENE – May 28, 2012 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please leave CSI MIAMI ALONE. DO NOT CANCEL IT. Take off some of the dumb reality shows. I live alone and watch all the CSIS except for NEW YORK ONE. It is dark and not the same. I record the shows to watch over and over.

Comment by betty – May 28, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why can’t cbs see that too many people love this show. it may not get views but people will be so perturbed about it leaving. i know i would and i would miss my Ryan Wolfe. PLEASE DON’T DO IT!!

Comment by miranda guyer – May 29, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SAME ALL CHARACTERS PLEASE BECAUSE WE WILL BE DISSAPOINTED…….. PLEASE AND THANK YOUY VERY MUCH!!!!!

Comment by MAXII – May 31, 2012 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i loooooove watching csi miami,it really is like the best thing that has happened to televecion in a loooooong time please don’t take it away,love u csi miami.

Comment by andrea – June 3, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Our evening plans are scheduled around the airing of CSI: MIAMI. The show had better not be cancelled, as it is one of the BEST that CBS has going for it. CBS producers will be cutting off their noses to spite there faces if they do. CSI: MIAMI has one of the best cast combinations I have ever seen.

Comment by Joyce Evans – June 11, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like all the CSI’s, the “reality” shows are taking over, and as far as I am concerned you can have them all, I have never watched them and never will. Of course never say never. Haven’t really heard of any of those reality shows being really real!

Comment by SuzAnne Paez – June 11, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice! Leave your viewers hanging, CBS you really suck!

Comment by Shar – June 11, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • keep csi miami its all i really enjoy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont cancel it.

Comment by pamela – June 12, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I can say is:Please let my comment have an effect on CSI:MIAMI returning in the fall. It’s been so many shows that I like eliminated,I’m beginning to think there’s a conspiricy going on against me..LOL..Love you “H”, & your team..Gonna miss yall.

Comment by gwen – June 12, 2012 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please Don’t Cancel c.s.i Miami My whole Family love watching This We Watch it as a Family Together.

Comment by TRACY CARTER – June 13, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been with H and the rest of the cast from the very first show and I’ve loved most of the espisodes! Now you tell us that the show has been cancelled, with no reasons given, and the fans are suppose to say “oh,ok”? NO, NO, and NO again. We, the fans and there are plenty of us, LOVE CSI MIAMI and DO NOT, I repear, DO NOT want it cancelled!!!!!! Are you listening out there CBS programmers? Probably not because they really don’t care about the fans. But, guess what? Most of us wont’ watch much of, if any, CBS shows!
    Except for Blue Blood and sometimes, CSI(NV) there’s nothing appealing to me on your network!!!! And that stupid other cop show that you put on after the last CSI Miami show, STINKS!!!! Sorry actors of the show but it does stink!!!!! If we’re lucky perhaps some other channel or maybe even a cable network, will pick the show up and we’ll get our “family” back again!! You people that make the decisions to pull shows or change days and times have no idea how important these shows are to the fans. It’s a chance to get away from real life and escape into the lives and stories of those chacters that we look forward to seeing every week! So if the show is truly cancelled, thanks alot heartless and thoughtless people for being cruel to all CSI Miami fans all over the world!!!!

Comment by JDEMO – June 14, 2012 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please do not cancel csi miami,it’s such a great show.I watch it every night it’s on.I’m hooked on it.Horatio & the team really ROCK!!!!.Please give this great consideration,i will be soooo bummed if this happens.I’m sure there r other csi fans out there that don’t want this either.Please,please,please keep this show going i love it,i don’t want to have to watch another show in it’s place.comment by patty guido.reply to this post

Comment by pattyannguido – June 14, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You just cannot cancel CSI:Miami. It is one of the best shows on tv. It usually has a moral undertone too. CBS can leave that silly and stupid Two and A Half Men on with no depth or understanding, but cancel a show like CSI:Miami. Who runs the show anyway? Move it back to the original night that it came on and the rating (seems that is all that counts) would be back in the top 10 again. These supposedly intelligent people have no clue as to what the public like and care to watch.

Comment by Ellen Horton – June 15, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE KEEP ALL THE CSI SHOWS ON I LOVE SEEING THEM EVERY WEEK . I LOOK FORWORD TO SEEING THEM ALL OF THEM. SO PLEASE DON’T TAKE THEM OFF. judy lowery gaffney sc

Comment by judylowery – June 16, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The execs at the networks don’t care about what we like to watch. They canceled Ghost Whisperer when it was the TOP SHOW for it’s time slot! Other shows have been axed, too, for no reason…except two,,,MONEY and THEY WANT TO SHOW WHO’S GOT THE POWER!

Comment by Cathy – June 16, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does CBS cancel and ruin its shows? CSI Miami was the best CSI show left with CSI New York with Gary Sinese a close second. CSI Las Vegas is now the pits–when Grissom left, I thought that was it on that show but Fishburne was good in his role–Poor Danson is drowning and killing that show. CANCELLING CSI MIAMI WITH ITS CAST WHO ACTUALLY CAN ACT — ALL OF THEM LED BY CARUSO — SHOWS THAT CBS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR VIEWERS. FIRST THEY CHANGE THE NIGHT TO SUNDAY–DUMP THE SPORTS AND AWARDS WHO ALL WAYS RUN OVERLONG ONTO THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW AND TRY TO DISCOURAGE VIEWERS FROM WATCHING BUT WE HUNG IN THERE. Now viewers are hung out to dry–now to find reruns on other stations. WHAT IS CBS THINKING???????

Comment by E C Newsom – June 17, 2012 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI MIAMI CANCELLED hahahahahahahhaha

Comment by William Huff – June 17, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey Willy….You dont like Willy?…….YOU SUCK THE BIG ONE DOUCHBAG!

Bet ur a CSI: LV fan….shame on you….AZZWIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Dirk Dagger – July 1, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank CBS,your’e all slimeballs in a sea of pus..You cancelled our fav show CSI: Miami…
    Now all us dedicated fans can do is build up our DVD collections..I so far have Vol 1,4-8…

I have sent 30+ emails to CBS,telling them i am DONE WITH CBS!…Personally,CSI: Miami is the ONLY show i watch…I even dropped DISH (which dropped AMC…DISH YOU SUCK TOO)

I hope that when the time comes that everyone at CBS smokes a big turd “in hell”

Hey Tasker!…GO SUCK A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by David Digney – July 1, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t get Natalia off the show I love her she is so nice and cute and I think that and Ryan Wolfe should go out with natalia cuz they look very cute together and they look like the worlds best and cutttest couple ever and match together please don’t get nalalia off the show please and I love the show and the whole gang in the show please don’t get anyone out from the show thank you

Comment by sevda seyfatova – July 5, 2012 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please you cant cancel csi miami,there is gonna be alot of angry fans,as well as very dissapointed ones and how the hell am i going to sleep without horatio in my dreams,ill never cope please dont cancel the show i live for it got seasons 1-8 at mo just waiting for 9 then looking forward to getting ALL THE REST.

Comment by shirley – July 14, 2012 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gutted that CSI Miami and the Ginger God -Horatio/David Caruso will no longer be putting the criminal population behind bars . Please CBS reconsider ! It’s my favourite of the 3 CSI shows . .

Comment by Cindy Hewlett – July 21, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI Miami is a crime show with heart and soul if you take it off and put stupid realaty show on I for one will not watch CBS because nothing is on .Please rethink

Comment by cathy parks – July 28, 2012 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello , My name is Cristian from Romania I see this ecellent show with name CSI MIAMI…..is one of the best movie ho i seed until now…PLEASE DON”T CANCEL CSI MIAMI….Awaiting new episods(new seasons) of CSI Miami…

Comment by Cristian – August 9, 2012 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please don’t cancel CSI MIAMI…CSI MIAMI or nothing!!!

Comment by grace cubelo – August 17, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please do not cancell csi miami everyone watches this show and loves it I love it please don’t

Comment by connie sager – August 25, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys do know that the show is not returning right. They renewed CSI:NY but NOT CSI:Miami! I am LIVID! I loved that show. Been watching it since season 1! Now they get shut down! But CBS keeps the show Rule of Engagement! JUST STUPID! I AM PISSED!

Comment by Marie – August 28, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot believe it is canceled!!!! No ending or goodbye’s for the cast.

Comment by Jackie – August 28, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are so disappointed.

Comment by Jackie – August 28, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey Newsom I agree with you completely. I for one can not get into any of the other CSI’s. Miami is the best one.They are like a family, our family. Doesn’t CBS realize that over the years people get attached to good shows and can be hurt and tramatized when they are suddenly yanked away? I believe they do and they just don’t care. What a horrible way to end a show. No respect or consideration for the actors or the fans who have helped to pad their pockets over the past ten years. They just used everyone for their own selfish motives and now we have lost one of the best show on TV. Now we are stuck with all these mindless reality shows that I will not watch. I also will not watch their Fri. night lineup.They should hide their faces in shame for how they treated these actors, they certainly deserved better and so did the fans. Hopefully someone else will pick up this show and continue on, if not good luck and best wishes to all the actors from the show. They will all be missed especially David, Calleigh,and Adam.

Comment by Cindy – September 6, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watched the series from day one all them years ago its a part of our lives, story line gets better each time. Fantastic set of actors and the main man Horatio Caine (David Caruso) he is so cool. Lets not let this series ever end, so many CSI Miami fans out there. Adding to another comment posted CBS producers you have a number one hit KEEP IT. To series 11 and beyond.

Comment by Clive Pritchard – September 17, 2012 12:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t end csi miami. It was my favored show.. please keep it going. I beg u please

Comment by irene – September 18, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am highly upset that y’all took my Huratio and the team off the air. I would have preferred another csi show, but not Miami!!!

Comment by Saida Earnell – September 30, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I demand that they be put back on air. Whose with me?

Comment by Saida Earnell – September 30, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Im with you 100%. what the hell was they thinking…….why didnt they cancel csi…vegas….csi…ny……..csi miami is the best hands down out of the three………so get off your high horse and bring it back

Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:41:31 +0000 To: serpertinelady2@hotmail.com

Comment by Valerie Smith – September 30, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so upset right now. I am going to cry myself to sleep. Please bring Horatio Cain back. I have waited all this time and he is not coming back. Please no CBS. Please have mercy and bring the show back. Thank you have a blessed day.

Comment by LeTrice – September 30, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope its not the end, i want csi miami with team horatio forever.. they are coolest csi ever..

Comment by lalaa – October 1, 2012 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please bring back CSI Miami. I miss my show and the best one out of the 3. I just couldn’t get into CSI NY and the original CSI, to many changes with the actors, the good ones leave and they kept a couple of them I didn’t care for like Catherine, older woman trying to dress like a 20 year old and thought she was the hottest. I liked Sarah better out of the 2, but stopped watching when Grissom left the show.
    I can’t stand these shows like the Good Wife, split her and her husband up and then have her sleep around, now you can get rid of that show, no suspense. Hawaii 5 O is another one I couldn’t get myself to get into. Just doesn’t make it like the original.

I WANT MY CSI MIAMI BACK. CSI MIAMI!!!!! HORATIO/DAVID CARUSO, AND HIS TEAM, AND PLEASE, PLEASE, TRY TO GET BACK ALEX OR STOP MAKING YOUR MEDICAL EXAMINER WHO YOU HAVE NOW ACT SO STUPID AT TIMES.

This is the one show I waited to watch every week, sad that they moved it to Sunday but I stayed with it even recording it because it would run late due to the sports running over.

I WANT CBS TO BRING BACK THE BEST OF THE 3,

WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS ONE

Comment by Kathie Cutlip – October 2, 2012 02:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AGREE WITH YOU MOVING CSI MIAMI TO SUNDAY WAS A BIG BIG MISTAKE. THE BEST CSI ARE MIAMI, AND NEW YORK EVEN WITH THIS NEW FACE ADDED TO THE CAST. BUT THEY WOULD JUST BREAK MY HEART IF THEY CANCEL. THEY NEED TO BRING BACK ALEXAS THEY SHOULD HAVE HER SON IN COLLEGE AND NOW SHE CAN COME BACK TO WORK. THEY SHOULD CANCEL THESE STUPID SHOWS LIKE HAWAII 5′O MOVE IT TO SUNDAY AND MOVE CSI MIAMI BACK TO MONDAY.

Comment by Flossie – October 4, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They need to canceal csi and bring back csi miami plz bring it back

Comment by Teresa – October 4, 2012 04:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am pretty upset about this whole thing. I love CSI and what they are doing to it really upset me.

Comment by Flossie – October 4, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree.

Comment by maria licea – November 18, 2012 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when Grissom left CSI the show went to crap. We have more than enough cop shows in New York, so stop it. The only show that mattered was H & CO. , or as you know it CSI: Miami. I know whenever CBS puts a show in the (pm slot on Sunday it is done, so go ahead, kill off the Mentalist too, I am bored with it now. Let me help you set shows, I am sure I can do a better job, at least I listen to REALL people pouring their hearts out talking about what shows move them, or what shows they love and want more of. Poor choice CBS, very poor…

Comment by Tom Lee – October 8, 2012 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live in Hungary and in the mid 10 season looked very sorry if it would be the end of a very big interest in the series after the operation is to love the actors but with this I am not alone. If you no longer continuing legal leg to finish decently sorozatott. PS: George Budapest

Comment by Budavári György – October 24, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS really sucks for taking the show off. i Wish they would have taken NY, The Voice off cause those shows suck BUTT who cares about another singing show

Comment by stephanie jones – November 11, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why cancel this show at all? CBS should put this show in a better time slot. There are many sit-coms on CBS. Why don’t they get rid of some of these! I don’t know what CBS was thinking! CBS, you shold reconsider taking this off the air. What in the world were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Cindy – November 17, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really dissapointed that this show is cancelled. I hope that they bring it back. Great team work. I been watching this shows for many years. CBS bring it back.

Comment by maria licea – November 18, 2012 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how can we get them to change there minds…this is madness, i love all the stars, and feel we have been let down.but i guess it`s all about money,and not the fans

Comment by celia searle – November 26, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think all the big heads SHOULD take some of those silly half hour shows OFF put CSI Miami back on My mom is 84 and she just loves David THERES not much in life a person of her age can enjoy but David is. Her Man. She is. In. A Wheel chair DOES not LEAVE the HOUSE and to see her smile when this show comes on is worth EVERYTHING the reruns are just that you need TO bring back the real thing I bet.If your mom wanted IT then it would be so .

Comment by Sandra Gail HilL – November 30, 2012 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please please dont cancel CSI MIAMI. I absolutely love it. It’s the best show in the whole world. I use to love murder she wrote bit jb dont come close to David and the gang. Please dont cancel. Please. What else am I spose to watch. I got all the csi series. U dont know what ur gonna do to me and all the fans of the show. Its a bad idea to cancel. We love it. Keep the show going. FOREVER. I will watch it always. U show it and I will watch it. Maybe if u show it earlier than Saturday night and earlier rather than later at night people might watch it more. What a silly time to show it. Everyone is out boozing. NOT ME. If u showed it every night. I would watch it every night. X please dont cancel. Ur making a big mistake. HUGE. Csi has loads of fans. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Keep it going for us. For ppl who do care. !!!!

Comment by Chell – December 2, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please someone tell me when season 10 is out on dvd on the UK!!?? X

Comment by Steph Anne – January 6, 2013 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love csi:miami i think it should c

Comment by Siobhan routledge – January 7, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post