CSI: Miami Finale Shocker: [Spoiler] Will Destroy Horatio's Team!

Raquel Welch is more than just a pretty face, folks. In fact, the big, bad momma she’ll be playing on CBS’ CSI: Miami (Sundays at 10/9c) could be deemed a downright dangerous beauty — in that she is poised to trigger the beginning of the end for Horatio’s band of crime-solvers.

CSI: Miami‘s Adam Rodriguez Called on To Write/Direct Episode Covering a Delicate Subject

Guest-starring later this winter as the Navarro family matriarch — aka mother of Diego (Carlos Bernard) mother and grandmother to “Miami Taunter” suspect Esteban (Kuno Becker) —  “All the roads of murder lead to her,” executive producer Marc Dube tells TVLine. Thus, when her path ultimately crosses with that of the CSIs, “We wonder if she’s involved, is she covering things up…? Or is she really trying to help us clear her good name? It’s a mystery throughout.”

One thing seems for certain: The Navarro clan, which has dogged H & Co. in Season 10, will have the very last laugh.

“[That storyline] is going to peak at the end of the year, when they hire a high-priced, high-profile law firm that’s going to wind up separating our team,” Dube reveals. “They find loopholes in the law and basically get the CSI team reassigned, so we’re going to see some friction there.”

And exactly how will CSI: Miami viewers be left hanging at season’s end? Will they wonder which team member has landed where? “We’ll see where the chips fall,” Dube answers. But until Season 11 — if the crime drama is renewed — “you’ll be left to imagine how they get picked up again.”

1. Tiva4Life says:

I like Kuno Becker.

2. Monica says:

I knew that she would be involved in this somehow. can’t wait to see how it turns out.

3. jenna says:

‘…beginning of the end for Horatio’s band of crime-solvers.’

One can only hope.

• Sue says:

If you don’t care for the show, why do you read articles about it?

• Elizabeth Scanlon says:

I agree I believe the show will return for season 11 all you can do is hope.

• I do also believe CSI MIAMI with David Caruso & the rest of the cast will return for SEASON 11, I notice return of repeats is coming, I will watch the DVD”s I have from CSI MIAMI SEASON”S 1 to 8 for repeats when it suits me. I do certainly HOPE SEASON 11 comes or CBS producers are only thinking of themselves & NOT US FAN”S & VIEWERS. I am speaking my mind here.

• I wish CSI MIAMI could return for SEASON 11,12,13 & 14. If CBS producers think they have heard the last of me they are wrong, how could they cancel such a very good show with David Caruso & the rest of the cast, how upsetting for us fan”s & viewers. What are CBS producers thinking & just because Raquel Welch was too expensive to hire for the most popular show on earth, I thought the show was short. I see CSI MIAMI SEASON 10 on ebay every day & I notice only 5 DVD pack & they say final season[why do the people have to rub that in-I very often wonder] Very Kind Regard’s Cherie, by the way this not the first email from me about CSI MIAMI & it won’t be the last & I am still really angry & annoyed.

• aaron says:

hi, cherie, i’m aaron and my friend is a huge fan of the show but i thought i saw a news real where david caruso died can u confirm? i hope not but please ease my friends mind!! thank u

• Lynette says:

I also love C S I Miammi and I dnt agree with CBS cutting it as I live in Australia and it is popular, I hope it comes back

• I want CSI MIAMI SEASON 11 to be on t.v. very soon with David Caruso{Horatio & team} playing their part like they do & NO CANCELLATION WHATSOEVER P.L.E.A.S.E. Thank-you very much & please leave the show alone & don”t even think about it. May CSI MIAMI go on for as long as David & cast want.

• Debbie Dover says:

I cannot believe CBS didn’t have the decency to produce a Finale for CSI:Miami ! The panoramic view of Musmi was gorgeous AND it’s a great show. It’s not too late CBS!!

• I am so very glad to see CSI MIAMI SEASON 11 is continuing & remaining on t.v. PLEASE DON”T CANCEL this very popular show & David Caruso & the rest of the cast are very good. It will be very nice to see Raquel Welch on the show as I think she is a very good actress, now please keep CSI MIAMI on the screen, THANK-YOU very much. My points are out of 10-10 out of 10 an A1 show.

4. Erika Young says:

I am a little nevous about this . i am hoping for CSI:MIAMI to be renewed. This is my addiction. Being in a hard spot on Sunday Nights dealing with Sports delays. CSI:MIAMI still wins their timeslots. i really dont want any of the cast members to die. But if this is a budget cut, then i will understand. But dont take this show off the air. CSI:MIAMI ROCKS and the cast is the BEST!!!!

• Zaneta says:

I’m nervous, too. I REALLY LOVE CSI: Miami, and I REALLY hope isn’t cancelled.

• Flo says:

I can’t believe they are thinking about ending our show. The show has a loyal following. What is the reason for the cancellation. I just can’t believe they are seriously thinking about cancelling the show. LEAVE IT ALONE

• London Loves CSI Miami says:

I live in London and I’m a big lover of all CSI’s but CSI Miami is my favourite by far. They can’t cancel it. I would hate to see CSI Miami get cancelled.

• Iustinne says:

I’m with you Erika. I really, really hope that it will soon be updated as “officially renewed”. This is my addiction, my stress- reliever… Fingers crossed.

• ARLENE says:

I AM WITH YOU, ERIKA, I WILL BE LOST WITHOUT HORATIO AND THE GANG, I KNOW EVA LARUE IS LEAVING TO DO ANOTHER SERIES, BUT I HAVEN’T HEARD ABOUT THE OTHERS. DAVID CARUSO GOING TO ARGENTINA IN MAY TO PRODUCE AND STAR IN A MOVIE COULD MEAN HE IS LEAVING, BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT!

5. Amber says:

I don’t like this at all.

6. Erin says:

:[ I really like this show… I don’t want it to go! Cure you cliffhangers…

7. Karrie says:

I love CSI Miami!

8. sarah says:

OMG!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?! NOOOOOOO!!! Im crying rite now. Jonathan togo is my all time favorite actor EVER! I need to watch csi miami to get me thru the rest of the week. I looove csi miami! Jonathan togo a.k.a ryan wolfe is the SEXEST MAN ALIVE! His voice, his eyes, his body. My my my. Jonathan togo is unbearably hot! His voice is music to my ears. Ok, now im praying that it returns this fall. It will i have faith.

9. Jane says:

i hope none of horatio’s team will go ………I love csi miami is the best crime tv show in the world

• JohnDoe says:

lol…

• I do agree with Eva La Rue on the exclusive interview as she said No one had a chance to say goodbye on the set of CSI MIAMI & I thought the most popular show with David Caruso & the cast was cut too short with SEASON 10 & that’s it. HUH CBS producers want their millions, BUT don”t care a less about us fan”s & viewers & on the right as above-I know how David as Lieutenant Horatio Caine feel’s & doesn”t everyone who is/was interested in the show agree with me, besides you put yourself in David’s shoes when you lose your job on the set of the beloved t.v. show, at least David is starring & producing film”s/movie”s & Eva La Rue is starring in other t.v. shows.

• Debbie Dover says:

I really STILL cannot believe that CBS cancelled one of my favorite shows !! After pulling it off and putting it back on in the Spring, and then –Oops, we cancelled it! CSI: NY does NOT and NEVER will hold a candle to CSI: Miami!!

WHY did you treat the fans and the cast like that??
        I loved the panoramic view of Miami, too. It was a great show!!! Did you really need the time slot that badly?????

• Debbie Dover says:

Also. I had to record half of “The Good Wife” and part of the news for weeks during sports–after I got only half of one episode one night! WHAt was THAT??

10. * says:

This is a BAD IDEA, ptb. First of all, its a total ripoff of what CSI Vegas did a while back (although different circumstances). And when LV did it, the fans did NOT respond well and the ratings suffered some for it and the team was quickly put back together where they should be. Miami is not as strong ratings wise as LV was back then and I fear they would not survive such a stupid storyline. I say the writers of this show need to be disbanded and new writers need to come aboard. This is not the first time this season that they’ve stolen from the main CSI… they’ve done it at least twice more this season. And it was obvious to fans of both shows, not some tiny little detail, but like the biggest plot point from the episodes. I like Miami because I like the main cast… but they need to form their own ideas instead of stealing a big piece from LV episodes.

11. Maunalee Jazayeri says:

I Love CSI:Miami!!!!! Everyone on this show is great!

• I was really excited when CSI MIAMI was on air last Thursday night 7/6/2012 & I do believe this was SEASON 10, I didn”t see Raquel Welch”s name as guest star & David Caruso & the cast did an excellent job yet again. If there is no SEASON 11 & I know David Caruso is in Argentina & at least he has got a starring job in a movie/film, Eva La Rue is leaving the most popular show, the DVD packs have been downsized & I have got SEASONS 1 to 8 & I aim to get SEASON 9 soon. I still think CBS producers are really crazy & mad putting the show off the air, let”s face it, they are only thinking of themselves & NOT us fans & viewers & I really thought the show would go through to SEASON”S 11,12,13 & 14 all the way, but oh no they have to cancel now, shame, no very good show now”a” I am very mad & angry about this & I ask you please keep CSI MIAMI & David & the rest of the cast going on air, thank-you very much

• Irene Ascencio says:

I feel the same way I look forward to every Sunday nights to see CSI MIAMI its the best show that I see I love the hole CSI team so please dont take it off I also have the DVDS and I love to see them all the time I am very very sad about this

• alicia otto says:

i agree cbs is messing up csi miami is the bomb i own them all 1-9 and watch them alot. it will be sad to see go

12. eric says:

These people are like family members to me, im mad because the sports hurt the ratings and I enjoy the show, but I think the writers should continue to evolve it into different directions or film some actual Miami scenes, cross over with Hawaii 50 cast, dont let the show die, it can still be great!

13. Samantha says:

Omg no way!!! They can NOT cancel Csi: Miami!! I’ve been watching the the show since the VERY beginning!!! It’s like they are a part of my life!! The new day-time slot has really hurt this show!!! With it coming on so late some people just can’t stay up that late, and sometimes if the game is delayed you can’t even see half of the show!!! I am a total die hard fan!!! I have EVERY season up to season 10 on dvd…I even have a copy of the script from “Man Down”!!!! There is absolutely no way they can cancel it!!! Us “Hip-Huggers” fans are still anxiously wait for something miraculous to happen here!!! I am very upset!!! I truely hope this won’t happen, and that the writers and producers realize how many people they are going to disappoint!!

14. Tara says:

I have watched almost all 200+ episodes of CSI: Miami. The only ones I did not watch were the ones that did not have Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) in Season 9 (or was it 8). Anyway, he is the only reason why I have ever watched it and since he has been doing some pretty solid acting outside of CSI, I won’t be in a total panic attack if they decide to end Miami.

If they do end it, it will be the CSI producers own fault. I have been watching the re-runs of Seasons 1-3 on A&E and AMC and I see how much CSI has floated away from the the very thing that made them the strongest..being CSI’s. While I didn’t mind the personal shots of the CSI’s…it has started to effect the writing of a good episode. It is not as well-written as some of the other shows in its genre and that is what made it so popular in the beginning.

The biggest problem is Haratio’s character. THey have him playing the same type of chararacter over and over…never mind the shades, he even wears the same clothes. They have never ever really let him be a real person but he has gotten absolutely ridiculous in the last couple of seasons. Like I said, I’ve been watching seasons 1 and 2 and I miss the old Horatio BADLY. The old Horatio made me laugh and cry with his quirky facial gestures, now he just over acts. If he is going to do that damn much acting, let him cry when when he sees Eric dead through the window, let him pass out when Marisol dies in his arm, otherwise he doesn’t need to be acting like supercop. If they can take him back to what he once was and add a little more emotion to him (at the right DAMN TIME), he might be a little more believable.

I don’t have time for the rest of the characters. It just hurts me everytime I watch it now. I don’t want everything changed, I just want the old CSI:Miami back, else I’m not going to miss it when it is canceled.

15. I HAVE ALL THE SEASONS AND CANT WAIT FOR THE 10TH I WILL MISS THE WHOLE CREW DONT WANT ANYONE TO LEAVE I HOPE THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING FOR ALL WHO LOVE CSI MIAMI IT IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CSI SHOWS AND CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 11 SO LISTEN TO ALL WE DONT WANT IT TO GO AWAY PLEASE DONT CANCELED IT IT WOULD BE A MISTAKE THANK FOR READING MY COMMINTS

16. Luna says:

I love CSI:MIAMI is my favorite show I hope they don’t cancel the show and I also love Kuno Becker he i hot.

17. traciedoherty says:

i love csi miami and csi ny dont cancel the shows

18. Dallas says:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh god. Now Im freaking out. This show is my all time favorite. Im addicted to it. I hope to everything it doesn’t get cancelled.
    Damn cliffhangers! Now Im just going to be freaking out until I get answers!
    And if they split them up and don’t give us a season 11 do you have any idea how crazy i’ll go!? it’ll drive me insane!!!!

• Joanna says:

I totally agree… it would destory everything!! I loved the last cliffhanger with natalia and horatio.. it was amazing.. they can´t split up the team! it will ruine everything, not even a good cliffhanger. Keep the team together! please don´t cancel the show! I´ve seen all the episodes, and I love it!! :)I´m not even an american xD so I watch it in norway online. But anyways! don´t take it away!! and make another cliffhanger something dramatic and get eric and calleigh back together and then add a creepy crewperson that has to work there but is really evil or something! anything! the ratings will rise then… you don´t have to split up the team. Please. do. not.

19. Dre Lando says:

Out of the csi series this is my favorite one the three best people is horatio emily & adam they are the original members and the dream team on the show why cancel #1 show in the world give them a different day dont cancel

20. Nathan says:

They better not cancel this show! I think it should go on for at least two more years, then I’ll call it a day, depending on the storylines, but they better start rapping up due to the lower ratings. CBS, I’ll sue you if you cancel this show!!! win win!!!

21. Nathan says:

22. Nicole says:

I always thought people who cried cause their favorite TV show was going off air seriously needed help. Well guess I need to call that helpline cause I got tears running down my face just thinking there could be no more CSI Miami. You can’t take this away from me. It’s my therapy. I NEED Horatio. Please please don’t cancel it.

• Debbie says:

I’m with you. I NEED Horatio too!! Please don’t cancel this show. I’m totally addicted and totally in love with Horatio.

Debbie

• According to Dave Letterman on TV last night it looks like they will cancel it anyway, no matter what the viewers think. So, guess we may as well get used to it. Either, we get another rookie cop show or another reality or another goofy comedy to replace it. Blue Bloods and Mike & Molly turned out to be pretty good shows after all. Need to get in some new talent. I was disappointed when Charlie Sheen (Mr. “Ego”) left Two and Half Men but it looks like the show is moving on and now the kid is going into the army. Maybe it will evolve into another show. Can’t keep them together forever. Everybody loved Johnny Carsoh but after 30 years I think everyone could agree that enough was enough…..Jay Leno is not doing so bad, although he screwed over Conan O’Brien, bjut Conan was not that great anyway and he seems to be doing fine on his new show……

23. Annie says:

I just recently picked up CSI Miami in early march of 2012 while flipping through channels. It is amazing how easily you get hooked on it!!!!! Horatio Caine is the love of my life, just the way he is… I am freakin ADDICTED!! I tried to get earlier episodes everywhere but I’m planning to buy the seasons on DVD. But CSI Miami cannot end. Since the begging of march when I found it, it’s been my life, like a priority to watch it everyday…. I am so nervous!!! It can’t end!!!!!’ there has to be a 11th season

24. Matt says:

What’s been lacking the last several on CSI Miami is, Dleko has not done any scuba action the last few years so let all the dead bodies and evidence stay at the bottom the ocean. Calleigh’s Dad (John Heard) could be needed in some cases. Ron Saris needs to come back. Kyle needs to see his Yelina ( Sofia Milos) and cousin Ray Jr., No Money robberies the last 6 years with Agent Peter Elliot working with Calleigh. Those two were ment for each other. Erica Sikes who likes to pester Wolfe. Other family member’s that they did not do are with Frank and Ryan Wolfe. They already did Horatio’s Brother, son, nephew, and sister-in-law, Calleigh’s dad, Eric’s sister Marisol, his mom and dad, Natalia’s ex-husband(Nick) and her sister(Anya). Other people like, Cooper, Valera, Travers. I was glad Rick Stetler is gone, because he was trying to get rid of everybody on Horatio’s staff. It was real tough to see Alexx leave, and Speedle and Cardoza die.. They need to get some thse people back that mentioned back if they want to save the show.

• I agree with Matt. Miss some of those old characters, except Stetler, but I suppose they all have their own reasons for leaving. After ten years the show must evolve or it will die altogether. There are too many CSI’s already and although Miami was the best one, they can’t all be doing the same thing. I still don’t understand why they took “Without a Trace” off the air. That was the best one of all. Each character was interesting in his or her own right and there was not that much violence but a lot of drama in solving each case and how the team members interacted with each other. Don’t care much for that hokey show “Unforgettable” with Poppy Montgomery. She is good but the show is not…..

25. FJ says:

As a fan since season 1, the last couple years have not been that great, until this season. IT IS THE CSI MIAMI i grew to love. Be a shame to see it end…

26. Greg says:

The season finale aired on 4/8 did nothing to break up Horatio’s team, other than to remove a new fringe character. And it had nothing to do with Raquel Welch’s character. It appears that whoever wrote this article has no credibility whatsoever.

27. I LOVE MY FAVORTIE CSI MIAMI . I ALREADY CATCH UP ALL SHOWS FROM 2003 TO NOW . I PRAY FOR 11 SEASONS . DON’T CANCEL THAT CSI MIAMI . I KEEP PRAYING . I LOVE ALL ACTORS .

• jason says:

To cbs and and the directer do not cancel the show that would be stupid i have seen it from the start it is one of the biggest crime shows in the world so why take it of so rethink again and other crime shows cancelled allready law and order 2 years ago law and order criminal intent only ones surviving law and order svu csi las vegas,csi new york and csi miami so ask the millions of fans what they think there the people who whatch and enjoy when theres only rubbish on so you should be proud and lucky to have the biggest audience for a crime show so keep so thx jason odoherty

28. Claire says:

PLEASEeeeeee DON ‘T CANCEL CSI MIAMIiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to replace with what show anyway !!??!!!?
    All the new TV shows are so boring , I can ‘t follow no one of them .

PLEASE MAKE FOR US – THE FAND – CSI MIAMI SEASON 11

29. Maria says:

I love CSI: Miami……. Dont cancel! I’ll cry! I have my CSI: Miami T shirt on right now!
    Horatio <3

30. cristina says:

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW, IT’S THE BEST, I’VE WATCHED IT SINCE THE BEGINNING. HOWEVER, I THINK IT SHOULD BE MOVED TO A DIFFERENT DAY, IT GETS DELAYED A LOT AND IT’S ANNOYING. IT’S MY FAVORITE TV SHOW, DON’T CANCEL IT!!!

31. Johnny says:

This show owns the csi family of shows. It is still pulling in viewers even with delays on Sunday nights of all days. Many true followers. I am one. Bring Miami back as it is different and it is better to have on the air than another dumb NYC cop show. Bring Miami back!

• Julie Velazquez says:

Why is CSI Miami being cancelled?

• I don”t want CSI MIAMI being cancelled either & with David Caruso & the rest of the cast doing AN EXCELLENT job like they all do, you must understand this though 100s of people all over the world really love the show & canceling the show right at the end of SEASON 10 is NOT HE RIGHT thing to do, but whether CBS producers are any thing to do with or not-they are only thinking of themselves & their pay packets never mind us VIEWERS & FAN”S. You would have thought the show will go to 11,12,13 & 14, BUT OH NO cancel now, selfish people, an excellent show & always the way isn”t it”a” I am VERY UPSET & VERY ANGRY this has happened. I don”t care about CSI, CSI Vagas & CSI NY, BUT LEAVE CSI MIAMI alone & let the show continue with David & the cast, no wonder David Caruso & Eva La Rue are/have left the show as they & the others must have been really annoyed when they all found out the show was affected by even these hard times we are having???? & I argree with you Julie “Why is CSI MIAMI being cancelled” WHY????????

• I will tell you Juile why I think CBS producers have cancelled CSI MIAMI as when Raquel Welch starred in SEASON 10 & they were 4 episodes short, she must have said to them:- give me $10000.00 & I will do the show. I have bought CSI MIAMI SEASON 9 on Wednesday 12/09/2012 so soon after SEASON 8 & this goes for everyone who is/was interested in the most popular show on this planet. There will be no SEASON 11 I hate to say. I am so very ANNOYED about this as well as all of you.

32. Joseph Chew says:

i’ll like Emily Procter~:) plz don’t cancel her~

33. twyla says:

Please, don’t cancel csi Miami. I just love this show. It’s sipping auditing.

34. twyla says:

I love this show it is so addicting. Please don’t cancel it. I would be sooooo lost without it.

35. elaine says:

if csi miami or ny get cancel iam calling for boycott of all cbs network let suport the csi shows

• ARLENE says:

I AM WITH YOU, ELAINE, WITH ALL THESE REALITY SHOWS ON, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOOD DRAMAS, AND CSI MIAMI IS ONE OF THE BEST, I CAN’T WAIT TO FIND OUT IF THEY WILL BE BACK!

• jason says:

Dont cancel the show i dont know how many times ive watched it its the most real series
      The only still going r csi miami,csi new york,csi and of course the other show law and order svu all the others have been canceled a couple of years ago so noooooo keep up this spectacular shows for many years or there wont b anything interesting to watch thanks jason.

36. Leola says:

Please donot take CSI Miami off the air. It is #1 to me.

37. LISA says:

I CANT DEAL WITH THE LIES ANYMORE; IVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER SHOW STRING ALONG FANS LIKE THIS SHOW HAS DONE OVER THE LAST 3 SEASONS. I KNOW THIS IS A CRIME SHOW FIRST BUT I ONLY WATCH FOR ERIC & CALLEIGH. IT TOOK 7 YEARS TO GET THEM TOGETHER; SEASON 8 LEFT MORE QUESTIONS; SEASON 9 WAS ECLESS; SEASON 10 WAS MORE SO LIKE SEASON 9. EC FANS HAVENT HAD ANYTHING SINCE SEASON 8 SO IF SEASON 10 WAS IT WHY COULDNT EC FANS GET AN I LOVE YOU? O’BRIEN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LIE WHEN ITS COME TO EC SO IM NOT GOING TO HELP SAVE A SHOW THAT HAS TOTALLY CRAPPED OVER THE EC FANBASE. BESIDES, BARRY O’BRIEN DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ERIC & CALLEIGH OR THE EC FANS; THE LAST 3 SEASONS PROVES THAT

38. sylvia says:

Csi miami is the best of all the Csi series and definitely should not be cancelled. I didn’t like the ideA of it being moved to Sunday but you do what you need to when you enjoy a show. In my book none of the other Csi come close to Miami and not only should it not be cancelled but the first to go is ludicrous.

• ARLENE says:

That is so true, they i thought the whole Navaro family plot was very good, and they could do a few more episodes and tie that up,, along with may other possibilities, such as creating some relationships for the characters, a personal life for Eric/Calleigh and the North children, Horatio, and Ryan Wolfe should fall in love! there is more than enough for at least one more season, i would love even more!

• valerie says:

I’m with you……EC just got together why not continue with it…..they should have wrote calleigh’s pregnacy in the show, and now the Treme the show that khandi alexander left to star in……..write the return of alex……….the meedical examiner office hasn’t been the same…….and for who to write off the show, let it be natalia and that goofy walter cuz they didn’t bring nothing to the show at all. Im a die hard fan of csi miami……and followed david caruso every since he was in nypd blues…….put them on either tuesday night or friday night ……..but dont cancell the show……the best of the 3

• Walter and Natalie are OK but I missed Khandi Alexander right away after she left–she was a real character with her remarks and facial expressions. Didn’t know she left to join another show but if that’s why she left and she is doing good, the more power to her. I think they went through three different medical examiners to replace her and Walter was the best they could find. He is good, but Khandi was a real character. She could put anybody in their place, even Horatio!l

• Yeah, same here. It was a shock when they moved CSI Miami to Sunday and put Hawaii 50 on Mondays. We thought it should be the other way around. Oh, well, who knows what goes on in the minds of the programmers? We still think it was a real shame that they took off “Without A Trace.” That was an award-winning show and only on for seven years. All the actors were very good, each one having an interesting personality and they worked well together. What were the producers thinking anyway? A lot of these new shows aren’t worth bothering to watch, in my opinion.

• ARLENE says:

yOU ARE RIGHT ON ALL COUNTS! I LOVED WITHOUT A TRACE. THE MOVE WAS A BAD ONE, TO SUNDAY NIGHTS, BUT IT STAYED STRONG DESPITE IT, WHICH GOES TO PROVE WHAT A GREAT SHOW IT IS. I HEARD A DECISION WILL BE MADE ABOUT ANOTHER SEASON SOON, I CAN’T WAIT!

39. Well, I hated when they cancelled “Without a Trace” That was the best show of all. I was hesitant about the new version of Hawaii 50 – how could one change the old favorite. Miami CSI is definitely the best of the CSI shows but things do change–hopefully for the better. Horato was good on NYPD and it was a big surprise when he moved on to Miami.

40. Chris says:

CSI Miami is one of my favorite series! Love the show…

41. Beverly and Donald Block says:

My husband I love CSI Miami and H. We have watched it from the beginning. It has to be renewed! It is a great show! We love you guys!

42. Linda Ramsey says:

I love CSI Miami and do hope that it will be renewed…I am a CSI junkie ..love all the CSIs but Miami is my favorite!

43. cassandra says:

NOOOOOOO!!! I love CSI Miami
    PLEASE DON’T LEAVE….

44. robert medina says:

This is the beat series since the Series “San Francisco Beat” aka The Lineup. Please don’t cancel it, There are not enough shows line CSI MIAMI!!!.

45. hopper says:

Please leave CSI Miami on. I love that show.

46. Linda Ho says:

It will be really sad to cancel CSI, any CSI, they are like the fans’ family and friends. SAD SAD

47. shawana says:

i love the show . I’ve been watching since the begining. i hope emily, adam , and david stay alive. And if not they should consider at least making a made for tv movie. i just think they should move the time. i don’t think the network realizes how many viewers it will lose because i’ll be the first to go watch a new network. CSI MIAMI!!!!!!

48. merlyn says:

i really love this show, hope to more, please come back with the season 11.
    i would like to see calleigh and erik to get married!

• ARLENE says:

WORD OF THE CANCELLATION CAME ON MAY 7TH, RUINED MY MOTHER’S DAY!
      ARLENE

• Bonnie Thomas says:

My comment is this:this show as other people have stated it is the best show full of drama,humor and if you all realized the people really live the show.my point is some of the other shows do not come up to any of them This show is the only show that I really enjoy watching . I would miss watching the show and why I saying this I am 80years old and in all my days that I have left I would really like for CSI–Miami to stay on it is the most enjoyable show that is on the TV It is best show on the television worth watching and I think everybody agrees with me It saddens me no end to hear that they are canceling this show if you all really read these comments you could come to the same conclusion. We’ll I have stated my comments on the subject..Please keep the show on the air. I would really enjoy the word yes we will. Am I talking to air or are you really going to cancel the show?? We’ll I will close for now Just remember a lot of others feel the way I do Sincerely Bonnie J. Thomas

49. plz, many of us will be dissapointed!
    come on guys, it’s a great cast!

50. PLEASE don”t cancel CSI MIAMI & leave David Caruso in the very excellent show, THANK-YOU very much. You are being very selfish if you do CBS producers.