Is Parenthood Too Chatty? What Is Finn Thinking? Is J.Lo Dissing Randy? And More TV Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Parenthood, American Idol and Happy Endings!

1 | Who else loved the Memento homage on Chuck? And Sarah Walker as the Intersect 3.0? Holy. Crap.

| Is Once Upon a Time‘s Evil Queen exclusively styled by Jean-Paul Gaultier? (Not that we’re complaining. At all.)

| Is there any living being that The Good Wife‘s Kalinda does not have chemistry with? And on a related note, how about Life on Mars alum Jennifer Ferrin’s transformation from mousy Unforgettable guest star to “hottie geek woman”?

| For a spy-in-training, shouldn’t Pan Am‘s Kate be more aware of her loud, clacking heels?

| Are Desperate Housewives‘ writers trying to cement Susan’s position as the dumbest character in TV history? Seriously, you go to the home of the man whose body you helped bury in the woods, engage in suspicious conversation with his widow and stepdaughter, then leave a signed check with your name and address in their possession?

| Was How I Met Your Mother paying homage to this low-budget Russian version of the show? And was anyone else expecting American Horror Story‘s Tate to pop up when Marshall invaded the basement?

| Should we all work to make Bachelor bait Elyse’s wild-eyed, incredulous “Who is she?” the first big TV catchphrase of 2012? (These girls have already gotten the ball rolling.)

| So, Pretty Little Liars‘ Lucas has been acting like a creepy, psychotic “A” ripoff because… he felt bad about losing Caleb’s money? C’mon.

10 | Is the Parenthood cast encouraged by producers to jump on their co-stars’ lines, or is that just a creative decision they collectively made to drive home the show’s authentic vibe? Either way, it’s getting really out of hand. To the point where it’s almost impossible to understand what anyone is saying.

Glee First Look: Meet Rachel’s Gay Dads!

11 | Why do so many teens on TV – from Gilmore Girls to One Tree Hill to now Glee — think getting married while still in high school or just barely out of it is a good idea? And was anyone else too distracted by the sight of Artie rolling into the pool to focus on the Will/Emma proposal?

12 | Anyone else pleasantly surprised by 90210‘s really well-executed baby twist?

13 | Did Raising Hope boss Greg Garcia have any difficulty sliding by the Fox brass Virginia’s plug for NBC’s “smart” comedies?

14 | Is Happy Endings‘ Alex getting progressively dumber? Elisha Cuthbert is really funny with her deliveries, but we don’t remember Alex being this much of an airhead in Season 1.

15 | Harry Connick Jr. is usually bubbling over with charisma, so why was his new Law & Order: SVU stud a bit of a dud? We’re happy to see Liv gettin’ some action, but this guy needs to emote.

16 | We get it, Charlize Theron is stunning, but why did Top Chef‘s Tom Colicchio deem it appropriate to relentlessly flirt with the guest judge during the elimination challenge?

17 | Was it just the editing, or is American Idol‘s Jennifer Lopez starting to show open disdain for Randy Jackson’s singular brand of verbal diarrhea?

18 | Who else shrieked with excitement during the last seconds of this week’s Vampire Diaries? Wish fulfilled!

19 | Zachary Quinto kinda sorta has to now pop up on The Big Bang Theory, right? Does Evil Wil Wheaton need a sidekick?

20 | This has been nagging us for a few weeks, but why did Up All Night change its marvelous opening credits — which quickly recapped Reagan and Chris’ life — to a hodgepodge of pics that paint them as party animals and highlight Reagan’s work buddies? Perhaps a more grievous offense: Is baby Amy getting a lot less face time?

Project Runway All-Stars Recap: The Days of Swine and Poses

21 | Just to be clear: Project Runway All Stars doesn’t feature Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Nina Garcia or Michael Kors? Perhaps they should titled it Project Runway All Substitutes?

22 | Did The Soup‘s (admittedly very amusing) merkin shtick between Joel McHale and Lucy Lawless ring any bells for anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ausiello?

23 | Anyone else rooting for Bobby Newport on Parks and Recreation, if only to see Paul Rudd on a weekly basis?

24 | Really? Entertainment Tonight‘s top two stories on Thursday were about the severed head found near the Hollywood sign and the cruise ship disaster in Italy? What does either have to do with showbiz?

1. Matt says:

20. Wasn’t that just for the birth episode? I think that was a one-time deal.

2. Jessica says:

#12 ! As I was watching, I thought what an awful episode. & then the ending! WOW, made me forget about the bad in the episode. Loved the twist! Cannot wait to see how this plays out!

3. Jrs says:

Yea more Bobby Newport. Paul Rudd was just adorable!!!!

4. mandy says:

#7 I was almost annoyed by the stupid scene with the Sandwich… I stopped watching the biggest loser because of all the stupid advertising and I wasn not happy to see it in H50

• Mel says:

H50, while being one of my go-to shows to watch this year, has ALWAYS had blatant product placement. I know filming in Hawaii can get expensive, but seriously… they need to STOP.

• La La Di says:

I thought the sandwich placement was HILARIOUS. It was like they were saying, “if we have to do this to pay the bills, we might as well make it ridiculous.”

5. Katie says:

11. I don’t know why teens think its a good idea to get engaged in HS. I don’t mind Finchel but really engaged?

• Ines says:

I think the producers of those shows think that the wedding storyline fits every age when it clearly doesn’t work on teens. It’s bad already when it happens in real life, doing it on TV is just increasing the stupidity.
      And Artie’s diving (why didn’t they just sat him by the pool?) really got me distracted from the proposal until I saw Will’s white tuxedo.

• Mannie says:

Amen about Artie rolling into the pool!!! And why the heck would Will wear a white suit to jump into the pool in???

• Christy says:

I agree about Artie. I laughed out loud when he rolled in then got mildly concerned that he probably can’t swim well without legs. Laughed out loud again when he was on the raft. That was cute but how did he get there? Did people put him on it DURING the song? Cuz that seems like it would wreak the flow of the dance. However Will in the white tux made me forget all the rest…..mmmm.
        #6. Totally expecting Tate or something else to attack Marshall.
        #23. I hope for a long drawn out campaign with lots of debates between Bobby and Leslie. Rudd is just awesome!

• Steph says:

Where did Finn get the money for an engagement ring when he was just bitching 2 episodes ago about not being able to afford to buy Rachel Christmas presents? Sure they took those earrings back, but they put the money from them into the Salvation Army bucket.

Of course I wouldn’t have thought of this if the picture they attached to the question above wasn’t the wrong one – it’s not from the proposal episode, it’s from the Christmas one, and he’s handing her his lame-o gift certificate original present.

• Captain says:

He said that he opened his first credit card just to buy it for her, so technically it isn’t paid for. AND it’s probably fake, this is the same guy who earlier in the episode told Will that an engagement ring was suppose to cost two-weeks pay.

6. Conor says:

1. Memento was a sick movie, and Jeff & Lester were hilarious yes. Sarah Walker is Uber Awesome!

7. abcdefg says:

#19. Why does Quinto “have” be on the Big Bang Theory? Did I miss something?

• Melissa says:

Because Sheldon ordered a life size Spock cutout and they sent new Spock not the original….he doesn’t feel safe having Zachary quinto guarding his bed.

• tlbrownlie says:

the opening scene has sheldon receiving a life size spock cutout only to find it quinto not nimoy, followed nery cleaverly by the line: Live Long and suck it Zachary Quinto. hence the need for at least a cameo.

• Starbuckcubed says:

Sheldon’s reaction to his life-size image was hilarious! So it might be better if he could comment back.

• Mountain says:

He plays Spock in the updated Star Trek movies :)

• Shannie says:

Zachary Quinto has to go on Big Bang Theory!!!!!!!!!! It would be so fantastic if he were able to make an appearance as himself.

8. Bri says:

11: I gasped when I saw Artie roll into the pool. I asked myself, “Isn’t anyone going to HELP HIM before he drowns?!” or something? And then he shows up in a chair…lord knows how he got there. The proposal was fun, though, I guess. I can’t believe Finn did that.

• yep says:

It was for effect only-he is a part of the choreography which was water and diving into it. Not meant for the literal OMG-he’s gonna drown. It was all the ND boys diving in-Artie fell in. Oh, just remember guys Kevin is NOT disabled.
      And for the record I didn’t mind Finn proposing. He and Rachel are in their small world of bliss. After experiencing heartache and feeling a major loss of self(learning his dad’s real fate)Finn saw the happiness on Will and Emma’s faces at Will’s epic proposal scene. After listening to Rachel’s heartwarming song she sung to him, he was overcome by the joy he felt. Those 2 events led Finn to his over-the-top emotional decision. Youthful, not thought out, over-wrought, etc. People say selfish maybe. IMO, not selfish, just he knows the feelings he has for Rachel keep him so evidently on cloud nine. He wants to hold on to the only emotional elation during his time of heartbreak and new found distrust for his own mom. As close as he is with her this was a major blow to him-betrayal(I rather equate this to Rachel’s betrayal of making out with Puck last season-causing him to break up with her). Deep seeded betrayal. So he in a youth’s frame of mind feels that this bliss between Rachel and him is his cure for all the recent events to ebb away. So to take that epic step was emotional and premature. But he and Rachel are both in a state of bliss-so happy together. If she says yes- I say ok. She is distraught about her chances for NYADA post suspension. I say, this is the growing up period or warp speed period that Finn needs to take. This is the drama for Finchel s3. By the end of this season Finn will know what his passion is as Broadway has always been Rachel’s. In season 4, if they are together and I so hope so, they will live out life’s blessings and hard-knocks. Learn from them. Be better people, better couple for it. They will know when the time comes to marry, when each of them achieves many of their goals individualy. This is what the writers are giving us the auduence a lesson in life through this couple. I’m going to let them tell me the story before I go off half-cocked. I love this story-something for all to learn from. This couple has gone through so many trials and disappointments but always seem to come back together and be stronger for it. This will be another trial-such as life is even if one is in their 90’s. They will not marry after high school. Season 4 will be another set of trials and blessings Finchel will face. Let the story play out- one might enjoy the ride. I definitely do. It is Glee-not a real life show, not even representing anything remotely to real life. Quirky. Sarcastic. Symbolic at times. Parallels to many events that do happen to people some quite unlikely. Entertaining the majority of the time. So far I love this season, there have been some dropped balls, but Wemma is back and due time for it. S2 they fell off a cliff and never seen again. Finn was since the pilot given a big story to tell a jock with popularity issues who wants to excel in something and get out of Lima but be true to himself. He has since then gone on a self discovery and still is. Learning that popularity is for the moment but what counts is inside oneself. Now he faces more hard hitting life lessons-more adult decisions he needs to make. This is one he’s made. I love this story and I’m going to let the writers show me a lesson in life.

9. wordsmith says:

Re: the second part of #11 – YES! All I could think when Artie went into the pool was “Oh, God! Somebody save him! Lifeguard!”

10. linsey says:

them getting engaged in high school doesn’t mean they’re going to get married tomorrow. wow, people are dumb.

• SW says:

This is what I’ve been saying all along. They don’t have to get MARRIED right away. So what if they want to be engaged for like 5 years (or more)? People do it all the time. I think Finn just wants to make a promise to her to stay with her, for now. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal if they want to get engaged. I guess it’s because I know 3 couples who have been married for over 20 years that all got married right out of high school. It does happen.

• Alyssa says:

I compeltely agree i’ve been engaged since right after high school for several yrs its more of a promise to be together then we have to get married right away. even so I also know several couples who have been married since HS as well and are quite happy still.

• yep says:

I agree. I’ve know couples who were together 2 of whom were engaged but married 4-6 yrs later still happy. Finn and Rachel being in such a blissful place being happy together I see nothing wrong sharing a promise for the future. If one listens to Finn’s words in his proposal-he says promise to love forever. It is his promise to her even untimely. I think he knows by his remark at Breadstix’s that she didn’t receive a letter from NYADA and she still has her dreams to fill. As a couple s1 awkward and having youthful selfish ways, Rachel having “A FRIEND” and boyfriend the same person was a great beginning for her. S2 both were insecure with their own issues Rachel controlling, Santana pushed her buttons to make her feel worthless, her insecurity in believing Finn’s true intentions to her-her feeling Quinn was prettier than her. Finn still being concerned about popularity and being on top. To not being able to support Rachel or show PDA. S3 both are so much more mature. Finn unconcerned about popularity accepting himself. So much PDA and public support of Rachel. It amazes me people say they are unhealthy couple now, that he will drag her down. What I see are 2 people who encourage each other and push each other beyond the limits of their boundaries. The encourage the other to grow. Such an awesome support system-which they each need so much. If she yes-power to her- They have loving family to help guide them to do the right thing. Just at the moment he made the choice to propose was his most vulnerable and unsettled time in his life. So as Finchel discuss this epic moment and their future and what they want in life for them as individuals and as a couple will also lead to epic decisions that will be the start of s4 story lines.

11. Caro says:

10: I don’t agree at all. Parenthood is great the way it is. It is authentic, realistic and NOT fake so they shouldn’t change a single thing. Everything really, really works for me!

• Dsimmons says:

I completely agree. I love it!

• Ari says:

I agree as well. I think all of the important dialogue gets across and the rest of the chatter is rightly so in the background. It remind me of dinner with my family.

• jmk says:

I like Parenthood like it is. The dialog seems realistic to me. I don’t have any problem understanding them!!

• Beth says:

I also agree – it is refreshing to have (mostly) scripted dialogue that reflects how people really talk

• LaurenMC says:

Right on! I love Parenthood the way it is, they talk like real people.

• Cy says:

Their little asides to one another are great–but, yeah, sometimes I have to run the DVR back to figure out what they said.

• cookie says:

I do like the story lines but have grown very weary of the conversational banter that appears to be nonscripted. I feel like they are wasting my time when they do that and want them to get on with the story. This is especially true of Lauren Graham/Sarah Braverman and whoever is sharing the stage with her at the time. It seems that someone with authority saw her do this and liked it so much that they directed the actors to banter — particularly if it is negative — with her in every scene she is in. Please stop and get back to the fine story lines.

• joseph says:

i love Parenthood partially BECAUSE they talk over each other! it is so realistic. we do that all of the time!

• DL says:

Agree 100%.

• oppi says:

I agree. I love Parenthood .Sarah is my favorite

• astrid says:

for me, too! I think it’s great hust the way it is!

• Melissa says:

Agree, Parenthood works for me as is. Don’t change a thing. It is my absoultely favorite show on TV (and I watch quite a diverse group of shows). Anyway, closed captioning works really well).

12. Kate says:

#11 Thank you exactly what i thought, i know no one who got married straight from school, and there was 500 people in my year, some waited years after like after univerity and were still with their high school partner but no one got engaged in high school!

#14 i dont care i am loving Alex more and more this season, and i want her and dave back together!

#18 BEST PART OF THE EPISODE!!!

Ive got loads of questions though for Secret Circle like wheres Blackwell been, who were all the dead people on the boat, there were more than the circles family and who was the brunette who saw Cassie when no one from the past should of!?!?!

13. wmcc520 says:

The Subway commercial within Hawaii 5-O was way annoying. Product placement on shows is getting out of control. I don’t need Bones telling me what car to drive or 5-O telling me what sandwhich to eat. This was one of the most heavy handed placements I have seen. At least other shows try to be a bit more subtle.

As for Parenthood, I appreciate the lifelike conversation style. I have never had a problem understanding the dialogue. I think you need to pay more attention!

• Cy says:

How about the insurance lesson we got from State Farm on ‘90210’ this season? Oh, wait. I’m the only one watching that.

• Erin says:

It’s so easy to bundle!

• mooshki says:

Oh, that reminds me of when Dixon worked the Dr. Pepper booth in season 1(?). That was hysterically awful product placement!

• Russ says:

The State Farm was worse than the Dr. Pepper. It was so wtf? The only product placement I have ever liked was in House this season. One of the new girls was talking about her car and the other one said “Do you really think I care about your car”

• Car says:

I don’t really get why product placement bothers people so much. I forget about it right after I see or hear about it on whatever show.

14. Stephanie says:

#10 Sometimes they do talk alot, but that’s how some people are!

#15 Harry Conick was a little boring. And I really didn’t see a connection between him and Detective Benson.

15. Laura says:

11. I was completely distracted, and quite honestly, very disturbed, by Artie rolling his wheelchair into the pool during the proposal. I found myself playing a little game of “where’s waldo” in the pool scenes following to see where he (and the wheelchair) went.

16. abbyjo says:

#10 – my parents and i were just talking abou that during this last ep, too. it actually seems really stilted and awkward, instead of like real conversation, and it’s getting very distracting.

17. Isabelle says:

18. I was watching at 2am and yelled like a school girl to see Elijah. i adore him to pieces, he needs to stick around and I dont care how it happens.

Oddly enough we’re not supposed to like the originals but I find myself enthralled with all of them so far and wish they could have a spin off of just them.

• Ari says:

I shrieked, I cheered, I shouted “ELIJAHHHHHH” in my best Oprah voice. I also almost spilled my tea all over my cat. I can’t wait until next week so we can see Elijah back in full force! I’m hoping Klaus gets stabbed with something sharp.

• Dom says:

I too squealed like a little girl. I cannot wait until we meet the other originals! As for the spinoff idea… did anyone else catch Joseph Morgan’s comment in his recent TVLine interview about feeling like they’re getting closer to a spinoff? That would be a tv dream come true!

18. Saint Alicia says:

#3 No, no there is not. But then again hydrogen forms compounds with most elements ;). Still…
    Spaghetti & Hydrogen are the best!!

19. Lena says:

10. I don´t get the complains about the “talking over each other” style. It makes the show real. English is not my native language and I have no problem to understand, at all. The show is awesomsauce.

20. Amanda Leigh says:

Re: 11B – YES. YES I WAS. I’m so glad someone else thought that…

21. Joan says:

Zachary Quinto MUST be on Big Bang!

22. Bob L. says:

#24 — I wholeheartedly agree. It seems that E.T. has become just another example of “tabloid TV” at its worst. Stop yelling & stick to “entertainment news” reporting. If you’re going to have Mark Steines over-emote, make it relevant. (If that’s even possible)

23. Loki says:

S V U / Copycat crossover. Hey hey!
    With Mariska playing Sigourney.

24. vivian says:

Omg. Please tone down the verbal chatter on parenthood. They all sound the same and to be honest it makes one want to hyperventilate!! Its just too much. Go back to reading the scripts…thanks!!

25. Camilla says:

4 | Yes. But. I will miss the sound when it’ll be gone.
    9 | I thought he was going to say he’s in love with Hanna. But come on, who thought he was going to kill her or something? Nobody. I guess he is not such an actor.
    11 | Come on, in America everyone’s stupid like that. Sorry.
    12 | YES! Wasn’t expecting that – at all. The season was so plain, it was such a twist. Great one!
    18 | Kind of. But what about a couple of seconds to save the first BORING episode of the season?

26. kirads09 says:

“7 | Hawaii Five-0‘s Kamekona sure likes his [FAST FOOD CHAIN NAME REDACTED UNTIL WE SEE A RED CENT] sandwiches, doesn’t he?”

Was that intentional? Most pathetic product placement EVER! I have seen similar done with cars on both Fringe and Bones. Advertisers and producers – I know you need to make money – but that is T-A-C-K-Y. And what – you think the audience won’t notice? If you are going to advertise, run a commercial. But don’t place adverts in the body and dialogue of an otherwise good show! Please.

27. davey says:

14. Elisha Cuthbert’s Alex is definitely getting dumber – and I LOVE it! Who the heck thought that SHE would be the funniest character on the show when it first aired last season – and I want Alex and Dave back together as well!

28. LaurenMC says:

#5 – YES! She’s been an idiot for seasons though.

29. Molly says:

I was wondering why they had a moment between Penny and Dave in Happy Endings in one episode and nothing since then. Now I want these 2 together!

Also in response to Finn asking Rachel to marry him in high school. It worked for another TV couple-Cory and Topanga in Boy Meets World. They got engaged at graduation and married in college. Its not real life so I am okay with it!

30. DCPRFan says:

#21 – I think it is refreshing to have new judges. I miss Tim, but Heidi, Michael and Nina already have already developed their opinions of these returning designers. Plus, after the decisions those three have made in the past two seasons, I don’t trust them like I used to.

31. Kevin says:

The Glee people unrealistically spontaneously burst into song and you’re worried about a guy you know can really walk falling into the pool? His character is handicapped but maybe he can swim or float lol.

32. Bree says:

#10 is the precise reason why I can’t watch Parenthood anymore, even though I sparkly heart love Lauren Graham and really enjoy Peter Krause and Craig T. Nelson. I don’t want to watch “realistic” television. I actually prefer well-constructed and delivered dialogue. That’s why I loved shows like Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Six Feet Under, True Blood, etc. I like shows with lines I’ll remember. If I wanted a realistic take on a family with 4 adult children, I’d head to my parents’ house for dinner. When I watch a television show, I appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into writing the show. I get that they are going for an authentic vibe, but it doesn’t translate that way to me.

33. Nikki H. says:

#12 What an awesome twist :) I look forward to seeing what’s going to happen with that story line.

#18 I actually gave a resounding “YES!” the minute Elijah appeared on the screen at the end of the episode. AWESOME :)

34. Kevin says:

I don’t mind the overstepping dialogue in Parenthood when it’s between Mae Whitman and Lauren Graham but when Monica Potter does it… I just about lose my mind. She’s just such a shrill actress and she does the exasperated, overstepping dialogue in every scene with every character no matter what is happening.

35. Terry says:

I agree with you about Parenthood. It is one of my favorite shows, but it is nerve wracking when they all talk at once. Not every family does that!

36. Melinda says:

TVD….Wouldn’t it be cool if Elijah took a liking to Caroline and Klaus and him fought over her?! Elijah is such a kick ass character!

37. Kristina says:

#11 I had just quit wondering how Artie was gonna get out of the pool when Will appeared…walking on water…and I rolled my eyes through the rest of it. And yes, no more high school shows with teenagers getting married please, too many kids already thing this is a good idea.

38. Linderella says:

10. The talk over/through thing does get annoying. It comes across as disrespectful when the kids do it and shrill (Christina) when the adults do it. Does it cause me to not watch? Absolutely NOT. Now that Christina is working outside the home I’m hoping the whining stops. I actually have a hard time accepting Christina’s professional role when looking at her through the mom lens; Monica Potter has aced the role as the neediest contemporary mother on television.

39. TDC says:

Thank you for #24! The way they keep covering the sinking cruise ship through this lens of “Titanic” actors is creepy, gross and bizarre all at the same time. I understand that we live in a mass market world of movie tie-in’s and cross-promotion, but seriously? I don’t need to listen to actor’s being interviewed about what it was like to “drown” on set set to images of the current Carnival ship on the rocks with Mark Steines and his constant “Eric Braeden talks to us about what they were feeling during their fake drowning! A similar experience to what passengers on the Carnival cruise liner must have been feeling!”… For some of us reality is vastly different than a movie set, so um, no, not the same at all.

40. Captain says:

Alex from Happy Endings has definitely gotten progressively stupid. I kind of like it because Elisha plays an airhead so well but it can be annoying because she definitely wasn’t like that last year. I feel like they needed to give her a “thing” so they made her the dumb blonde because she was definitely the “normal one” last season.

41. TaMara says:

#11 Okay, really? You guys don’t know what someone who has lost the use of their legs can swim and swim well? It’s often used as therapy as well as recreation. They can also ski, snowboard and ride a bicycle. You’ve probably offended every paraplegic person out there.

• Hali says:

Surrrrrrre.

• Loveless says:

This is true Iam a hydro therapist and I specialize in helping people with disabilities learn to swim.

Also I am 25 and have been engaged since I was 18. When I left college (I m English) I have been married for 3 years and am very happy. for those who can count I was engaged for 5 years.

So I am hoping the answer is yes but not till after college or something like that.

42. Justin says:

I’ve never had a problem understanding anyone on Parenthood. So…that’s it.

43. Craig says:

I don’t have a problem with Parenthood and when they sometimes step on each others lines. Until I come to typing up the transcripts each week. It can be a nightmare then LOL

44. digitalred93 says:

If you don’t like Parenthood’s naturalistic dialogue style then you probably hated all of Robert Altman’s films because he did the same thing.

• Linderella says:

You’re absolutely right about Altman but my disdain for his movies is not limited to the franetic dialogue. They just sucked.

45. Tee says:

#11 – I had two close friends from high school get married within months of graduating, having planned it while still in h.s., no pregnancies or anything involved.

One friend had moved pretty far away and graduated from a different school so lost touch with her after the wedding, not sure how that worked out, but my other friend was divorced within a few years.

I didn’t really pay much mind to the Artie going into the pool. Sometimes I see people in wheelchairs swim laps at my gym. Granted they usually have an employee help them into pool lift first, THEN get slowly lowered into the pool… but hey, that process doesn’t really jive with a musical number.

46. Amber says:

So many questions…I think the ADD in my brain just exploded. But mostly I am curious now about the Memento homage on Chuck. That’s one of my favorite movies, but I totally did not see the connection until you mentioned it. I appreciate the heads up! I will go back and rewatch those scenes now.

47. Mountain says:

#24-The Hollywood sign is the symbol of show business, and maybe some of the TV detectives can help them solve the case?

48. ggny says:

#19 Wil Wheaton isnt evil anymore him and Sheldon are friends now

49. What!? says:

#20

Couldn’t have bothered you that long, since the opening titles changed somewhere between episodes 8 & 9. ;)

50. Deena says:

2-HA! So perfect. That black outfit she had on while just traveling through the woods was off the chart. Now if she would just show up in a cone shaped bra…