Exclusive

Exclusive Ringer First Look: Rescue Me Vet Andrea Roth Brings the Heat!

The CW’s Ringer resumes its already frothy freshman run on Tuesday, Jan. 31, but in the Feb. 7 installment things really heat up with the addition of Rescue Me alumna Andrea Roth as Andrew’s bitchy ex-wife and Juliet’s estranged mother, Catherine — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the seemingly unstable woman scorned.

The episode — amusingly titled “What Are You Doing Here, ‘Ho Bag?” — finds the long-MIA Catherine returning to New York on a permanent basis, with plans to create mucho trouble in newly found paradise for Andrew and Bridget (posing as Siobhan).

Ringer Exclusive: Mädchen Amick Cast as Siobhan’s Estranged Friend

“Catherine is definitely going to stir things up,” executive producer Eric Charmelo tells TVLine. “She’s just one more person that hates Siobhan.”

Take a peek at fired-up Catherine below, then react to Roth’s Ringer arrivial in the comments!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Spoilers

1. Andy says:

Bring it!!!

2. Carrie says:

Can’t wait! I miss “Ringer”.

3. Reward says:

I hope “Ringer” returns strong on January 31st because it has many potential in the future. My only hope is in exchange for screenwriters because, in my opinion, they are the weakest of the show.

4. Gerald says:

Can’t wait! I miss Ringer. While it is no Revenge, I like it for what it is: mindless entertainment, a soapy- ridiculous show. t’s just a fun and addictive mystery soap and my guilty pleasure. The show has improved so much and I think it is growing and will slowly become even better.
    As for the plot, it is moving forward while introducing new story lines as well.. The only thing I would do is just kill or remove Juliet. Not only, does she have no purpose to the story but it’s so boring and uninteresting.

• Lucy says:

yeah but still keep Mr Carpenter (Jason Dohring is too good to not be on my screen) and give his character more depth (and back story) and a connection with Siobhian or Bridget.

5. Nadine says:

Ringer is so much fun! Above-average suspense TV, great characters, settings, mysteries: keep it going please!

6. Svenja says:

Love Ringer.
    Didn’t like the pilot that much, but it got better and better!
    Cannot wait for it to return