Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: Good Wife's Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi Heat Up CBS Watch Magazine

Hot to see The Good Wife‘s Cary and Kalinda finally act on their sizzling chemistry? Well, we’ve got the next best thing — an exclusive first look at stars Matt Czuchry and Archie Panjabi in a sexy photo shoot for CBS Watch Magazine.

Exclusive: The Good Wife Casts Will’s Other Sis!

The stunning pics — taken by Ellen von Unwerth as part of the mag’s February cover story — were shot on location at Paris’ Le Meurice Hotel, where Salvador Dali used to live. Like a scene out of the CBS drama (or at least one ‘shippers are wishing for), the actors wine and dine, head up to a hotel room and then share a “morning after” in the pictorial.

Check out the gallery below and weigh in with your oohs and ahhs in the comments.

1. Ralf says:

I love you SO MUCH for posting these! Since I live in Germany I won’t be able to get my hands on the magazine but OMG!! BRILLIANT!

2. Charles says:

Damn! Kalinda is hot!

3. Ethan says:

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kalinda with her hair down! She always has her hair up in every scene in TGW.

4. Lucy says:

Ellen von Unwerth is one of my favourite photographers. And those two are two of my favourite things on The Good Wife. Perfect and hot combo. I so hope we’ll see more of Cary and Kalinda on the show too.

5. Tucker says:

Archie Panjabi is beyond gorgeous.
    *This understatement brought to you by Dr. Pepper 10. When you think subtle…*

6. Dahlia says:

*Fans self* Love these two, both apart and together. What a gorgeous shoot with gorgeous subjects.

7. Eric says:

Wow! Kalinda should let her down more often. She’s freaking beautiful.

8. Madison says:

These pics are on fire!!! I love Kalinda and Cary!!!!

9. dana says:

This is awesome, I love Cary/Kalinda together! Favorite pairing on the show.

10. Mac says:

These photos are SPECTACULAR!!! So well done!! These two are my favorites on The Good Wife and I’m thrilled to see them get this pictorial! HOT, HOT, HOT!!

11. Ana Muller says:

What are you doing Logan?! Does Rory know about this?

12. Glitterkorn says:

These pictures are outstanding! What a great location to have the photo shoot – it’s so effortlessly romantic. J’adore.

13. CJ says:

Cary is an interesting character and well-played, but I don’t find him particularly sexy, nor do I see his “chemistry” with Kalinda as sexy. Cary is too boyish to be very sexy.

14. Lagoon says:

I can’t believe she’s above 40 or something. She’s so ridiculously beautiful

15. Saint Alicia says:

OMG, these are beyond fantastic! And I’d like to congratulate Archie on her face–she is stunning.
    Cary and Kalinda need to get together ASAP :)

16. oi says:

Why isn’t Julianna Margulies and Josh Charles’s photoshoot hot as this one?? Why, God??

17. Ella says:

Stunning. I WISH they would let Archie wear her hair down on the show instead of always tying it up. She looks so much better with it down. Cary and Kalinda need to properly get together already.

18. Jamie says:

These photos are gorgeous . . . but, is it just me or did they like crazy photoshop Archie Panjabi to make her look more white? I’m not trying to get political I just think it’s kind of sad that the photo editor felt that he/she had to do that. : /

• Matthew Thomas says:

I don’t know if it’s photoshop but the lighting they used definitely makes her skin tone look much fairer. She looks the same color as Matt Czuchry in some of these pictures! Sad that they felt the need to do that considering she is an insanely attractive woman and her lovely skin tone is one of the reasons too.