Exclusive First Look: Good Wife's Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi Heat Up CBS Watch Magazine

Hot to see The Good Wife‘s Cary and Kalinda finally act on their sizzling chemistry? Well, we’ve got the next best thing — an exclusive first look at stars Matt Czuchry and Archie Panjabi in a sexy photo shoot for CBS Watch Magazine.

Exclusive: The Good Wife Casts Will’s Other Sis!

The stunning pics — taken by Ellen von Unwerth as part of the mag’s February cover story — were shot on location at Paris’ Le Meurice Hotel, where Salvador Dali used to live. Like a scene out of the CBS drama (or at least one ‘shippers are wishing for), the actors wine and dine, head up to a hotel room and then share a “morning after” in the pictorial.

Check out the gallery below and weigh in with your oohs and ahhs in the comments.

Comments (25)

• I love you SO MUCH for posting these! Since I live in Germany I won’t be able to get my hands on the magazine but OMG!! BRILLIANT!

Comment by Ralf – January 18, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hot.

Comment by Ro – January 18, 2012 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn! Kalinda is hot!

Comment by Charles – January 18, 2012 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kalinda with her hair down! She always has her hair up in every scene in TGW.

Comment by Ethan – January 18, 2012 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ellen von Unwerth is one of my favourite photographers. And those two are two of my favourite things on The Good Wife. Perfect and hot combo. I so hope we’ll see more of Cary and Kalinda on the show too.

Comment by Lucy – January 18, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Archie Panjabi is beyond gorgeous.
    *This understatement brought to you by Dr. Pepper 10. When you think subtle…*

Comment by Tucker – January 18, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMFAO wonderful!

Comment by JOsh – January 18, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *Fans self* Love these two, both apart and together. What a gorgeous shoot with gorgeous subjects.

Comment by Dahlia – January 18, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Kalinda should let her down more often. She’s freaking beautiful.

Comment by Eric – January 18, 2012 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These pics are on fire!!! I love Kalinda and Cary!!!!

Comment by Madison – January 18, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is awesome, I love Cary/Kalinda together! Favorite pairing on the show.

Comment by dana – January 18, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These photos are SPECTACULAR!!! So well done!! These two are my favorites on The Good Wife and I’m thrilled to see them get this pictorial! HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Comment by Mac – January 18, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What are you doing Logan?! Does Rory know about this?

Comment by Ana Muller – January 18, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rory dumped me, I’m a free agent.

Comment by Logan – January 18, 2012 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Too funny.. thought the same thing when I saw the pics.. But wow dont they both look hot!

Comment by Naylarie1210 – January 18, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These pictures are outstanding! What a great location to have the photo shoot – it’s so effortlessly romantic. J’adore.

Comment by Glitterkorn – January 18, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cary is an interesting character and well-played, but I don’t find him particularly sexy, nor do I see his “chemistry” with Kalinda as sexy. Cary is too boyish to be very sexy.

Comment by CJ – January 18, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe she’s above 40 or something. She’s so ridiculously beautiful

Comment by Lagoon – January 18, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love it!

Comment by caro – January 18, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, these are beyond fantastic! And I’d like to congratulate Archie on her face–she is stunning.
    Cary and Kalinda need to get together ASAP :)

Comment by Saint Alicia – January 18, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t Julianna Margulies and Josh Charles’s photoshoot hot as this one?? Why, God??

Comment by oi – January 18, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stunning. I WISH they would let Archie wear her hair down on the show instead of always tying it up. She looks so much better with it down. Cary and Kalinda need to properly get together already.

Comment by Ella – January 18, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’m hoping that when they do finally let kalinda’s hair down, it will mean something.

Comment by lipsticksocialism – January 19, 2012 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These photos are gorgeous . . . but, is it just me or did they like crazy photoshop Archie Panjabi to make her look more white? I’m not trying to get political I just think it’s kind of sad that the photo editor felt that he/she had to do that. : /

Comment by Jamie – January 19, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know if it’s photoshop but the lighting they used definitely makes her skin tone look much fairer. She looks the same color as Matt Czuchry in some of these pictures! Sad that they felt the need to do that considering she is an insanely attractive woman and her lovely skin tone is one of the reasons too.

Comment by Matthew Thomas – January 21, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post