Cougar Town to Return Feb. 14 – Get an Exclusive First Look at the Season 3 Poster!

Get More: News, Scheduling News

Happy Valentine’s Day, Cougar Town fans: TVLine has learned that the benched comedy will kick off its long-delayed third season on Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 8:30/7:30c.

Exclusive: Cougar Town to Wrap Season 3 With a [Major Spoiler]

C-Town, which had its episode order trimmed from 22 to 15, fills the post-Last Man Standing slot recently vacated by the cross-dressing debacle known as Work It.

Scroll down for an exclusive first look at the cheeky Season 3 poster! Oh, and who’s buying the first round tonight?

Tags: ,

Comments (83)

• It’s about time ABC…But why do people think it’s a bad title..I see nothing wrong with it…So with that said…Welcome back Cul-de-sac Crew!!

Comment by Sharon – January 17, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Carm – January 17, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!! About frakkin’ time! =D

Comment by JP – January 17, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

Comment by Monica – January 17, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town is amazeballs! I am delighted that it’ll be back in a mere 4 weeks…yippeee!!!!!!

Comment by Snapy – January 17, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • abed is gonna love that XD

Comment by micho – January 17, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • tellement content de savoir la troisième saison en chemin !

Comment by Julfrance – January 17, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC doesn’t like the show because it realises no one will watch the show with such a stupid title. This is it’s final season, I hope it goes out with a bang. It would be paired so great with Happy Endings.

Comment by Midori – January 17, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok… now where’s community?

Comment by Ana Muller – January 17, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I’ve missed those Florida winos! Penny can!

Comment by Colleen – January 17, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First, I’m glad that the show’s finally back on! :D

Second, damn, I don’t like the poster at all. The tagline is fine; it’s the bad photoshopping that I don’t like. The season 2 poster was way better. The season 3 poster kind of went down in quality. Just look at that blue-whatever; is that supposed to be a pool or a ground? Texture, guys, or a little shadow from the foreground. I don’t even understand the flamingos. Are they floating on the pool, or are they supposed to be on the lawn? If that’s the lawn, then why is it blue? If they wanted to can the ‘pool’ thing from the season 2 poster, why didn’t they just go with a green ground instead? You know, green — and some grass texture?

Comment by zhaquiri – January 17, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TIVO (DVR) TIME!

Comment by MV – January 17, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its about freaking time!!

Comment by grace – January 18, 2012 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I DVR everything anyway, so I don’t care when it’s on — glad to hear it’s finally coming back. One of my favorite comedies!

Comment by Becky – January 18, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cougar town should be paired with happy endings!!!

Comment by me – January 19, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is it released in england?

Comment by Cain – January 22, 2012 01:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally i can start to pick out how much my wife is toJules & have proof to show her & say see how cooooky you are.

Comment by robrenda – January 25, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally good news.My husband has been driving me crazy wondering whats going on with the show.Welcome back

Comment by Brenda – January 25, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time. I can’t believe they honestly thought a Bossom Buddy remake was better than our fav cul-da-sac crew.

Comment by Skye – January 27, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post