Blog, Tweet, Scoop, Spoil: TVLine's 2012 Golden Globe Coverage Plans Revealed!
Let the Globes-trotting begin! Tthe 69th annual Golden Globe Awards airs tonight at 8/7c on NBC and leading up to, during, and after the big show, Team TVLine will offer comprehensive coverage of the gala, including:
• Highlights from the red carpet — including choice (and scoopy!) soundbites from your favorite TV stars — can be found by following Editor-in-Chief @MichaelAusiello, West Coast Editor @MegMasters and the @TVLineNews feeds on Twitter, and then Monday morning via a roundup on TVLine.com.
• TVLine Senior Editor Michael Slezak will once again take the Live Blog reins, colorfully commenting on the telecast’s highs and lows.
• During the ceremony, @MichaelAusiello will be Tweeting photos and scoop from inside the ballroom.
• As TV’s big winners make their way backstage, Editor-at-Large Matt Mitovich and West Coast Reporter Vlada Gelman will be posting any breakout quotes/breaking news.
• Count on even more breaking TV news come Monday morning, once the golden dust has settled!