Where Does Bachelor Ben Buy His Clothes? Why Won't Grey's Hug It Out? And More TV Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including Revenge, Supernatural, Glee, Parks and Recreation and Castle!

1 | We know that Jeff’s carbon monoxide poisoning helped clear his head, but did he really uncover five seasons’ worth of Chuck secrets in one day?

2 | When Supernatural‘s Dean said last week, “I will frisk you,” was that supposed to be a threat? And how brilliant was the underrated Jensen Ackles in those last 30 seconds?

3 | And again we ask, how is Devon Sawa not yet a series regular on Nikita?

4 | Anyone else finding it strange to see “Jean-Ralphio” actually flush with cash on House of Lies?

5 | Woah! Is it just us or did Shameless‘ Ian Gallagher really grow up over one summer?

6 | There wasn’t very much debating at the Sheriff’s Election Debate on Once Upon a Time, was there? Speaking of the ABC series, no explanation of why Rumpelstiltskin’s face is gold?

7 | If ABC really plans to pair Cougar Town and Happy Endings for a night of edgy sitcoms, why not spin off  Desperate Housewives‘ Gaby and Carlos in The Solises — a fun companion to Modern Family for next fall?

8 | Does Glee‘s Quinn Fabray need a sister? Because Pan Am‘s Bridget looks a heck of a lot like her.

9 | Is there a Heterosexual International Male catalog? Because that appears to be the only explanation for Bachelor Ben’s parade of unfortunate clothing choices — including baby blue boat shoes, white cutoff jean shorts, orange-and-gray tanks.

10 | Were we the only ones who noticed “Crazy” Courtney’s complete and utter disinterest in making Bachelor Ben’s dog howl? She was practically eye-begging the camera guys to get her the heck outta there!

11 | When does a wedding episode not feature the actual wedding? (Shhh, Castle fans — no revealing the answer to this one!)

12 | It’s weird that so many Switched at Birth characters didn’t know Bay and Emmett were dating, right?

13 | Is anyone else out there comparing Parenthood‘s Mark to Luke Danes? And is Crosby seriously going to make beautiful music with the cello player? (Is there any girl he won’t go after?)

14 | When One Life to Live‘s John McBain shows up on General Hospital, can he ask Sam out “for a bite”? And if OLTL‘s John and Natalie just reconciled, how can he possibly relocate to Port Charles without her?

15 | The Glee seniors will be graduating but not leaving the show? Why do we have the feeling the Breadstix wait staff will be a lot more familiar-looking next fall?

16 | Does anyone by chance have video of Brittany S. Pierce watching One Tree Hill‘s final season premiere?

17 | As one of the few people who managed to score genuine laughs with his tepid People’s Choice Awards presenter shtick, Zachary Levi reminded us he’s one of TV’s funniest hotties. Can his agent run out and book him a multi-episode gig on New Girl or Happy Endings?

18 | Where do we sign up to get Modern Family‘s Phil Dunphy as our Realtor?

19 | Pardon our Miley Cyrus moment, but… Is Revenge‘s Ashley the absolute least convincing BFF ever? Why does Em give her any time of day? And for an arsonist, isn’t young Amanda Clarke allowed to be alone with matches a lot? And did anyone else find Nolan attempting to shoot a gun so funny that they rewound and rewatched that scene repeatedly? (No? Just us?) And when is ABC going to partner with Sharpie for a special “Emily’s Revenge” line of markers?

20 | Teddy really needed a hug on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy. Cristina couldn’t muster just one?

21 | We can’t decide who was crazier on this week’s Up All Night — Reagan or Missy?

22 | When is Pam coming back on The Office? We know she just had a baby, but c’mon!

23 | Who else watched 30 Rock thinking, “We love you Liz Lemon, but we love Community more”?

24 | Was the Parks and Recreation cast really tip-toeing on thin ice this week? And if so, did NBC have to raise the insurance premium on that episode? And while we’re talking about Pawnee awesomeness, when is Ben getting his own claymation cooking show? Master of calzones, right there.

25 | On this the occasion of the show’s 60th anniversary, we have to ask: Why does everyone from accomplished journalists to some of the show’s actual past and present anchors (coughKatieCouriccough) — insist on mangling the name of NBC’s Today? It’s not The Today Show. It’s not Today Show. It’s just Today.

1. Josh says:

Re: #23

Not me. I missed Community, but I missed 30 Rock more when it wasn’t on.

2. Meg says:

Those are excellent questions. And I will counter with my own question, why is half of your face all swirly? Just watched the flu ep of Parks and Rec, couldn’t resist. Anyway…

#22 – I feel like a terrible Office fan and I hope no one goes off on me for this one, but…when did Pam actually have the baby?? Did I miss an episode/part of an episode?? Either way, it’s time for her to come back! (and yes, I know Jenna Fisher is gone b/c of her real baby, but just wondering about the character)

#23 – I did!! I watched some of Community S2 on DVD the other day to help fill the void.

• kjess says:

Good question about #22, I kept waiting for Pam to have the baby, but don’t remember that she actually did. The episode where she had Cece was hilarious, so I kinda’ expected something memorable and on camera this time, too!

• Christy says:

I was wondering the same thing. According to the Halpert baby blog she did. So I have been waiting for Jim to mention it but nothing. Why?? Isn’t he proud??

3. hermit says:

Very, very brilliant. Jensen rocks the role of Dean and I agree, he is greatly underrated, and unfortunately, very under-appreciated by the showrunner and producers of the show. But he still gives his best, and he still stands out above the average actors.

4. lkanocz says:

#20 – Seriously Christina! I know she’s not necessarily the warmest person at Seattle Grace but I felt kind of bad for Teddy just standing their crying. I wanted to jump into the TV and hug her myself.

5. TimeOfDaffodils says:

#6 – when Rumpel held the magical sword/knife/sticky pointy, his hand turned glittery gold – I assumed that gold glitter ran up his arm to his face.

#12 – Definitely Missy.

6. Trace B says:

Jensen was absolutely brilliant last week, especially in the last 30 seconds. Trying to smile, but not really making it – it broke my heart. But Jensen has been consistently underrated and overlooked by TPTB. Hopefully, the show winning 2 People’s Choice awards this year will gain him a little more attention in the business. And I’d have taken “I will frisk you” as a promise,not a threat! I’m willing to be frisked by Dean anytime.

7. Elle says:

Are you kidding me why would Cris hug that women! uhhhh

8. FarAwayDeb says:

Cristina wouldn’t be Cristina if she had hugged Teddy. I don’t know how she put up with repeating what happened over and over. And I am gonna miss Teddy’s husband, I love that actor!

• Ines says:

I think Cristina kept repeating what happened because she and Teddy are both very rational persons and not emotional ones. I think it’s how they deal with an issue, by rationalizing it over and over again until they realize there wasn’t anything they could’ve done differently.

• Jill says:

I completely agree with you post.

I will also add I like the professional connection that has developed between Cristina and Teddy, and I like their relationship and connection better than I have ever liked Cristina and Owen’s relationship. It will definitely be interesting to see how what’s going on between Cristina and Owen will play out. I just hope whatever it is won’t affect Cristina and Teddy’s working relationship that is in a really good place right now.

9. Saint Alicia says:

#20 was getting to me so much!

Hopefully Cristina will better console Teddy in the future; those two should become besties.

10. Samantha says:

I love these. You guys essentially write what I think while watching TV all week lol

11. maya says:

Yeah hug the woman who has been mentally torturing you for two weeks making you recite her dead husband’s failed surgery? Gimme a break. I wanted to slap Teddy the entire time. Cris barely hugs Mer and Owen why would she hug that basket case??

12. Jon says:

Um, no to 23. Community is a real great show, but it has nothing on my 30 Rock.

13. Cali says:

Jensen Ackles is amazing!

14. Cindy says:

#26 Why did the genius bad guy on Bones this week break a light bulb that way at the end of the episode? A genius would know to tape up the bulb before breaking it to reduce the risk of breaking the filament with broken glass.

15. tanaP says:

#1 – I think we are led to believe Jeff was working on that spiderboard of Chuck secrets and lies for a while before he discovered Castle.

#17 OOOHH Zachary Levi – I think they always get him to do these silly bits presenting because who else could pull them off, making us laugh, and yet still look HOT doing it?! Remember his ping pong game at Teen Choice Awards? And his scene with Betty White at her upcoming bday is awesome! Zachary Levi is AMAZINGO, why he isn’t a huge A-lister yet is beyond me.

16. JennyB says:

11) When does a wedding episode not feature a wedding? Dating myself but Woody and Kelly’s wedding on “Cheers” which took place in the kitchen? Brilliant!

17. Erin says:

Zachary Levi on Happy Endings or New Girl would be the greatest thing ever.

18. Saint Alicia says:

So my original comment was deleted, okay…
    TVLine
    Y U No like memes?
    and #20; word.

19. tvaddict says:

Just another reason Jensen Ackles is one of the best actors on TV. Whenever he cries, I start ugly crying.

20. Carrie says:

#20 Teddy had no business being at work. It was awful the way she treated Cristina.

• jessica b. says:

at first I felt the way you do, but at the end, when Teddy started saying what Cristina said over and over again I got it. Teddy wasn’t there (in the surgery), but she wanted to know how it was, as if she was there, so having Cristina repeat over and over again was her way to achieve that. And for me, Cristina didn’t need to hug her, what she needed to do, she did, and when I got that, for me, was a brilliant GA moment.

• babygate says:

Exactly. Cristina and Teddy have a special relationship because they both live for cardio. They speak the same language. Cristina knew what Teddy needed: to process. It was annoying but it made sense to Cristina and she was patient and willing to give Teddy what she needed. A hug would have been an artificial and ineffective attempt to comfort.

• Mama Bumble says:

I, also, respectfully disagree with Carrie. Teddy may, indeed, have needed a hug in that moment, but a hug was not what she needed from Cristina. They do have a remarkable relationship. That is precisely why Cristina did not hug Teddy – she knew what Teddy needed from her in that moment. Cristina is perfectly capable of emotion and affection and she, herself, looked as though a hug would hit the spot. However, she remained appropriately detached for Teddy’s sake, not her own. She gave her friend and mentor what she needed to move toward the acceptance of Henry’s death.

21. Aiden says:

I like your #17 suggestion. Post-CHUCK, we’re gonna need some fix to still have Zac Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, and the cast somewhere on TV.
    Might I suggest for his guest-star role to be on an NBC comedy, though? COMMUNITY, maybe PARKS AND REC..
    For non-comedy, as a prince in ONCE UPON A TIME would be great, too. Zac and Yvonne can play Flynn and Rapunzel. Boom. Somebody make it happen.

22. jef says:

You watch too much tv! :)

23. Amy says:

#23 I didn’t like the season premiere of 30 Rock very much probably because it took Community. I love Liz Lemon but I love Community more.

24. Amy says:

*took Community’s spot

25. Tammy says:

I agree with #23! I didn’t enjoy 30 Rock at all because I really miss Community. Also, 30 Rock’s rating wasn’t much better than Community. I wonder what NBC is planning now

26. Ana Muller says:

“Is anyone else out there comparing Parenthood‘s Mark to Luke Danes?” I totally am! God, I miss Gilmore Girls…

27. mfan says:

#19 My idea of a Miley Cyrus moment is to hit the dance floor. Or maybe buy concert tiks.

28. Juls says:

Me too! But I am loving Parentood! I just started watching this season!

29. Rax says:

#20 – I felt that too .. but instantly i thought it’s Cristina we are talking about! the hardcore Robot! it wouldn’t be true to the character! despite how many of us would actually “Hug it out” with our bosses? :P

30. Linderella says:

I could totally buy a fast forward for Glee four or five years down the road when the kids have graduated from college or tried out Broadway. Then they’re back in Lima and acting closer to their real life ages.

31. Christy says:

I am with you on #23. I like 30 Rock but I LOVE Community. They should have just put 30 Rock in Whitney’s vacent spot. I always thought of 30 Rock as a lter show anyway.
    #16 Haha YES please
    #13 I love them both. STILL mad Luke and Lorelai did not end up together!
    And I’d watch #24!

32. rachael says:

I miss Gilmore Girls :(

33. Bernadine says:

No Fringe questions? too many to ask, and to difficult to answer. what a mind boggling and amazing show. please FOX bring it back for a final season.!

34. TO Team TV Line says:

# 20….

This character has been one of the most consistently written characters on this show. She is not a touchy feely person and reserves that for the absolute most important people in her life, Meredith and currently Owen and once upon a time Burke. Derek and Alex, I think, got a quick hand on the shoulder in extreme circumstances. Bailey ordered her to hug out a fellow surgeon suffering from Aspergers. I know you have to watch tons of TV, but if you don’t know for sure………don’t say. Teddy wouldn’t have wanted a hug especially from Cristina. They both gave and got exactly what their characters have been previously written.

35. Jennifer says:

I loved this episode of Castle! Wedding episode without the actual moment worked perfectly for the show. I missed a few episodes and didn’t realize that Espesito and Laine had broken up, I almost cried when I heard that. Hope they get back together soon.
    I’ve never watched Parenthood but I simply can’t see Lauren with anyone BUT “Luke”. Miss that show!!!!

36. Sandrine says:

I’m with you! I totally rewatched Nolan’s shooting scene maybe about 5x.

37. Castlefanaticcc says:

i kind of really wanted to see the wedding in the episode. i could just see castle and beckett giving eachother loks from across the alter as the couple is saying their vows. and then i could see kate thinking about castle when they both say i do. it would have been nice!

38. cj says:

is it just me, or is Alcatraz’s Detective Madsen channeling a mixture of Starbuck (the hair and the recklessness) and Olivia Dunham (the seriousness, the trench coat) ??

39. lydia says:

#13 Luke Danes played Mark’s father-in-law on The Event. Get it, Lauren Graham.

40. xwacky says:

Ha! That sounds more like an enticement if you ask me. And Jensen Ackles was Brilliant with a capital B. But then again, he’s been delivering time after time brilliant performances.

41. GK says:

2|| Those last 30 seconds in “Babysitting” episode was absolutely heartbreaking. This is the reason why Jensen is my most favorite actor, up there with Johnny Depp. I don’t care which brother gets how much story, I will still love Supernatural the same way like I do now, even after its done and dusted. I don’t get why fans are so divided into camps. “Family Doesn’t End With Blood” seems to have been lost on them.
    Well if I was a woman, I’d have took that as a promise. Seriously, have you looked at that guy! LOL

42. Kate says:

Jensen can frisk me anytime! He is a gorgeous man and a gifted actor. I just wish Gamble & Co. would give him more to do instead of always writing for Jared/Sam. I am so sick of Sam-centric storylines! I am ready to send Sam and Santana from Glee off somewhere for a much needed break!

43. Andy says:

Haha I’m sorry but Jensen avoids is not underrated people are always going on about how great he is! Quite frankly I think he’s massively overrated he has one facial expression which is a pout!