Courteney Cox Previews Her Cougar Town [Spoiler]: 'I'm Going to Go All Boob-o-Rama'

Get More: Exclusive, News, Scoop

For the first time since Monica and Chandler took the plunge on Friends more than a decade ago, Courteney Cox is preparing for another TV wedding.

As TVLine first reported, Cougar Town‘s Season 3 finale will find Cox’s Jules marrying Josh Hopkins’ Grayson after nearly a two-year courtship. The ceremony is slated to be shot in the coming days, and when TVLine caught up with Cox earlier this week, she was just hours away from beginning the arduous task of picking a gown.

“This is a big thing,” she acknowledged with a laugh. “There will be lots of photos of [me in this dress], so I need to get involved!”

Although she has yet to see the options the show’s wardrobe department has assembled, Cox expects her C-Town getup will be a touch more provocative than the classic number she wore during her 2001 Friends nups, not to mention her [1999] real-life union to David Arquette. “Jules is not 25,” Cox notes. “She likes to try and be as sexy as possible to [overcompensate] for the fact that she’s not that sexy of a girl.”

Bottom line: “I don’t want to wear a long-sleeved gown,” she insists. “That’s what I did in real-life. I’m going to go all boob-o-rama.”

A bigger question than what the bride will wear, however, is when will anyone get to see the damn thing? Cougar Town continues to warm ABC’s bench, although there have been rumblings the show will return sooner than later (perhaps as early as February).

“This is a make-or-break situation,” Cox concedes. “We have to get our fans back. We need everyone to promote the show and get out there.”

Comments (16)

• Monica and Chandler’s wedding was more than a decade ago?! When did I get so old?

Comment by Sarah – January 13, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know!!!

OMG

Comment by Sasha – January 13, 2012 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaha That was the *exact* same reaction I had, while frantically looking at the calendar.

Comment by Jessica – January 13, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the best comedy to return!! Let’s get them the ratings we need for at least six seasons and a movie!!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth – January 13, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Every TV show doesn’t need a movie. Personally, I think movies degrade what we’ve come to love about the shows and the characters–that Hollywood can’t come up with original ideas for entertainment is also a degradation of its own sort.

Comment by Meg – January 13, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, I don’t think it does either. I was just quoting Community when one of the characters there foun out that Cougar Town was postponed until midseason.

Comment by Elizabeth – January 13, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bring back one of the best casts in TV land!

Comment by Linda – January 14, 2012 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please consider emailing ABC on their network website and express your love of the show. Take back the sac!!

Comment by Kristie – January 14, 2012 01:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bring it back…we are all waiting!

Comment by Linda – January 14, 2012 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been lending my Cougar Town DVDs out like CRAZY recruiting people to watch this show! It’s hard to do when there is not even a general idea of what DAY of the week CT is coming back to! I can’t wait to see what she picks! I Love Grules! ;)

Comment by Ari – January 13, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • never thought she was that hot until 3000 Miles to Graceland. Boy, was I mistaken.

Comment by tikkanen – January 13, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait to see this! Bring back Cougar Town already!
    And perhaps that name change wouldn’t be so bad either.. I heard with my own two ears yesterday at Best Buy a conversation of these two dudes buying bulk DVDs deciding whether or not to add CT: “It’s about cougars?” I guess. That doesn’t sound too good.” UGH. I had to convince two strangers it wasn’t.
    If only people knew what it really is about!

Comment by Aiden – January 13, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More like idiot-orama…one of the many ridiculous shows on tv right now..Her and Aniston, need to give it up, they aren’t funny anymore.

Comment by scott – January 13, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Mindless comedy, but that’s ok sometimes.

Comment by Lisa – January 13, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Boob-o-rama”? Completely unfunny.

Comment by Steve – January 13, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’m going to go all boob-o-rama.” Ladies and gentlemen, I present the comic genius that is Courtney Cox.

No wonder this show’s ratings suck.

Comment by Jess – January 13, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post