Glee Preview: 15 Highlights From Next Week’s Swoon-Worthy 'Yes/No' Episode

Valentine’s Day is still a weeks away, but Glee’s already got a honey of a gift wrapped up and waiting for you — next week’s ultraromantic episode! How sweet is the hour, which focuses not just on Will’s proposal to Emma but on (almost) all of the show’s couples? Since one of us has seen it, let me count the ways…

1. This nagging mystery is solved in first five minutes, and not in the way that I thought it would be. (And for once, I’m glad I was wrong!)

2. Sam and Mercedes recount their months-long fling with a rousing rendition of “Summer Lovin’.”

3. Michael Chiklis gets a shout-out from Sue. Ditto David Boreanaz. (The latter fares better than the former, but both are equally hilarious.)

Blind Item: Which Hit Series is Whacking its Lead?

4. One couple elopes, and you’ll never guess which one. (Although, hey, you’re welcome to try. Hit the comments below… )

5. Not only do we get to see Emma in a wedding gown, we get to see Sue and Bieste as her bridesmaids. One of their dresses is really pretty. The other two? Erm…

6.  We called it! A new triangle (sorta) takes shape between Becky, Artie and Sugar! In other Becky news, she has a scene with the kinder, gentler Sue that is probably my favorite ever.

7. Finn gets some rather traumatic news about his [SPOILER] that will have serious implications on his future.

For Glee Scoop and Spoilers 24/7 Follow Ausiello on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

8. Sue checks the chip on her shoulder long enough to play guidance counselor to Artie. And — shocker — the role suits her.

9. NeNe Leaks’ cameo as Sam’s synchronized swimming coach isn’t the worst thing ever. In fact, she’s pretty funny. Upon meeting Sam for the first time, she sasses, “I’ve never seen lips like that on a while child.”

10. Artie gives Will some advice on proposing to Emma, then schools his teacher with a seamless-sounding mash-up of “Moves Like Jagger” with “Jumpin’ Jack Flash.”

11. Will chooses [spoiler] as his best man.

12. Santana, Rachel, Mercedes and Tina sing “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” and flash back to meeting their respective sweethearts, Brittany, Finn, Sam and Mike. (Britanna fans, prepare to hit the rewind button a lot.)

People’s Choice Awards 2012: The Three Best and Worst Moments!

13. When Will asks Emma’s parents for permission to marry her, it goes about as well as it might have if he’d asked Sue if he could become a Cheerio. Later, he and Emma have an especially moving moment. (Jayma Mays nails it!)

14. The episode climaxes with an amazeballs synchronized swimming number, with the whole gang performing Rihanna’s “We Found Love” in McKinley’s swimming pool as part of Will’s surprise proposal. It must’ve taken forever to shoot this thing, and you know what? It was worth it. It is ridiculously over the top. Unbelievably cheesy. Crazy romantic. And you’re gonna love every second of it. (I sure did.)

15. And just when you think the episode is over, there’s an outta nowhere twist that will have [SPOILER] ‘shippers calling an emergency meeting!

Got more Qs about “Yes/No”? Email ‘em to me via AskAusiello@TVLine.com and I’ll tackle them in next week’s AA!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Glee, Spoilers

1. Marcus says:

This is one of the most useless articles ever posted…

• zoey says:

let me guess.. a klaine fan?

• Erin says:

Or maybe just a fan of good TV?

• Chip says:

Why would you read this if you weren’t interested in Glee?

• Julie says:

Some of us try desperately to find some reason to watch again. That’s why even though I’ve given up on the show I still read the articles… just in case.

• Kate says:

I didn’t think Marcus’ post was disappointment in lack of “Klaine” news. More disappointment that this post said a lot of nothing. Just a bunch of teases. Not even spoilers.

I love “Glee” and finished reading this and thought, “I didn’t learn anything from this.”

• mmonti says:

Hey, just because you’re a Klaine fan doesn’t mean that you don’t care about anyone else in the show. Personally, I’m just excited that the show is coming back. I don’t get what everyone else’s problem is. There’s no reason to get this mad over a TV show. If you don’t like it, there are plenty of other shows to watch. Or if you really want Glee to go exactly the way you want it, go write some fanfiction. The rest of us will be enjoying the story.

• jen says:

That’s not nice…
      I know that Finchel has to be the last scene. If he proposes to her or says he is going to NYC with her – Whatever it is – I will be happy and cry and be happy

F
      I
      N
      C
      H
      E
      L
      !

• Alisha says:

I liked the article. I thought it gave little hints and things to think about. Obviously he wasn’t going to tell you exactly what happened, its probably like some rule that you can’t do that. I was an extra in a movie once and we had to sign contracts that we would NEVER speak of the movie and what it was about and what we did or we could be sued.

2. Alessia says:

Wait someone elope? WHO? FINCHEL?

3. Jade says:

So it’s about every couple except Klaine then… Marvelous! *Sarcams*

• Rachel says:

Lol well Klaine got like, the entire second season… Finchel are at least the original main characters, so they’re supposed to have a lot of spotlight.

• Nah says:

Finchel has had three seasons dedicated to them. Klaine is just as big of a couple as them now, but heaven forbid they get any coupley moments except for in Very Special Episodes.

• EK says:

While I do like Klaine (mainly because I love that Kurt is happy) I fully agree! I wanna see Artie’s love life and Sam/Mercedes and Brittana, and all the other characters! ESPECIALLY Beiste’s (sp?) crush on Cooter :)

• nonie says:

hey, be nice… i don’t think nah was complaining about there not being enough, but just pointing out the fact finchel has had 3 seasons of big moments and klaine hasn’t had AS many. i agree with rachel though!! very good point. i just really want to see more tike & samcedes!!! :)

• Nicki says:

wouldn’t Artie and Quinn be cute together?! I think so.

• Gleelover says:

I am a huge Klaine fan but I also ship Finchel. I have to agree and disagree in some parts of what you are saying. Klaine did get a lot of the second season but so did Finchel and Finchel got a lot of first season too…and a lot of parts in the 3rd season so far. Besides, Finchel got a lot of the first season while Kurt just sat in the background and the most/half of the second season was Kurt getting bullied and then and only then did he meet Blaine. I think Finchel has a lot and they need to shoot more Klaine moments. I mean they filmed about Finn giving Rachel a pig and took out The Klaine promise ring scene.

• h. says:

Funny, I think it’s marvellous – no sarcasm.

• frank says:

No Klaine? YAY! Already love the episode. This show needs Klaine break.

• Klainelover says:

I think Klaine should stay in. People these days. Who do you want to be together then?

• nicki says:

Don’t be hating Darren Criss!! A very Potter Musical was like his best show ever!!

• Carl says:

Klaine should break… it wouldn’t make any difference anyway, because their dynamic as a couple is boring, sorry but I want real emotion and passion, not an insipid romance intended to please a bunch of little straight girls… and even if they have a break, Blaine still will be around getting solos every single episode, thus his fans won’t have anything to complain :P…

• Alois says:

They don’t have to break. What should happen is that the writers should just be more creative with them….

:x

• Rod says:

@Alois… “creative” how? they had a full year to be “creative” with them yet there’s no improvement overall… the main problem is that they made Blaine as this kind of “Prince Charming”, and there’s a reason why Prince-Charmings in old tales always show up at the end, because there’s nothing left to do with them after that: from a dramatic point of view it’s a dead end… and I sincerely pity Darren because he’s a charismatic and talented actor (from what I’d seen from AVPM) and playing a “Prince Charming” has to be the most boring thing on earth for an actor: always playing this suave, perfect persona, the über-good boy who can’t do any wrong (even when he does wrong, which is even more annoying… he’s always in the right, no matter what) :P
            Even Chris Colfer seems pretty bored of the couple at this moment, his comments are like “yeah, they’re still together, the same as always” (nothing much enthusiastic at all), because for his character it means to stale and languish in the sidelines while Blaine takes all the spotlight for himself… Chris is a writer and he understands about dramatic value, and Klaine has none at all and has been awful for Kurt as a character: Kurt used to shine brighter than anyone and this season he has been a ghost of his former self… it seems to me like Kurt is settling in this relationship mostly out of fear of being lonely rather than motivated by “true love”, which is a word too big for a 16/17 yo teenager anyway… I rather have the old Kurt back, the one who filled the screen with his charisma: he doesn’t need a perfect bf to be happy, he just needs to be himself again.

• Jax says:

Considering the MJ episode is going to be filled with Klaine, you really have no room to complain.

• Brendan says:

This x1000000

• thefirstmrshummel says:

Hopefully the episode will be as Klaine-free as the article. That was I can actually enjoy it instead of cringing through most of it.

• janessica says:

Klaine? More like Blurt.

• Jacob says:

The fact that Klaine wasn’t mentioned in the article at all, then the SPOILER shippers comment at #15 might be a sign…

• Ali says:

That’s likely Finchel. Because we don’t get nearly enough Finchel! /sarcasm. Whatever, I’m a Klaine shipper but I know we’re getting stuff in the MJ episode so I’m looking forward to the Samcedes, Brittana and Tike stuff. Shrug.

• Zoey says:

did you see a Quick there? or in any other spoilers? or any romantic scenes (and that I-slept-with-my-math-teacher doesn’t count)?
      so, hun, your not the one to be mad. Klaine gets EVERY episode, and 50% of spoilers. Quick shipers didn’t get a really good scene since season 1!!

• Eva says:

Quick isn’t even relevant any more. Quinn has been flying solo recently. As has Artie so I’m really interested in what his storyline is going to be. I’m a big fan of Klaine myself but some of their scenes have been really bland lately so if they don’t have an actual plot for them, those scenes can easily be left out and I’m happy. It seems they have a good story in the MJ episode so I’m excited for that.

• Stephanie says:

Quick isn’t even together, so they shouldn’t have spoilers anyways.

• Kelsey says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I need so much more Quick in my life

• Steph says:

Quinn and Puck need to just get back together, the writers are seriously messing up big time by not doing it. It’s ridiculous to waste such a promising story line and two talented actors like this. Their best scenes were in season 1 when they were able to interact with each other. They may not be a “canon” ship, but there is definitely something there between them. Even Mark Salling said, “Quinn is the one that he (Puck) doesn’t want to let get away.”

So haters can stfu. Quick is on.

• jewel says:

Yeah but there’s lotsa Klaine in the Michael episode.

• becca says:

something does happen between them darren said so himself……

4. Sam says:

calling it. Finn proposes to Rachel too. Shaking my head so hard already.

• sammy says:

Yup, this is what I think too. Lame. Even more lame if Rachel’s immediate response isn’t no.

• Robert says:

I am so sick of Finchel.

• Marilee says:

AMEN.. what ever chemistry they had has long since gone. I think it’s because it’s been forced down our throats for the whole damn show.

• Roma says:

Second that! i wan to see more of Quinn, they always make her look like a psychotic teen

• Darlyka says:

BLESS THIS POST!!! the world needs more of Quinn, I won’t ever get tired of seeing Dianna at my tv screen, she is the main reason I still watch Glee these days, glorious days of season 1 when Quinn Fabray was a main character -_- I can’t stand the lack of her and how blantly Ryan forgets she even exists, BRING HER BACK FOR GOD DAMMIT!

• Schue says:

AGREED! Quinn is the easily my favorite. They need to start writing some better, non-crazy storylines for her and get her singing again! I can’t even remember the last time she had a song!!

• yep says:

The characters have all kinds of following. Quinn being one. For me she is my least favorite- but I really liked her season 1. Season 2 she was a background character but she hasn’t gained any points so far this season. Just saying that all characters bring different response. I think what really messed up the Quinn character for me was the Lucy Caboosey business. I made her more unlikable then. This season I feel sorry for her.

• kennedy says:

Yes thank you! i love quinn she is my favorite character and the only reason i still watch this show! its true they kinda messed up quinns life but they could easly get her back on track. and i really hope they do!

• Brenda says:

No kidding! Where’s my Faberry??

• Ali says:

They need to stop with the Finchel.

• jake says:

Finchel are so BEAUTIFUL together – love them!!!

• Janet says:

I love finchel!

• sky says:

Oh, hell yeah. I love them 2. Glad they are in it for the long haul as Lea or Cory said well after high school. Sorry, to those who are disappointed but Finn and Rachel are the core couple of the show. One has to realize it by the general audience response of Lea and Cory returning for season 4. Naya and Chris are right there too.

5. michele says:

we all know this spoilers and you didnt mention without you

6. Ems says:

Can’t Wait!!!!!!!:D

7. Sasha says:

Just when I thought I was done with glee you had all thsoe things that make me want to watch it next week!!!!

Ahhhh

8. ron says:

$1 says Beastie and Cooter are the ones that got married secretly.

9. marli says:

Love for everyone but not Klaine, what a surprise.

• Gillian says:

What are you even talking about? Klaine get so much screen time, the last episode was a good 50% all them in fact most episodes have had at least 10 minutes of Klaine since Blaine showed up jumping on furniture so the bitterness is completely unwarranted. It’s an large cast with currently 5 couples as well as other glee members. It’s not all about Klaine.

• Ali says:

Keyword “love”. There was a lot of Kurt and Blaine in the Christmas episode, but here’s the thing. I think fans are most frustrated that when we get Klaine (outside of Special Ratings Episodes) they’re acting more like friends – kind of like Brittana (and what do those two couples have in common?) and they don’t get to kiss often (again, like brittana! only not as bad) and it’s becoming more of a glaring issue as the season goes on. And I know Klaine has gotten more than them but it’s less of an issue of which queer couple has gotten most and more of an issue of why aren’t the queer couples getting as much as the straight couples. It’s most hard being a Brittana shipper, fifty bucks says we have to wait until May sweeps for a kiss, after Finchel kisses another fifty times.

• Chris says:

Totally agree with you. They kiss like once a season and there hardly the loving couple there suppose to be. I mean they hardly even sit together.

• KSM says:

Just because you are dating someone doesn’t mean you have to kiss all the time. Also, just because you love someone doesn’t mean you are all gross and all over each other. There are different types of relationships, and it has to fit the characters.

• Ella says:

You don’t have to sit together, but I think people just expect klaine to be super tactile and smitten and cuddly, because that’s what they’ve built them up to be, and when it doesn’t happen it feels like something has fallen short.

• KC says:

I agree completly. I love Klaine to death and it honestly pisses me off that we’ve only gotten 4 on screen kisses in nearly 20 episodes. Where as Finchel has had more than I can count. Hell they cut a scene where Blaine gave Kurt a freakin’ PROMISE RING for Christmas which would actually be IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT. (Meanwhile Finchel got their rhino thing which isn’t likely to be brought up again.) Neither gay couple is getting fair treatment and it’s maddening.

• Sara says:

UGH THIS SO MUCH. I know that Klaine gets a lot of time, but I don’t want it to be just that – time. They hardly even act like the couple we know they are. They’ve even said they love each other, but most of their scenes are more friendly than anything. Not to mention what’s going on with Brittana. You can hardly even tell they’re an established couple – we hardly see them, and when we do, there’s not one couple-y scene. I get that Santana just came out, but she seems to be a lot more comfortable with herself lately. We didn’t even really see them “officially” get together (unless I missed something, which is plausible. It’s been a little while since I’ve seen the episodes). Meanwhile there’s a gushy Finchel scene every 5 minutes, and several more kisses. We don’t even see a whole lot of Tike, although there has been a lot more recently with the lovely Chang family + Cohen-Chang moments (which presented the show with something very new and interesting)

Now, don’t get me wrong, I love Finn and Rachel, but I’d really just like to see a more balanced equilibrium among the couples. It doesn’t even necessarily have be physical – it could just be some very sweet dialogue. Just a scene with dialogue that’s not just idle small talk.
            I don’t want the show to just tell me that two characters are together, I want to see it – the same way I see it with Finn and Rachel every episode.

• William says:

Amen!!! I wants me a Brittana kiss!!

• Valerie says:

Yeah, try being a Quick fan for 5 minutes, and you’ll really grasp the meaning of getting the shaft from Glee’s crack writing staff.

• Dryden says:

…since it’s not a real couple, why are you surprised there isn’t screen time for it?

• zoey says:

because they are teasing with Quick for 2 seasons now. and because they never had a closure. they just… went from I LOVE YOU (the end of season 1) to acting like they never met before.

• Ali says:

I feel you, but at least we have the MJ episode to look forward to. I’m trying to look on the bright side here, as Klaine only seems to get big couple stuff once every 8 episodes LOL. And it’s unfair how much Finchel gets to kiss and stuff in comparison. But at least it’s not as bad as Brittana shippers have it – us fans who ship them are getting the shaft like nobody else.

10. Kiki says:

Didn’t you mention in one of your tweets that this was Bitanna?

• Erin says:

I will LOL forever if they break Brittana up in the last 5 seconds after giving them NOTHING all season. Ep 4 – declare them a couple. No contact for 5 episodes. Ep 10 – Break them up. I wouldn’t put it past this show to actually do that. But I think it has to do with Finchel. Maybe they decide to “take a break”. Or maybe Emma says yes, then changes her mind in the last minute.

• Marissa says:

Am I gonna get hated on if I kinda hope Brittana breaks up?
      I was never a Brittana shipper, and i personally loved the way Santana was before her whole ‘realization’ storyline, ans i absolutely loved Bartie…although now theres the whold Artie-Sugar-Becky thing now…

11. Rachel says:

Finchel is totally getting married.

12. Daphne Greengrass says:

Helen Mirren obviously the voice of Lord Tubbington.

13. Jon says:

Surprise elopement? I’m gonna guess Bieste and the OSU football recruiter.

14. yes/no? no. definitely no. says:

12. Santana, Rachel, Mercedes and Tina sing “The First Time” and flash back to meeting their respective sweethearts, Brittany, Finn, Sam and Mike.

Excited for Brittana and Finchel’s first meeting. Ummm we saw how Sam and Mercedes met and she didn’t care about him at all. Are they going to gloss over everything Tartie again? She had a thing with Artie when she met Mike in Glee Club. But it’s Glee…

• Bryana says:

Why would they mention Tartie? It would be really stupid for Tina to sing about her ex-boyfriend instead of her current boyfriend.

• Jay says:

I think they meant how can they make the first time Tina and Mike met into a romantic scene, when Tina met Mike *before* she dated Artie… so the romance between Tike didn’t come until after ‘the first time’ they met.

• Derrick says:

Refresh my memory, but Tartie didn’t actually become official until “Wheels,” right? Mike joined the glee club in “Preggers,” like four or five episodes before that. Plus, who knows how long they have been going to school together? They easily could have met before the show even started.

Also, your name made me lol.

• Sarah says:

We also saw how Finchel met. May I direct you to Pilot.

15. Deena says:

What is up with Artie getting all involved with the teachers’ relationships? First he has this heart-to-heart with Coach Biest about how she’s a virgin & tries getting her together with her crush. Now he’s giving Mr. Shue advice on how to propose to Emma? Come on. This type of student/teacher relationship is more unrealistic that Puck and Shelby.

16. hector says:

Since Finn is leaving to the military he ask Rachel to marry him.

17. David says:

Please tell me it’s a brittana kiss!!!! Oh my gawd. I am dying to see that !! :(

18. Carl says:

omfg are then klaine stans on this being serious
    wow one klaine short episode
    wow it must suck to be you
    you have it so hard
    how do you cope
    wow

• madison says:

oh my god shut up. i agree, brittana gets treated like crap, getting nothing. but i have a feeling there will be a lot of them together and kissing and stuff now that their about to graduate. klaine has had some very touching moments, and cute kisses, but you have to agree. sometimes they act as if their best friends, as do brittana because you don’t get to see the romantic part of the relationship. i think thats what the klaine fans mean by not getting enough klaine. now, pleast stop hating.

• Trollin' says:

WHAT IS THIS I DON’T EVEN…
      I’m not quite sure what this is supposed to say…
      All I can tell is that you’re trying to hate on Klaine
      I personally HATE Brittana
      I don’t complain (publicly) every time they have an episode based around them
      FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
      BTW Sarcasm doesn’t really come through on a page…don’t you feel smrt!

19. Katie says:

I don’t know why people think we should flashback to Kurt and Blaine meeting for the first time. We SAW THAT HAPPEN last season. I love them as much as the next person, but they’re showing us flashbacks of the meetings we’ve never seen. Makes sense to me.

• No, it doesn't says:

We have see how Finn/Rachel and how Sam/Mercedes have met, too. But you keep it up.

• Heather says:

Not necessarily. Rachel and Finn seemed to know who each other were when we saw them sing together for the first time but that doesn’t mean that’s the first time they met. Same with Samcedes. They could have met in the summer before school started, right after Sam moved. We’ve seen the first time the couples started noticing each other but not how they really met for the first time.

• Katie says:

No, we haven’t. We’ve seen them sing together for the first time, but not meet. For all we know, Rachel and Finn met during Freshmen orientation or something. But we literally saw Blaine and Kurt introduce themselves to each other. Not so for any of the other couples.

• Marta says:

and Santana/Brittany, we haven’t seen them two meet either…

• J. says:

finchel tho.

20. Mal says:

Really? Moves Like Jagger and We Found Love? I know it’s good for song sales, but why does Glee insist on doing songs that have been on the airwaves in the past 6 months or so which may or may not (usually not) be relevant to the story/theme? It would be perfect if they chose more “current” songs that are at least a year old and have had time to decompress rather than just listening to Top 40 radio for instant inspiration.

• Blah says:

I think that all depends on what songs they actually get the rights to do. Some people are still iffy on letting Glee use their music.

• Lynne says:

Its also a financial thing… Glee also does Broadway standards (the entire WSS storyline) and revives past hits, but the big money is in covers of currently popular songs– “Teenage Dream” and “We Are Young” and several songs from Adele for example. That stuff is hot and even covers of it sells.

When Glee explores other musical eras, sales aren’t as high and people grouse that the show is loosing its touch because they aren’t tearing up the charts. So they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t, so I don’t blame them for erring on the “damned but we’re making boatloads of money” side of things every once and awhile…

21. JLC7930 says:

I’ll bet the couple eloping is Quinn and Puck, so they can try to get Beth back.

• sky says:

But he said it spos a triangle from continuing. The only triangles are Kurt Blaine Sebastian, Beiste, Sue, Cooter, haven’t known about Artie, Becky and Sugar til now. I just don’t see Puck marrying anyone yet especially Quinn when he said she was crazier than Rachel.

22. Léna says:

No Kurt/Blaine ?
    So basically accroding to Glee, you can only show one queer couple being an actual couple at any given time. God knows showing both Kurt/Blaine AND Britanny/Santana being coupley in the same episode is a ludicrous idea….

• NMO says:

For God’s sake, it’s only one episode. Why do people think every episode has to feature every single character?

• Inigo says:

They don’t think that every episode has to feature every single character. They think that every episode has to feature the character(s) they most like. Preferably kissing. Strike that. Preferably naked and having sex.

• Sadie says:

why are people getting so wound up over Klaine and Brittana kissing and being coupley? Acting like the writers and creators think its bad to show that. UM HELLO Ryan and Chad are both gay arnt they. Im pretty sure they arnt aposed to gay kissing. Chill out for god sake

23. Monkeyrat says:

Yay, Brittany and Santana are gonna make eye contact! I can’t contain my excitement.

Meanwhile, on Pretty Little Liars > @imarleneking: “Pink: Glitter In The Air. Makes me think of Spoby Scrabble and Haleb camping. And Emily Paige first real kiss.”

Nice try Marlene, but it was a season ago already and it will never compare to when we saw Brittana kiss.

Oh wait…

24. wat says:

why are people complaining about a lack of klaine? they don’t get a focus in one episode and suddenly they’re getting the shaft? try being a brittana shipper. then you’ll truly know unfair. klaine has gotten plenty of focus before and they’ll get plenty of focus again.

some of you don’t even know how spoiled you are.

• sky says:

To me all the complainers about the lack of Klaine are pre teens and young people who are enamored by them. Brittana fans can be vocal and pretty vicious also. So all the cast gets their time. It’s a 1 hour show with lots of characters- some of them have to take their turn. Not all or just your favs can be in each and every episode. Time constraints. I watch parts of episodes that don’t interest me but I’m adult enough to sit and wait til the next time. Will and Emma have been on hold for way too long. It is their turn for an absolutely touching episode. Those two actors deserve their time. I will enjoy watching for them and be happy. If you can’t be happy about others good fortune then hate all you want because all it does is make you look bad and selfish. Quinn and Puck have been quiet for two seasons and they are due their share of the spotlight too. So to those who cry and whine and take up time and space on this forum of feel sorry for you. Glee tries to show there should be tolerance of which all you whiners and complainers full of hate do not share or possess.

• Adriana says:

COULDN`T AGREE MORE!!!! EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!

• Jessika says:

Thank you!

• Sean C. says:

“So all the cast gets their time.”

No they don’t. Brittany and Santana haven’t spoken to each other for four and a half episodes, including through Santana being outed, and still haven’t kissed, alone of all the couples on the show.

• Shawn says:

So sorry, but are there really “shippers” who get depressed when their favorite fake tv couple doesn’t get as much screen time as other pairs. Get a life, people. Enjoy the show for the hour a week of entertainment that it is and stop worrying/whining/moaning/groaning about eleven more seconds of airtime being given to a couple on a show so inconsistent that the couple may not exist by next episode regardless of how solid they seem.

• gleefan says:

Look, I understand you are disappointed in the lack of time spent on Brittana and others for Klaine or any other couple who have less time on screen. But the writers write what they write for a reason. They came out at the start of s3 Glee saying there were 4 main story arcs to be seen throughout the season. 1. Kurt and Rachel’s plan for NYADA, 2. Santana’s reaction to her sexuality and how it affects her, her family and her relationships including Brittany or anyone else, 3. Finn and his self discovery for what his is to aim for in his future, 4. The seniors graduate. Now it doesn’t sound like Quinn and Puck have anything but secondary story line. Quinn had to have a story that would address her giving up Beth and how it affected her 2 episodes and it is done. Klaine have had the first time, Sebastian butting in, xmas chalet. Blaine had a little more story and songs than Kurt so far. Kurt has had duet with Rachel and Blaine twice. Santana has had 4 episodes or parts of episodes addressed about her and with several solos. Very little Brittany yet. Will and Emma have had a total of 12 mins so far this season. It is their turn. Finn and Rachel had the first time, part of the xmas episode, they were background in the first few episodes, Rachel no solo til xmas episode duet with Blaine and Kurt, in a group several times and solo line here and there like We are Young, Rachel’s snaffu causing suspension. Mercedes and Santana in 3 episodes affecting their choice to join and be in the TT then return to ND with 4 songs duets or part solos. Then Sam came starting Mercedes arc with their triangle. Artie singing several songs in competition being the director for 2 shows. Tina and Mike in 3 episodes with story arcs about them. Mike sings 3 songs and Tina part of several 1 solo. Now this is pretty much laid out the season so far as how they story arcs are separated per character. It seems to me to be pretty much equal. So to those who whine and complain and say nothing but hate go sit in a corner and be quiet time out. I come here to share my feelings and comments about the show and the possible spoilers for any upcoming episodes not to read the insane and redundant babble th at those of you wish to exude. You ooze hate and condemnation for the show and some characters of a FICTIONAL SHOW. For me I love Glee and the messages to learn from and take away from each episode. 1. TOLERANCE 2. ACCEPTANCE 3. OVERCOMING ADVERSITY 4. MATURING 5.LEARNING TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING 6. SHARING I love Glee because it goes on and on with lessons of life. How to achieve one’s goals(Finn’s having to learn)
          Now when it comes to forums like this one I’m agast at the shallow intent of all the haters who do nothing but spew garbage out of their mouths. This show is fictional but with a purpose very grandiose than just a few can over look the show’s shortcomings and see the bright light it shines-that is wisdom for all teens to absorb. Finn and Rachel are not perfect in the least flawed and scarred by what they have done to themselves but to others too. This goes for any other characters on the show. For me this couple exemplifies what real love is for young people and what it takes to make wrongs but to make right out of those wrongs to mend hurts and seal the bonds these 2 have. Santana and Brittany in s1 were not good examples of anything but sport in heteroo relationships-not characters to follow after. They are not a solid couple yet but getting there. Kurt is a different person while with Blaine not confident with himself or their relationship. Will and Emma well haven’t been on screen so how do we know. Quinn and Puck have been separate and don’t even speak that much. All the characters are flawed not perfect just teenagers with decisions made that were imperfect and wrong at times. So I do wish that all the people I’d like to say those who bash actors/characters/couples/the show grow up be adult about these types of forums so all came have so entertainment and learn something along the way. I makes me so mad that cursing is an option but not ethical or adult thing to do. Please grow up and stop with the inane babble that you guys keep throwing up. It is called word vomit. You make fools of yourselves and make others who peruse this forum curse your childish ways. I’m tired of all of it. I ignore your rants and consider you all foils of nature. Every person who chooses to peruse and share thoughts here doesn’t deserve to have to read the baloney you write. Stop it. Be respectful. Everyone has a voice to be heard. hank you TV Line for this article.

25. Paula says:

Mike – two typos: the first sentence (a weeks away) and on #9, Sam’s should probably be a “white” child, not a “while” one. :)

26. Mike says:

Seriously Klaine fans, if you can’t handle them not being the focus for one episode(and you’re getting compensated by a ton of Klaine in the next episode), how do you expect to survive the episodes where there won’t be any Klaine because Darren’s doing Broadway.

• Amelie says:

I think people are more ticked off about the quality of their interactions, not the quantity.

And people need to take into account that Finchel may get a lot of screen time, but as a result, they’re also the most screwed-with couple. They break up, make up and tear each other down more times than I can count.

• Linda says:

OH PLEASE!!! Can we stop hating Klaine fans?! I’m sick of all this hate… Omg.(And no, before you ask me, I’m not a klaine fan!)

27. Roger says:

I could be wrong but isnt this the episode Blaine wont be in because of Darren Criss’ broadway show? He was for sure gonna miss one episode I think and this one could be it soooo yeah stop complaining

• Rose says:

This episode was shot before Glee broke for the holidays. They also shot the Blaine’s portions of 3.11, Michael before Darren left. We know Darren is going to miss 3.12, The Spanish Teacher with Ricky Martin. They don’t seem to have begun 3.13 yet so there might be a way to film a scene with Blaine in that when he returns on 1/24.

28. Larry says:

is that a typo in #9?
    “I’ve never seen lips like that on a while child.”

Seems like that would be “white” child.

29. n says:

Can’t wait for this episode!

30. Μυρτώ says:

I just want some brittana! And nothing more! And this episode will have some! So I am good! <3

31. Erin says:

I think Rachel’s dads are going to elope to New York. There was a casting call for them a while back . . .

• annette says:

You’re a genius. This would be very cool. Hope you’re right!

• Tris says:

Nice, but gay marriage is not recognized in Ohio, so they can get married legally in NY but it won’t change anything to the the legality of their union in Ohio. It would be a nice sentiment but not a legally binding contract. And you’d think they’d want Rachel there, at least.

32. Anthony Newhall says:

I bet Finn finds something out about his father and he elopes with Rachel after he tells her he’s joining the Army. Then there’ll be trouble for Klaine last minute because of Sebastian. I hope not but probably so.

33. Amanda says:

elope or shipping: Puck/Quinn and/or Beiste/Cooter…

34. Fabrunner says:

No klaine. Cause of Sebastian.

35. Ali says:

I wonder what’s going on with Finn? I mean it’s obvious he’s gonna propose to Rachel at the end and I’m gonna sit on my couch not caring. I guess this has to do with the Finchel stuff in the MJ episode that the spoiler sources are being quiet about. Well whatever, I’m most looking forward to the Samcedes, Brittana, Tike stuff. That song sounds really sweet! And hey come on Klaine fans, lets just wait until the MJ episode, which seems like it might be good for us. That’s all we can do at this point. At least Klaine isn’t as neglected as Brittana.

36. Wemma4Life says:

Will and Emma have been in maybe 10 minutes total this entire season, if even that much. We’ve had the teenage relationships shoved down our throats (especially Klaine/Finchel), and even if they aren’t showing the relationships in the way you want (I’m looking at you Brittana fans), at least your characters are at least still getting screen time. Wemma DESERVES this. They’ve been around since S01E01. Not taking anything away from these fandoms * everyone has the right to have their time * just don’t begrudge those of us who endure numerous episodes of the other ‘ships our ONE, well-deserved episode.

• Jessika says:

I completely agree with this sentiment. Though I am a Brittana fan and wish they got more screen time (but am glad to see they’re getting some in this episode so I’m not going to rage about the lack of time in the last episodes. I’m one of those ‘take what I can get’ sort of people with this show. There aren’t any couples/characters I really can’t stand so I enjoy most every moment.) At the same time, Will and Emma and I’m guessing also Sue and Beiste are going to be the characters that segue us into a fourth season since more characters are graduating. They’re going to be the foundation that keeps Glee alive despite very necessary changes. As such, I kind of feeling like they’re jumping the gun on a proposal with Wemma. I’d really rather they worked on this couple more slowly and saved a proposal for maybe next season. I mean, we don’t know if Emma says yes or not… Still, I suppose all of next season could be them planning their wedding. Seems like enough plot to have a solid adult storyline around while we get into the flow with new high school characters and adapting to our old stars going to college and beyond.

37. murley says:

i vote mike and tina are the ones who elope.

38. Zoey says:

Ohmigod!!!! NOOOO!!! Brittana will NOT b broken up .. And Klaine AND Brittana both need to act like couples like hold hands and kiss…. But cnt wait to c this ep :)

39. David says:

To the people who are saying”seriously you can’t handle Klaine not being the focus for one episode,” needs there eyes check. There not depicted as a real loving couple. I mean they only kiss on special episodes and are hardly together. They don’t even sit together in the choir room. I think people are confusing Klaine being in every episodes to Darren(Blaine) singing front in center in every episode which he does but isn’t together with Kurt except for special episodes

• Jessika says:

I agree with this. And it makes it really hard for me to believe Blaine is gay simply because… all I’m seeing is Darren, who is straight. When they first brought in Blaine’s character I was able to suspend my disbelief and see him as being gay. It was like the moment he and Kurt got together all I saw was this straight guy acting like he was gay. And it’s just gotten harder and harder as the show has gone along. I mean, props to Darren for taking on a difficult role like that. I’m not sure what the blame for the current atmosphere: the acting or the writing. Might be a bit of both.

• Maria says:

There’s another point in this equation: pre-Klaine Kurt had charisma and attitude; post-Klaine Kurt is just Blaine’s shadow… everything is about Blaine-the-center-of-the-universe, Blaine is-so-sexy, Blaine is-so-perfect, Sebastian is trying to seduce Blaine and so on… Kurt looks weaker every single time, a pale ghost of his former self and I can’t avoid thinking that Blaine is dating Kurt out of pity, which is pathetic… I’d never seen any passion coming from Blaine towards Kurt, and I don’t know if it’s bad acting or horrible writing… I rather have a single Kurt who is himself again, strong, in command of his life, than this poor guy eternally pinning after his “too-good-to-be-true” boyfriend…

• yep says:

I totally agree with you. Kurt was so wonderful s1 even though he was going through his worry of coming out. He was sure of himself and his talent. He was the best friend for anyone especially Mercedes. He was cocky and at times arrogant-but not to the point of I can’t stand Kurt. He was very funny and engaging kept a room’s attention. Now post Klaine he is second fiddle to ooh so wonderful sexy perfect talented no one could be better Blaine. Darren has challenged himself with this role to appear as gay when not IRL but when scenes are with both guys Kurt s2 stole the scene from Darren but now s3 scenes with both guys Blaine is the one in control leaving Kurt pining and seemingly insecure in his own lack of self assured essence. Questioning Blaine do you really? Am I really? Why do you think really? etc. Kurt is not the same wonderful guy he was. I really?- do miss him and want him back. Go away Blaine back to Dalton and be with Sebastian. I am a Kurt fan to the end. Not sold on Blaine at all.

• Mrs Hagberg says:

I pretty much feel like Kurt has always had his share of problems and angst though, It’s actually lessened now. The writers like making him angst, and that not going to change. No matter what guy he’s getting with…

I don’t think making Blaine a scape-goat for Kurt’s one dimensional writing this season is going to help any.

Personally I’m interested in the positive dynamics of Kurt and Blaine’s relationship and both of thier friendships within the group. I wish they’d show more of it.

40. Mags says:

Cory did say that “Finchel is in it for the long haul.”

41. Louise says:

I just want a Brittana kiss.

42. Norma says:

I don’t know why everyone is assuming that the three couples will be three different couples. The engaged couple is probably Sue/Cooter or Beiste/Cooter. But Will could ask Emma and she says no at first because of her parents, they arrange the big pool serenade for Will to try again but this time, Emma bets him to it after a talk with a strangely helpful Sue.

43. Kristyn says:

I’m just glad that Will/Emma are the main focus in this episode. We’ve hardly gotten any screen time AT ALL. We DESERVE this episode, so let us have our moment because I’m betting the focus for the rest of the season is going to be on the kids with Wemma getting something here and there…yawn. I watch mainly for the adults, but I do like Arie.

44. Jamie says:

First of all, it should say “on a white child.” Second, my guess is that it is Sue & The Rod or Bieste & Cooter that elope!

45. Julie says:

You asked “Yes/No”?

My answer is No.
    I’ve tried my best but this show’s just not my cup of tea anymore.

46. a-me says:

when oh when are we finally going to see samuel larsen! for craps sake, damian is already on his 10th episode and still havent seen samuel once.

• Diana says:

I have the exact same question! He was supposed to play Puck’s cousin (sp) but I don’t even think he’s started filming any episodes yet… I honestly thought he was going to be in the Christmas episode when they started playing “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” seeing as he is in it in the CD recording but obviously, he wasn’t.

47. Emily says:

HEAVY Brittana shipper. :)
    I’m hoping Brittany proposes to Santana.

48. Kaindi says:

I actually didn´t know two of those spoilers. yay!
    Of course I would love to see lots of klaine in practically every episode, but I think I will survive if they don´t have a storyline for an episode or two. ;)

Especially if it makes space for samcedes!

49. Nycitynygirl says:

I am soooooo happy glee is finally returining after a way too long hiatus!!! I am really curious as to who elopes!!!! I can not wait to see the summer lovin perforamnce and we found love one! Sadly the micheal episode was pushed backa week due to the president’s speech but at least we have this episode to still look forward to!