First Look Video: The Bones Winter Finale That 'Will Change the Course of the Series'

In case you missed the numerous memos TVLine sent out on the subject, this week’s midseason finale of Bones is not to be missed.

“This Thursday we reveal a lot,” previews exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Booth and Brennan’s living situation might be ironed, and we introduce the serial killer who will really ultimately change the course of where the series is going to go by the end of the season.”

Scroll down for three rather revealing first looks from Thursday’s pivotal installment, one of which sheds light on what may be the biggest obstacle standing in the way of B&B’s house hunt.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Loveless says:

I cant see this. :( being from the uk sucks

2. Ben says:

Considering that loads of shows now air in the UK the day after they air in the US, it baffles me why networks won’t post videos that we can actually see outside of America.

• Loveless says:

I know Bones is not from what I see due back for a while in the uk but from what my fiance says its was only 2 weeks behind what I was seeing. I just moved back to the UK from Seattle.

• Sara says:

Don’t worry, shows air the same day in Canada and I can almost never see videos like that.
      It’s ridiculous.

• Miranda says:

That’s for sure. We’re so close to the States, and we almost always get a lot of the same programming the same day, so it makes not sense.

• KoleBigEars says:

I could say the exact same thing about BBC1. Most of their videos I can’t see and BBC America is always slow (if at all) in posting the same videos.

• Sarah says:

We have the same issue here with things from other countries. I cannot access most web content for things from the UK or other countries. It sucks.

3. sk says:

I feel like every finale the Bones exec producer says it will change the course of the series.
    How about instead of changing the course they improve the course? Bones has sort of gone down hill the past 2-3 seasons. I still watch it occasionally, but I doubt this change will really bring the show back to its glory days.

• Sara N. says:

I couldn’t agree more. I don’t enjoy the relationship-py, baby-centric storytelling they’ve been relying on lately. I’m ready to delete it from my TiVo Season Pass list, frankly, and I’d love it if this episode did actually mean a change in direction for the show.

• Jessie says:

While I still really enjoy the show, I do feel like one of the things it has been missing is a really compelling, repeating killer arc, like gormogon or the gravedigger. I hope this one can deliver, because i was very disappointed by the sniper.

4. TaMara says:

All three are on YouTube. Does that work for our UK friends?

5. Betty says:

Looks like another good episode. I really enjoy the serial killer storylines and this one sounds like a good one. I am looking forward to seeing where B&B end up living. I hope it’s a good payoff for how much it has been discussed this season. It will have to get me through to March!

6. Dawanna says:

I can’t wait to watch the episode. Every episode gets better, you never know whats next.

7. Lisa says:

This week’s epi looks fabulous!

8. Michael says:

You said the same about Ziva on the EW site..