Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Here Comes the Bride!

Gossip Girl‘s big day is almost here! The CW series will be celebrating its 100th episode on Jan. 30 with a royal wedding, and we’ve got a sneak peek at the festivities.

Gossip Girl: 8 Things to Know About Episode 100 (aka Blair’s Royally Iffy Wedding)

Blair will indeed be making the trek down the aisle to Louis despite her brief reunion with Chuck in the fall finale. But the momentous occasion won’t be without its speed bumps. For one, Chuck pays a visit to the bride-to-be right before the ceremony, which can only lead to complications. Then there’s Blair’s forlorn stare during the vows, which is aimed away from Louis to…Chuck? Dan? Her mother? And we can’t count out that troublemaker Georgina, who has a chat with Chuck.

Are Georgina and Chuck in cahoots? Will Blair go through with the nuptials? Did Queen B sabotage her bridesmaids with those dresses? Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. penelope shafai says:

wait why is chuck bass even in this show

• Ipityyou says:

Because if There wasn’t Chuck you wouldn’t be watching your precious Humpty Dumpty who noone cares about , the show would be cancelled at the moment Chuck leaves.
      I just want to ask the same question! why is Dan still in the show? we got tired of that person its not even funny. He can’t even carry his own storyline. See the book thing, if it wasn’t for Chuck and Blair it would suck or if Dan wasn’t involved in Chuck and Blair’s storyline noone would even notice he was on the show because noone wants to watch that boredom of a character.

Chuck and Blair is what this show needs.

• diane says:

Agreed. I always considered Dan uninteresting and completely useless, the simple fact that they had to attach him to Blair for people to start caring about the character is proof that he really can’t make a storyline interesting on his own.

• sT. says:

Because Chuck Bass is the reason you are still able to watch this show!You should know by now that GG would be nothing without his character and Blair’s!And please don’t fool yourself saying that the boredom that is Dan Humpfrey could ever carry this show b/c noone will take you seriously!!!Simple as that……

2. Danielle says:

Nice to see Blair and Chuck stills.

3. Danielle says:

Because he’s one if the most popular characters that’s why.

4. TamIWas says:

I’m more interested to know why the future princess of Monaco can’t afford to hire a professional hairstylist on her wedding day. Even Kate Middleton, who opted to do her own make-up, left her hair to the experts. No way do I believe someone as polished as Blair Waldorf would walk down the aisle at her wedding with that rat’s nest on her head.

5. Mia says:

Blair looks about as excited as I am for the wedding. I am loving the Chuck and Blair still because at least they have a scene, so I know I’ll be youtubing that. There is no way I’m going to watch the crapfest that the rest of that episode will be though.
    Just give me Chuck and Blair happy and together and I might consider tuning in.

6. Tina says:

lol @ nonsense. “why Chuck is still on this show” I could ask the same for Dan or Louis. Completely useless. At least Chuck is loved and brings buzz and so do Chuck and Blair.

Hoping this 100th episode won’t be a fail because the show is being a fail. I just want Chuck and Blair.

7. Frannie says:

Can’t believe Blair marries a guest star in the 100th. So brutal. Glad to see there will be Chuck and Blair moments. I have a feeling they will be the best part of the episode. Too bad that there was not more pictures of other characters. For the 100th it seems like Blair will be the only character that matters and that is sad.

8. gigi says:

She’s marrying a prince with hair like that??? They could have done a MUCH better job!

• a. says:

my thoughts exactly!
      It’s completely uncharacteristic, she should have had her hair up! (this do looks lovely for a night out, but not for a wedding)

9. MSC says:

All I care about is Chuck and Blair getting married. I can’t watch this if that’s not the case. It’s not “rewarding” to what MOST Fan want.

10. Millo says:

Georgina!!! So glad she’s back!

11. cici says:

Its blair wedding for crying out loud only her should be the center of attention on that day as without blair aka leighton meester..the show is *dead*

12. Elizabeth says:

The dress is fine, but I remain distracted by her awful hair. (Well, that and how amazingly hippy those bridesmaids look in those dresses. I’m pretty impressed that Blair managed to dress them in unflattering dresses and still make them seem somewhat classy. At least they are fuscia?)

As for the wedding? I am still surprised they actually seem to be showing the wedding no fan wants to watch or has rooted for as the 100th episode “reward”. I was hoping for a little more Serena and Blair /Chuck and Blair and a billion times less Louis. (I really hoped he would be gone by this point.)

13. LadyB says:

Agree about Blair’s wedding hairstyle, and what is up with Serena’s behive? It’s like Adele caught in a peroxide blender. :/

14. Joanna says:

So Blair marries a guest star that hardly anyone likes in the 100th episode. How rewarding. And yes, I’m being sarcastic. Not even Blair herself looks excited about this ordeal, neither does her hair. In fact she looks downright miserable. At least we’ll get some Chuck and Blair out of this even though I know their scenes will break my heart. Why can’t they just get together already instead of having to overcome yet another obstacle? Was it so hard to give us a Chair wedding?
    It’s sad when I’m more excited about Georgina’s return than Blair’s story line. How is this a reward exactly?

• Amy says:

THIS. exactly. Blair doesn’t even look or act like the strong and independent character that I’ve rooted for the past 4 seasons. Season 5 has been a major letdown. The lack of Chair is disheartening. And, even though the stills of Chuck and Blair look intriguing and Georgina looks hilarious, this episode looks to be yet another disappointment in the mess that is season 5.

15. Maria says:

So Blair looks sad, Chuck looks sad, Louis looks… well, absent of any facial expression, as usual. Not understanding how on earth this wedding is even going forward after the last episode. But hey, at least we’ll get some nice CB moments out of it. Liked the Dan/Serena still too, although her hair is similarly ridiculous. I guess they had to do something to make her match Dan, heh.

16. Emily says:

I can already tell Chuck and Blair are going to be breaking my heart from now until the season finale. I just really want some happiness for them that lasts more than an episode, seriously. Blair better have a durn good reason for marrying the worst guest star on GG history.

17. Alwaysdair says:

I have this feeling that Chuck is going to push Blair to Dan. I have a feeling that she will find out Dan wrote the vows and I think she is letting Chuck go for now. It seems that she still walks down the wedding aisle. I have this feeling she will run after Dan….because I heard in a rumor he does not stay and goes off to the airport.. Chuck stays at the wedding.. so she could not be chasing him down..

Also.. if she chose Chuck before why does she still get married to Louis and still have conflicting feelings.. even if they are beautiful vows..does not mean she just changes her mind. I think in the end after everything Chuck has done to her..she still is not sure. She is afraid of just choosing the wrong guy and she is too comfortable with Chuck..

I am sorry Chair fans but GG has been building up Dair.. they are meant to be. Idk if they are endgame but for now its going to be about Dair.

18. Carla says:

OMG, this is so exciting! I cannot WAIT to see what all goes down in that episode. Can we at least all agree that the picture of Blair with her two dads is completely adorable?

19. sarah says:

I just hope that after this, Louis leave GG.
    I want my Chair!!.
    Great, a Derena pic!

20. Kate says:

THE HAIR IS A DISASTER! Seriously we are supposed to believe Blair Waldorf allowed herself to have hair like that on wedding day while Dorota’s is polished?!? EW!

21. Kirsty says:

I think that for the 100th episode all characters should get a decent storyline not just Blair, as much as i love her.
    Also the writers said that this season there would be more interaction between them original characters so WHY is Blair marrying a guest star?!?!?!?!?!
    Chuck and Blair till i die.

22. Lo says:

The bridesmaids dresses (not Serena’s) are part of the Vera Wang White Collection at David’s Bridal. I’m actually super-impressed that GG would advertise such a budget-conscious dress on the show (I believe these dresses are $180).

23. Adam says:

So it’s Louis vs Chuck. The outcome is so obvious. The pauper is the one, who will find Blair :)

24. S says:

Why is chuck bass in the show? Hes in the show cuz he is the show

25. kristie says:

The baby is Chuck’s!! Georgina helped him alter the paternity test results so it would look like Louis’ baby so Blair could live happily ever after. But now Chuck is good, he will probably finally tell her at the wedding.

26. Stephanie says:

has anyone else noticed that the dress appears to be the same dress that was in that “runaway” bride snapshot we got last month?? Maybe it’s all a dream…would explain Blair’s hair!

27. Olivia says:

Love seeing a pic of Dan and Serena together, nice callback to the pilot. Hope Blair runs away from Louis into Chuck’s arms! But knowing these writers, they’re going to torture us awhile longer before Chair can finally be happy together. Ugh.

28. Leo says:

The best thing that could happen to this episode is “Runaway Bride” and I hope it will happen. Chair forever.
    And so excited for Georgina. What kind of mess will she create this time?

29. dair says:

DAIR!! I really hope dair ends up together. of course knowing gossip girl the writers are just teasing dair fans. They keep giving dair ”romantic” scenes and then yanking them away! Ughh so frusturated. I’m gonna watch the show til the 100th episode. If the show is still dissapointing me, I’m done with Gg forever. Dair is my ftw couple. Cause I know in other circustances they would have ended up together but cause of the 13 year old dair fans it’ll never happen..i was abused when i was in a relationship and i would never be with chuck. dan is a good guy. dair <3

• Maria says:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but… Blair and Chuck and Dan aren’t real people. You know who are real people though? The fans you’re disparaging as a bunch of 13-year-old abuse mongers.

And btw- under no circumstances, save perhaps Ed and Blake both leaving the show, would Dan and Blair have ended up together. This isn’t because writers are caving to some nefarious fan demands, they’re just writing what they’ve always wanted and intended to write. It’s pretty clear when you just pay attention to the story they’re telling.

30. Callie says:

LOL at the Dan and Serena walking down the aisle together. If Dan wasn’t Blair’s sassy gay best friend I’d see this as foreshadowing to a Derena wedding!

31. Kristen says:

The only thing that will make an unexpected surprise is if she either A) leaves pre-“I do’s” to run after Dan or B) actually goes through with marrying Louis. It’s too obvious that she dumps Louis at the alter for Chuck. That’s so expected in my opinion. The only way there would be any shock or twist is if she didn’t go for Chuck.

32. Chuck and Blair says:

No No No..these pics are a torture..No please B don’t marry L..you belong to Chuck..*crying* i wanna see you and Chuck to be together and be happy..please..please…is it too much?after 5years you tell me is it too much?C always loves you…no one could love you like him…

33. Maggy says:

Dan has loved many girls before ( Serena, Vanessa, the Hilary duff chick and now Blair) who has chuck loved this whole time? BLAIR! I dont only say this about because of their history but I remember chuck saying he believes in fate and I’m pretty sure his is and always will be Blair. I just hope that him trying to stop this wedding will bring back some of his dark self and end up pushing Blair away once again. Plz chuck dont make the same mistake and finally let fate take it’s tole.

34. christy says:

I guess we are not watching the same show but Dan is a main character of the show from the beginning there is nothing wrong with his character or acting as a matter of fact season 4 was one of the best of all the scenes with Blair brilliant lets go back to the scene in the hallway what season 1 all the Chuck and Blair fans you live in some sort of bubble i mean look at there storyline same old story since the beginning oh my god get on with it Chuck trying to be good it’s not in his Dna I mean GG either put them together or move on but don’t take your pathetic frustrations out on Dan probably half of the Dan-Hater’s honestly like him I would say character wise he is more genuine,caring, and honest plus he is not bad to look at what is so appealing about chuck those hideous suits he wears or his voice or when he says I’m Chuck Bass who the #%&@ cares……..

35. chyler says:

I never thought Blair would marry Louie but it seems it just might happen I mean if they are gonna put her with Chuck put them together already I hope that this is gossip girl’s way of Blair finding out Dan wrote the wedding vows she did say it was like louie saw into her soul and just maybe she repeats something from her vows and Louie doesn’t have a clue and he comes clean and that is where the runaway bride pictures come in she goes in search of Dan to ask him about his feelings possibly was he writing from his heart about her I mean when Blair told Serena that her and Dan could stop there fake dating that caught me a little by surprise because why would she care to comment is it possible maybe it bothered Blair a little i mean she knows Serena has done Dan dirty numerous times just as Chuck has her I mean more than anything since season 4 I have wanted Dan and Blair to get together they have totally took over the show the scenes with them are the best of GG i personally don’t care who feels her and Chuck are forever i don’t see it this transition with Chuck will always be dark that is what everyone seems to like about him but Dan is the man i would definitely choose I mean look how he is with Blair he treats her like a woman should be treated he has been there for her in every way he even put his feelings aside on more than one ocassion just to make Blair happy now it may not happen on the show but in my heart it will be Dan and Blair together i mean face it her and Chucks relationship has ran its course i mean can you say boring