Exclusive Video: Parenthood's Amber Gets Schooled by An Ivy League Snob

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

The campaign trail portends to be a bumpy road for Parenthood‘s Amber, judging by this exclusive video sneak peek at this Tuesday’s episode of the NBC drama.

In the last episode before the holiday break, Amber (played by Mae Whitman) was recruited by her aunt Kristina to help out with the campaign of Bob Little, an up-and-coming young politician played by The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker. In this clip, Amber at campaign HQ makes the acquaintance of some college grad colleagues — including one rather uppity Harvard alumna who makes no bones about questioning Amber’s resume.

Will Amber ‘fess up about her comparatively meager schooling? Press PLAY to find out. (P.S. Based on the photo above, from an upcoming episode, we’ll venture to say that Amber, despite her lack of a degree, impresses Bob just fine.)

Comments (10)

• I will comment on every posting on Parenthood until someone from tvline will affirm that they have asked jason katims to bring back michael b. jordan!!

But anyways, I hope amber and bob little become a couple.

Comment by ? – January 9, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I SO badly want Amber and Bob to become a couple…as long as he is a nice guy. I really want her to be in a good relationship and start an awesome career. She’s the character that I root for the most. Well, her and Sarah.

Comment by Lizzy – January 9, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would you want Amber and Bob Little to become a couple? What a moronic idea. Gee nothing says “furthering political ambitions” like banging a teenager. That’s the kind of responsible behaviour that voters reaaly respond to in a positive way. Truly an idiotic comment of epic proportions there lizzy.

Comment by Chad – January 10, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood is still at its best and Season Three continues to have its strongest year yet. Note to producers: don’t bring Minka Kelly back to the series and hope she can still find another TV gig sometime in the near future.

Comment by kevin – January 9, 2012 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! Each character is amazing!

Comment by Maralyn Owen – January 9, 2012 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It upsets me that this show is so underrated. Obviously people don´t know what they are missing. Go, Amber, go!

Comment by Jana – January 9, 2012 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can anyone please tell me who the musician was on tonight’s show (who Crosby was working with) and where I know her from?

Comment by BJG – January 10, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know if she’s a musician in real life (although she certainly played like one), but she was also on True Blood. She played Portia Bellefleur, Andy’s lawyer sister. She is played by Courtney Ford. She was also on Dexter.

Comment by danae – January 11, 2012 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m from Ireland, and Parenthood has become one of my favourite shows! I really hope NBC decide to renew it for another season I’d hate for it to end so soon!

Comment by Mandy1288 – January 11, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hi mandy1288, we must be the only 2 people in ireland who realise this show is the coolest. dont know why rte2 show it so late on wed. hope they renew and show season 3, as each series get better and better.anybody else agree crosby is hot.

Comment by geminicat – January 18, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post