Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Parenthood's Amber Gets Schooled by An Ivy League Snob

The campaign trail portends to be a bumpy road for Parenthood‘s Amber, judging by this exclusive video sneak peek at this Tuesday’s episode of the NBC drama.

In the last episode before the holiday break, Amber (played by Mae Whitman) was recruited by her aunt Kristina to help out with the campaign of Bob Little, an up-and-coming young politician played by The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker. In this clip, Amber at campaign HQ makes the acquaintance of some college grad colleagues — including one rather uppity Harvard alumna who makes no bones about questioning Amber’s resume.

Will Amber ‘fess up about her comparatively meager schooling? Press PLAY to find out. (P.S. Based on the photo above, from an upcoming episode, we’ll venture to say that Amber, despite her lack of a degree, impresses Bob just fine.)

1. ? says:

I will comment on every posting on Parenthood until someone from tvline will affirm that they have asked jason katims to bring back michael b. jordan!!

But anyways, I hope amber and bob little become a couple.

2. Lizzy says:

I SO badly want Amber and Bob to become a couple…as long as he is a nice guy. I really want her to be in a good relationship and start an awesome career. She’s the character that I root for the most. Well, her and Sarah.

• Chad says:

Why would you want Amber and Bob Little to become a couple? What a moronic idea. Gee nothing says “furthering political ambitions” like banging a teenager. That’s the kind of responsible behaviour that voters reaaly respond to in a positive way. Truly an idiotic comment of epic proportions there lizzy.

3. kevin says:

Parenthood is still at its best and Season Three continues to have its strongest year yet. Note to producers: don’t bring Minka Kelly back to the series and hope she can still find another TV gig sometime in the near future.

4. Maralyn Owen says:

I love this show! Each character is amazing!

5. Jana says:

It upsets me that this show is so underrated. Obviously people don´t know what they are missing. Go, Amber, go!

6. BJG says:

Can anyone please tell me who the musician was on tonight’s show (who Crosby was working with) and where I know her from?

• danae says:

I don’t know if she’s a musician in real life (although she certainly played like one), but she was also on True Blood. She played Portia Bellefleur, Andy’s lawyer sister. She is played by Courtney Ford. She was also on Dexter.

7. Mandy1288 says:

I’m from Ireland, and Parenthood has become one of my favourite shows! I really hope NBC decide to renew it for another season I’d hate for it to end so soon!

• geminicat says:

hi mandy1288, we must be the only 2 people in ireland who realise this show is the coolest. dont know why rte2 show it so late on wed. hope they renew and show season 3, as each series get better and better.anybody else agree crosby is hot.