Harry's Law First Look: Watch Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Kick Some Major [Bleep]

Don’t mess with Wonder Woman.

This Wednesday on Harry’s Law (NBC, 9/8c), Erica Durance takes justice into her own hands while dressed as the iconic super heroine, and we’ve got your first look at the Smallville alum’s mighty fists of fury!

Having suffered abuse in the past, Durance’s character, Annie, takes a violent — and controversial — course of “self-therapy” in order to cope and to prevent the same thing from happening to other women.

“I got to get back into that kind of [fighting] stuff, the punching,” Durance told TVLine when we visited the show’s set in November. And judging from the preview clip below, she throws a mean right hook. But those jabs don’t come without big consequences, which is what leads Annie to seek legal help from her old high school classmate, Adam (Nate Corddry).

“She’s done a couple of things and gone too far in the eyes of society,” explains Durance. “So she’s actually under a lot of fire.”

Check out Durance in action as Wonder Woman and then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Wrenn says:

I can’t wait to see this episode.

• Kim says:

I can’t wait to watch this as well! I watched the Charlie’s Angel’s episode only because of Erica and I’ll watch this one only because of her too! At least this one looks well written, unlike the cracktastic CA!

• sun says:

Same with me. I wish Erica would try other shows too.

It would be amazing ED and TW will be cast as a fairytale couple in OUAT!!

• Anna says:

NBC would have done better to have cast Erica in the WW series.

• sun says:

Yes, ED has the charisma and she certainly pulled off the WW costume sooo much better than AP. Unfortunately, Erica is of smaller built, and WW should be an amazon in height and size pretty much like Xena’s Lucy Lawless.

2. Nina says:

Love Erica! Can’t wait to watch her on Harry’s Law.

3. CricketGirl says:

I love Erica Durance, she was the ONLY reason I tolerated Smallville. Glad to see her doing more projects. I’ve missed her in action. :)

• Kim says:

I watched Smallville mainly because of Erica Durance too. I only really enjoyed watching Tom Welling’s Clark when he was with Lois. All the other characters pretty much made my skin crawl!

• Kim says:

Perhaps that was a bit harsh. MOST of the other regular characters bored me or creeped me out. I found Martha and Jonathan Kent to watchable, even when the episode stank but some of the others – ugh!

• Kim says:

You know, now that I think about it some more, Chloe and Kara were pretty awesome. And Oliver and Lana weren’t half bad. Lex was creepy but I guess that was his job.

4. Mena says:

I’m really looking forward to this episode!

5. Vane says:

Awesome can’t wait, Erica looks fantastic as Always

6. Paul says:

EXCITED !!! Go ERICA

7. Jeremy says:

Hot damn. BAMF in action.

8. Dottie654 says:

I am not enjoying Harry’s Law much this season. Part of what I loved about the inaugural season was the intimacy of the show, the small storefront shared with the shoe store, Harry’s mentoring of the fledgling attorneys, her emphasis on helping the neighborhood people who needed an attorney who wouldn’t charge an arm and a leg. And I liked the small cast where we watched their characters develop into strong and confident attorneys. All of that is gone now. Harry went corporate, big time, with so many employees I don’t have a clue who most of them are, and the ones I do know I don’t very much like. I have a conflict in shows at the same time Harry’s Law is on and, sadly, Harry’s Law is the one that usually looses. Sometimes it repeats on Saturday nights but not always. And it is not shown On Demand (not sure why NBC doesn’t do this). I loved the show, but since I don’t like this season and the new format, I am afraid NBC has lost a viewer unless there is nothing else on to conflict. I am sad because I love Kathy Bates!!!!

• glenn says:

I too am not thrilled with the changes in Harry’s Law.I loved first season, never missed an episode. season 2, not so much.I also loved Human Target, Lie To Me, and Chaos.I don’t know how Harry’s ratings are, but I wish it would go back to its roots.

9. Sandra says:

Kathy Bates is awesome. Can’t wait for this show!

10. BRENDA says:

I love watching every movie and “Harry’s Law” that Kathy Bates acts in.

My favorite move is Bonneville I have seen may times, great acting with Kathy and good writers. Every character Kathy plays is incredible.

“Harry’s Law” the writers are excellent. Each episode gets to the point that makes me think twice about Law and Court situations.

Actually all the employees do a great job presenting each episode. “Well done!” to each one from the cleaners, make-up and hair persons, editors, writers, camera persons, actors, directors and producers etc.,that is everyone. Each job is important that makes it worth watching “Harry’s Law”.

11. kevin says:

Erica Durance has been quite a roll as of late since SMALLVILLE already ended. Her guest starring stint on CHARLIE’S ANGELS was great and still emotional about the reboot series’ demise and she would’ve been a great choice to play Wonder Woman in which NBC failed to pick up as a series even if it was a poor casting choice in Adrianne Palicki. She’ll always be the hottest Lois Lane ever but way better than Teri Hatcher.

12. Jesse says:

I can’t wait to see Erica back on TV. She looks great

13. sunset says:

I can’t wait to see Erica, the best Lois Lane, in my tv screen again!!

It might be unfair to AP but ED certainly wore the WW costume sooo much better!!

14. Wonder man says:

Attn: moderator. My comments are too good to be on a website that has censorship. Please do not add my previous comment without publishing this comment with it. You should warn people you are a candy ass site that “moderates” comments. As far as I’m concerned you can moderate my ….

15. Wonder Man says:

thoughts

16. Jude says:

Wednesday can’t come fast enough!

17. Kingship says:

According to your “return dates” guide Harry’s Law won’t be back until March and now it turns out there’s a new episode tomorrow.

18. julia says:

Erica Durance has way too much weight for this and she looks 40

19. mark says:

Erica D. is a bad actress, has a very expressive face perhaps because of Botex!

20. nina says:

She is very fat and too old for WW

21. Janet Patterson says:

What happened to Memphis Beat? Is it coming back?

22. katy says:

Erica Durance is ridiculous!

23. julia says:

We live a democratic country so please respect the views of all Kelly!

24. Faith says:

I loved this episode and Erica was fantastic as always. Shes been so busy since Smallville ended. I can hardly wait for Saving Hope. Her figure is amazing and its obvious that she takes very good care of herself. I loved the story line with the WW take and the costume was a huge WOW. Erica is always a pleasure to watch. I really thought that I would miss Smallville alot more than I do but as long as I can see Erica on TV I could care less.

25. benmarion says:

WORST CASE OF PENIS ENVY I”EV EVER SEEN.