Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Blair Has Her Bachelorette Party — and a Run-In With Chuck

Get More: Photo Gallery, Previews

It’s Blair Waldorf’s Bachelorette party and she’ll get a little crazy if she wants to!

The normally restrained Upper East Sider is letting off some steam before getting hitched to the wrong guy, and we’ve got five first look photos from Gossip Girl‘s Jan. 23 pre-wedding festivities.

It must be noted that Blair seems to be partying pretty hard for someone who’s supposed to be with child, but perhaps her run-in with Chuck (see below) is behind her uncharacteristic table-dancing.

Take a peek at the pictures below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Blair, the party animal!

Comments (37)

• Pretty sure she’s not pregnant any more in this episode. Agreed on the “wrong guy” comment though. Hope she regains her senses and runs back to Chuck!

Comment by Allie – January 9, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she lost the baby in the accident or there was a huge time jump. Frankly if she is marrying Prince Boring there better have been a huge time jump because I don’t find it believable that she abandons Chuck, who nearly died, after declaring her love for him, telling him he is all she ever wanted. UGH BLAIR DON’T BE THAT GIRL!!!! I am very skeptical.

Comment by Ari – January 9, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She doesn’t abandon Chuck. After The accident Chuck almost dies. Blair made a prayer that she promises to follow through with the wedding if Chuck Survives. “God” Listened to her prayer and she wants to keep her promise to God Because she loves Chuck and wants him to live.

Comment by Kenzie – January 16, 2012 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair should marry Chuck not that Prince. Stupid GG

Comment by elisha – January 9, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I were marrying that loser prince I’d party hard to forget too. I think the baby is gone by this eppy, and I am so sad for her and for this damn wedding. I just want Chair back!! They deserve so much happiness after all they’ve been through.

Comment by Chris – January 9, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm. I think Blair is trying a little too hard to look happy. Poor bb. Excited for the Chuck and Blair interaction though. It’ll probably be intense after all that’s happened between them.

Comment by Danni – January 9, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I want to know is: after the midseason finale when Blair decides to run away with chuck and tells him he’s all she ever wanted… bla bla bla, how can she STILL be marrying Louis? Did she hit her head that bad in the accident? I’m really curious to see what ridiculous storyline Gossip Girl is going to come up with to explain the stupid wedding.

Comment by Ana Muller – January 9, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand it. I want to see what they do but I have no faith. Why would she go back to Louis? WHY? I’m still hoping all of these photos are just red herrings and she’s actually marrying Chuck. I haven’t seen Louis in any of the pictures so I’m holding on to hope.

Comment by AGREED! – January 9, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love all the proof of Chuck being up and at it, and I’m glad that there at least it’s a CB drought at the moment, but SERIOUSLY? Why are you marrying Louis, Blair? What could possibly make you change your mind after you told Chuck you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him? I. DO. NOT. UNDERSTAND.

Comment by Emily – January 9, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I almost look forward to them trying to explain why she’s marrying Louis, who she obviously doesn’t love. If only I wasn’t so sick of the detours from letting CB be happy.

Interesting that Serena isn’t at what looks to be a rather tacky bachelorette. (Let’s hope the tacky is on purpose.)

Comment by Elizabeth – January 9, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Serena not at her party? I hate how they are handling the friendship. Remember when it was the key relationship in the show? What happened?

This wedding/Prince storyline is dragging on. Right now Gossip Girl makes The Killing look fast paced.

Comment by Fran – January 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After the last episode I don’t see how Blair would still marry Louis.
    I want to see what excuse this show will use now.

Comment by Lena – January 9, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, look at Chuck and Blair’s faces. This upcoming episodes are going to be heartbreaking. =(

Comment by Sara – January 9, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People seem to think that maybe she makes some sort of pact with God to help Chuck, who was in worse shape than Blair after the accident.

Comment by Liz – January 9, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that is just plain dumb. but then again…this is gossip girl so it’s very possible.

Comment by samantha – January 9, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is so NOT how I imagined Blair Waldorf’s Bachelorette. But then again I always thought she would marry the right guy, in other words Chuck. I have to agree with the tacky label. But I wouldn’t put much effort into the party either if I were to marry the most boring prince. Hence the drinking to forget. And yes, I also think the baby is gone. So sad. Is it so hard to give us happy Chuck and Blair?

Funny how Serena is once again MIA. I’m guessing they forgot about her and how she’s best friends with Blair. I mean if anyone only watched Season 5, they would never guess that.

Comment by Joanna – January 9, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised you even mentioned Chuck’s name Ausiello. You’re usually stuck up dair’s behind.

Comment by surprised – January 9, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Megan wrote this not Ausiello, so that explains it.

Comment by gillian – January 9, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry but there’s nothing wrong with someone having an opinion that differs from yours. Chair fans are ridiculous. If a writer doesn’t kiss the ground Chair walks on, they’re a hack. If Ausiello ships Dair, that’s his perogative. He still covers both couples, it’s not his fault the writers are stepping up their Dair game.

Comment by Captain – January 9, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sorry but I don’t see why you would be so upset at the comment, if Ausiello preferred Chair over Dair there certainly would be a LOT of Dair fans nagging him for it. I’m a Chair fan and I’m a little tired of the name calling! Some people don’t like when others have opinions that are different for their opinion, those people are idiots… and the fact that they are idiots has nothing to do with being a Chair fan or not.

Comment by lucyinthesky – January 9, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • *from sorry

Comment by lucyinthesky – January 9, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want Chair back!!.
    I hate her wedding with Louis!

Comment by sarah – January 9, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Blair must be unconscious and dreaming..and she’ll get all the way to the wedding and then realize that it’s WRONG and will run out of the wedding (like we’ve seen in pics) and will wake up in the hospital and find out that Chuck is critical. ONLY thing that could make sense, because there is no way her and Chuck could profess their love for each other and then she would change her mind and go to Louis and no way he would want her after she loses their baby running away with Chuck.

Comment by Tori – January 9, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I remember back in grade 8 when they taught us that “it was all a dream” is the worst possible story device – yet in this case I feel it would be preferable.

Comment by Haley – January 10, 2012 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair went wild? But seriously, when you are marrying that excuse of a boring not-so-charming Louie, you might be going nuts.
    When are we getting CB together and happy. WHEN?????? Miss them so much!

Comment by Nelly – January 9, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate how I’ve turned Louis into a bad guy to make chuck look good again.
    Blair should marry Dan

Comment by Gabby – January 9, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hate how people keep ignoring the fact that Blair doesn’t seem interested in Dan at all, and doesn’t even consider him an option. (which was pretty clear last episode)

Comment by adrianne – January 9, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who is confused? In the last episode she basically went back to Chuck but she’s still marrying Louis? What?

Comment by Samantha – January 9, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • read the comments above yours and you’ll se that everyone is confused!

Comment by diane – January 9, 2012 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My first reaction is where the hell is Serena. Those two besties are such a huge cornerstone for me. Having said that I suppose it’s fitting that everything is so wrong about this wedding to the wrong guy – the dress while gorgeous is kind of a let down when dreaming of a Blair wedding, the hair looks like she is unfamiliar with what brushing is and her best friend who is almost a sister to her isn’t at the bachelorette party. When she is marrying Chuck all those wrongs should be righted.
    And after seeing the Canadian promo that wedding and permanent reunion better be coming ASAP, those two more then deserve to be happy together.

Comment by Mia – January 9, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know I shouldn’t care this much but I still haven’t forgiven Megan for asking Maggie Q and Shane West at Comic-Con if they were ready to film somewhere that wasn’t cold while Toronto was stuck in a record heat wave. That’s just bad journalism and it’s offensive as a Canadian.

Comment by Dude – January 9, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty sure because of her deal with God to stay away from Chuck if God lets him live, Blair is acting infront of everyone esp infront of Chuck like she is having the time of her life but she is dying inside..She thinks she is toxic for Chuck and she wants to protect him from herself..Thats why she seems she is partying like crazy.
    But its a weird way of GG to keep Chuck and Blair who are insanely in love with each other apart from one another, to exploe the other weird forced options to fill the show..Because they are running out of stories and the best way to fill a show is switching partners for a while instead of some creative interesting storylines.
    I am bored of this and all the obstacles Chuck and Blair has been having..Get them together already GG..GG is nothing with Chuck and Blair. They rock the episodes and make them watchable.

Comment by Alyssa – January 10, 2012 04:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WRITERS IF YOU’RE READIND:
    I saw the promo Canadian, Chuck and Blair will leave. Again?
    Please stop.
    A lot of people is tired about all the stupid stories you’re writing.
    One thing is to grow the characters, and another to drastically change their personalities.
    Ok, is fiction, not real life, but you are doing terrible damage to the show.
    Please make a fifth season longer but close the series here. The sixth season would be terrible.
    And then it is clear that the actors are tired of their characters.

Comment by Chiara – January 10, 2012 04:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why the hell would the writers be reading? :D

Comment by Charpa – January 10, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, people, Blair is marrying Louis (probably doesn’t DO it but runs away) because she realized that her relationship with Chuck is so destructive, she says she loves him, they are in a car crash. Aint that a tip-off that is NOT meant to be? Personally, I want Dair. Chair is too much, Chuck has done enough. He’s crossed the line too many times. I hope Chuck fails to get her back, she doesn’t marry Louis and realizes that Dan is unperfectly perfect for her.

Comment by Alex Bass – January 13, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I won’t comment your personal opinion on Chair and Dair,but really? You are seriously saying that chair is so destructive the car magically crashed because they were together? Look,I don’t know what happens,but if they’re going to turn the carcrash into a sign from God to keep Chuck and Blair apart,I’m done with this show.If you are going to break them up,at least come up with a decent reason.

Comment by M. – January 15, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shouldn’t Serena be there,being Blair’s best friend and all?

Comment by M. – January 15, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post