Glee Spoiler Alert: Cast Teases Which Couples Are Heating Up (and Cooling Off) in the New Year

Triangles will be formed and chemistry will heat up this winter on Glee — and we’re not talking about story arcs involving geometry or science. (As if the students of William McKinley High School actually attend classes in the first place!) TVLine’s intrepid reporters caught up with the cast of Fox’s high-school musical at Sunday’s Television Critics Association bash to get the scoop on what’s in store for several of the show’s power couples:

Sebastian and Blaine | While Grant Gustin’s troublemaking Warbler appeared to have his eye on Kurt’s preppy boyfriend in the first half of Season 3, the colder weather will put a chill on their sexually charged interplay. “It’s actually going less in a flirtatious direction [between Blaine and Sebastian], and more of [Sebastian] just being a d***,” says Gustin. “I’m not necessarily trying to split up [Kurt and Blaine].” In other words, don’t be in a rush to put a for-sale sign on Klaine’s chic holiday chalet.

‘There Will Not Be a Glee Spin-off,’ Says Fox Boss — So What About Rachel and the Other Seniors?

Artie and a Mystery Lady | “Artie gets some lovin’ in the first episode back,” says Kevin McHale. “He goes after one lady — a current cast member, she’s not a series regular. That narrows it way down. Way down.” While McHale neither confirms nor denies his character will hook up with tone-deaf but increasingly amusing Sugar Motta (Vanessa Lengies), he did admit that Artie’s romantic stock is on the rise in general in 2012, thanks in part to the attention of Cheerios co-captain Becky. “She wants her some Artie,” teases McHale.

Will and Emma | News of Will proposing to Emma in next Tuesday’s episode has been widely reported, but what prompts him to get down on bended knee? “I’m trying to not give away things, but Emma basically lets Will know that she’s ready to move forward,” says Jayma Mays. That said, don’t bet your entire bank account that Miss Pillsbury will be interviewing wedding planners before the school year is out. “There could be many reasons” that Emma might turn down Will, says Mays, adding that the title of the episode, “Yes/No,” is an apt one. “We wanted it to be a bit ambiguous because they do touch on some issues they have been pondering for each other. They’re being very mature.”

Sam and Mercedes | “Right now there’s a love triangle going on,” says Chord Overstreet of his character returning to McKinley to find Mercedes paired with towering football star Shane. “I don’t know where it’s going, but I’m having fun.”

Mike and Tina | “Mike and Tina did have a little fight [during the fall],” says Harry Shum, Jr., acknowledging Mike’s fury at Tina confronting his father, “but now it’s good.” Looks like in this case, the end — Mr. Chang getting on board with Mike’s dancing dreams — justified the means.

Kurt and Blaine | Look for Kurt to sing “Ben” to Blaine in Glee‘s upcoming Michael Jackson tribute episode. “I have no idea [why it was chosen], but I know it was voted the worst song in history by some group,” says Chris Colfer. “[The song] was about a rat, but we’re singing it about Kurt’s boyfriend. I’m not sure what the connection is!” Alas, though, the chorus doesn’t find a lyric change from “Ben” to “Blaine.” “That would have been clever, though,” reasons Colfer.

Kurt and Karofsky | Colfer says he’s betting that Max Adler’s homophobic-bully-turned-gay-bar-enthusiast will return before the season is over. “I love that character,” Colfer says. “I love that he’s kind of like a good guy now.”

Brittany and Santana | While some fans have expressed dismay that Brittany and Santana have yet to seal their romance with a kiss, costar Jane Lynch says she thinks the lack of girl-girl action makes sense. “I don’t think Brittany’s in it. I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes. “I think Santana needs a girlfriend. Brittany loves her, but Brittany’s not her girlfriend.”

Sue and…Somebody? | “There’s something big coming for Sue that I can’t tease, but let’s just say for a peri-menopausal woman, it’s pretty exciting,” says Lynch. (Reporting by Matt Webb Mitovich, Michael Ausiello and Vlada Gelman)

1. Kelly says:

What about Finn and Rachel? great update on everyone else. Love me some Sebastian.

• Heather says:

love me some finchel! where are they!?! they are the best

• Jeff says:

How old are you? 12? Finchel are so damn dysfunctional it’s hysterical…they’ll go seperate ways at the end of the season…she’s too damn needy and stuck up. Like most young twinks nowadays….

• yella says:

Finchel are FABULOUS!

• Dail says:

I love finn and rachel so much – their story is one for the ages. I love them!

• Josh says:

I’m so sad you think that.

• chistosa says:

One for the ages? Really? Have you ever read any great literature? Seen any classic movies? Wow. This silly sitcom romance is not even a blip on the romance radar. Get away from your tv set and read the classics, watch Bogie and Bacall movies, introduce yourself to Scarlet and Rhett but don’t make this insipid show your standard for great romance. Set your standards a bit higher.

• mallory says:

ohh this! all of this truthy truth!!! mustn’t forget K.Hep and Spencer Tracy! … Finchel blech …

• Giuliette says:

you don’t understand how happy i am that you said “Rhett and Scarlett.” (and also Bogie and Bacall.)

personally, i’m not a fan of Finchel. i find them boring and predictable and cliche. that being said, i am a HUGE fan of St. Berry. i think that their relationship could go anywhere, and they are well suited for each other, and nonetheless soul mates.

St. Berry all the way!

• samreneex3x says:

oh my gosh chill. its a tv show about a high school glee clubs with high school relationships, its really not that big of a deal. Its a fun show to watch and fun to talk about, no one is really saying glee will become an eternal classic, but for now, its given a platform for kids that without this show, might not have.

• j5nyhbtgcfw says:

if you think this show is so terrbie or whatever, why were you even reading this article?

• NeedMoreTea says:

No one said anything about Glee sucking, just that Finchel, though fun (or not, it’s a matter of opinion) is not “a romance for the ages”…

Read “Pride and Prejudice”, “Much Ado About Nothing”, “Le Morte D’Arthur”, Tristan and Isolde myth for great romantic couples and get some perspective :)

• Finchel=Babs & Bob says:

Haters gonna hate! Finchel is adorable…
          And btw haters: this archetypical coupling of the neurotic and neanderthal is pretty classic: beauty & the beast, Juliet & Romeo, scarlet & rhett–heck, even streisand & redford.

All of those are based on the manipulative egotist falling for jump first, think later big id kid. Finchel’s a classic, babes — in fact, the more i think about streisand & redford, it’s a pretty close (and funny)”homage…”

• Katie says:

too basic for this list I guess

• Nicole says:

Can’t wait to see what happens with Finn and Rachel as the season goes on. Lots of good stuff I hope. The difference between them and every other pairing on this show is that they’re played by two really good actors. No matter what people think of the characters, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele can really bring the comedy, the drama, the emotion- whatever is needed to their scenes without making me cringe in embarrassment.

• jae says:

I have cringed in embarrassment at the both of them often, actually. Especially Cory.

• yep says:

I’m sorry that you feel that way the need to cringe. For I never do watching Finn and Rachel. Lea and Cory are so good together acting out comedic, dramatic or any emotional scene and work off each other with perfect timing. I love Lea’s voice and Cory’s voice as well. Finn is not supposed to be the best at singing and he knows it. He is very vulnerable with his own misconceptions about being mediocre at anything in his life. The pilot showed that. He joined Glee to be good at something- he is a good singer but not great like any School kid who joins the Glee club. Some are exceptional through those who are pretty bad but don’t realize it(Sugar). I just thoroughly love and enthusiastically enjoy listening to Finn and Rachel’s duets. They blend and sound perfect together. But Lea has one of those sweet voices that blends with anyone.
          As for this couple being boring-no way, as an adult to watch their actions toward the other to reactions with another is priceless. Real human joy, sadness, love, sharing, strength, trust,respect, supportive it goes on and on. These are real emotional attachments that people with true deep feelings extend to one another. They are in no way cliche, using the other, mean to another, etc.
          Now embarrassment is Puck and Lauren interaction was unreal and forced. Same with Puck and Shelby. Another kind of nothingness relationship was Sam and Santana just emptiness. I have to say in my observation that Brittany and Santana fall in to this too. They are friends not emotionally attatched-on Santana’s part it is. But not reciprocated by Brittany. Will and Terri were in this category too empty. As for Jesse and Rachel in s1 they were very much alike with drive, ambition, and conceited. As time went on Rachel grew to be a better person less self imposed and more a team player and thoughtful of others. Jesse as of s2 finale was not equal to Rachel in personal growth. So IMO She is a much better person and deserves a much better person kind gentle giving loving nurturing reciprocating guy-not Jesse or Puck. Besides, her heart has always been reserved for Finn, his has been for hers. If there is a cliche-they are meant to be. In real life opposites attract and many stay together for the ages. In this case on Glee Will and Emma, Finn and Rachel represent these opposites meant to be.

• Jessika says:

Finn and Rachel have been getting their own articles. It would be redundant to add them in here

2. Jake says:

i agree about Brittany and Santana…. I don’t like them together … they are great bffs. I think the general audience doesn’t like their story either. Anyone I talk to always says that is something they dislike. They have many online fans – but offline it isn’t so much

• Jen says:

I agree – no me gusta Brittana! I liked them as bffs too!

• Captain says:

I love them together as BFFs and I feel like I COULD love them as a couple but it just wasn’t handled right. They’ve tried to keep Brittany’s sexuality ambiguous but it just makes it seem like she doesn’t know what she wants. Santana is clearly crazy for Brittany but it doesn’t seem like those feelings are reciprocated. I wish they’d give Brittany some kind of sign that she really loves Santana too.

• Morgan says:

I agree 100%

• Jenniffer G says:

Ok I may be blasted for saying this, But here goes. I don’t think they should be together because Brittany is not gay. She loves Santana but she is not ‘In Love’ with her. For me to pursue a story line with a relationship for them is unfair to portray it like its a choice. Trust me if is was a choice, My life would have been a lot easier. And to portray it that way does a disservice to those teens that are gay and lesbian and fighting the fight and living through the struggle like they are choosing to be who they are.
        Just Sayin

• Kathryn says:

Did you not see all the hot making out in earlier episodes? Brittany has always been comfortable with the fact that she is both gay, and straight, aka bi.

I think the main problem is that her character has been infantilised and stayed two dimensional, whereas Santana has been fleshed out and made into one of the most believable and relatable in the show.

It would be good if Santana got a girlfriend though, and had a more grown-up relationship.

• Sherry Han says:

I agree! They should give brittany some kind of sign that she really loves Santana too.

• dabski123 says:

Totally agree. Guys don’t be haters, Brittney was the one from the very beginning that started the relationship! So in a way started it for a reason cause she was confused with her emotions loving Santana. I think they are great, just should have something more.

• Darcy says:

I don’t like Brittana together either. I don’t mind the characters individually – Santana should get a real girlfriend (although frankly I’m not that interested).

• Alice says:

Agree! I love both characters, but not together. I seriously think Santana needs a little lovin’ from someone else, because Brittany clearly isn’t there yet.

On a sidenote: Am I the only one who absolutely adores Harry and Tina (AND the lack of drama they have)?

• yep says:

Tina and Mike are the most level headed, grounded couple even for adults. Well past Will and Emma and their the adults. I think they could be the role model for what to look for in a gf or bf and why. So glad these two got a really challenging and interesting story line this season to show their depth.

• Nicole says:

Mike and Tina are cute because they’re in the background. If they were ever brought to the foreground they’d probably be hated because they’re boring and neither one has much in the way of acting skill.

• mia bell says:

I think santana and brittany is a perfect couple they belong with each other

3. hela says:

I don’t like Brittana either – or whatever you call it. It was a cute tease – but not serious

• Lana says:

Aaaaand it’s reactions like this, discounting the seriousness of girls questioning their sexuality and realizing that they don’t have to conform to who their small-minded classmates want them to be, that more couples like Brittana should be on television and treated with respect.

• james says:

It’s the half-assed writing on this couple that has messed them up. Brittany hasn’t said a word in like 4 episodes so of course it comes across as she doesn’t care. The writers just don’t seem to care about them at all. It’s all Klaine and Finchel with them.

• Eddy says:

Trust me, more screentime is not what you want for your fav pairing. The writers on this show can’t write. At all. You’ll just be frustrated all the time. You really think Finchel and Klaine people are 100% happy with what they end up getting?

• Matt says:

This comment is just unfair. I think most of the whining about glee has to do with being angry with the direction of the storylines (most of which seem to have some kind of artistic justification, even if they don’t cater to fan wants), but as far as writing, the show is pretty funny and engaging. Also, it’s a big cast, and certain characters will emerge or fade in and out of the spotlight.

• Eddy says:

The cast are brilliant, I’ll give you that. Everything else, not so mmuch.

• Eddy says:

oh wait, you didn’t say that. So I disagree. The show has the potential to be funny and engaging, but most of the time it’s not.

• Yourmomma says:

Wow Eddy are you an idiot. If the writers can’t write….then please explain to us oh wise-ass how the show is so popular?

• Bethan says:

Thank goodness someone pointed this out. The writers are the problem, if they’d actually given Brittany lines then they would have seen that she does have feelings. Is everyone forgetting “I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything in this world”? Yeah, she clearly doesn’t love her. Not at all…

• alice says:

Surely you’d prefer well-written, considered couples on tv so that people can take them seriously, rather than two hot cheerleaders together to create a bit of a buzz? I agree with you but I don’t think they’re the characters to do it with.

• Cath says:

Blaine should have been bisexual…(: although, yes, it is good Kurt has a boyfriend, Klaine is getting a wee bit boring now :/

4. jenna says:

Both Lea and Cory were present and you failed to get Finchel scoop from either of them? o_O

5. Kendal says:

Quinn & Puck? All I’m interested in!!! Especially seen as it looks like Dianna and Mark are gone at the end of the season.

6. BeeJay says:

LMAO…AND cue the Brittana mob going all Lima Heights on Jane Lynch’s twitter rite now!!! Too funny! Brittana fans just can’t catch a break jfc!

7. Laura says:

Brittana are in love and is the perfect couple. The damn writers can do their job in write scenes for them like they do for Finchel, klaine and others. But Naya and Heather still manage to act like a couple in love.

• Jim says:

I just don’t see them in love – like at all. I see Brittany as the supportive friend that is just confused. I respect what you like though. That is just how I see it.

• Adriana says:

I disagree with you. Brittany knows Santana is in love with her but I find she acts like she’s clueless and other than friendship I don’t see anything else going on with them.

• yep says:

Brittany will always be a supportive friend who understands Santana and respects her wishes but I feel Britanny is not sure of what her desires are and she questions what ever her desires at the moment are with her silence. I think Santana is just waiting to see what Brittany is really feeling and to hear Brittany come to terms with her own form of sexuality. Personally I think Brittany was really happy with Artie and makes one wonder if she dwells on what could’ve been. But as Brittany is a person who has troubles figuring out her feelings, it is only reasonable to think that she is still clueless about what kind of relationship she and Santana really have. Since Brittany has always been impressionable and gullible to Santana’s whims and ugings, she seems to just go with whatever Santana suggests. Not thinking about consequences any kind of reflection or backlash on herself. IMO Brittany is so sweet and selfless she is dangerous to herself.

• Melanie says:

Super interesting! Agree with you on several counts. The scene in Breadsticks sticks in my mind: where Brittany specifies that while neither of them has boyfriends, of course they’re dating. She loves Santana, but not the way Santana loves her. I also find it interesting that it’s the out, gay woman in the cast voicing reservations about the relationship. I suspect that’s deliberate.

• yep says:

That’s what I mean that Santana’s POV(Santana is vocal about her own reservations especially coming out to the world) but the Glee’s POV of Santana(show has zoned in on Santana’s coming out and realizing herself that she is a lesbian-something she has always keep in the attic with the cobwebs so to speak). Brittany is in silence trying to come to terms with what her heart tells her but not letting on to her BFF or anyone else. She does not have anything but a general idea of BFF do those things together but doesn’t have the heartfelt feelings that Santana’s longs for. Brittany and Santana and probably most of the cheerios were sexually active but for Santana it was an outward fake facade to shield herself. But for Brittany all she knows that it was for sport- no feelings. She says she loves Santana but she loves everyone because that is the sweetness of Brittany. I think that as the season progresses Glee will give these two the time for a story to mold them together or not. I think that these two are probably the most complex characters outside of Quinn. So all those who feel cheated by lack of story for them there is still time and I believe Glee will get there.

8. Adriana says:

This should be very interesting… And I do agree… Brittany’s not in love with Santana so there’s nothing going on there.

• Jek says:

AGREEEEEEE

• Malna says:

Brittany was the 1st one to push for more between them. In s2e04 she wanted to sing a duet with her, but Santana gay panicked.

In episode 15 she pushed Santana to think about their relationship and talk about it to an adult bacause she wanted them to stop pretending they weren’t in love with each other and knew Santana was too scared.

Who wanted to go to prom with Santana and nobody else? That’s right, Brittany.

They’ve been having sex since at least season 1 episode 3. And have been very close since at least that time. Their bond is strong. One of the strongest of the show. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have sex on a regular basis with my best friend for whom I have no romantic feelings.

They’ve said I love you to each other more times than most couples on this show.

I understand that not everyone ship them, but I don’t understand why some people don’t accept that Brittany loves her and that she’s also attracted to girls.

• Nic says:

OMG…thank you…someone else who actually pays attention. I’ve been scrolling through these comments making the same arguments in my head and was going to respond eventually with the same list…

I also wanted to add to the list the scene between Brit and Santana in Born This way where Brit states ‘Obviously you don’t love you as much as I do or you’d wear the shirt and dance with me.’

I think the main problem in the storyline between B&S is that the writers aren’t sure what to do with it. It seems to me like they want to make some sort of meaningful relationship but are having trouble with doing that, and maintaining the carefree and innocent persona that is Brit’s character.

• Bethan says:

I love how people have stopped commenting about Brittana now. Thanks for all of this, this is exactly what was going through my head too. I commented too but you really did the Brittana fandom justice :) <3

• glitteryshoes says:

Thank you so much for posting those arguments. I was getting really upset reading about all these people who agree brittany isn’t inlove with Santana.

• leelee says:

So you just equated sex with love? That sounds healthy. I’m pretty sure unemotional sex happens all the time. It is a fairly common fantasy for two hot cheerleaders to physically experiment with one another. Glee isn’t breaking any molds with this relationship, just promoting old, tired, sexist stereotypes.

• Nic says:

So you ignore all the arguments and focus on one point to dispute? That’s healthy. :) By your statements it’s almost as if you’re condoning the other stereotypes that lesbians have to be these uber-butch man haters…just because it’s a common fantasy to see two cheerleaders together, doesn’t mean it’s unrealistic. I think the real celebratory event in their relationship is the statement that Santana pretty much gave up her grasp on popularity, to be who she really is, despite knowing it would throw her to the gossip wolves…THAT…is breaking the mold…

9. Mike says:

In what way has Karofsky been shown to be a good guy? He didn’t physically assault Kurt when he saw him at the bar? What a gentlemen!

• Jade says:

Preach! So now we’re supposed to forget the bullying, the assault and the death threat…

• Meg says:

There is such a thing as redemption. Karofsky is not the same person he was last year. It’s called growth.

• wickedground says:

but Blaine trying to physically force himself on Kurt was totally ok? C’mon. If Karofsky “mouth raped” Kurt, what did Blaine do? (and then Kurt apoligised which was totally…wrong).

• Darcy says:

I agree. I have zero interest in seeing Karofsky again.

• RachelA says:

Well a lot of people DO have an interest in seeing him again. And NOBODY said we are supposed to *forget* about the bullying and harassment, etc. In fact, that’s exactly what makes this storyline worth continuing: Dave is a good person who did bad things because he was scared and ashamed and self-hating. The fact that he has grown as a character is laudable and he should be allowed to continue growing. He clearly wants to make amends to Kurt and that is a very positive thing. I don’t understand why people are dumping on that idea.

• Nel says:

People are dumping on the idea because it wouldn’t be handled well. A man like Dave should NOT be in a relationship any time soon, he needs so much growth and development and the kind an ensemble show like Glee just can’t give him without giving him at least five very heavy focus episodes. Bringing him back to show him slowly moving towards a more positive place like they did in episode 5 was good, but he’s not a main character and he’s not going to be in the glee club next season like others they need to develop. The show went VERY far with his actions last season, and no matter why Dave did and said those things, he did. He hurt Kurt physically and mentally and some people can’t get past that. We can’t and we won’t, no matter why he did it, because the simple fact is, he did. Nothing changes that. They can be friends, yes, Kurt would be a good friend for him, but there should be a line that isn’t crossed, and for me Karofsky and Kurt in a romantic relationship is that line. Of course that’s just my opinion.

• AnimeJune says:

Agreed – there’s not enough storyline for a romance – but I would very much like to see his storyline get a better ending then sitting alone at a gay bar. That’s ultimately why I want him back. I finally want to see him come out and embrace his sexuality.

• Maria says:

it’s wonderful how you conveniently forget that Blaine ASSAULTED Kurt in the car, while Kurt screamed “NO!”… if Blaine were physically stronger he would have raped Kurt right and there… THAT is traumatic, way worse that the cake topper stuff made by Karofsky, but of course, Blaine can’t do any wrong, he’s perfect… the double standard of this fandom is incredible…

• Megan says:

You may not be interested in seeing Karofsky again, but there are a lot of people who are intrigued with his storyline. The fact that all of you are so hung up on the things he did as a child? I am sorry that you cannot seem to let go of your grudge, but the only thing that matters in that Kurt forgave Dave and Chris (someone who went through this kind of thing) actually likes the idea. Dave has shown more character growth on this show than 2/3rds of the characters. Dave was legitimately sorry when he apologized to Kurt in the hallway. I don’t care if you ‘didn’t see it’, because you know who did see it? Kurt Hummel. And Kurt forgave him. When Kurt and Dave ran into each other at the bar. … Kurt was down. Kurt was upset… And you know why he was upset… Because of Blaine. No one else. Jealous of Sebastian a little, but he was upset because his boyfriend was off dancing with someone else. You know who gave him the courage to go and take his boyfriend back. Dave! No one else. So please take your bigotry somewhere else.

• Katie says:

Megan, I love you so much right now. Quite literally, the only reason I can think of for anyone to dump on Karofsky’s character, is because they’re afraid he threatens Klaine. Like everyone has said, Kurt forgave him. To me, that says it all. And to the guy asking what has Dave done to show that he’s a good guy now, he hasn’t been in any episodes since he acted all nice and self-assured at Scandles. Give the guy a chance.

• wickedground says:

So much love for this comment <3

• CJ says:

Ok just because Karofsky gave him the courage to step in between Sebastian and Blaine doesnt mean they need to be together….Blaine was drunk and Sebastian’s and A$$. Jealousy happens in relationships and by the end of the ep Blaine and Kurt finally talked it out and Blaine apologized and said that Sebastian meant nothing to him, Kurt is all he wants. Just because you help someone in a relationship doesnt mean you should date them….Im sorry but none of your Karofsky-Kurt relationship ideas make any sense.
          And when did Blaine force himself on Kurt? Was he intoxicated?? They didnt name the episode “Blame it on the Alcohol” for no reason. Alcohol messes with your mind and Blaine wasnt in his right mind.
          The two worked it out and are stronger because of it.

• Jessika says:

I don’t think they were mentioning Dave as a romantic interest. As he mentioned at the bar, he’s coming out at his own pace. I don’t think he’s ready for any sort of serious romantic relationship. But that doesn’t mean we can’t see him develop other sort of healthy relationships. There’s also the fact that Dave was Kurt’s first kiss. That’s a huge milestone and while Dave stole that from Kurt, that might be some interesting issues for them to discuss. After all, as far as we know, that was Dave’s first gay kiss as well. In fact, it may be a crucial matter for Dave to go over before he can get into a relationship. My first kiss was stolen from me rather like Kurt’s and it took me a long frickin time to get over that and allow myself to be kissed again. Some five years, actually. Kurt got lucky and met somebody like Blaine who was able to push away all the bad feelings Kurt might have been harboring from the kiss with Dave. Dave may not be as lucky and may need to address that.

• deba says:

that was completely delicious. i could read that a million times over and never get bored of it.

• Alois says:

People are obsessed with the Nutella guy.

• Tinemi says:

If I recall correctly, no he did not physically assault Kurt, he talked to Kurt about being gay and how his life had changed. He was nice and sweet.

• Melanie says:

Dave approached Kurt at the club, when he could have snuck away instead. He saw what Kurt was upset about (keep an eye on your boyfriend), and in the end offered advice (here’s to baby steps) that prompted Kurt to stop being a wallflower and join Blaine on the dance floor. It may not be much: but it’s not nothing either. It’s “good guy” kinda stuff.

• Ruin says:

I seem to recall Karofsky wandering around halls in a ridiculous uniform trying to keep the school safe from bullying. I also seem to recall his own father immediately outright stating that Karofsky’s behavior was completely different from how he used to be. Whether or not you choose to believe he’s changed is up to you and how you interpret things, but you can’t exactly say there’s no evidence that points to him growing into a decent human being.

• Animejune says:

Well, Karofsky’s demonstrated that he’s making steps towards being more comfortable with his sexuality, is no longer bullying people, and he’s willing to make polite, positive conversation with Kurt. Agreed that it’s not enough to make him a definitive “Good Guy” yet – but it elevates him out of “bully” territory and lays evident groundwork for more positive development to come. He may not be a good guy yet, but I would like to see him become one.

• Chris says:

Nice Guy Syndrome rears it’s ugly head, but yes, you’re essentially right. By not shoving people into lockers or threatening their lives or throwing slushies in their faces or touching them against their will and showing basic human consideration and a modicum of respect for others, Karofsky magically transformed into the mythical “nice guy.”

• Ruin says:

Dude, no one’s saying he “is” a nice guy. They’re saying he’s on his way to becoming one. Doing everything you’ve mentioned is a step in the right direction, and he could actually become a “nice guy” if given actual screentime. It’s called growth and character development. Not everybody stays a jerk forever, people can change.

• Marco says:

Blame the writers who decided not to continue showing his gradual growth and instead decided to shove Bland the Marty Stu in our faces.

• Kevin says:

He’s apologized multiple times. He protected Kurt in the hallways. He encouraged Kurt to go and dance with his boyfriend at the gay bar, rather than mope about Sebastian dancing with him. He has done nothing but redeem himself, however people such as yourself will only ever see the bully because it’s convenient for you to see people as being one dimensional. If he’s only ever a bully, then he doesn’t come across as a threat to your personal ships. And don’t try and pull the homophobic card on me, as many Klaine fans do to those who don’t like Klaine. I’m a gay man, and I like Kurtofsky. Not because of the bully he was, but becfause of the person he’s becoming, the chemistry Max and Chris has, and the potential they have together. I like how you conveniently forget the fact that he at least backed off the first time, when Kurt pushed him away, while Blaine didn’t. No one on this show is shown as being a perfect person, but he, at least, acknowledges his faults and is attempting to become a better person.

• Erik says:

Meg and Fran did answer you question! Dave has shown that’s he’s not the same guy from early season 2. He and Kurt can sit together and have a nice conversation and laugh together.

10. M. says:

Why no scoop on Puck or Quinn? Is Shelby gone for good? What about Beth?

• yep says:

No telling what or if Shelby is coming back. She came back to help fix Quinn out of her crazy. Puck is a floundering character after the Shelby fling with no interest to propel him forward toward something except Beth. Shelby is gone with Beth. Now IMO both Quinn and Puck have just become stationary characters with no place to go. The writers resolved Beth story and Quinn’s inability to come to terms with Beth. I just hope for these 2 sakes that the writers have a vision to create something great for both of them. I read Quinn is the first of the seniors to know what she will do post graduation- unkown what it is. Maybe this includes Puck-We’ll see.

11. Nacol says:

What? I’m sorry but I don’t think Jane Lynch has been following their relationship enough to know what she’s talking about.
    If you’ve been paying attention to Brittana since season 1 then you know Brittany is very much in love with Santana and has proved it more than once.
    Sigh… if the writing was good, even people who are not paying attention would know that…

• hailey says:

No – I think a faction of the online crazy has built this relationship (at least from a in-love perspective, together) to be more than it is. I think the general audience is flat-out turned off cause it is kind of out of no where. I think if Santana gets a true love interest that knows her sexuality and isn’t confused it will be received much better than it has. General Audience doesn’t like Brittana – fact. They liked their friendship

• Adriana says:

Sorry, but you might want to watch season 1 & 2 again. I watched both this year and twice or three times every episode and trust me, there’s no sign of that kind of love from Brittany towards Santana. If the writers want us to believe that she’s in love then Brittany’s acting is not delivering.

• Kevin says:

The problem is that Brittany isn’t very developed as a character. We’ve learned so much about Santana over the past season, but Brittany is pretty much a blank slate. All we really know about Brittany with regards to Santana is that she is a supportive friend and had a sexual relationship with her. How deep these feelings are, we still don’t know.

• Melody says:

Agree. The writers have totally blackballed Brittany throughout this season — those who want an end to Brittana seem to forget that Brittany expressed her love for Santana (“I love you more than anyone or anything; because of that, anything is possible” – Brittany). What’s so scary about dealing with a lesbian couple vs. a gay couple? Personally, I find Naya Rivera and Heather Morris’ chemistry far more real and interesting than that of Kurt Colfer and Darren Criss.

• sam says:

Given the fact that you don’t even know that his name is CHRIS Colfer and not KURT Colfer, I’d take your opinion with a grain of salt.

I’m not saying Brittany isn’t in love with Santana but Finn hits on that insecurity for a reason this season- both the audience and Santana are supposed to be unsure of Brittany’s feelings.

• yep says:

Well said. But I have to in a way agree with Melody too. I love Kurt s1 and 2 but s3 Kurt is more submissive and unsure of himself not really being confident with Blaine’s feelings being true and rightly reciprocated. This seems to me to be a parallel to what Santana’s feeling about Brittany with her reservations.

12. Jade says:

Still pushing for Kurt and Karofsky, aren’t we TVline? I can’t even tell you how triggering it is for some of us who have lived nightmares like that.

• Pie says:

idiots trigger me but you know they still exist so :)

• sarah says:

It must be tough to find yourself so triggering.

• RachelA says:

Just because a storyline is triggering for some people doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be allowed on TV. War stories can be triggering to Veterans, Law and Order SVU can be triggering to rape victims, but nobody says we therefore shouldn’t produce cultural narratives about these experiences. And I am very sorry you had a bad experience and you find this particular storyline triggering. I really am sorry. But a lot of other people find it very cathartic and relate-able.

• Alois says:

You really shouldn’t rely on a show like Glee for forms of catharsis. lol.

• sarah says:

And that’s fine. Different opinions and all that. Calling someone an idiot for being triggered and not wanting to watch it and daring to post about it on the web? Well, there’s only one idiot in this thread and it certainly isn’t the OP.

• Ali says:

If some people find it cathartic because they relate that’s good, but it should be understood that some people were harassed and for them, it’s the complete opposite. I would think those who find it cathartic would really get it.

• RachelA says:

@ Alois – People find catharsis where they find it. No one goes out of their way to find catharsis anywhere in particular. It is just something that happens.

@sarah – No one called anyone an idiot for being triggered. Or for posting it on the web. I was merely trying to explain why being triggered as an individual by something doesn’t justify mass censorship of that thing. If people really find it triggering, they should not watch it. It is not down to TV writers and producers to avoid any storyline that might be upsetting to any one person in their audience. If an audience member can’t deal, they should stop watching.

@ Ali – Most of the people who find it cathartic DO understand why others find it upsetting. And most of them *are* sympathetic, myself included. But again, just because some individuals find it upsetting is not a sufficient reason not to continue that storyline.

• Eddy says:

… kinda low.

• Holly says:

I had a friend who found the car scene in The First Time to be triggering, because her drunk boyfriend raped her, yet people don’t seem to mind that because they like Klaine. RachelA is right- just about anything can be a trigger, for anyone. It doesn’t stop it from happening on tv. It would be one thing if they got together while Karofsky was still a bully, however, he is redeeming himself. Also, it’s not the first time the bully has had a redemption story and gotten together with their previous victim and had a perfectly normal, healthy relationship, both in real life and on tv, yet people rarely complain about those couples. It’s not like there isn’t precedence, and I doubt the commotion about it would erupt from people who found it triggering, but rather from irate Klaine fans.

• Madison says:

It is mostly irate Klaine fans to be quite honest. Relationships similar to Kurtofsky happen all the time, the only reason there’s a big fuss is because of a few immature Klaine fans. Even if they consider Kurtofsky triggering it’s not going to stop the relationship from happening. Similar to your friend I found the car scene triggering. I just turned off my TV and downloaded the episode later so I could skip over it. Klaine is still together despite my feelings towards the scene. It’s not Glee’s duty to babysit any of us. It’s a TV show meant to entertain. If you can’t handle certain things that happen on the show you should just stop watching.

• Andrea says:

The car scene was more shocking for me than anything made by Karofsky because it was blatantly sexual assault… Kurt screams of “NO!” broke my heart… and Blaine never apologized, he never owns any of his mistakes and when things are not going the way he wants, he fall into tantrums… if that is a “perfect boyfriend” is better to remain single…
        That’s one of the things I can’t stand of Klaine, how superficial is, basing a relationship only in the good looks and how “cute” two boys look together… and if the “beau” is pretty enough he can get away with anything (like Blaine does)… sorry, but I like feelings and deep emotions, eye-candy isn’t enough to make up for a bad storytelling.

• Nicole says:

Chris Colfer doesn’t seem triggered by it, and he lived through it too. And considering how many gay people speak in favour of Karofsky, he seems to be the more interesting character (compared to Kurt or “Plaine”).

13. Jennifer says:

Wow Jane, just wow. Didn’t expect that. Brittana is the best couple on the show, and in fact the only reason I still watch Glee. They have an amazing chemistry and their relationship has involved from their friendship. They represent a lot of young girls that are in the same situation; in love with their best friends and questioning their sexuality. I blame the writers and whoever is responsible for the way that Brittana has been treated in comparison to the other couples.

• Noi says:

Brittana is the WORST couple of the show. Because of the vocal Brittana fans RIB rushed the relationship without a real build up, and now we have a manipulative Santana, so insecure about Brittany’s feelings that she manipulates her to get what she wants (i.e. using her belief that Rory was a leprechaun to get her join the Troubletones in Pot O’ Gold). Brittana started out barely as secondary characters and became more involved in plot lines just for fanservice (and Naya being one of the strongest actresses of the cast). They would have been a great couple if their relationship had taken its natural course instead of being rushed because of the fandom. That’s the reason GA doesn’t like Brittana that much.

14. sara says:

No, Britanna should stay together! <3

15. Nic says:

Pretty sure the general audience of Glee fans who don’t like Brittana feel that way because the writers are screwing up their storyline by making it feel like a joke with songs like “I Kissed a Girl” and not giving Brittany a voice in the relationship. Last season, you could tell that they were both invested in each other but the timing wasn’t right. Now that they’re together, they’re the heart of the action, lighting up each scene with adorable, unscripted moments of affection. If you don’t like Brittany and Santana together, then you don’t understand the premise of the show: being who you are without regrets or worrying about what others think.

• amy says:

Brittany and Santana haven’t even spoken to each other in like five episodes. How the hell are we supposed to see them as a couple when these writers won’t even write them scenes? Brittana ended so promising last season and these new writers have really messed them up. I don’t understand why they even got them together in the first place if this is what they were going to do. They ended last season in a perfect way that would have set them up as friends this season. But I guess they had to screw with the fans of the couple.

• J. says:

So true, I feel like the writers are really dropping the ball with queer relationships in general. I asked a friend of mine who isn’t in fandom if she likes my favorites (Brittana and Klaine) and she said she didn’t because “they don’t even seem like they’re dating”. It’s really a shame. For every 10 Finchel kisses we get one kiss between Kurt and Blaine, and for every 10 “sweet” Finchel discussions we get Brittany and Santana holding hands once. I honestly don’t know what’s going on here but I don’t like it.

• Diva says:

Dropping the ball with queer relationships? We’ve been fed a steady diet of Klaine and Brittania this season. Let’s talk about dropping the ball. Mercedes gets a boyfriend and we see him briefly for all of two episodes. Now there is supposed to be a love triangle? How are you going to have a triangle when one party doesn’t even get face time? Since the relationship between Mercedes and her football player was never explored or really established, I can’t imagine it’d be much of a triangle.

• Angry Owl says:

Exactly Diva!

Glee’s “ship” problem is that some of the relationships don’t get any chance to develop. Poor SamCedes was hinted at, then dropped. Then Sam comes back, mentions he’s still interested and then we don’t hear about it again. Heck, we haven’t even seen Mercedes’ current boyfriend since the second episode of the season.

In regards to Brittana, Brittany’s ambivalence about the relationship is quite realistic. I have heard several of my lesbian friends complain about bi-curious women and their lack of commitment to having a real relationship. Santana is a lesbian, but Brittany isn’t. She isn’t even sure what her sexuality is at this point. She loves Santana, but maybe not in the way she loved Artie.

16. Kim says:

Wtf? Brittana is the best couple on glee!! And always will be. There will be massive riots if Brittana is a no go

17. ibshafer says:

From you lips to Ryan Murphy’s ears, Chris!!

#bringkarofskyback!!!

GLEE NEEDS HIM!!

18. DVD says:

Nothing on The Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen joining the cast?

• Bad Breaker says:

I’ve been thinking the same thing. Hasn’t Damen’s (Rory’s) 7 ep arc expired. It seems they’ve really run of reasons for him to be there. Bring on the dredlock kid.

19. Kenbud says:

Wow, a straight woman who is friends with a gay woman and has no sexual attraction to her whatsoever. Comfortable enough in her own skin to care for a person as a friend without it being sexual.

#thewayitshouldbe

20. Adam says:

Sometimes the bias of this column is so incredibly blatant. This is one of those times.

21. FrenchKiss says:

NO!!!!! “I don’t think Brittany’s in love with Santana,” Lynch theorizes” Just NO! Brittany says nothing since many episode!!!!! It’s impossible for her to act as girlfriend!!!!! Make Brit act like Santana’s girlfriend. Just do it writers!

• Haley says:

Okay see the thing about any kind of medium with a writer is that what is written and broadcast/ published is what happens. You can’t say that Mr Darcy was really a robot vampire hunter but it was just stupid Jane Austen who didn’t add in any scenes about it, the same as you can’t say that Britt doesn’t act like she has romantic feelings for Santana because the stupid writers don’t let her. If she acts like a platonic friend in the show, that’s how it is.

22. sarah says:

I kind of agree with Jane RE: Brittana. I know that the writing is awful, and Heather (IMO) isn’t a great actress, but I’ve never felt any genuine romantic chemistry between them. I wouldn’t mind seeing Santana having a different girl in her life. Crossing my fingers for Sugar/Artie, they’d be cute as hell. Also, lol @ sexually charged interplay. Grant Gustin’s so bland and boring. There’s a reason the writing is moving away from Blaine/Sebastian, and it’s because there was nothing charged about it.

23. Dan says:

Wow on Brittana. Then why the hell did thy get them together if they weren’t going to explore this relationship?? It’s so dumb! These writers have been set on dooming this pairing from the get go.

• Adriana says:

I don’t think their intentions were to pair Brittany and Santana. It was more like a truth that had to come out on Santana’s part. Brittany just happens to be the girl Santana’s in love with and her friend.

• amy says:

Then they shouldn’t have put them together. They could have done a whole story on how Santana got over Brittany and moved on over the summer or something. This just throwing them together, shoving them in the background then breaking them up is lazy writing. But this is Glee so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

24. hayley says:

How did no one realize that britney and Santana aren’t actually a couple? Santana’s in love with her and has come out as a full lesbian, but britney hasn’t. Bet they bring in a new love interest for Santana.

25. Captain says:

SO excited for Sugar/Artie if they are happening! From her first episode I said Artie and Sugar have to get together. I loved him with Brittany and she’s kind of like Brittany 2.0.

26. Catherine says:

Jane Lynch you speak the truth…also, OT but Santana’s coming out sl was awful.

Give her a new love interest.

27. Rad says:

Are you kidding me… girls who are going through the same thing look UP to Brittana okay? It’s not just a “tease” and it’s not just a joke like you all are seeming to make it. I think it’s pathetic that you could even call it that.

28. Jake says:

I think Santana needs a girlfriend to and it’s not Brittany. Sorry Brittana fans. That relationship is one sidesided. It always has been. Brittany thinks she’s in love with Santana but she’s not. Santana deserves better. Someone that is actually in love with her for her and doesn’t feel manipulated into being with her. I hope in Season 3 Santana gets a serious girlfriend and that that relationship is explored openly and honesty. I’m rooting for ya Santana.

• Monkeyrat says:

THIS.

It is freakin’ one-sided! And I try, I really try, but I can’t feel it. This is why I couldn’t ship them anymore after the S2 debacle. I’m a former Brittana shipper and they started to grow on me from the start because they were HAPPY. Having fun, being touchy-feely… damn they had more PDA when they were friends than they do as a “couple” now! And they didn’t give a f*** back then! Also, there was chemistry between Heather and Naya to begin with. Now it feels so forced.

I don’t really care that much about Brittana’s fate tbh, because my OTP is Quinntana anyway lol (at least I have no expectations whatsoever, therefore I can’t be disappointed. Crackships FTW!). But if they keep them as girlfriends, then I DO want them to be treated with respect! And kiss just like the others, FFS.

Just like you Jake, what I want the most is Santana to be happy and have a real girlfriend because she indeed deserves better.

But it’s Glee… Girls are manipulative b*tches, cheaters, psychopaths, in need of male guidance all the time so I won’t bet a single dollar on their ability to show that two gay girls can have a healthy relationship. Or that said girls will ever share a kiss, for that matter.

If Glee writers ever get their sh** together and stop pandering to 8 y/o and families instead of keeping up with the target demographic that made the show a “hit” in the first place, then maybe, MAYBE Santana will have a real girlfriend who loves her back and they will kiss like it’s no big deal.

/end rant

29. Mimy says:

Chris Colfer is smart. He understood that Dave is now a lovely character. Why don’t the others see that? And Chris was also bullied, that means he knows Kurt can forgive him.
    #bringkarofskyback!

Anyway, I think Britt is in love with Santana and she is just herself 24/7 even with her.

30. Stefanie says:

Hahaha at “their sexually charged interplay.” When was this, Ausiello? The scenes between Blaine and Sebastian were completely devoid of chemistry. Heck, Kurt and Sebastian had more hate chemistry going on, but I still have no desire for Sebastian to remain on my screen. Hook him up with Karofsky and ship them both off.

• Lara97 says:

I agree that Kurt and Sebastian actually had more chemistry than Blaine and Sebastian or Kurt and Blaine for that matter

• Kurblastian says:

Yes if we can’t have Dave with Kurt then Sebastian is an acceptable substitute. I honestly think that blaine needs to lose.

31. Dallie says:

Brittana for life though. I seem to recall Brittany saying “I love you Santana, I love you more than I ever loved anyone else in this world”

This is why actors shouldn’t comment on a pairing they’re not a part of. It just seems disrespectful.

• Adriana says:

I don’t believe her, though. I think it’s because nobody takes Brittany seriously. It’s kind of hard to do so when her character is totally clueless. She’s been with a bunch of guys at school, yet she still believes in Santa??? That’s called lack of coherence. Also, I don’t know how the heck she won the elections. That was kind of ridiculous. Just my opinion..

• yep says:

But if you recall she said she would go topless for a day if she won. I think all the guys just voted for her then. She has always been known by the guys in school as free wheeling. She and Santana and have to include many other cheerios if one listened to Puck and Finn s1 and s2.

32. Steph says:

Britt and Santana are cooling off? Well, if they ever really heated up, I guess you could say that. Boo for them not getting their love scene. Boo for Santana not getting a real girl. But lesbians have always come in last on TV, so it’s no surprise.

33. Ash says:

Sugar/Artie!!! Also, Karofsky can stay at his old school and off my screen thanks. He’s unnecessary and irrelevant at this point.

34. Debora says:

Can we PLEASE have Max Adler back? And perhaps a Kurtofsky end or middle???

35. Katie says:

No Finchel scoop and your usual prattle about Karofsky? Nothing of value here I see.

36. No1Curr says:

I know the Brittana fans are about to erupt…but Jane Lynch is right. I think Brittana fans let their bias and headcanon cloud their thinking too much. The writers simply have NOT done their job so far in giving a credible Brittana back story. Heather Morris is sorely underused and Naya Rivera would be too if she wasn’t dating that Hodgson guy who’s been throwing her a bone every now and then. The Glee writing staff needs to find more balance in their writing. Every character should have at least 1-2 lines every episode even if they’re not the A,B,or C storyline. I just want Brittany to freakin’ talk ;)

• annette says:

Jane Lynch is right. And none of the Brittana fans can claim Jane Lynch doesn’t know anything about lesbians.

• James says:

As unpopular as it may be, Heather Morris isn’t underused. She simply can’t act. She should stick to dancing. I hope Santana gets a new love interest next year. Preferably one that can act and handle emotional scenes and has some substance and can handle the sublties of acting and can keep up with Naya. It’s time for Morris to move on from Glee. She’s a handicap to them.

• No1Curr says:

Oh I totally agree, HeMo has some acting/line delivery/singing issues! But when she’s written right, I mean really right…she’s had some of the best lines and scenes on the show! These new writers are straight garbage, only RIB can write Brittany and Brittana. American Horror Story is like the parasite in-womb twin…just zapped the life out of Glee season 3. RIB needs to take control of that writing room!

• Nicole says:

Heather became overused the moment they started giving her more than one-liners. I agree that she needs to move on or dance silently in the background. If I don’t watch with subtitles I have no idea what she even says most of the time.

• Dancer says:

everyone needs to stop hating on Heather Morris! I idolize her! She is so awesome! At acting and an absolutely amazing dancer. It is just her character’s personality and mind that makes her the way she is on the show. It’s not that she’s a bad actress, it’s just Brittany. She is simply playing her character. And I mean, have you ever even seen Brittany get really serious about anything?
        And do you have any of you have memory of season 2 when Brittany was trying to get Santana to embrace her awesomeness? Prom Queen when Santana ran out after losing? Songbird? Born This Way? Everything else?
        Hellloooo! Come on people.

• Gabrielle says:

Yes to every word!
      And who but Jane Lynch knows about girl feelings. I am not sure that Brittany knows what beein “Lebanese” really means, I mean, she thinks that Unicorns are real.
      I am not a Brittana fan, I am a Brittany and a Santana fan.

37. Ale says:

“I love you, Santana. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone else in this world.” – Brittany.

There.

38. annette says:

I stole this from a poster on another website. I love the way this person characterizes Glee.

“I like the show, but it is what it is.

I stopped watching the show for characterization and story. I realized its like watching Seinfeld for a moral lesson.

The show is really just a series of music numbers with some light characterization and occasional story thrown in to fill up the space. I’m okay with that.”

Perfect.

39. cara says:

can we please have puck and quinn scoop??? i miss them so much!!!!

40. Greg says:

Sexually charged interplay? Lol. Were you watching a different show or…? And really, what is the point of bring Karofsky back. They wrote him out and gave him a hopeful ending. Let it rest.

• Vincent says:

“Hopeful ending” You mean that bar scene that they shoved in so they could get him out of the way because they were too lazy to actually write him a proper coming out storyline? Let’s not forget the fact that he’s still in the closet. His story is far from over.

41. Dessy says:

crap crap crap.

42. ggny says:

good for Artie hopefully they dont screw Artie over again with this relationship because his last 2 where ended for no reason

43. Matt says:

Bring Karofsky back if you must, but how bout we don’t throw him in a relationship with the kid he bullied, abused, and threatened to kill. Mmmmkay?

44. miranda says:

i agree with jane’s theory on brittana. just wanna say one thing though. did anyone notice that when santana was confronting sugar about her singing in 3×04 sugar was staring at “the rambunctious twins on her ribcage” in amazement? just saying. they could be a thing later on in the season.

45. Ren says:

ugh. I’m so f ucking over it tbh. Jane’s idiotic comment is another proof that those fuc ktards can’t write. The writers think the show is groundbreaking and the best thing after Jesus and they’re doing a wonderful job.
    Portray a lesbian couple respectfully on television, that would be groundbreaking but thats never gonna happen. Brittany isn’t in love with Santana? When did it happened cuz they don’t write them sh!t. Or just offensive sh!t. They don’t talk, hardly interact, so this is all just assumptions.
    I can totally understand that you don’t like this pairing. But I don’t think I’m crazy cuz I’d like to see some representation on tv.

• Whaa says:

There is representation of great lesbian characters on tv, just not on Glee. One of the best representations I’ve ever seen is actually on Pretty Little Liars. It’s pretty campy, but a lot more consistent.

46. Em says:

Aw, I absolutely love Brittana.
    I definitely think Brittany is in love with Santana.

47. Elizabeth says:

Why is there nothing on Rory and his valentine?

48. Erik says:

Bring Karofsky back please! I’m really upset that he’s being underused, ihope he comes back soon!

49. thefirstmrshummel says:

Chris Colfer isn’t the only one who loves Dave’s character. There are a whole BUNCH of people who have been missing him desperately. I hope Chris has some inside information that makes him want to bet on Dave’s return!

50. Patricia says:

one thing tho….Brittana shoulda kissed a season ago on-screen is just poor writing and double standards that they hadnt. I mean I dont even like them together that much, I’m just ok with them but they are literally the only couple that are official and act like two strangers…RIB+ are such morons.