Breaking In Scoop: Erin Richards Poised to Join Cast as a Series Regular

Fox is making one final tweak to Breaking In‘s Season 2 ensemble — and it’s a big one.

British actress Erin Richards is in talks to join the back-from-the-dead workplace comedy as a series regular, sources confirm to TVLine.

The Being Human alum will play the executive assistant to Megan Mulllally’s new boss lady Veronica Mann.

Richards fills the void left by House‘s Odette Annable, who will appear in only a handful of episodes.

Breaking In returns March 6, airing Tuesdays at 8:30/7:30c between encore and new episodes of New Girl (while Glee is on hiatus).

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, News

1. Adam L. says:

I’m beginning to wonder what the point of bringing this show back is, if they’re going to change everything about it.

• Anna says:

Tweaks happen; some good some bad I personally would like to see Breaking In gain a permanent spot on next season’s lineup.

• hyperbole bully says:

Everything? EVERYTHING? Puhleeze…

is it starring Greg Kinnear and Adam Brody and Brandon T. Jackson now?
      Is it about a pakistani couple that own a grocery store in mafia ridden Providence?

Megan Mullally only makes everything better.

SHAME!

• Deena says:

1–half the cast is gone including one of the funniest members
        2–the whole dynamic is going to change with Oz not the boss so maybe the company will be the same but the show will not be the same
        3–and you may want to brace yourself for this one, not everyone likes Megan Mullally. Let her go “better” up another show.

I got your back Adam.

• Rain says:

Thank you Deena, I couldn’t have said this better myself. I was excited when I heard it was returning, every time I hear another bit of news about the show I wonder why they even bothered bringing it back!

• gcem says:

Absolutely agree with you Adam. I loved this show the way it was. And why in the world would we need Megan Mullally? I like Megan but I just can’t see her fitting into this show’s set-up. Sorry hyperbole bully.

2. Lisa says:

The show sucked. Maybe if they change everything except Brett Harrison is won’t suck.

3. Lisa says:

The show sucked. Maybe if they change everything except Brett Harrison IT won’t suck.

4. Lisa says:

The only reason to bring back the show would be because Christian Slater sold his soul to the devil to break his no hitter and save his career.

5. Jeremiah says:

Ok just a few thoughts.

1. If you look at all the news for the second season they say the only people that won’t be returning are Michael Rosenbaum and Odette Annabelle. Therefore it will still have OZ and Cash aka the best dynamic and the funniest character.

2. I am the last person to call myself a Christian Slater fan hell most of the stuff he’s done really sucks. However with the character OZ I actually think he did an amazing job and cant wait to see what happens now that he’s no longer the top dog.