Supernatural First Look: Once Upon a Time Star Takes a Bite Out of Sam

When Supernatural returns this Friday, Once Upon a Time‘s Meghan Ory will trade in her Red Riding Hood cape for shiny white fangs, and we’ve got a sneak peek of her getting ready to chow down on Sam!

The scary encounter occurs after Sam “decides to help a teenage girl (guest Madison Mclaughlin) look for her father (guest star Ian Tracey), a hunter who has gone missing,” the official episode synopsis reveals. “Sam traces his last steps to a truck stop where the help (Ory) turns out not to be so friendly.”

Supernatural Scoop: Misha Collins Returning!

But Ory previously told TVLine her character is “a good girl who’s doing everything she can to survive, and Sam is there to help her do that.” Just in case, Dean isn’t too far behind…

Comments (10)

• Can’t wait. I’m looking forward to new episodes of “Supernatural”.

Comment by Carrie – January 4, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Save our Sam Dean.

Comment by Elsa – January 4, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww Ruby (Once’s Ruby…) looks so different! lol!
    I wish she could put some sort of a spell on Sam to tell him to trim those freaking side burns….

I hope we get to see more Once/Spn guests sharing since both shows are filmed in Vancouver :D Love them both!

Comment by Julie – January 4, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And now I have the image of Jensen, Jared and Josh all sharing a scene

…….I’ll be in my bunk

Comment by Sarah – January 4, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You gotta love when your fandoms collide <3

(she was also on Dark Angel with Jensen, so it makes it even better!)

Comment by Jen – January 4, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Which episode are they bringing Missouri in?

Comment by Michael – January 4, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FIREFLY REFERENCE! MY NEW BFF

Comment by Emily – January 4, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had forgotten what real vampires look like (I’m refering to the pic of mouth open showing her fangs). I knew they weren’t suppose to sparkle.

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 4, 2012 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The scariest thing in those photos is Jared’s hair.

Comment by Ella – January 4, 2012 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope she gets scenes with Jensen. Alec and Rachel Berrisford, together again!

Comment by A – January 4, 2012 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post