Season 12 Celebrity Apprentice Cast Announced!

A new crop of celebtestants will enter the (Trump) Tower of Terror for the fifth installment of Celebrity Apprentice (premiering Feb. 12), risking their sanity in the name of charity.

TVLine has the official rundown of the 18 ‘stars’ competing for the $250,000 check.

Clay Aiken| Pop star and second-season runner-up on American Idol.

Teresa Gludice | The always-outspoken veteran of Real Housewives of New Jersey. (Here’s hoping she’ll flip a table in the boardroom.)

Dee Snider | Twisted Sister frontman and occasional reality TV and horror film star.

Tia Carrere | Musician, actress (most famous for playing Mike Myers’ girlfriend in Waynes World) and Dancing with the Stars alum.

Debbie Gibson | Eighties pop icon.

Lou Ferrigno | Actor, bodybuilder, and that green guy — TV’s The Incredible Hulk.

Victoria Gotti | Former reality star of Growing Up Gotti (daughter of late NYC crime boss John Gotti — not to be confused with her mother, who is also named Victoria.)

Penn Jillette | Comedian, illusionist, half of the world-famous magic duo Penn & Teller.

Arsenio Hall | The former late-night host is due for a comeback…right?

Dayana Mendoza | 2008’s Miss Universe, singer, and Venezuelan TV personality.

Lisa Lampanelli | Foul-mouthed comedian and self-proclaimed ‘Queen of Mean’ most famous for her roasting abilities on Comedy Central.

Paul Teutul, Sr. | Star of Discovery’s Channel former reality hit, American Chopper.

Aubrey O’Day | Singer, mostly known for her time in the Diddy-formed group, Danity Kane.

Adam Carolla | Radio host and former Man Show star, who also happened to appear on Dancing with the Stars.

Cheryl Tiegs | Actress and former supermodel.

Michael Andretti | IndyCar series driver (third generation of the great Andretti racing family) and the youngest member of the Celebrity Apprentice cast this season.

George Takei | The Star Trek actor and gay rights activist is the oldest contestant on the show this season.

Patricia Velásquez | Model and actress from The Mummy. She also played GOB’s girlfriend, Marta, on Arrested Development.

Here’s Donald Trump talking up the “major group” of “iconic” celebrities amassed for the new season, plus sound bites from the players themselves:

What do you think of the cast of the latest Celebrity Apprentice installment? Who do you think is most likely to win? And do you think you’ll tune in? Sound off below!

1. Margie says:

Clay Aiken will be first to go, followed by George Takei.

2. Cinders says:

I think I gotta go with Mr. Sulu (George Takei). Trekkie forever.

3. Beany53 says:

Only know a handful of those people and no
    one sticks out that I care about. Guess I will skip this season.

4. Ari says:

Can’t wait! This show is always the most entertaining hours of psuedo celebrity melt downs.

5. Layne J says:

They should call the show “Former Celebrity Apprentice”. Snooze.

6. tikkanen says:

George Takei is awesome. Check out his facebook feed for hilarious pics and pithy comments.

7. billy says:

If that picture is correct, then MARCO Andretti is not in the cast and MICHAEL Andretti (his dad) is. He’s the goatee’d man standing next to Arsenio.

8. Gabriela says:

I am going for the Venezuelans, Patricia or Dayana to win

9. kirads09 says:

Sigh – will this end up another Clay SHOULD HAVE WON but is the runner up situation??? I will watch just because of him though! I still :heart: my Clay. I don’t know how he will do in this contest. He has a lot more to him than meets the eye though.

This is a wild bunch and hard to predict! I am not a reality person but this should be fun to follow.

10. Dee says:

Seriously aubrey o’ day? She can barely speak the words she thinks without responding something stupid

11. Star says:

This is going to be a good season! I don’t care what anyone says, I’m rooting for Clay Aiken! Go Clay! He has amazing talent and a great personality, I think he will be the surprise of the show and be at the lead of the pack!

12. Scott says:

Yeah, Michael Andretti replaced Marco last minute I think. IndyCar reported it was Michael that would be on it a few hours ago.

13. Brad says:

Penn Jillette will take it he is very intelligent.

• Abe Froma says:

Right, because you really need intelligence to win Celebrity Apprentice :-/

• Jo says:

If you really think that intelligence is not needed to win this show, you couldn’t have watched it with any regularity. If you have watched, think back to the previous winners. Most notably Piers Morgan and John Rich.

But intelligence must be tempered by subtle associations when someone is trying to bully you, you can’t be a bully either. It takes smarts to make everybody realize you are correct, without them finding a way to get even.

Tough stuff – always fun to watch.

14. Abe Froman says:

Let the train wreck begin!

15. oh sure says:

Aiken FTW

16. Richard says:

The new season of “Celebrity Apprentice” premieres on Sunday, February 12, for those planning to tune in.

17. Eleanor says:

Love Victoria Gotti

18. Lillian says:

Clay will be the one to beat. No second place this time for him!!!

• Christine says:

Oh, yes!

• Patti says:

I LOVE CLAY, and wish him the best… hope he wins it all. But seriously, Christine, you are starting to sound a bit whiney. That’s why Claymates have a negative status sometimes. Of course Clay has gained some weight, most of us do as we leave our more youthful years behind.

19. Leeann says:

That is definitely Michael Andretti, not his son Marco. *somewhere in the background is me screaming he better use his INDY car connections – I need me some Dario, Helio, and friends!!*

20. fred says:

I think Clay will surprise you all. He smart and is not the little kid he was on American Idol

21. Dessy says:

George Takei!!
    Awesome. Most of the rest of them I was just like……who??

22. Katy says:

This will be a great Apprentice season. All the contestants are interesting and many have had much success. I think either Clay, Dee, or Arsenio will win.

23. Hillary says:

I’m thinking Penn and Dee for the final. No clue how long Clay will last.

24. Kit O'Keefe says:

Clay will do great! He has an adorable snarky personality & he’s funny as all get-out. Plus he’ll be fighting hard to rid himself of the 2nd Place Finisher title. It’s “Clay All The Way”.

25. Foghorn says:

Trekkies unite & back the legendary George Takei!!

26. jean says:

Clay will do great on this show. Can’t wait for people who know nothing to find out what a great personality and smart guy he is! Go Clay!

• Christine says:

I SO agree! Those that don’t know much about him are going to be VERY surprised! He’s smart, has a great sense of humor, great work ethic and an all around great guy! CLAY FOR THE WIN!!!

27. kara says:

This is going to be such a fun season. Can’t wait to see Clay compete.

28. Sarah says:

Interesting cast combination. Clay Aiken should be fun to watch. Seems like a cool guy.

29. Tony says:

Arsenio knows how to schmooze and probably still has a few high-profile connection. I’d say he’s the one to watch out for.

30. Daniel says:

I love Aubrey!!! She’s actually really really smart with business things. People thing oh she’s a dumb ditz. She’s actually not. She is a very well spoken and intelligent women.

31. Ella says:

I prefer the regular Apprentice to this celebrity crap, why do they keep on with this?? Also, I do not know anyone in this line up. Oh wait, Clay Aiken, who’s not in bold.

32. Ziggy says:

Looks like a lot of strong personalities (Theresa, Victoria, Penn, Paul,etc.) as opposed to a group of more low key types (Clay, Cheryl,etc.). In the beginning, the low keys will sit back and let the fur (or tables) fly. It will be hard for the tough ones to hold back their opinions and follow their project leaders. I see a lot of friction in the early episodes. I wont pick a winner but I’m looking forward to seeing how the dynamics play out. Should be interesting and very entertaining.

33. Amanda says:

George Takei FTW!!!

34. Ethan says:

There is ALWAYS a supermodel in the group (Niki, Brandi, Tiffani) in previous seasons) but they NEVER win. I don’t know why they bother.

35. butt aching says:

All of you were wrong

36. stella says:

how can Lia say that Diana dont have anything from a neck up.She sould look in the mirror
    no one gets to be Mis Universe if you dont have anything from you neck up,Diana is biautiful
    and she can control her mouth and her looks,it takes smarts to do that

37. grace says: