One Tree Hill Sneak Peek: Brooke Enjoys a Happy Reunion With [Spoiler]!

One Tree Hill’s ninth and final season premieres Jan. 11, and the following first look photos from the CW soap pretty much confirm that Brooke Penelope Davis is going to have her hands very full.

Sophia Bush’s leading lady is now a new mom (check out the adorable twins below), a newlywed, and a new cafe runner. And to make matters more hectic, her long-absent pop, played by Desperate HousewivesRichard Burgi, returns to Tree Hill for some father-daughter bonding time. It seems like their reunion, at what looks to be a christening, is a happy one — but things are never what they seem on this show.

One Tree Hill Exclusive: Three More Familiar Faces Return In Season 9!

Scroll through the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Comments (24)

• i want some naley photos!

Comment by nath – January 4, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Given all the time jumps, I believe that Brooke and Julian have been married for over 2 years now. I would hardly call them newlyweds and their cafe has been open for over a year as well. She has everything in line…

Comment by Chris – January 4, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy mom and she still looks amazing! I said it in May, this is why they sped up her pregnancy to two episodes, if she was pregnant she couldn’t wear all the amazing clothes she does.

Comment by Captain – January 4, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And another season of One Brooke Hill begins. So NOT interested in another year of her whining, crying and throwing tantrums.

Let us know if Nathan and/or Haley ever get any focus. I might tune in for that.

Comment by Addison – January 4, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s the best person on the show, so I’m happy to have another One Brooke Hill.

Comment by fernando – January 4, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So agree! too much OneBrookeHill

Comment by Natalie – January 5, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t watched this crappy show in years, but I heard that Tyler Hilton is returned for the entire season as Chris Keller, so I might tune in! I also heard that Nate’s character has only been cast for half the season. I have a funny feeling someone might be offed for added drama in the final season LOL.

Comment by Auds – January 4, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love One Tree Hill and am looking forward to it!

Comment by Emelie – January 4, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Considering everything brooke’s been thru and the fact now that she’s gotten everything she’s ever wanted, and is a successful business woman on top of that, I’d say she’s an inspiration…brooke and haley are my favorite females on the show and since their the LEADS I have no problem with either of them being the primary focus…..looking forward to CMM returning as well as Paul Johanassan! The fact the haley and dan are teaming up is gonna be insane!

Comment by ashlee – January 4, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “is this show still on?”

Comment by amelia – January 4, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe there are people who watch this show. Must be the same types who watch Cougar Town or support Sarah Palin. I guess they’re out there, but I can’t imagine who they could possibly be.

Comment by Mel – January 4, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watch this show, and Cougar Town for that matter, but I don’t support, and I will never support, Sarah Palin. People like different things, and wonder of wonders, it is ok. No one is getting hurt because I like the tv I like, just like no one is getting hurt because you like the tv you like. The world is a crazy place, but I think we can coexist.

Comment by Jessica – January 4, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said Jessica. I agree and have always wondered why people don’t seem to get the fact that people are different and it doesn’t matter as long as no one is getting hurt. That is usually the case when the subject is entertainment.

Comment by Carm – January 4, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What the funk does One Tree Hill or Cougar Town have to do with Sarah Palin?!

Comment by LaurenMC – January 5, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I can’t believe there are people who go onto the websites of a show they don’t watch, then scroll right down to the bottom of the page, just to leave a comment insulting the people who do watch it. Is there really nothing better you could be doing with your time?

Comment by Becky – January 5, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I take offense to that comment! Cougar Town is a wonderful show and has nothing to do with Sarah Palin, in fact it’s probably a show she’d hate.

Comment by Lacey – January 5, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And you must be the type of person who sits in their mothers basement bagging on people who actually have lives (:

Comment by Alexandra Horton – January 4, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And you must be the type of person who has no relationships becasue you do not respect or appreciate peoples diverse opinions! If you don’t like it why are you on this & still commenting? Looks like you need to get a life:-)

Comment by Lisa Grosinsky – January 4, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show. I’ve never missed an episode and will be sad to see this one finally go.

Comment by Gina – January 4, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched but will 4 Burgi. Luv him!

Comment by CosimaB – January 4, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you don’t like oth then why the hell are you on this page? there is tons of dedicated fans still out there. so whoever is chirping, stop finding stuff to hate on. anyways, I’m excited for the final season. one more week!

Comment by Matt – January 4, 2012 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t get all the hate on here! It’s a great show and it’s got a loyal fanbase that has been with it a long time. It’s nice to see a real drama on tv with some heart and I will be sad to see it go. Hart of Dixie is really good and is fast becoming my favorite show outside of One Tree Hill so I’m happy that it’s on.

Comment by David – January 5, 2012 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wheres where is

Comment by Ashley – January 5, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i used to love this show… now it just … NEEDS TO STOP! Glad it’s the final season! Finally.

Comment by vic – January 6, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post