Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: Vampire Diaries Stars Get Sexy (Duh!) In Fangtastic New Photo Gallery

The genetically-blessed Vampire Diaries cast recently vamped it up at a new promotional photo shoot, and TVLine has your exclusive first look at the picture perfect results.

Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: Damon and Elena Share a Moment! Plus, Bromances Back in Bloom

Browse the below gallery for a glimpse at five new pics featuring leading lady Nina Dobrev and the brooding troika of Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Joseph Morgan (Klaus FTW!), and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements!

1. bhoomi says:

I love these photos! Especially the first one with Ian, Joseph and Paul, with Paul being in the shadows and ian in the light, lovely symbolism!:)

2. nikki says:

What about the rest of the cast? I couldn’t care less about Klause

3. I agree that I’m a little tired of Klaus. He’s not that cool or interesting, and it’s odd that he’s showing up in all the promotional photos. I’d rather see some of the other characters who have been there since the beginning instead of the “bad guy” of the season.

• Marina says:

^bitch please.
      you must be joking.

• Natasha says:

Get lost, not everyone worships at Klaus’ altar. He’s a boring, whiny little baby with daddy issues just like every other bad boy character. Yawn. Now Elijah, he was an interesting character. Klaus is one-note as hell and I hope he dies this season.

• sophy says:

Amen to that! I swear, he’s SO boring and he just gets on my nerves. -_-. I can’t wait for him to die. He died within one book in the book series.

4. justanon says:

How about some Tyler and Caroline spoiler pics? I’d really love to see those. These characters I think already get enough attention.

5. Nina says:

Oh.. they are so cute! Especially Damon and Elena

6. charvi says:

OMG PAUL <3 <3 <3
    Everyone looks great :) And Nina is definitely Katherine here ;)

7. lucy says:

I don’t know why people don’t like klaus he’s why the show iS getting good he’s making the storyline and he’s Hot!

8. Winchester says:

Nina looks exceptionally hot. They should have put her in the main pic too with the 3 guys.

9. Lalala says:

Klaus is the future. Embrace it ;)

10. Lorelai19 says:

Where’s Caroline & Tyler? Bonnie? Jeremy? Buhler? Buhler? Buhler???

11. Kate says:

Ausiello if you have nay power within TV world can you please get the TVD execs to stop the promos of just the main three and if they are going to include the big band maybe do it in a Buffy season 2 way where its all the good cast on one side (including all supporting cast) and the baddies on the other side! Infact get the TVD execs to look at all of Buffy’s promo pictures to see how to incorporate all main cast, they are fans like me who dont even watch for the main three! I watch for Caroline Tyler and Jeremy!

12. Danielle H says:

I always love looking at one of the hottest casts ever, and usually the promo pics are amazing, but these aren’t the best. I agree w/ the commenter that said Nina should have been in a pic w/ all the guys.. they could have set up something super sexy.
    Also, Ian is one of the hottest guys alive, but his styling nowadays is subtracting from that. They need to style him like they did about a year ago.

13. Reese says:

I’m so tired of this Klaus Guy too:/ Why is he always Part of the promos?:( Where’s Caroline ? Or tyler? Or Bonnie? Shame:(

Damon looks Hot <3

14. sil says:

Although the caption under Nina Dobrev’s name says “Elena” she is definately portraying Katherine in that photo. TVD fans know, Kathrine has curls, Elena does not – not to mention that smirk! LOVE IT!

15. Christina says:

Where is Caroline? :(

I love Paul! <3

16. Susie says:

I love Ian <3 <3 He looks gorgeous as always!
    But why do they have to photoshop the pics so much? The one with Ian Paul and joseph looks weird!

17. Manie says:

I love Klaus I do… But I’m just so tired of always seeing Ian, Paul and Nina being the only cast members having new pictures. I mean, I get it, they are the main character, but give the other the spotlight will you! At least, Caroline, Bonnie and Tyler should get a photoshoot!

18. Senetor mo faya says:

The pictures r gd…..BRING THE NEW DEAL!

19. Mom2jtx3 says:

Klaus? Ick.

20. Natalie says:

Damon is always Warming my heart<3

21. TvTroz says:

Nina Dobrev is the pretties/hottest actress out there (also, she’s good at ACTING, who knew….). Big fan!

22. sabrina says:

why are some of you hating on klaus?? he’s the reason the damn show is good right now!

23. nightmagic says:

i would have liked one with Elena Damon and Stefan but Great pictures either way .

24. sarah says:

HOT!! Love the pics of the guys! We are not supposed to like Klaus but Joseph Morgan is still cute, however my fave is an always will be Paul Wesley, eventhough he broke my heart when he married Torrey..LOL

• sophy says:

You’re not alone. My heart was splintered to pieces too when he married her. LMAO. However, I’m so excited about her arrival in the series as Meredith! I think she’s perfect to play her! ^_^

25. jade says:

eu adoro the vampire diaries ele e o melhor sobre vampiro

26. Angelique says:

New pictures of the vampire diaries photogallery does not want to show on my cellphone:(

27. stina says:

KLUS IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!! <3

28. sweeta says:

i get that they are the central cast but not always do you have to shoot only them all the time, we watch other characters as well they make the show better instead of only having this BORING triangle drama!!!!

29. Chey says:

Yes because theres only five cast members. I’m sick of these characters getting ALL the attention. What about Bonnie, Caroline, Alaric, Tyler or Jeremy? Most of these characters don’t get the justice they deserve…

30. mhd says: