Exclusive First Look: Vampire Diaries Stars Get Sexy (Duh!) In Fangtastic New Photo Gallery

The genetically-blessed Vampire Diaries cast recently vamped it up at a new promotional photo shoot, and TVLine has your exclusive first look at the picture perfect results.

Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: Damon and Elena Share a Moment! Plus, Bromances Back in Bloom

Browse the below gallery for a glimpse at five new pics featuring leading lady Nina Dobrev and the brooding troika of Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Joseph Morgan (Klaus FTW!), and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements!

Comments (39)

• I love these photos! Especially the first one with Ian, Joseph and Paul, with Paul being in the shadows and ian in the light, lovely symbolism!:)

Comment by bhoomi – January 4, 2012 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about the rest of the cast? I couldn’t care less about Klause

Comment by nikki – January 4, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree that I’m a little tired of Klaus. He’s not that cool or interesting, and it’s odd that he’s showing up in all the promotional photos. I’d rather see some of the other characters who have been there since the beginning instead of the “bad guy” of the season.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – January 4, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      ^bitch please.
      you must be joking.

Comment by Marina – January 4, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Get lost, not everyone worships at Klaus’ altar. He’s a boring, whiny little baby with daddy issues just like every other bad boy character. Yawn. Now Elijah, he was an interesting character. Klaus is one-note as hell and I hope he dies this season.

Comment by Natasha – January 4, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen to that! I swear, he’s SO boring and he just gets on my nerves. -_-. I can’t wait for him to die. He died within one book in the book series.

Comment by sophy – January 9, 2012 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about some Tyler and Caroline spoiler pics? I’d really love to see those. These characters I think already get enough attention.

Comment by justanon – January 4, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh.. they are so cute! Especially Damon and Elena

Comment by Nina – January 4, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG PAUL <3 <3 <3
    Everyone looks great :) And Nina is definitely Katherine here ;)

Comment by charvi – January 4, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know why people don’t like klaus he’s why the show iS getting good he’s making the storyline and he’s Hot!

Comment by lucy – January 4, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nina looks exceptionally hot. They should have put her in the main pic too with the 3 guys.

Comment by Winchester – January 4, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus is the future. Embrace it ;)

Comment by Lalala – January 4, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where’s Caroline & Tyler? Bonnie? Jeremy? Buhler? Buhler? Buhler???

Comment by Lorelai19 – January 4, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • EVRYBODY LOOKS A OK

Comment by amanuelyosief1 – January 4, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello if you have nay power within TV world can you please get the TVD execs to stop the promos of just the main three and if they are going to include the big band maybe do it in a Buffy season 2 way where its all the good cast on one side (including all supporting cast) and the baddies on the other side! Infact get the TVD execs to look at all of Buffy’s promo pictures to see how to incorporate all main cast, they are fans like me who dont even watch for the main three! I watch for Caroline Tyler and Jeremy!

Comment by Kate – January 4, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kat, unless I dreamed it. I thought I saw a tweet from Steven or someone saying that they just had new TVD promotional photos done, this was before the holidays, so hopefully we will see those soon! :)

Comment by Ruthie – January 4, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oops! Meant Kate! :)

Comment by Ruthie – January 4, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always love looking at one of the hottest casts ever, and usually the promo pics are amazing, but these aren’t the best. I agree w/ the commenter that said Nina should have been in a pic w/ all the guys.. they could have set up something super sexy.
    Also, Ian is one of the hottest guys alive, but his styling nowadays is subtracting from that. They need to style him like they did about a year ago.

Comment by Danielle H – January 4, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so tired of this Klaus Guy too:/ Why is he always Part of the promos?:( Where’s Caroline ? Or tyler? Or Bonnie? Shame:(

Damon looks Hot <3

Comment by Reese – January 4, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hi marina i agree with your comments too .

Comment by nightmagic – January 4, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although the caption under Nina Dobrev’s name says “Elena” she is definately portraying Katherine in that photo. TVD fans know, Kathrine has curls, Elena does not – not to mention that smirk! LOVE IT!

Comment by sil – January 4, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Caroline? :(

I love Paul! <3

Comment by Christina – January 4, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Ian <3 <3 He looks gorgeous as always!
    But why do they have to photoshop the pics so much? The one with Ian Paul and joseph looks weird!

Comment by Susie – January 4, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Klaus I do… But I’m just so tired of always seeing Ian, Paul and Nina being the only cast members having new pictures. I mean, I get it, they are the main character, but give the other the spotlight will you! At least, Caroline, Bonnie and Tyler should get a photoshoot!

Comment by Manie – January 4, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The pictures r gd…..BRING THE NEW DEAL!

Comment by Senetor mo faya – January 4, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus? Ick.

Comment by Mom2jtx3 – January 4, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon is always Warming my heart<3

Comment by Natalie – January 4, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nina Dobrev is the pretties/hottest actress out there (also, she’s good at ACTING, who knew….). Big fan!

Comment by TvTroz – January 4, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why are some of you hating on klaus?? he’s the reason the damn show is good right now!

Comment by sabrina – January 4, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i would have liked one with Elena Damon and Stefan but Great pictures either way .

Comment by nightmagic – January 4, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOT!! Love the pics of the guys! We are not supposed to like Klaus but Joseph Morgan is still cute, however my fave is an always will be Paul Wesley, eventhough he broke my heart when he married Torrey..LOL

Comment by sarah – January 5, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not alone. My heart was splintered to pieces too when he married her. LMAO. However, I’m so excited about her arrival in the series as Meredith! I think she’s perfect to play her! ^_^

Comment by sophy – January 9, 2012 02:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • eu adoro the vampire diaries ele e o melhor sobre vampiro

Comment by jade – January 5, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New pictures of the vampire diaries photogallery does not want to show on my cellphone:(

Comment by Angelique – January 7, 2012 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KLUS IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!! <3

Comment by stina – January 8, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i get that they are the central cast but not always do you have to shoot only them all the time, we watch other characters as well they make the show better instead of only having this BORING triangle drama!!!!

Comment by sweeta – January 12, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes because theres only five cast members. I’m sick of these characters getting ALL the attention. What about Bonnie, Caroline, Alaric, Tyler or Jeremy? Most of these characters don’t get the justice they deserve…

Comment by Chey – January 14, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post