Exclusive

Exclusive: CSI: NY Reunites Former Greek Duo

It’s a ZBZ/Kappa Tau reunion — and in a most unlikely place.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Greek alumni Spencer Grammer and Aaron Hill have both landed guest-starring roles in the same episode of CSI: NY.

The former co-stars will appear on the CBS cop drama as techs in Mac’s lab who are questioned when one of their coworkers is found murdered in a manner reminiscent of a 1950s cold case.

CBS Temporarily Moves Gifted Man to CSI: NY Time Slot in Mid-February

Grammer and Hill played pledge pals for four years on Greek, ABC Family’s college comedy, which concluded its run last March.

CSI: NY resumes Season 8 on Friday, Jan. 6, with the Grammer/Hill episode set to air sometime in the spring.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Scoop

1. Doug says:

Casey and Beaver weren’t exactly a duo.. but okay.

Funny though, Aaron has been on the Flagship CSI already, and on sister (brother?) show Criminal Minds. Who knew Beaver was a crime geek?

2. Dizzle says:

Beaver! And Casey! This news makes me SOOOO happy. I flipping miss Greek so much! I’m actually shocked more of the cast haven’t been snapped up yet. I’m still hoping for a Katherine Parker spinoff!

• Greek Chick says:

Actually Scott Michael Foster (aka Cappie) has been on some eps of Melissa & Joey (ABC Family), he was in a few episodes of Parenthood (NBC) and in an episode of Friends with Benefits (NBC) he just started guest starring on Californication (HBO) for a couple episodes. Amber Stevens was in an episode of Greys & HIMYM and is in the new spider-man movie coming out this year. Dilshad Vadsaria was in 30 min or less which is awesome btw. Spencer Grammer was busy being pregger…Paul James did a few small things and is about to be in a new play. Jacob Zachar did a movie called Detention of the dead. And Clark Duke already does movies so I’m not worried about him. It’s only a matter of time before they all land awesome roles, they all freaken rock.

3. Robert says:

I loved Greek and am always glad to see the cast popping up elsewhere. …and Doug, according to his imdb, Aaron has also appeared in CSi Miami which means he has now done all 3 shows in the CSI franchise. Does anyone know how many actors have guest-starred in all 3? That would be an interesting bit of trivia to find out, anyone agree?

• Jelly says:

I don’t watch the CSI shows, but I’m curious as to if he’s playing 3 different characters? I assume they all take place in the same “Universe”?

4. ~T~ says:

How is something they’ve both tweeted an exclusive? It’s a fun fact and all, but exclusive seems the wrong word for it unless you interviewed them about it or something.

• Danyelle says:

I saw Aaron’s tweet too but he didn’t say anything about the role. I’m glad someone tracked down the details – tho I’m sure I wulda seen Beaver bopping around Mac’s lab before XD

5. Leah says:

I miss Greek soooo much!! Oh, and on an episode of HIMYM Aaron Hill and the weird blonde girl who was in ZBZ that hooked up with Dale were on :)