1. Tami Philbrick says:

We my mother and husband And I love this show it will be missed. We don’t want it to end…… Thanks

• Sandy says:

I agree, this show Flashpoint is the most exciting show I have seen in awhile. I wish you could do more episodes. I feel it is down to earth and very realistic. Not happy.

2. Judy johnson says:

Love this show just start watching it just love it!!!!!!!!

3. bobbi bourbonnais says:

We are HUGE FANS OF FLASHPOINT – YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING!!!

4. Deanne MacDonald says:

I love Flashpoint and i watch it every night after i put my three daughters to bed. I look forward to the show cause it is a time for just me. Please keep it going.

5. emma Collins says:

6. emma Collins says:

flashpoint is 1 of the best shows I’ve ever saw I wish it would continue I can’t wait for Season 5 I just love everybody on there

7. Nathan says:

FLASHPOINT IS THE BEST SHOW- dont end it!

8. Dianne says:

Hugh Dilon – SOOOO hot!!!!! love the characters also – Don’t end it………………..1 more season at least.

9. Darlene Stock says:

Flashpoint is my all time favorite – It is full of action, compassion, and friendship – I love my boys and girls – please keep it going – Love to all Darlene (Nanny) – Brampton

10. shelly says:

Flashpoint was Awesome. Please tell me why you take a show that is doing so well
    And continues to show the characters growing and you just end it. Take a chance and stop ending shows on a high note you take them off at there peak. Crazy way to do business. Start up flashpoint again with new drama from the team being split up. Do something. This world has changed. I can’t. Count on a show because who knows how long it will be on. 5 yrs is nothing. Do 10 then see where your at.

11. This has been my favorite series bar none. I just hate that it’s ending. What a team…it felt like a family and the show made you care about everyone of them. Would you consider doing a Flashpoint movie? I miss all of them already.

12. Lynda Sferes says:

I’m so sorry to hear that there won’t be a Season 6. I have watched Flashpoint for a couple of years and it was a wonderful show with great stories. I will miss all the characters and their family like relationships that they had with eachother. I hope you will re-consider and bring it back to life.