FlashpointDuo

Get More:

FlashpointDuo

Comments (14)

• We my mother and husband And I love this show it will be missed. We don’t want it to end…… Thanks

Comment by Tami Philbrick – June 26, 2012 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, this show Flashpoint is the most exciting show I have seen in awhile. I wish you could do more episodes. I feel it is down to earth and very realistic. Not happy.

Comment by Sandy – September 13, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show just start watching it just love it!!!!!!!!

Comment by Judy johnson – July 5, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are HUGE FANS OF FLASHPOINT – YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING!!!

Comment by bobbi bourbonnais – July 14, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Flashpoint is one of my favorite programs and I hate to see it end.

Comment by Jerry Casselli – August 27, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Flashpoint and i watch it every night after i put my three daughters to bed. I look forward to the show cause it is a time for just me. Please keep it going.

Comment by Deanne MacDonald – September 1, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by emma Collins – September 4, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • flashpoint is 1 of the best shows I’ve ever saw I wish it would continue I can’t wait for Season 5 I just love everybody on there

Comment by emma Collins – September 4, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FLASHPOINT IS THE BEST SHOW- dont end it!

Comment by Nathan – September 8, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hugh Dilon – SOOOO hot!!!!! love the characters also – Don’t end it………………..1 more season at least.

Comment by Dianne – September 19, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint is my all time favorite – It is full of action, compassion, and friendship – I love my boys and girls – please keep it going – Love to all Darlene (Nanny) – Brampton

Comment by Darlene Stock – September 20, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint was Awesome. Please tell me why you take a show that is doing so well
    And continues to show the characters growing and you just end it. Take a chance and stop ending shows on a high note you take them off at there peak. Crazy way to do business. Start up flashpoint again with new drama from the team being split up. Do something. This world has changed. I can’t. Count on a show because who knows how long it will be on. 5 yrs is nothing. Do 10 then see where your at.

Comment by shelly – January 27, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This has been my favorite series bar none. I just hate that it’s ending. What a team…it felt like a family and the show made you care about everyone of them. Would you consider doing a Flashpoint movie? I miss all of them already.

Comment by Jan Nordstrom Bennett – January 28, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so sorry to hear that there won’t be a Season 6. I have watched Flashpoint for a couple of years and it was a wonderful show with great stories. I will miss all the characters and their family like relationships that they had with eachother. I hope you will re-consider and bring it back to life.

Comment by Lynda Sferes – July 21, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post