House Admits FNL Alum Michael B. Jordan

Michael B. Jordan is checking into House.

The Friday Night Lights alum will guest-star in Episode 14 of the Fox medical drama’s eighth season playing a blind patient, TVLine has confirmed.

TVLine’s 2012 Forecast:10 Fearless Predictions About House, Grey’s and Other Shows

Jordan — who most recently completed an arc on NBC’s Parenthood as a reformed troubled teen — first revealed the news Tuesday via Twitter, stating, “on my way to @FOXBroadcasting…time to put in work #House.” The actor quickly retracted the tweet — presumably after a hand-slap from higher-ups — saying with a laugh, “Now I know never to tweet before the studio approves hahha.”

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, News

1. kevin says:

So sad he’s done with PARENTHOOD but I really like to see on whether Michael B. Jordan will be back reprising his role as Vince Howard in the movie version of FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.

2. ggny says:

waste of talent he should have been brought in as a new member of house’s team

3. Cooper says:

He has grown up so much since his days on All My Children. He has turned into a handsome young man. Since House is just a guest role he needs to find his way back to Parenthood.

• Cathy says:

There was a scene on Parenthood where he was talking about how he didn’t have anyone, he was alone. I ended up crying. I was so bummed when his storyline on the show ended. House is lucky to have him.

• Fan says:

HE NEEDS TO GET BACK ON PARENTHOOD AND BE A SERIES REGULAR!! I absolutely adored him on that show! I felt like his storyline ended so abruptly. They could’ve done more with his character… The people at Tvline need to tell Jason Katims to get him back on Parenthood!

4. Renato says:

Ah I was excited when I thought it was the Michael Jordan guest starring. It’d be hilarious if House treated an actual celebrity playing him or herself

5. Grace says:

NO SPOILERS in your headings please!!

6. Jules says:

What kind of spoiler is that? I’m not jumping of joy…but I’m sure he will deliver a good performance like any others who guest star…
    Seriously,when will learn/or confirm that Donald Sutherland or Alan Alda,or even (my dream choice) Clint Eastwood been cast to play House’s real father, Now that’s a GIANT spoiler that will make me jumping up/down of craziness….

7. Lola says:

Love MBJ!!!! I stopped watching House after season 4, but I will tune in just to see MBJ!! From AMC to now he has really grown as an actor and I love him!! Would love to see him back on Parenthood again!

8. Morciel says:

Poor guy, he is an amazing actor but House season 8 stinks.

9. Kevin says:

Michael B Jordan is one of those actors that puts in good work where ever he goes but he needs to be on a show and stay there. It’s always the good ones that don’t get the work they deserve. I really liked him on “Parenthood”. His best acting yet. It was so sad to see him go. The episode with him saying goodbye to Monica Potter was so touching. I wish him the best in his career because he has truly crafted his gift.

10. Stringer Bell says:

I still think of him as Wallace from The Wire. I will watch anything he is in, for that reason!