Hot Fringe Video: 'Not Everything Is As It Seems'

“The wait is almost over” — so reassures a new promo for Fox’s Fringe, which has been on holiday hiatus since mid-November but resumes Season 4 on Friday, Jan. 13.

That famously unlucky date, however, promises to be a fortuitous one for Fringe fans, given the tantalizing moments glimpsed in this new teaser — including yet not limited to the return of a very big bad (revealing his face at the :30 mark), a new appearance by Elizabeth Bishop and a meeting of the two Lincolns.

TVLine Shares Its 2012 Wish List for Fringe, Grey’s Anatomy, Vampire Diaries and Other Shows

The flurry of images concludes with the heretofore MIA Walternate telling (warning?) us, “Not everything is as it seems….” What do you suspect he could mean by that?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Kiki says:

I can’t friggin wait! This is one of the best shows on tv!!!

2. Sasha says:

SO excited for this!

3. Cookie says:

Finally! It’s been tooo long! Needed a Fringe fix.

4. Ariel says:

My favorite show on TV! Followed by Once Upon a Time.

TV Crack!!!

• Liz says:

Ditto…must be a conisedence that both have some kind of JJ Abrams influence. (Once = producers of lost)

• Dessy says:

I agree. Fringe is the best show, with Once Upon a Time a close Second.
      I’m going to miss it soooooo much after it’s (inevitable) cancellation :'(

5. RKron says:

Brilliant! 10 days left before my life gets back on track :P

6. kevin says:

Hope FRINGE survives for a fifth and final season and that’s it.

7. Tony says:

I can’t WAIT for this show to come back! Easily one of the best on TV right now.

8. Alex says:

That looks incredible! I can’t believe this show is considered a long shot. It’s like watching a phenomenal best written mini movie every single week.

9. Dessy says:

Awesome Awesome Awesome

10. Vee says:

So freaking excited. I need this back on my TV! If it doesn’t get renewed I will be so ridiculously disappointed.

11. Liana in San Diego says:

It drives me insane that the very best show on TV right now is struggling to find people to watch it. And that John Noble has never been acknowledged for the awesome work he is doing on this show. Of course, so is Anna Torv, but Noble has been phenomenal. It breaks my heart to think that drivel like Survivor and other such “reality” shows get high marks, and a show that actually makes you think —- oh wait, that’s the problem! Americans just want to be stupefied when they watch TV, so this would make the one grey cell they actually have really go into high gear and work overtime. I’ll love the show to death until its demise, then continue to rue the idiocy that passes for shows on TV.

12. ibs says:

How – HOW can they cancel this show?

It is SO, so good.

13. Neil says:

Glad to see they’re getting back to some good old body horror. (I don’t know who’s getting implanted with vacuum hoses, but it looks suitably gross.)

14. Amy says:

I can’t wait! Such an amazing show. I wish it wasn’t in danger of cancellation!

15. Mary says:

Fringe is Awesome!!!!

16. panda says:

Fringe is fantastic.

17. Kavar says:

Awesome Awesome. I can’t believe this show is considered a long shot. It’s like watching a mini movie every single week.

18. jessicafla says:

I like many others am looking forward to fringe coming back on. Also I agree that this program makes you think not be a veggie watching a program. Why does the powers to be at the neworks cancel shows that make you think sbout whats going on. Shows like the event, flashforward.heros. HEY NETWORK HIGHUPS LEAVE GOOD PROGRAMING ALONE

19. daviddavid says:

IS that Robert David Jones at the :30 sec mark? Great, great freaking promo. And, I love the show title, “Back To Where You’ve Never Been.” geeze, this show is amazing! How can it not be in the top 10.

AWESOME! This show is great!

20. cinthy says:

this is an amazing show, I don’t want fox to cancel it!!!!! please!!!!

21. KenJ says:

Please please please RENEW Fringe !!! It is by far my favorite show of the post Star Trek era. I’m down on one knee Tebowing for Fringe’s survival.

22. cheap hotels says:

I am just commenting to make you know what a superb experience my child encountered using yuor web blog. She realized several things, not to mention how it is like to have an incredible coaching mindset to make the mediocre ones effortlessly thoroughly grasp some tricky things. You actually did more than our own expected results. Many thanks for distributing those necessary, dependable, edifying and also fun thoughts on that topic to Mary.