2012 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Axed? What's on the Bubble?

TV’s uneasy season is upon us. From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows will be back next fall and which will be join Lie to Me, Brothers & Sisters and Ghost Whisperer over at the MIA Network. (For the last time, MIA is fictional people; stop scouring your on-screen channel guide now.)

RELATED | Fall TV Preview — Your Guide to What’s New

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the bubble, we present you with our annual easy-to-browse cheat sheet. We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel, so I strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. And for the record, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal index are as follows:
♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Getting Married, Dying, Breaking Up, Etc!

ABC
The BachelorA sure thing. Officially renewed.
The BacheloretteA sure thing. Officially renewed.
Body of Proof: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Castle: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Charlie’s Angels: Officially cancelled.
Cougar Town: Could go either way. Officially renewed… by TBS!
Dancing With the StarsA sure thing. Officially renewed!
Desperate Housewives: Officially cancelled; series finale aired May 13.
Don’t Trust That B—– in Apartment 23: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: Officially cancelled.
GCB: Too early to tell. Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Grey’s Anatomy: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Happy Endings: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Last Man Standing: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Man Up: Officially cancelled.
The Middle: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
MissingToo early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Modern Family: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Once Upon a Time: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Pan Am: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Private Practice: A safe bet. Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Revenge: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
The RiverToo early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Scandal: Too early to tell. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Shark TankA safe bet. Officially renewed.
Suburgatory: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Work It: Too early to tell. Officially cancelled.

CBS
2 Broke Girls: A sure thing. Officially renewed
The Amazing Race
: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
The Big Bang Theory: Officially renewed.
Blue Bloods: A safe betOfficially renewed.
Criminal Minds: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
CSI: A safe bet. A sure thingOfficially renewed.
CSI: Miami: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
CSI: NY: Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially renewed.
A Gifted Man: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
The Good Wife: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
Hawaii Five-0: A safe betOfficially renewed.
How I Met Your Mother: Officially renewed.
How to Be a Gentleman: Officially cancelled.
The Mentalist: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
Mike & Molly: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
NCIS: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
NCIS: Los Angeles: A sure thingOfficially renewed.
NYC 22: A long shot. Officially cancelled.
Person of Interest: Could go either way. A safe betOfficially renewed.
Rob: Too early to tell. Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Rules of Engagement: A safe bet. Could go either way. Officially renewed
SurvivorOfficially renewed.
Two and a Half Men: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Undercover Boss: Could go either way. A safe betOfficially renewed.
Unforgettable: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially cancelled. Plucked from the ashes and renewed!

FOX
Alcatraz: Too early to tell. Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Allen Gregory: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
American Dad: Officially renewed.
American Idol: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Bob’s Burgers: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Bones: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Breaking In: Too early to tell. Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
The Cleveland Show: Officially renewed.
Family Guy: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
The Finder: Too early to tell. Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Fringe: A long-shot. Could go either way. A safe bet. A sure thing. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Glee: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
House: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
I Hate My Teenage Daughter: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Kitchen Nightmares: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Napoleon Dynamite: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
New Girl: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Raising Hope: A sure thing. Officially renewed
The Simpsons: Officially renewed.
Terra Nova: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Touch: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
The X Factor: Officially renewed.

NBC
30 Rock: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Are You There, Chelsea?: Too early to tell. A long-shotOfficially cancelled.
Awake: Could go either way. A long-shotOfficially cancelled.
Bent: A long-shotOfficially cancelled.
Best Friends Forever: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Betty White’s Off Their Rockers: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Biggest Loser: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Celebrity Apprentice: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Chuck: Already canceled; two-hour series finale aired Jan. 27.
Community: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Fashion Star: Officially renewed.
Free Agents: Officially cancelled.
Grimm: A safe bet. Officially renewed
Harry’s Law: Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Law & Order: SVU: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Office: A safe bet. A sure thing. Officially renewed
Parenthood: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Parks and Recreation: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
The Playboy Club: Officially cancelled.
Prime Suspect: Officially canceled.
Smash: Too early to tell. Officially renewed.
The Firm: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Up All Night: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed
The Voice (Season 3): A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Whitney: A long-shot. Could go either way. Officially renewed.
Who Do You Think You Are?: Officially cancelled.

THE CW
90210: Could go either way. Officially renewed.
America’s Next Top Model: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Gossip Girl: A safe bet. A sure thing. Officially renewed.
H8R: Officially cancelled.
Hart of Dixie: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Nikita: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
One Tree Hill: Officially cancelled; series finale aired April 4.
Remodeled: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Ringer: Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
The Secret Circle: A safe bet. Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Supernatural: A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Vampire Diaries: A sure thing. Officially renewed.

GET MORE: Cancellations, News, Renewals

1. Kate says:

Holy Remote Control! I thought Breaking In had been cancelled a long time ago! There is a season 2? I am so frikken excited, you have totally made my day, TvLine! That show is HI-larious! AI is not the right lead in as Breaking In is not a show that caters to the 13 yr old crowd. YAY!!

2. Megan says:

Upset that Fringe is a long shot. It’s a great show.

3. Steve says:

Why is a gifted man a long shot when CBS ordered more episodes of it? I thought it was a good bet. hope Terra Nova and Fringe come back for another season. Happy things look good about Grimm. Cant believe person of interest could go either way!! thats crazy. Will still miss Prime Suspect

• Alexis says:

I really like a Gifted Man. I feel like I’m the only one that watches it though so I was happy to see it mentioned in somebody’s comment.

• Lee says:

You aren’t alone! I loved ‘A Gifted Man’ too – but the network seems hell-bent on cancelling it. It’s a shame because I think it did well, considering the ‘death slot’ of early Friday (8PM). Perhaps someone could reconsider renewal and put it on against one of the gastly ‘reality shows’. This would give folks a nice alternative!

4. burn0321 says:

I am so pulling for Fringe! It has quietly become my favorite show and Walter Bishop is awesome!

5. sarah says:

Well I hope that Pan Am is renewed I do like that show, but if it is cancelled I will be okay
    I like Hart of Dixie but it may not last
    I have to have my Hawaii Five 0 renewed, love Alex O Loughlin!!
    I do like 90210 and Ringer so would like to see them back
    I love Parenthood and it has to be renewed
    I know Modern Family will be back
    The Vampire Diaries is on of my faves and I know it will be renewed, I am still not sure about Secret Circle it has some promise
    I hope Grey’s Anatomy and Person of Interest are back I like those shows
    The Office should have ended last season when Michael left
    I like my Friday night CSI NY and Blue Bloods combo, but I have a feeling they will cancel CSI NY as they have it down to 18 episodes this season and now it will be back for a few weeks then off tnen back again to end off the season

6. ECRC says:

ONCE UPON A TIME need second season

7. Tree Hiller says:

One Tree Hill was not canceled. The upcoming 9th season was decided to be the final season so that is not cancellation.

8. SaveCommunity says:

YAY FOR COMMUNITY!!! I really thought it had less chances so this MAKES MY DAY!!!! YOU ROCK!

9. Brandy says:

I really want 2 broke girls, 90210, vampire diaries,secret circle, hart of dixie renewed. Gg may get a final season but it may not. Nikita I like and watch but 2 to 3 more shows will cancelled on cw(gg, nikita, hart of dixie, ringer are the options for cancellation & I doubt cw will cancel more than 3_4 shows.) Glad big bang theorys already renewed. Sad DH, OTH are ending.

10. Sid says:

Who ever did this list has to be really dense. How the he’ll is Five-0 a safe bet and The Memtalist is a sure thong and Five-0 is CBS’s #1 10pm drama. Also, 90210 clearly does bettor than the horrible gossip girl and you have it as a a toss up.

You want a real renewal index, visit tvbythenumbers.com cuz these guys don’t know what the he’ll they’re talking about.

11. kirads09 says:

Fringe – a long shot. Sad. Hope they at least get to close it out properly.

Person of Interest and Terra Nova – could go either way.
    Makes me nervous. I love these shows and they deserve a chance!

12. Stef says:

I was sure you’d say that Terra Nova was a long shot that it actually made me happy that it’s under ‘could go either way’ that’s how desperately I want it to come back. It has it’s problems mainly lazy writing but the actors have charmed me and I want it back so bad for their sake.

And Fringe even though I don’t watch it I have heard great things. It’s a shame sci-fi shows struggle like this :(

13. Nadine says:

Ringer, Body of Proof, and Terra Nova (yes, it won me over) need to be renewed!

14. Captain says:

I have to question your Gossip Girl prediction. Aside from Nikita it’s the lowest-rated show on the CW and the lowest-rated show to air during the week (networks usually expect less from Friday shows because less people watch TV on that day). I know that it’s been on the CW for a long time and was Dawn’s “crown jewel” but if their ratings continue or get worse, I don’t see Gossip Girl getting a final season. I think it should be changed to “could go either way” atleast.

15. JJ says:

I need Cougar Town to be a safe bet!

16. Captain says:

The only show I really care about getting renewed is Nikita but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. In the past year I’ve lost Friday Night Lights, One Tree Hill, Glee (well, they’re graduating so I might as well be losing it next year)American Horror Story is rebooting and now Nikita. TV is not going to be the same for me.

17. Laurel says:

What about some of our faves on cable ?
    HBO,Game of Thrones,True Blood
    Showtime,Homeland,Dexter,Enlightenment
    Cinemax,Stike Back

• Lisa says:

Also…
      FX-Sons of Anarchy,American Horror Story
      AMC-Breaking Bad,Walking Dead,Hell on Wheels

• lauren says:

I could be wrong but aren’t all of those shows already renewed/due to come back?

• Mico says:

1) There are ongoing talks for a third and fourth season renewal for Game of Thrones.
        2) Homeland will be back for a second season. Dexter will continue its run for two more years (until its 8th season).
        3) Enlightenment has been renewed for a second season.
        4) American Horror Story is of course coming back.
        5) The Walking Dead is too easy. Being the highest-rated show in the history of cable TV, come on. You can figure that out for yourself.
        6) I think (I may be wrong) Breaking Bad’s fifth season will be its last. Or is it Mad Men? Oops sorry, it’s definitely Mad Men.

18. MK says:

I don’t watch half these shows but the ones that you say are a long shot or can go either way are two that I do. Harry’s Law and Pan Am. Like them both. Go figure. The problem with Harry’s Law, however, is that the premise was changed from Season 1 to Season 2. Characters were added that were unnecessary because again, they changed the premise of the show. That’s what made the show good. I like Mark Valley who is easy on the eyes, but unfortunately he doesn’t work in the show. I like the guy in the hood who kept the neighborhood safe and I liked how Harry took cases in that neighborhood. Now suddenly she’s a big time lawyer, doesn’t sell shoes anymore and Christopher McDonald…who is great on the show….has a reduced part. They didn’t need the new female lawyer either. Should have kept Brittany Snow who played the receptionist. Oh well. I guess I’m not paid to write the script. It’s too bad because David Kelly is always entertaining. On Pan Am, the only bad thing is Christina Ricci, who unlike Mark Valley is hard on the eyes because she’s too emaciated. The producers should tell her to eat.

Other than that, I watch USA, TNT, Food Channel, TLC and Bravo. They have the best shows.

Oh and Suburgatory….tried three times to watch that. What a waste. It’s a silly, silly show which is probably a hit because it’s in with the Modern Family time frame. Modern Family, IMO, is the only decent comedy on TV these days, other than Hot In Cleveland which is on TV Land, but should be on a major network.

19. Templar says:

Happy camper here. NCIS, Once Upon a Time, American Idol and TBBT all safe. Looking forward to Smash and The Firm. Can’t wait for Downton Abbey, White Collar, Suits and PBS Sherlock. Banner year!

20. madde says:

so sad the 5th season for CHUCK is the last :( its the best thing tv ever has showed.

/sweden

• Templar says:

I guess it’s a matter of opinion, but my opinion is that the best show in the history of American TV is M*A*S*H.

21. Layne J says:

For the most part, I agree with your rankings. However, there are a few I would rate a bit different based on the ratings I’ve seen this year and the rumors in the rumor mill. Those include:

NBC’s Community I would rate as Could Go Either Way rather than a Safe Bet. Parks and Recreation Could Go Either Way or A Safe Bet rather than a sure thing. And The Office Could Go Either Way rather than a Safe Bet.

CW’s 90210 is more a Safe Bet than a Could Go Either Way. And Gossip Girl is definitely a Could Go Either Way rather than A Safe Bet. Ringer is a Long Shot rather than Could Go Either Way. And you can count Secret Circle as a Sure Thing rather than a Safe Bet.

• lauren says:

I question “Community” too (tho I want it back so bad!!!) but I have to assume that TVline knows things that we don’t know and doesn’t have to rely on rumour mills.

22. KieraHillmin says:

One Tree Hill and Desperate Housewives are not cancelled. They are just ending. There is a huge difference. Every show has to come to and end at some point, but being cancelled is not the right word.

23. shashwat says:

Chuck is not cancelled. It was given a final season. Both are completely different things. Get your facts straight.

24. fugly says:

I can tell you that Rob won’t be renewed….whoever thought it was a good idea to give Rob Schneider his own show must have been on crack

• Anna says:

As much as I’ve enjoyed Cheech over the years; it’s not worth watching Schneider to see him.

• Templar says:

Maybe it will turn out like Happy Days. The show was based around Richie Cunningham, but it became Fonzie’s show. Maybe Cheech will dominate.

25. LAM says:

“Person of Interest” could go either way? Really? What happpened to “People’s Choice for Best New Drama” Nominee? Is The Scary Eye network really ready to face another meltdown like they did over canceling “Moonlight”? If “POI” really could “go either way” maybe the morons who make these decisions could “go either way” too! Maybe they could have a job afterwards or maybe they could join the idiots that canceled “Moonlight” in the breadlines or at “The Cheesecake Factory” waiting tables.

26. Mico says:

I wish some people would stop complaining about the predictions for the CW shows. The network in general is a mess, and while a 0.1 difference in ratings between shows does matter, there are lot of other factors to consider. In the end, it all boils down to which shows will make the most money for the network. And obviously, advertising isn’t the only means by which they can get those buckets of cash. There’s international syndication, DVD sales, iTunes sales, syndication economics in general etc.

27. Brian says:

How soon can we start campaigning for Fringe? Start rallying the troops!

28. DRW says:

As long as Ringer and Cougar Town eventually change from ‘could go either way’ to ‘a sure thing’ I’ll be happy.

Especially Ringer, I’m loving that so much, it needs to be renewed!

29. Matt says:

What about Fear Factor?

30. TJ. Church says:

Bring back “Person of Interest”, but not the ironically-named “(Un)forgettable”. CBS saved!

31. AngieD says:

I agree with the others that GG should be a max ‘go either way’. It’s barely watchable this year…..also, do any of them even go to college anymore? I don’t recall there being a time jump, but all of them seem to be working and there’s no reason for them to be together anymore – let alone care about GG. Blake’s got the most opportunities post GG, but I think she would’ve regardless as she was the only ‘known’ person before GG (Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.) Leighton and Penn have gotten some movies, too. Don’t know what the deal is with Penn Bagdley not being seen outside of GG. Chace has gotten a couple of minor film roles – blink and you’ll miss him. Anyway, show’s boring. Only sticking it out when there’s nothing else on.

32. Isabelle says:

Person of Interest: Could go either way. NO!!! This must get renewed, best new show I’ve seen in a long time.

33. sara says:

DH is not cancelled, it’s ending!!!

34. austen. says:

I’m another Fringe supporter that hopes it’ll get a last season. I don’t get how Grimm could be doing so well but Fringe isn’t.

35. David says:

I am excited the most this season about Hart of Dixie. It’s really the best of the new shows to debut and I hope it will have a long run – especially with One Tree Hill ending after this season. As for some of the others I think House really could go either way. I could also see them bringing it back for a short final season. It sucks Cougar Town isn’t back yet and I hope they give it a chance. It sort of sucks that Happy Endings took it’s place because Cougar Town is so much better. I think Private Practice still has a ways to go and don’t see it leaving anytime soon. It will be on at least until Grey’s ends I think. Otherwise I can see Kate Walsh’s character returning to Grey’s. I hope Ringer makes it past this season because I think it’s quite good. It really sucks getting invested in new shows and have them pulled out from under us!

36. Rose says:

I hope Hart of Dixie gets a second season. I think if they renewed it and give it more promotion it could do even better, it was kind of pushed aside most of the time to promote Ringer.

Hart of Dixie is show that can grow more audience and it’s proved it can do that, I think it’s continuted to go up in ratings just by word of mouth. People saying it is actually a good show, so more people are starting to tune in. I hope the ratings do good when it comes back!

• Ella says:

I agree Rose – everyone I’ve talked to about it either says they just happen to come across it and got into it OR they’ve never heard about Hart of Dixie. Clearly – it needs more support from CW since the shows they went crazy promoting have not does as well as a show that’s up against tough competition on other networks, has gossip girl as the news shows lead which pulls in less numbers than HOD sometimes and very little promotion for the show online or elsewhere compared to Ringer, Nikita and The Secret Circle.

It’s such a great show.. I’m so glad I’ve found it and word of mouth has started a little fan base amongst my family and friends… oh, that Wade Kinsella ;)

37. Cass says:

All pretty good news for me! Save, of course, for FRINGE, which I hope at the VERY LEAST gets a “fifth and final season” a la CHUCK. I really hope NIKITA makes it, and I’d really like to see PAN AM be given a chance at another season. It keeps getting better. I don’t know that it will ever be something to write home about, but the characters and story lines are interesting, as well as the era, and it could be a solid enough performer if promoted properly. If networks cancel too much without giving them a chance, the trend will simply continue–because no one will allow themselves to get attached to new shows in fear they’ll simply be canceled.

38. Kimberly says:

FRINGE CANNOT BE CANCELED. It’s one of the best things of TV today and deserves better.

39. DF says:

Fringe: Crossing my fingers for another season. I think if Alchatrz is really good and it gets renewed that Fringe should get renewed for one more season too and call it the final season. I think, maybe, if Alchatrz is good it’ll be a good replacement for Fringe. But Fringe really needs at least one more season to wrap things up. Hope we get a 2hr finale too.

Terra Nova: I hope its gets renewed because the 2hr. finale was awesome & it showed a lot of promise BUT I think if Alchatrz or Touch do really great than one of those might get renewed over Terra Nova…

Person of Interest: Oh man, I really hope that this show gets renewed. Its my favorite new show of the season. Please CBS! Renew it!

Once Upon A Time: I’m VERY glad to hear that its in a good place. I hope it gets renewed. I could see the show going for 5 or 6 seasons. 5 would probably be the perfect number of seasons really.

A Gifted Man: Its an OK show. Not a big deal that it probably won’t be back.

Unforgettable: I like the show and I’m glad it’ll be back.

Grimm: It has potential, but its first episode has been its best so far. The show just doesn’t seem willing to take any chances, instead going with a pretty cop show meets monsters thing. If it gets renewed, I hope they take more chances with it and make it more than just a cop show with monsters thing.

Hawaii Five-0: Really good show! I’d like to see Terry O’Quinn made an official cast member next season. Its great having him in the series.

Blue Bloods: Very good show. Looking forward to seeing what they do next.

CSI: Ted Danson is really good in it so far (better tha Fishburne imo and I liked Fishburne in it). I hope they actress thats taking over for Catherine does a good job. Also hope the rumors of Stokes leaving the show are not true and if they are, then I hope they find someone good. Oh and I hope sooner or later, Grissom returns for a storyline!! Come on Peterson. lol.

House: I’m liking this season. I do hope the show comes back next season. Though maybe next season should be the last season. Just hope they don’t try to kill House off or something stupid like that.

Firefly: Stupid FOX. Can’t believe their canceling this show…I…oh wait..sorry, having a flashback….

Here’s hoping next season also holds some cool new shows to watch too.

40. Claire says:

I was a bit more confident about Ringer, and unfortunatelly a little less about Community.
    I stopped watching House, Grey’s Anatomy and Gossip Girl this season because they deserved to be cancelled last may, I don’t know if they improved this year, I won’t be sad if either were to end.
    As Castle, Once upon a time, new girl, TBBT, HIMYM, TVD and Bones seem safe and my favourite Chuck (:'() is going, I guess my biggest wish goes for FRINGE ! The renewal of fringe would help me hate fox a little less since its firefly scandal :)

41. Taryn says:

if the guys at FOX are smart, which i hope that they are, they will renew Fringe for at least one more season.

I am thrilled that Once upon a time is a sure thing! Its my favorite new show of the 2011/2012 season. i HOPE it gets renewed.

42. sandee says:

UGH why are most reality/competition shows renewable and good scripted TV not?

43. Lynn says:

This should be the other way around:
    Person of Interest: Could go either way.
    Unforgettable: A safe bet.

44. Jules says:

Seriously, I don’t care about this stupid list..
    It’s like wines..old is better than new!!
    So, i be glue to tv again Monday jan 23rd for my favorite addiction[H]ouse…until the end…
    And Hope they give Bob’ burger a second chance, bcuz it’s sarcastically funnier and better combination/duo with the Simpsons than any crappy others ABC/CBS comedy
    Whatever happen to any shows…true fans will be glue/watch theirs favorite shows until the end…after only 1 or 8 seasons…..
    But of course, in my own life, WishList/BlackList of shows who I want to see disappear for good,not deserve to exist/renew
    -TV reality show (DWTS,American Idol…)
    -Tera Nova & Glee
    -Grey’s anatomy
    -Every Spin off show(NCIS/CSI…..)
    *CBS venting to be #1…enough!!!

45. Danny says:

Is “Community” really a safe bet? And the dismally-rated (but hilariously funny) “Parks and Recreation” a sure thing? And how could “Harry’s Law” NOT be renewed? It’s one of NBC’s highest-rated shows. I guess the folks at TVLine have more insight than we do … I’m just noting some observations.

Though I’m a fan of “90210” and “Ringer,” I wouldn’t be heartbroken if they didn’t return. Same said for “Glee,” but it’ll be back.

I like the new detectives on “Law & Order: SVU,” so I’m happy a 14th season looks good, even without my beloved Mariska Hargitay.

I’d love a sixth season of “Private Practice”!

46. Mark S says:

There is no Sing-Off on your list. I think the chances are not good, but I am hoping it at least comes back on the 2 or 3 week series during December.

47. Volcfom says:

At the end of Season 10, American Idol was renewed for two more years. So that listing should be ready to update to “Officially renewed”.

48. Lisa says:

I’m glad to see that Once Upon a Time is “a sure thing”, as I’ve really gotten into the show. As for CSI:NY, while I’m relieved it’s not one of the last four options I am hoping it will get renewed. It’s been one of my favourite shows since it first started airing.

49. Steven Leitner says:

Family Guy’s already been renewed.

50. Jordana says:

The news that Community is a safe bet started my year off right! TVLine, it would be a great service to us Human Beings to let us know what we can do to help it become “officially renewed.” [i.e. a story on fan save-our-show efforts]