Secret Circle Hot Shots: Faye Finds a Dangerous New Boy Toy in FNL's Grey Damon

Move over, Jake. There’s a new, mysterious stranger in town on The Secret Circle.

Driven to get her individual powers back, Faye will seek out Lee, a dangerous guy who runs an occult Botanica, and we’ve got your first look of Friday Nights alum Grey Damon in the role.

Secret Circle Boss on the Fall Finale’s Major Cliffhangers and What’s Next!

Executive producer Andrew Miller describes Lee as “confident and cocky and [having] a different kind of power than we’ve seen.” It’s no surprise then that his assistance in Faye’s scheme in the Jan. 12 episode “could prove dire for some of [the] other characters.”

Is Lee the good kind of bad or the bad kind of bad? And does it matter when these two look so damn pretty together? Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. quincy says:

He is pretty, but he was also a drag in 9 lives of Chloe King, so hopefully he’s better in this role.

2. Katie says:

Truthfully he’s hot but I’d rather them tell a storyline and not just possible romances. With Vampire Diaries you get romance but you also have story in the forefront. With Secret Circle it feels backwards.

• Russ says:

Yeah that is how I felt at first but now with the Blackwell storyline, Cassie having some dark magic, and the other blackwell child I fell like it will pick up. I just hope to many people don’t jump ship.

• Anon says:

Yeah, the show is just starting to pick up a really good story for itself with everything they set up in the mid-season finale. Also, part of the reason why Grey Damon’s character is being introduced is because it’s adding a new story for Faye in her quest to regaining individual power. So, it’s not like he’s just here for romance.

3. mike says:

A good addition to the sho.w

4. Melody says:

I love the addition of anyone who can cause romantic and magical drama!! Mr. Damon, you are most welcome.

5. Heather says:

Wasn’t sure if I was going to watch the next season but I might give it a chance now, Faye is the only character I like since after the first season I just can’t stand Cassie…

6. Lea says:

Grey you are so hot!!!!

7. Rob says:

This may be the best thing to have come out of the cancellation of Chloe King. Now if only we can get Skyler Samuels onto one of these CW shows I watch that’d be delightful.

8. Beth Ann says:

He is fine – loved his nude scene in True Blood. Between Grey, Chris Zylka and Thomas Dekker, this show is just full of hot guys!