The TVLine-Up: Your Guide to 78 New Year's Weekend Marathons and Specials

Get More: Lists, TVLine-Ups

FRIDAY, DEC. 30
Jersey Shore (MTV, 12 am – Saturday, 11 pm) | Spray on your fake tan, pick up your prescription for penicillin, and make your New Year a bona fide — cough — Situation. (Also airs Sunday, 1:05 am – 8 pm.)

CSI (USA Network, 9 am – Saturday, 5 am) | Say goodbye to Laurence Fishburne all over again with this Season 11 marathon.

It Only Hurts When I Laugh (truTV, 11 am – 5 pm) | Had a few holiday mishaps? Make yourself feel better by making sure they didn’t show up in this home videos showcase.

Awkward (Logo, noon – 6 pm) | Do we really need to have “the talk” again? This MTV teen comedy is your favorite new show. You may not know it yet, but trust us — it is.

Criminal Minds (A&E, noon – 4:02 am) | Pre-party, put your brain on autopilot by letting these geniuses do all the heavy lifting.

The Millionaire Matchmaker (Bravo, noon – 9 pm) | Epiphany: It’s a modern-day Downton Abbey!

Will & Grace (Lifetime, noon – 4 pm) | Before the first cork is popped, get a contact high off of Karen.

Brides of Beverly Hills (TLC, 1 – 5 pm) | At the center of the series is a bridal boutique that counts Paula Abdul, Heather Locklear and Raquel Welch among its clients. In other words, pretty dresses? Guaranteed. Long-lasting marriages? Not so much.

Nite Tales (Chiller, 8 pm – Saturday, 3:30 am) | In case you don’t want to sleep at all.

FOR SATURDAY’S HIGHLIGHTS, PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE (CLICK BELOW)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Comments (23)

• I will be watching the BBT marathon!!! Love that show!!!

Comment by Tamika – December 29, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So. out of that huge list, I get TBBT, OUAT and Psych. Not bad, not bad at all.

Comment by Templar – December 29, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rats. I was hoping to see a marathon of this past season of Sons of Anarchy.

Comment by Bad Breaker – December 29, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I checked with FX very recently and there are no plans to repeat Season 4 anytime soon. Probably this summer.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – December 29, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s unfortunate news, but I really appreciate you checking on this and responding, Matt.

Comment by Bad Breaker – December 29, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Degrassi – “So many secret hookups, pregnancies and emotional traumas! It’s like a Monday at the TVLine office…”

LOL. Who came up with that? :D

Comment by alyssa897 – December 29, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, ABC is airing at least six, if not all seven of the OUAT eps this weekend. The marathon starts at 4 m EST and I for one cannot wait to watch them all again! If only ABC could do a Revenge marathon next somehow, LOL ;)

Comment by Heather – December 29, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I had heard that, too – that they were airing all of the episodes so far. (I hope that’s the case, because I know a few people who really need to catch up!!)

Comment by Rachel – December 29, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • According to Direct TV schedule OUAT starts at 4 EST/3C and continues to 11 E/10C with a 1 hour break for national and local news. So that is 6 episodes.

Comment by Templar – December 29, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The OUAT listing has been updated. Thanks!

Comment by Vlada Gelman – December 29, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Same here. Why is FX not repeating S4, soon? There’s only the last 3 eps ON DEMAND, from Verizon!! 1.99/episode, on Amazon.com!!

Comment by Daveedt – December 29, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching HBO’s True Blood S4… can hardly wait for Alex Skarsgard as Eric Northman. Waiting for S5 does suck… but this will most surely help! LOL

Comment by Trisha – December 29, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I’ve watched them all already, I’m going to catch The Secret Circle marathon just for the fun of it again. It’ll be fun starting with the Pilot tonight!

Comment by Anonymous – December 29, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI!!

Comment by courtney – December 29, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I completely agree with you about Barry Watson. Love that man!!
    Someone please give him a show soon……

Comment by spikesgrl – December 30, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never get sick of Law & Order marathons. Bring ‘em on! I will now have to battle my mom for the recliner & good TV as she will be eying up that Twilight Zone marathon like she does every year.

Comment by Deena – December 30, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a Batman marathon ? So: nananananananana NA Batman =D

Comment by Max – December 31, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let us not forget the Marx Brothers movie marathon on TCM until 8PM tonight!

Comment by Son of Groucho – December 31, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That little line about the Walking Dead zombie soap opera was pretty spot on. Well done, sir.

Comment by Malcom – December 31, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monk was not canceled! The series ended.

Comment by ACE – January 1, 2012 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is a Diagnosis Murder marathon on Encore Suspense. It ends at 8 pm tonight.

Comment by jennifer – January 1, 2012 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Degrassi with my pants down and the lotion andtowel close by. I love masturbating to that show.

Comment by Hugh – January 1, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to the Honeymooners?!

Comment by JB – December 5, 2012 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post