The TVLine-Up: Your Guide to 78 New Year's Weekend Marathons and Specials

Get More: Lists, TVLine-Ups

MONDAY, JAN. 2
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA Network, 4 am – 5 pm) | You’re still not sick of Law & Order marathons?! Fine, here you go.

Sister Wives (TLC, 7 am – 2:30 pm) | Think your birds and the bees talk was awkward? Try it with four moms.

Project Runway (Style, 8 am – 10 pm) | Go old school with this Season 2 marathon which kicks off with the contestants repurposing the clothes off their own backs!

MythBusters (Discovery, 9 am – 7 pm) | Vodka myths? Say it ain’t so!

Sex and the City (E!, 10 am – 4 pm) | Still single in the New Year? Celebrate with your girlfriends.

Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family, 11 am – 9 pm) | Prep for the show’s return at 8 pm with a full day of pretty little lies.

The Secret Circle (The CW, 8 – 10 pm) | Tonight and continuing through Wednesday, catch two previously aired episodes of the witchy CW series before the week is rounded out with a new installment Thursday at 9 pm.

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE (CLICK BELOW) FOR FRIDAY’S HIGHLIGHTS

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Comments (23)

• I will be watching the BBT marathon!!! Love that show!!!

Comment by Tamika – December 29, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So. out of that huge list, I get TBBT, OUAT and Psych. Not bad, not bad at all.

Comment by Templar – December 29, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rats. I was hoping to see a marathon of this past season of Sons of Anarchy.

Comment by Bad Breaker – December 29, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I checked with FX very recently and there are no plans to repeat Season 4 anytime soon. Probably this summer.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – December 29, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s unfortunate news, but I really appreciate you checking on this and responding, Matt.

Comment by Bad Breaker – December 29, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Degrassi – “So many secret hookups, pregnancies and emotional traumas! It’s like a Monday at the TVLine office…”

LOL. Who came up with that? :D

Comment by alyssa897 – December 29, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, ABC is airing at least six, if not all seven of the OUAT eps this weekend. The marathon starts at 4 m EST and I for one cannot wait to watch them all again! If only ABC could do a Revenge marathon next somehow, LOL ;)

Comment by Heather – December 29, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I had heard that, too – that they were airing all of the episodes so far. (I hope that’s the case, because I know a few people who really need to catch up!!)

Comment by Rachel – December 29, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • According to Direct TV schedule OUAT starts at 4 EST/3C and continues to 11 E/10C with a 1 hour break for national and local news. So that is 6 episodes.

Comment by Templar – December 29, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The OUAT listing has been updated. Thanks!

Comment by Vlada Gelman – December 29, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Same here. Why is FX not repeating S4, soon? There’s only the last 3 eps ON DEMAND, from Verizon!! 1.99/episode, on Amazon.com!!

Comment by Daveedt – December 29, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching HBO’s True Blood S4… can hardly wait for Alex Skarsgard as Eric Northman. Waiting for S5 does suck… but this will most surely help! LOL

Comment by Trisha – December 29, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I’ve watched them all already, I’m going to catch The Secret Circle marathon just for the fun of it again. It’ll be fun starting with the Pilot tonight!

Comment by Anonymous – December 29, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI!!

Comment by courtney – December 29, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I completely agree with you about Barry Watson. Love that man!!
    Someone please give him a show soon……

Comment by spikesgrl – December 30, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never get sick of Law & Order marathons. Bring ‘em on! I will now have to battle my mom for the recliner & good TV as she will be eying up that Twilight Zone marathon like she does every year.

Comment by Deena – December 30, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a Batman marathon ? So: nananananananana NA Batman =D

Comment by Max – December 31, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let us not forget the Marx Brothers movie marathon on TCM until 8PM tonight!

Comment by Son of Groucho – December 31, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That little line about the Walking Dead zombie soap opera was pretty spot on. Well done, sir.

Comment by Malcom – December 31, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monk was not canceled! The series ended.

Comment by ACE – January 1, 2012 01:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is a Diagnosis Murder marathon on Encore Suspense. It ends at 8 pm tonight.

Comment by jennifer – January 1, 2012 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Degrassi with my pants down and the lotion andtowel close by. I love masturbating to that show.

Comment by Hugh – January 1, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to the Honeymooners?!

Comment by JB – December 5, 2012 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post