TVLine Shares Its 2012 Wish List for Grey's, FNL, Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Community and More

It’s been an incredible year in television (here’s to you, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Community, Parks and Rec, Homeland and Parks and Rec), but we here at TVLine are craving even more out of the next 12 months. From Gossip Girl “going there” with Blair and a certain fella to Cougar Town digging its claws into meaty ratings upon its return, we have our own very specific TV wish list for 2012 — so networks, take note!

Our readers have already spoken. Now, here’s what TVLine Founder/Editor-in-Chief Michael Ausiello, Editor-at-Large Matt Webb Mitovich, Senior Editor Michael Slezak, West Coast Editor Meg Masters and West Coast Reporter Vlada Gelman have singled out as dream TV scenarios in the New Year.

Comments (191)

• I am so down with wishing wonderful ratings for both Community and Cougar Town. Those are genuinely funny, but they seem to think a bad remake of Bosom Buddies is going to be better? Actually, it probably will–look how well ‘reality’ shows do.

I agree that Blair’s storyline is lame this season, but that’s what happens when they are so fixated on “saving the finish line for the finish” or whatever. While I have less than zero interest in a DB hook-up, they should piss or get off the pot. All the teasing is doing is annoying people. Especially since the tease is all outside the show, with promo. Watching the show, there is never an indication of interest from Blair’s side, which only makes the continued pimping more annoying.

My other GG wish? For Serena to have an actual storyline. It’s been too long.

Comment by Elizabeth – December 30, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is a storyline though subtle…Serena is jealous with Dan and Blair. Maybe the writers are focusing on the Blair “Prince” fairytale storyline and having a Serena major story will overshadow that. But hopefully this is just a hiatus and foreplay for a major Serena and Dan romance reunion. But you’re right, something should happen soon. I mean the “almost Dan and Serena” storyline for over half of the overall seasons so far is wearing me off.

Comment by seredan – December 30, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you concerning Serena. She used to be my favourite character during S1 and S2. She needs a real storyline that will bring out the best in her.

Comment by Svenja – December 30, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town!! I hope the ratings soar! Hopefully anticipation has built up and viewing parties and the press from it all is keeping it on everyone’s mind! I went to a viewing party this week and season 3 is amazing!! I can’t wait for it to air because those episodes deserve great ratings!

Comment by JJ – December 30, 2011 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wishes:

The Good Wife gets a multi season renewal with the sixth season being the last (I can wish!)

Torchwood gets another series set in Wales.

Greys Amtomy gets renewed for a final season with the returns of Izzie and George (I don’t care if he’s a ghot, make it happen).

Private Practice gts the viewers and demos it deserves.

Comment by Matt – December 30, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL I find amusing that some DAIR fans call CHAIR fans minority…I mean…really. And I will say something for DAIR & CHAIR fans…the ratings of GOSSIP GIRL…started to get low bc of bad story lines in general…not because of couple or the promise “couple”…and NO couple will or can save the quality and the ratings of this show. And to be quite honest…I know some part of the media wants a triangle between Dan, Blair & Chuck…after last mid season finale…it’s gonna be hard to make it beliveable…and even if they do…it will turn this show more into a mess than already is…where everybodys gets with everybody …and the relationships arcs that they already have…BLAIR + SERENA…being the most important ones…will continue to be forgotten, messed up and shot to hell.

Comment by Karla – December 30, 2011 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by seredan – December 30, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello, you are awesome! Your wish is my wish, I just can’t wait for GG to finally Dair! It’s been such a long wait, which still isn’t over, and the payoff’s gotta be just as huge.

Comment by Manu – December 30, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Dan and Blair

Comment by Vanessa – December 30, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The relation between Da and Blair is so boring that I am going to stop seeing Gossip Girl if they are boyfriends

Comment by Nina – December 30, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dan and Serena.

Comment by seredan – December 30, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so there is dair shipper but hnestly the most fan love chair. In twitter and facebook, we can see that chair shipper are a lot.
    Me, i love chair and i watch he show only for them. I love darena and i don’t understand why GG’s writter forget that chair and darena are the heart of GG, the the signature of GG
    This distingueGG of another show. Dair is just a copy of other stories like Seth and Summer. It’s boring and if I want to see that i will look the OC.
    5 sorry i am french and i don’t speak very well english, so sorry)

Comment by Line – December 30, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s very well put (nevermind the Prince Louis grammar)…
      DARENA and CHAIR are the heart and signature of GG. Why can’t the writers think of great stories without breaking them up too often.

Comment by seredan – December 30, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My biggest wish for 2012 is for Cougar Town to come back!!! Its SUCH a fun show, for men and women. I am seriously pissed that ABC keeps screwing with it. Its the only show I actually make it a point to be at home and watch when it comes on.

Comment by sarah – December 30, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree the old Blair needs to return in Gossip Girl, I used to love her buys he ha become boring the only time I have seen glimpses of her fierce self this season is when she is with Chuck and it’s awesome.
    I also agree that the Dan and Blair thing needs to be dealt with, it’s dragging on for too long and it’s becoming ridiculous. The more it drags on the more relationships and characters it ruins, ones that I watch Gossip Girl for. If it is resolved soon then I won’t be bothered to watch GG anymore.

Comment by Mia – December 30, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair not being the real Blair is BECAUSE of Chuck. He’s made her weak.

Comment by Elle – December 30, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is the LEAST fierce when she’s with Chuck. She’s so whiny and baby-voiced with him. At least with Dan she cared about her career. With Chuck she just “supports” him while he treats her like property.

Comment by Elle – December 30, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I agree so much!

Comment by Eli – December 30, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • with dan she can’t be herself? Really? He judge everybody and when he leart she had sex with chuck, the first word he say, it’s a jugdment. Indeed, with Dan, she can not be herself and can not plot. Chuck doesn’t want to change what she is, I love her with her qualities and defects.

She becomes wek with Louis. IF she return to him, it’s because she loves him, at all. She doesn’t love Dan, even if he loves her( like every girl in show ;)

Comment by line – December 30, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe Michael wants Matthew and Mary of Downton Abbey to be as if those two were ships passing in the night. News flash, Michael their love is not unrequited. Hopefully Julian Fellowes does not share your view.

Comment by Linderella – December 30, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The unrequited thing threw me for a bit as well. Since when have these two ever not shared the same feelings? I think he might have meant that the two of them should always have something or someone blocking their road to happiness–ie being together, because they’re longing for one another and knowing they can’t be together makes it more satisfying and romantic…not my opinion, but a guess at what he was meaning.

Comment by CiCi – January 10, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where have you been real Blair was coming out when she was with Dan! It’s not like she is super nice to him. She still schemed & she is pretty much still a bitch to him. So let’s get this DAIR thing happening

Comment by Liz – December 30, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blair DOESN’T scheme in Queen B ways since the Juliet thing…when she was at W she only used childish games to get rid of trainees…childish games is what she does when she’s insecure…when she was gonna do a real Queen B scheme…she gave up.

Comment by Leslie – December 30, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA REALLY??? People saying Chuck made Blair weak??? Are you guys forgetting who Blair is?? And the things she did that had to do nothing with Chuck or even to do with Chuck since Season 1? What is making Blair weak is the Louis story line and the fact that they tone Blair down as character bc of DAIR. hahahahaha “when she was hanging out with Dan she worked” hahahahaha since when Chuck had a problem with Blair working?? hahaha Chuck and Blair problem is that they neeeded to grow up and get more mature…they still do need to keep walking this path…both of them in different ways.

Comment by Leslie – December 30, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally agree with the Grey’s Anatomy Katherine Heigl wish.
    It would bring some closure to us Alex/Izzie fans and Izzie fans.

I also agree with Dair. Dare to Dair Gossip Girl.

PLUS the wish concerning Blair is very good, too.

She is dependent. It’s part of the reason I want to see her with Dan. He doesn’t controll her.

Comment by Svenja – December 30, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The funniest thing is that Chuck is the one that since in the end of Season 4 really trying everything to let it go and to get back on his feet(not only bc of Blair)…going from doing dangerous stuff to feel anything to therapy…and Blair was the one who spent the 1fst half of S-5 going after him…

Comment by Leslie – December 30, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its the least he could do after whoring her out, sleeping with Jenny, declaring war on her, falling for 2 other girls while she pined AFTER being whored out, glass broke on her face lol so I would say its about time he did something for her since she has to be obsessed with him all the time and yet he gets to go experience other relationships while not thinking about her at all till he needs her.

Chuck always wins a little even when he loses, he always gets the girl even if he doesnt deserve her.

Comment by rain – December 30, 2011 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hmm I don’t think it’s a matter of Chuck getting the girl or not, because him and Blair love each other, and Chuck had 2 relationships besides Blair but the writers showed that Eva was a fantasy, Chuck saw as a angel bc she saved his life, and Raina he connected with her bc of the business world and the fact they were brought up in similar ways…simple as that…but the fact he kept that ring was to show what was really in his heart all the time…and that Chuck told the truth to Blair in the ep. 4×09. And just like now they showed that what made Blair get with Louis was her dream and her ideal of a pefect fairy tale and princess life…

Comment by Karla – December 30, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LMAO!!!

OMG you Chuckistans are insane!!!!!

He kept the ring, OMG SUCH A BIG DEAL!!! YET, in the mid time, he was claiming that RAINA was sacred to him, and declaring WAR on Blair and telling her she’ll take everything from her. Please, that’s not love, never was and never will be.

Comment by LMAO!!! – December 30, 2011 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hmm I don’t think it’s a matter of Chuck getting the girl or not, because him and Blair love each other, and Chuck had 2 relationships besides Blair but the writers showed that Eva was a fantasy, Chuck saw as a angel bc she saved his life, and Raina he connected with her bc of the business world and the fact they were brought up in similar ways…simple as that…but the fact he kept that ring was to show what was really in his heart all the time…and that Chuck told the truth to Blair in the ep. 4×09 when they talked abt beliving they’d be together again. And just like now they’ve been showing that what made Blair get with Louis was her dream and her ideal of a pefect fairy tale and princess life…

Comment by Karla – December 30, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amen to Fringe. I’d rather have a complete season with a proper ending and knowing it’ll be ending than having it just leaving with heartbreaking questions

And how I miss Jennifer Garner on my TV. =(

Comment by Annie – December 30, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I disagree with all Chair fans, I’m sorry. Firstly, this is so immature. It is a tv show called Gossip Girl, not “Chuck and Blair show”. Secondly, if Dair is happening, let them be and then judge. Dan and Blair haven’t been together yet and there is so much tension here. And finally, we had like 3 seasons about Chair. Sit down, relax and enjoy the show.

Comment by LukaYe – December 30, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to that. I used to love Chair.
      I think they are endgame, but they should give us Dair for a period of time. It would be interesting to explore it.
      I for one enjoy Dair a lot.

Comment by Svenja – December 30, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am Brazilian and together with some friends we had stopped to watch the show because of the cruelty of Chuck. Just come back to see Gossip Girl when Dan and Blair began to happen. We are hoping very much for eles.Dan is a wonderful man and Blair is another person beside her. We share the same dream for 2012. Dare to Dair.

Comment by meesdgley – December 30, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG. THIS!

I am Brazillian too, and i hate all the things the Chuck done. I just come back to see Gossip Girl when Dan and Blair began to happen. We are hoping very much for these two! Dan is a wonderful man and Blair is another person beside her. We share the same dream for 2012.

Dare to Dair!

Comment by Jemima Bessa – January 1, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ITA with Vlada’s wish for Blair. It’s been really hard to watch her beg to get back together with Chuck after what he did to her in the finale, ask him to tell her what the right choice is, say that she doesn’t know how to be happy.

I hope she gets her swagger back and focuses on herself in the second half of S4, and I hope her friendship with Dan continues to be awesome and that they fall in love and all that good stuff. :)

Comment by Beth – December 30, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • (1) That Steven DeKnight and his excellent Spartacus crew can do just tribute to Andy Whitfield’s memory in this new season of “Spartacus”.

(2) That an actor from an AdultSwim comedy snags an Emmy nomination be it Chris Elliott, Michael Gladdis, (Eagleheart), Ken Marino, Malin Akerman, Rob Corddry, (Children’s Hospital), Paul Scheer, Kate Mulgrew, (NTSF:SD:SUV)or Patton Oswalt (The Heart, She Holler)– these are the comedies the casts of most of the network dribble people love wish they were on (they are actually side splittingly funny) and its about time Emmy took notice.

(3) In line with Mr. Mitovich, that Emmy catches up to to the fact that “Sons of Anarchy” and its excellent (top to bottom) cast deserve invitations to the party in September. Kurt Sutter collecting an Emmy would make up for the past 10 years of crappy Emmy shows.

(4) That “Game of Thrones” comes back sooner.

Comment by BHM1304 – December 30, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For Slezak’s JJ Abrams wish – I offer a hearty “ME TOO!”. I’d love to see them star together in a project worthy of the Abrams label.

For the Dexter wish … BOOOO! I’ve tried so hard to avoid season ending spoilers on this one, and I think passing through to that slide ruined it a bit.

Comment by John Berggren – December 30, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish that Elena ans Stefan would get back together from Vampire Diaires……..They belong together and seeing them apart is just breaking my heart…….I really wish that in the midst of the whole revenge thing with Klaus that they find a way to put the 2 back together…..they were clearly meant to be.

Comment by PrincessAlly – December 30, 2011 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @ Michael Ausiello; I wish (but I know it will happen anyway) for Blair and Dan also. I hope you do not have any major problems with these crazy Chuckistas…… they just seems to hate happiness and pure simple love that’s all.

Comment by Jonas – December 30, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would live so much if izzie came back, she was my second favorite in grey’s behind Christina and her and Alex have always been my fave couple, even if she just comes back for one episode I would love that, I would also love for cougar town to return big so that it stays

Comment by Juan – December 30, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Community gets renewed for another season and that its ratings pick up! That show is just too good and too funny to be cancelled!

Comment by Kari – December 30, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine will never come back to Grey’s. I did like Izzie but we will never see here again
    I did not like Elijah at first but I did like him and want him to return to TVD
    I am not liking Deb and Dexter together ICK
    I do not have Netflix so I will most likely not see the new episodes before the movie unless they have it to buy on Amazon

Comment by sarah – December 30, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that Deb and Dexter being together is definitely creepy. They are SIBLINGS; they should not become lovers. I think Deb should help Dexter kill people; that would be an interesting plot line

Comment by Sarah – December 30, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally have to agree with Vlada on Elijah, he’s been missing for far too long from VD

Comment by Max – December 30, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I don’t want Blair and Dan and am a diehard Chair fan, I can see what that shippers have been played and its an insult to the fans who have stuck with the show. Commit to a couple instead of trying to throw crumbs to both. Although, I still need to be convinced how Dan fell in love with Blair. This Blair? The one what we all agree needs fixing?

Comment by mroisman – December 30, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVD – Agree, please undagger Elijah already! I miss him! And also for Delena to get even closer ;)
    Community – PLEASE RETURN PLEASE RETURN NO MORE HIATUS PLEASE. GENIUS SHOW. I haven’t seen such a genius show since Arrested Development!!
    Gossip Girl – Agree, I hate chuck/blair. I love Dan and I want the romance between him and Blair to actually…you know…happen :)

Comment by Michelle – December 30, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree about both GG points as a old chuck and blair fan I never thought I would see the day I want dan and blair, but i now how amazing they are- the fresh, funny, cute. I think chair fans are living in the glory of season 1 and 2. They have lost any excitement and have become toxic, I love chuck and Blair as characters just not together, dan and Blair bring life back in to the show.

Comment by Jono – December 30, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just gonna state one quote. “There is no Blair Waldorf without Chuck Bass.” I don’t know if I quoted that right but my point is “Chair” will never go. Dan and Blair make a good pair as friends not as a romantic couple, just doesn’t work. Blair and Chuck are meant for each other.

Comment by Shil – December 30, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So basically, Blair can’t be a strong woman unless she’s with Chuck? I’d rather her be alone, then.

Comment by Jacob – December 31, 2011 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Hannah! I’m down with an Elizabeth Mitchell/Keri Russell show, but leave Garner out of it.

Comment by Tara – December 30, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dair is not the joke.
    Chair is the joke clearly… a relationship which still have fans after a dude pimped his girlfriend and forced himself on her.
    Dair is True Love.
    Period.
    I am glad Ausellio is mature enough to understand this.

Comment by DX – December 30, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vlada’s GG Wish is 100% agree. Where is the Blair of seasons past? That used to scheme herself out of a situation, who would make sure she got her own way (no matter the cost) and who Serena was the most important thing in her world. Remember that whole arc in season 4 where you thought you needed to be a powerful women first and have a relationship second? Her harem of men is doing her NO favours!

STOP stringing Chuck along when he has been trying to ‘let you go’ and let you be happy all season (the writers are next going to make you encounter an ‘act of god’ to keep you apart from him *rolls eyes*).
    STOP letting the Prince back every time (i.e. every episode) something bad happens, it makes you look a bit pathetic when you don’t even love him that much, why are you getting married to him? (fairytales are fairytales for a reason).
    STOP letting Dan be your ‘crutch’ and saving you from your “worst instincts” (here is a thought save yourself!).

When characters are a shadow of there former selves… maybe it is time to end the series with dignity writers! (there are so many other amazing shows listed above that 100x more deserve to be on the air than GG and that just makes me sad)

Comment by Immerblume – December 30, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wait, so Blair is “pathetic” for taking Louis back, but not for taking back a man who whored her, traded her, and abused her?

Riiiiight.

Also, Dan is so not her crutch. She treats him like crap most of the time, but she likes him as a friend…begrudgingly.

People who want Blair to grow but want her with Chuck make no sense.

It’s like wanting to drink milk but not wanting to drink anything that comes from a cow. NOT POSSIBLE.

Comment by confused – December 30, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for your constant support of Sons of Anarchy. I wish more critics would see it as more than just a show about bikers, but a well-written, wonderfully acted, taut drama. One Globe for Katey isn’t enough.

Comment by Kim – December 30, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mere assumption or prediction. But I also think, as they are saying Mere assumption or prediction. But I also think, as they are saying that Fringe is days are numbered, I think yes. But, I think Fringe has its days numbered is on FOX! I also think that if there is breach of contract, or it becomes invalid, I have the impression that Fringe will be produced by another network (ABC, SyFy …). So my prediction (even modest) is that Fringe continues, but in another house producer. If I am right, I do not know, but that’s how I’m feeling this whole story of the likely cancellation or “already have its days numbered,” Fringe.

Comment by Zepp – December 30, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town is one of the smartest and funniest shows (not) on TV. Please bring it back fast.

Comment by Tomtom Club – December 30, 2011 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, who do I have to bribe to see the original ending of “All My Children”? Please. Please, please, please, PLEASE ABC/Disney/whoever…. please release this. On a DVD, on your website, on Soapnet, on ABC, anywhere. Please, I want a proper ending for this show.

Comment by Mindy – December 30, 2011 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone else find it ironic that for a guy whose entire site is devoted to spoilers…Michael A. is a whole season behind on Downton Abbey?

Comment by Jo – December 30, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is because the US is behind a season. Season 2 just began January 8, 2012. I live in the states and have watched all of season 2 via the internet so I know what happens, but most people do not so please don’t ruin the season by alluding to what will happen.

Comment by CiCi – January 10, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ack! You actually are rooting for Mary and Matthew!? I’d like to keep Mary as far from Matthew as possible. She’s a horrible person. Sure she does a couple nice things, but it she always follows it up with something horrible.

Comment by laylagalise – December 31, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AUSIELLO I LOVE YOU!!!! YOUR WISH IS MY WISH!! DAIR FTW!!

Comment by Mary – December 31, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elizabeth Mitchell and Jennifer Garner + J.J. Abrams… YES! A dream!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club – December 31, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AUSIELLO I LOVE YOU!Dair is my wish too, i LOVE them so much they need to happen!

the other wish is Damon and Elena from TVD, 3 season with “are we or not” its a little frustrating :D

Comment by giorgia – December 31, 2011 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AUSIELLO IS MY HERO!

Why I ship Dair?

Because they bring out the best in each other. Because they’re just better people and more themselves when they’re around one another. Because they have so much in common; they actually have things to talk about. Because they could go to the movies & hold hands and it wouldn’t even be an issue. Because of the BANTER. Because Dan knows she has a “dark” side, but also knows that she’s intelligent, intuitive, and weeps when she watches Nights of Cabiria. Because the show doesn’t have to TELL me they belong together, I can just SEE it. Because even when they were enemies, Dan went and found Blair in the hallway and tried to comfort her. Because Dan is ALWAYS there for Blair when she needs him the most. Because Blair turned to Dan knowing he was the only one who could protect her from her own worst instincts. Because he wants her to be with someone who makes her happy, even if that someone isn’t him. Because whether or not they get together, their friendship & build up has been the best thing this show has done in a long time.

Comment by Jesse Marie – January 1, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes Dair don’t need words <3
      GG writers screwed up Blair's character with all this Chuck and Blair, she used to be independent and strong, at least yearning for it, and she keeps running back to Chuck, WTF?!
      Chair is overrated. Fans seem to be into them like a cult, it is not rational, does not make sense, and is not romantic. Just pure destruction. They bring just the worse to each other.
      MY WISHLIST
      - I WANT MY BLAIR BACK
      - DAIR NEED TO HAPPEN FTW!

Comment by jane – January 1, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post