TVLine Readers Share Their 2012 Wish List For Supernatural, Glee, NCIS, Gossip Girl and More!

TVLine asked you, our savvy, faithful and discerning readers, to send us your TV wishes for 2012, and you got back to us in droves! Even though the year gone by served up many fantastic shows and characters, it’s clear that there’s still much you desperately desire.

The 10 Most Underrated TV Performances of 2011 TV’s 20 Biggest Disappointments of 2011
The 11 TV Characters We’ll Miss Most in 2012

From twosomes you want to kiss already to the angel you want to resurrect to the auteurs you want back making TV, we’ve compiled some of your wishes for the new year in this slideshow.

1. sarah says:

Yes, please, I want Chair in 2012!!!. Always Chair but not Dair!!

2. Mary says:

I TOTALLY agree about missing Veronica Mars and Logan Echols. That story was definitely the bad boy getting the good girl and it being so perfect. Miss that couple.

3. Michael says:

I would like Jason Gidon to come back to CM to help reid about quitting the BAU

I would like GG to put a end to Tiva as you can tell on EVERY NCIS website NO ONE want it same as Hotch/Prentss.

I would like to see where Burn Notices do a movie on Michael before he got burn

I would like to see Lauren Holly again on TV maybe have her join CSI

Flashpoint I would like to see it get some love from tvline its a good show

4. Marco says:

I agree with all the Glee wishes, but the first one should be turned into ‘more kisses’ since we had visible Brittana ‘sweet lady kisses’ in Duets, which was A WHOLE SEASON AND FIVE EPISODES AGO.

Also agree with Dair, the Supernatural wishes and the OUAT.

I have one Glee wish as well; less of Blaine and more development of him if we HAVE to have him as a series regular (which we really, REALLY shouldn’t), not stupid Big Lipped Alligator Moments that are forgotten by next ep, or are mind-boggingly stupid and ridiculous (the Fight Club was the worst).

5. Sarah says:

My number one wish for Dexter is for Deb to join Dexter in killing people. I would LOVE to see them work as a team. I don’t even care if they end up romantically involved. I’d like to see a female killer challenge Dexter, one who actually outsmarts him. I think Louis could also be a great challenge for Dexter to figure out. He needs more character development.
    For Parks and Recreation, Ben and Leslie need to get married and have kids. I think Ann and Ron should get together because they have great chemistry. Tom needs to start dating that girl he met at the Snakehole. Oh and Leslie needs to win the election of course!
    For House: Chase and Park would make an interesting couple, as opposed to Adams and Chase. Or Foreman and Chase could strengthen their bromance. They should try a House/Cuddy/Wilson relationship where they all sleep together. Wilson and House could adopt Rachel. A Taub/Foreman relationship could give the show more buzz, (I’m obviously a fan of slash :))

6. Laura says:

I love the Dan and Blair storyline on Gossip Girl. I wish that the Chair fans who keep calling Dan selfish and heartless and gross would realize the greatness of what he did in the finale. He pushed his feelings aside and led Chuck to Blair to make her “happy’ (mistake) and I think that was one of the most selfless things anyone has ever done on this shallow minded show.

7. Grace says:

Two more seasons of [H]OUSE without Lisa E.
    Pick up of A GIFTED MAN.
    Misha and Richard Speight Jr. back on SUPERNATURAL
    GERALD MCRANEY on something DECENT!
    Pick up of CSI:N.Y.
    RICHARD SPEIGHT JR. back on JUSTIFIED as JED.

8. Katie says:

NO HUDDY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Cassandra Elise says:

House–That Cameron make a guest appearance, especially if this is the last season, as we suspect. (I’d include Cuddy too, but considering on what bad terms she left PPH, I can’t think of a plausible reason for her to return).
    Vampire Diaries–That Damon and Elena finally get somewhere romantically…and that Stefan continues to battle with his bad self, and we never see his good-two shoes face again.
    Castle–That Beckett and Castle finally have it out with their feelings. A kiss, a declaration, I don’t care. Something. Now.
    Bones–Booth and Bones get married. Maybe in the season/series finale?
    AND FINALLY….
    Once Upon a Time–That they bring Sheriff Graham back! This is a fairy tale, Gosh darn it!!! People come back from the dead all the freaking time!!!!

10. Ashley says:

I’m not going to even bother reading through the comments because I already know it will be taken over by the GG fighting once again.

But I will say this: Chuck and Blair deserve their happy ending after all this time, and they will get it. Dan is not an obstacle and never will be. For Dan to be an obstacle, Blair would have to have romantic feelings for him and she doesn’t. The best he’ll ever be is a rebound and I hope the show doesn’t go there. That would suck for Dan and I like them as friends. I was so over them being frenemies and being at each other’s throats all the time, but not every friendship on this show needs to lead to romance.

There are so many fans of Chuck/Blair for a reason. They are the most popular couple on the show and there are many people that are waiting for those two to finally be together, and the writers know that. There’s a reason they’ve developed their relationship since season one. Same for Dan and Serena to a somewhat lesser extent, but it’s still there. Those two couples are the core couples of GG.

11. Bia says:

Dan is an intelligent, sweet, beautiful and knows how to bring the best of Blair. They complement each other. Just went back to see the show for them. I hope they get together at the end. Please dare to Dair.

Detail = Here in Brazil, Penn Badgley has a large fan base.

Another detail, only you know how many fans would have each couple, if everyone could vote only once in 01 polls.

12. Lara says:

Tom Welling back on my Tv , we miss !

13. Rosy says:

We want Tom Welling is a fantastic actor!

14. Lucia says:

Gibbs and Abby together on NCIS please!

15. Angela says:

Hehe, I liked reading through this list. Even the shows I don’t watch had some interesting ideas. Maybe some of us viewers should start being hired as story writers!

Can’t argue with the “Community” suggestions at all. I don’t know yet about Jeff and Annie just immediately going to bed together, I kinda like this slow realization/gradual buildup thing as Annie literally grows up and Jeff figuratively grows up, and want to see that explored at least a little more, but definitely am looking forward to seeing them getting closer and seeing what else happens between them. And agreed on Troy and Britta, too. I’d also like to see Shirley’s life expand more, too-see her relationship with her ex deepen, see what she intends to do with her life more as her time in school continues (and beyond). It seems the show hasn’t delved nearly enough into her life and future as I think it should sometimes.

As the famous tagline goes, let’s hear it for #sixseasonsandamovie of loveable “Community” quirkiness. And if they could do a “Twilight Zone” themed episode, I think I could die happy.

Also, yeah, I too would like an original “Idol” judges reunion. Steven and Jennifer are nice and all, but I want to hear Paula’s endless nonsensical ramblings and Simon’s honest “You suck” critique again.

16. health care says:

Hiya. I found your blog the employment of yahoo. That is certainly an exceptionally savvy write-up. I’ll make sure you search for it are available back to master excess of your beneficial information. Many thanks for the particular posting. I’m going to certainly recovery.