TVLine Readers Share Their 2012 Wish List For Supernatural, Glee, NCIS, Gossip Girl and More!

TVLine asked you, our savvy, faithful and discerning readers, to send us your TV wishes for 2012, and you got back to us in droves! Even though the year gone by served up many fantastic shows and characters, it’s clear that there’s still much you desperately desire.

The 10 Most Underrated TV Performances of 2011 TV’s 20 Biggest Disappointments of 2011
The 11 TV Characters We’ll Miss Most in 2012

From twosomes you want to kiss already to the angel you want to resurrect to the auteurs you want back making TV, we’ve compiled some of your wishes for the new year in this slideshow.

1. maola says:

I would like to see Cuddy and Huddy back

2. ljd213 says:

Missed the chance but applaud almost all the wishes, love the CSI picture. Ah, the good old days.

For me, “Lie To Me”–if not back, may we please have a wrap up movie that answers the question left at the end of the third season? Please, I’ll be good and everything.

3. pete says:

Who wrote these stupid glee wishes? Also awards are done for glee get use to it. Dave meh….. Sam/Kurt duet really don’t think so.

4. DrewH says:

Listen, TVLine guys, I like you okay. On Facebook, on the internet, on Twitter. For the love of Pete, stop asking.

5. Sarah says:

I agree with most of the Glee wishes, especially a legit, on-screen relationship and kiss between Brittana. I don’t even ship them or particularly enjoy the characters, but the storyline needs to be handled better than it has been. I’d like a Sam/Kurt duet too. I’d be even more pleased if we could get a Klaine/Samcedes number similar to “Like a Virgin.”

The only wish I don’t share is bringing Karofsky back. I think his storyline was great in theory but a complete trainwreck from the Substitute on. He’s been given his second chance and his happy-ish ending, there’s no reason to bring him back to an already bloated cast they have a hard time juggling.

6. maggie says:

I really need Community back in my life. I feel like I wont be able to survive this hiatus. Plus Jeff and Annie need to hook up in one of the post hiatus episodes

7. sarah r. says:

Tiva. ASAP!

8. Louise says:

I want Gloria and Jay to have a baby on Modern Family. A hormonal Gloria will be priceless and all the jealousy of Claire, Mitchell and Manny would be so funny. Gloria is so good with Lily, she needs a little girl of her own!! TV Gods please hear my wish!

9. Luisa says:

I’m seriously think about create a church for Lily! SHE SPOKE FOR THE KUM FANDOM AND SHE NEEDS TO BE CELEBRATE!

10. Over It says:

I want the writers of Gossip Girl to learn how to write a happy couple (ie Chuck and Blair), and cancel the show. How freaking hard is it to write happy characters? I’m tired of dair shippers being so defensive, that they feel the need to reply to almost every pro-Chair comment. I wish Blair and Serena would have a good friendship, and I wish the writers would write Blair Waldorf, as Blair Waldorf. Swapping and flip-flopping between three guys isn’t in her character.

• Jenn C says:

It isn’t in Blair’s character? The first season had her sleeping with Chuck behind Nate’s back, then sleeping with Nate, thinking she was pregnant and not knowing who the father might be. Then there was the royal guy at the beginning of season 2, whom she also flipflopped back and forth between him and Chuck. Then after Chuck treated her like dog crap on the bottom of his shoe, she slept with his Uncle Jack. Blair has always flip flopped between guys, and to be fair, she hasn’t been torn between three guys yet, she’s engaged to the prince, and torn between him and Chuck. Which would make it all the more satisfying if she dropped them both eventually and realized that her FRIEND Dan is the one who has been there for her all along.

• Jenna says:

Not sure how Dan has been there for her all along considering for four years he judged and even sabatoged her for years when Chuck loved her pretty much the whole series. But I’m also confused at why 2 Dair fans are answering or commenting on every CB fan’s answer right now. Trying to belittle Chuck and Blair because Dair is so boring will do you no good. My only wish for Gossipgirl is for Chuck and Blair to be together and I’ll add for it to be canceled too. It’s a horribly written show now and I also won’t have to see such moronic comments by a certain fanbase from the show. End GG’s fans suffering.
        On to much better tv. I can’t wait for TVD. I have no specific wishes for it because it surprises me and leaves me satisfied every week.

11. vollisar says:

Love Marla’s wish. It is mine too! They know they are the deepest of friends and trust each other more than anyone else. Now it needs to dawn on them why no one else ever works in their life. They love each other. No waiting until the last episode. It is time for them to be on the same page.

• as says:

the deepest of friends? That’s Tony & Abby (cue up your dvds if you’ve forgotten) Tony & Ziva are simply TEAM MATES, that’s it. It’s past time to kill off the tiva ship anvils already. That ship sunk deeper & faster than the titanic.

12. Sam says:

I am patiently waiting to see Lisa Edelstein back on TV, but not on House, not even for a guest role. Lisa made the smart move to jump the sinking ship, and I hope she sticks to this. Lisa’s reappearance cannot fix the mess that this show is in.

13. melly says:

Wow it seems like one or two people really need to tone down their Gossip Girl angst. No need to attack people for liking Chair. Why not talk about what is great about what you like instead of bullying and harassing people who do not enjoy the same. My wish is for Chuck and Blair to finally sort out their issues and get together. I would love for this season to end with Blair being pregnant with Baby Bass

For NCIS I really want more Gibbs/Abby. I feel like they had had so many guest stars this season plus for whatever reason I am not feeling like the show has heart anymore. More Abby is always a cure for that.

14. JJ says:

So glad Cougar Town made the list! Wake up ABC! Went to a Cougar Town viewing party this week and season 3 is amazing! If only ABC would give it a chance and actually AIR IT…

15. Kelly says:

Saw some good wishes…until my personal favorite, Criminal Minds. First wish? good. Second wish? okay. Fourth wish? improbable, but cute. The third wish, though? EW! They’re like brother/sister…or at the most innocently flirtatious best buds. Gross. Emily/Morgan…just, NO!

(Though I’m all for Hotch/Emily :D )

16. estefania says:

I wanna see tiva kiss

17. Nadia says:

Wish list 2012: Tom Welling and Tom Welling!

18. Monica says:

I miss Tom Welling.I want Tom Welling!

19. FTW says:

Tiva sooner than later would be awesome :D oh and Game of Thrones’ season 2 asap, please!

20. Susan says:

I want Lisa Edelstein back. I don´t care if it´s House MD, TGW or some randome new show. I just want her on my TV.

• Sarah says:

Yes! I would love for Cuddy to be back on The Good Wife or House. She’s an amazing actress who needs a LOT of screen time.

21. Mary says:

Congrats Marla for getting your response posted and first too. Loved it. :)

22. rewad says:

TVD: Please, I need to know something about Katherine. PLEASE. Can we see her again? I don’t wanna see her after ten episodes because but I wanna she comes back more selfish and more bitch ever.

23. Alison says:

Bones

I to want Booth and Bones to get married.
    And having Zack back would be a big bonus even if just for there wedding.

24. Lisandra says:

LISA EDELSTEIN IS THE BEST

25. lisbet says:

I want Lisa Edelstein back.

26. cristian martinez says:

of course, I want LISA EDELSTEIN back

27. Cj aka SpnChik28 says:

my wish is for Castiel to come back to Supernatural,I know..episode 17 right? but how do we know he’ll come back alive?
    for Bobby not to die and if season 7 is the finale, for the boys to go out dramatically and find a happy ending.

28. July says:

Gossip Girl : A better story and SERENATE

29. Michael says:

A NCIS and Criminal Minds crossover would be cool

30. Sandra says:

I hope Karofsky comes back! He had such a compelling story last season and I would like to see more interaction with Kurt.

31. Sophie says:

1. Would love to see Tony & Ziva get together on NCIS.

2. Would love to see everyone (pro & con) express their wishes on the subject respectfully without the need to bash another’s point of view. The comments have actually been pretty tame so far tonight, but that is not always the case. May the peaceful ‘differing of opinions’ continue into the new year…….

• leigh says:

Agree on the differing opinions. I’ll add some other tv wishes while I’m here. How about some more Tyler and Caroline on The Vampire Diaries. Lisa Edelstein back on House would be great. It won’t happen but this is a wish list.I don’t know why but they intrigue me all the time. Better story lines on Gossip Girl. I feel they have lost their way (and it’s almost unbearable to watch now) and if Blair and Chuck could be a couple again, that would be nice too.

32. Michael says:

1 Ziva to join the CIA and become a CIA/NCIS agent like how she was a Massond/NCIS agent

2 Gibbs to get a Dog I would like to see gibbs with a dog

3 More of Vance and his family

4 JJ and emily to be use more on CM

5 The whole CM team not being a family but a TEAM

33. Rachel says:

Please please please Joss Whedon, make a new show. I don’t think my boxsets can take this many viewings. Also, yes to Delena, Dair, and Caskett <3

34. Rach says:

I just want my Tiva :)
    but I have to say, that is probably the first time I’ve ever seen anyone request for Tony and Abby or Abby and Gibbs to get together…that’s a little weird.

35. Nadia says:

Wishes for 2012:
    Tony/Ziva relationship on NCIS. I’ve been waiting for years.
    Definitely need more romance with Snow White and Prince Charming on Once Upon A Time
    I’d watch GG again if Chuck and Blair got together.

• dora says:

The Charmings are so charming! LOL! More of them please! Right now, I’m sort of obsessed with the idea of Tom Welling showing up on Once Upon A Time. Ever since the Prince Eric or Gaston suggestions started at E! Coincidence! But the show’s heart and soul is really Snow White and the Prince and I hope they never forget it!

36. Sally says:

My wish is for Lisa Cuddy to return to House. She is what is missing from the show.

37. jenkins says:

That The Vampire Diaries remains as good as it has been these past few months. By far the CW’s only worthwhile show.

That Dexter will be better next year. I was sorely disappointed except by the last few moments of the season this year.

I just want more Abby on NCIS. She’s the character that I always enjoy on the show.

I have little hope Gossip Girl will ever be good again. All I can hope is that the writers aren’t complete morons and get Chuck and Blair back together before that crappy show is canceled. Lowest rated series, folks.

38. Elisha says:

Loved all the Damon and Elena and now I can only wish and want more this season.

That Desperate Housewives goes out with a bang!

OMG, cancel Gossigirl. That show has sucked so hard lately with that Dan and Blair stuff. Just give Chuck and Blair their happy ending and nix that show already!

39. mel says:

I wish for Tiva on NCIS. I always thought they had great chemistry and think fans deserve to see something there…anything. And no to Abby and Gibbs, what are people thinking there?
    For Revenge to keep me intrigued week in and week out as it has. What a good new show that has become.
    For the Gossip Girl writers to quit with obstacles between Blair and Chuck. Sick of them doing that for no reason and am ready to give that show up.

40. Sunny says:

The return of Mad Men pretty mush fulfills every tv show wish I could have but I’ll add a couple of more for kicks.More Once Upon A Time. Addicted to that show. The greatness of Parks and Recreations to continue. Chuck and Blair to end up together and have their own baby on Gossip Girl. I really only care about that show because of them at this point.I want Barney and Robin to get together on HIMYM too.I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of any more at the moment.

41. lovencis says:

Tony and Ziva to dance at Jimmy’s wedding. And Tony scruffy!

42. Bella says:

Even just seeing Tom Welling’s name again made my heart skip a beat! It makes me realize how much I love him and miss him. Come back to us Tom!!!

43. panda says:

Fringe to be renewed.

44. Annika says:

I wish these (insert some mild profanity) slideshows would actually WORK! Not ONE has ever gone smoothly for me.

45. linda says:

“There is nothing fair than reuniting the original House Cast” Agree,i want to see Jennifer Morrison/Cameron back for one or two episodes too. I know for sure that TVline received these 2012-TVwishes from fans as well but they obviously have to say three times in two days how sad they are about LEs exit.
    Cameron = only character House didn’t end up changing into a version of himself = why she was interesting. Because she believed in herself & her morals (annoying some viewers) she was the only one capable of truly challenging House with logic,argument, philosophical debate. Now House is a monster who is only influenced by coercion/extortion by others. Not nearly as entertaining or intellectuell inspiring. House Cuddys relationship was from the beginning a neverending powerplay,maybe sexy but highly abusive & cringeworthy to watch. They caused each other huge pain. They are better without each other and the show too. I wish LE well for her future career but if she is coming back,then i want Cameron back too.

46. TB says:

Joss Whedon to make a new show and Lisa Edelstein to get one of the main parts in it.
    What?! Girl can dream :D

47. rosy says:

we miss TOM WELLING!

48. lizzie says:

1. Tony and Ziva moving towards a real relationship this season. It would answer the question of why Tony isn’t moving on to a bigger job and open a lot of interesting storylines. Also, they look great together.
    2. For House to make a dignified exit this season. The show’s been flailing about for a long time, and it’s sad when I remember how much I loved the first three seasons of this show.
    3. For Joss Whedon to get a series on a network not named Fox.
    4. Tricia Helfer, Katee Sackhoff, Tahmoh Penikett, and Michael Hogan on TV somewhere. You rock, Saul Tigh.

49. allison says:

I wish TOM WELLING. MISS too!

50. Marice says:

My biggest wish is more Alicia and Kalinda! especially now that Alicia and Will is done for now, i need to see the the best friends again.

And Chuck and Blair definitely need to reunite for good instead of just for a few minutes. No more false reunions, please!