TVLine Readers Share Their 2012 Wish List For Supernatural, Glee, NCIS, Gossip Girl and More!

TVLine asked you, our savvy, faithful and discerning readers, to send us your TV wishes for 2012, and you got back to us in droves! Even though the year gone by served up many fantastic shows and characters, it’s clear that there’s still much you desperately desire.

The 10 Most Underrated TV Performances of 2011 TV’s 20 Biggest Disappointments of 2011
The 11 TV Characters We’ll Miss Most in 2012

From twosomes you want to kiss already to the angel you want to resurrect to the auteurs you want back making TV, we’ve compiled some of your wishes for the new year in this slideshow.

1. Svenja says:

Wow great wishes.
    I for one have some of these wishes as well:
    -“More Whedonvision” (as a die-hard Joss Whedon-Fan)
    -The Caskett-kiss (Castle)
    -The identity of the mother (HIMYM)
    -Izzie to return to (Grey’s Anatomy) for one (or more) episodes.
    – More Dair on (Gossip Girl)
    Last an biggest wish:
    -Tiva to happen on (NCIS) (been waiting for that for years plus NCIS is my number one show).. or at least some movement.

Wish that isn’t mentioned:
    A bigger storyline for McGee on NCIS.

• Svenja says:

Forgot to give a shout-out to my dear fan-fellow Marla who posted the NCIS Tiva-wish. Happy new year dear :*

• estefania says:

am glad that our fan fellow marla posted this wonderful Tiva-wish that I think to happen in 2012…I am sure about go go go tiva and I want to know more about mcgee storyline

• Marla says:

Thank you, Svenja, for the shout out! And thank you to TVLine for posting my #1 wish. And you selected a picture from one of my fave TIVA episodes, Jetlag.

• Nubie says:

(((((Marla)))) I’m sooo proud of you. Well Done, my Friend!!! I have a strong, strong feeling you may get your wish(es). ;)

• nov says:

Marla, congratulations!

Your #1 wish will eventually be granted.
          There’s a reason for EJ/Ray’s twin episodes (9×12,13).

• Svenja says:

I think so, too.
            Somehow I believe they are slowly approaching it in the second half of the season. There are a lot of indicators for that.

• Allison says:

Not to mention we’ve also been waiting for Abby and McGee to hook up,too.He’s been sweet on her since the ‘mom’ tattoo.And she gets jealous anytime he’s with another girl(minus Ziva)

• tvhabitblog says:

I’m a huge Whedonite, so I agree 100% on adding more Joss to my life!

I also am a supporter of Dair. Seeing Dan with Blair is really one of the only times I don’t find him annoying, and I really do feel its in those scenes that Leighton’s performances are best, too.

• Svenja says:

Joss Whedon is a genius. A beautiful mind. TV needs him. Some network needs to support him properly it it will be a delight!!!
        I really miss his work. I am obsessed with Buffy, Angel, Firely and I really liked Dollhouse (S1 was kinda lame, but S2 was really interesting and good).
        Yeah, Dan is much better when he’s around Blair. I used to love Chair in Season 1, 2 and the first half of S3. Then they kinda destroyed it for me :(. The Blair/Dan dynamic is new, fresh and sweet. Both actors deliver big way when they are together in a scene. I want to see that more often.

• Ari says:

The last half of the second season on Dollhouse was SO GOOD! It made me sad that this show was never really allowed to go out and open up a big storyline. I miss a weekly dose of Whedon on my TV. Dan is much better when he is around Blair but he’s still pretty awful. I just really hate the entire Humphrey clan. It’s like now that Jenny is gone I am realizing that it wasn’t just Jenny Humphrey who was terrible but it was the entire Humphrey branch of Gossip Girl. Frankly, if Blair hooks up with Dan I will think less of her. She basically declared her love for Chuck in the last episode, told him he was the one, WAS ON HER WAY TO END HER ENGAGEMENT so she could be with Chuck, and now suddenly she is shifting gears to be with Dan? I don’t find that believable or in character for Blair.

• tvnut says:

Agreed. Whedon definitely creates the best TV shows. Ex) Firefly- ten years later and fans still want it back on the air. Fellow Whedonites UNITE! -fistpump-

• Nubiesque says:

In reference to your “Last & Biggest Wish” (and Marla’s too):
      Well, you & those that know me are well aware of how I feel about DiNozzo & David. As Nora already said in that ep: They’re “A Good Fit”. :) These two characters have come so very, very far with their respective lives, overcoming many personal & professional obstacles to arrive at this current point in their lives. I truly have loved witnessing both their character development, and that of the entire team.

********************
      The one thing I would like to add – concerning MY wish – is that Gary & his editorial staff do the honorable thing by the many millions of NCIS fans who‘ve been patiently awaiting the same thing…and not have everyone wait until the very LAST episode of the series to put these two together!!! Gary et al. if you’re reading this: Please do NOT make the same mistake that was made with JAG. That was a both a fiasco to the millionth degree, and The Ultimate Insult to the loyal fans that had waited a decade & got nothing, except for the final episode – probably due to the fact that the network had decided to finally pull the plug on the series. Ten years is a really long time in TV longevity.

Those of us who’ve desired to see Tony & Ziva together deserve TIME to see their relationship materialize properly, as a subplot of course. If it’s truly going to happen, then I as a fan want to be able to ENJOY seeing these two come together; maybe even see them actually court each other first (Gee…that’s a rarity on television nowadays). At the same time, NCIS is winding down as a series, like it or not, and timing is everything in show business. Dragging this relationship out until the very last second before the final curtain would be a disaster.
      So if it’s going to happen…..well then, let’s shift this baby into high gear – and GET ON WITH IT, ALREADY!!!

********************
      P.S. I agree about McGee – more Timothy storylines, please!! (Hey, whatever happened to the Maxine character from S8? I really liked her with McGee.) I also want to see my Gibbs – The Boss , Mentor, Father Figure – truly find happiness for his own life – post “Shannon & Kelly”. He deserves it!

-Semper Fi

• Lola says:

The only objection I have to your post is the phrase “millions of fans” in reference to those wanting Tony and ziva to get together. There are just as many “millions” who do NOT want it to happen.

Gary G. and TPTB are under no obligation to put them together just because a segment of the fan base wants it. The show has been steadily moving away from that idea for the last season or so and it hasn’t hurt the ratings…just more proof that it’s not that big of an issue for a majority of the fans.

As for “JAG”…Their (the shows) constant teasing of a romance in a show where that was NOT part of the premise is the reason why I stopped watching that show half-way through. Them throwing a bone to those who wanted a romance between Harm and Mac in the final episode was…well…just plain dumb. If I had been a shipper of those two, I would have been insulted.

• Nubiesque says:

I respect your comment, but the objection I have to what you just said is, you overlooked the word “if”. I said if that’s where this is all headed – and I along with many millions of others agree that it’s high time it did – then they should get it over with before time runs out, as it clearly did with JAG.

I also will easily differ with you in as to the “equal” amount out there who don’t want to see them together. Yes, there may be some, but those who DO far outweigh those who do not. Again, you & those who agree with you are entitled to your individual viewpoints, but the desire for an official hookup is a majority certainty. TPTB, as you call them, do not worry me at all. They are well aware of that fact, as they’ve even mentioned it publicly themselves. So we shall leave them to it.

• Tommy says:

I find the belief that those who want a Tiva relationship are certainly in the majority highly offensive and simply ludicrous, not to mention a very subjective viewpoint built around the wish of the poster as proof that their opinion is the correct & generally accepted one.

• as says:

Highly doubt that there are MILLIONS of NCIS fans waiting with baited breath for T & Z to become a couple. More than likely it’s the same small number who used to haunt the CBS forum who now have moved their discussions to twitter along with poking at & insulting the writing staff & GG whenever he doesn’t do what they think he should.

The idea that the main wish for NCIS is for Tiva & that they went back almost 3 seasons to find a pic from Jetgag is laughable since there’s been little hints of the Ziva batting her eyes at Tony scenes that used to plague nearly every ep (thank you GG).

There’s way more to NCIS than just constant couplings & romance. If that’s all that’s important, there’s fanfic for that just like there’s fanfic for all the other genres & subtextual couples.

GG has done an overall magnificent job cleaning up the garbage & character destruction left to him by the previous showrunner. Carry on, Gary, you’re doing great with what you’ve started.

• Maddie says:

There are a lot of good wishes out there. The ones that resonated the most for me were: -Tiva. As she said up there, it’s been six years, real progress is needed. It’s fun to watch them flirt, dance around each other, reveal in one manner or another how much they really care about one another, but they need to go deeper. They belong together.
      -Cuddy returning to HOUSE-where she belongs. The show needs her, House definitely needs her-he was so much better when she was there, and we need her.
      -I like Simon Baker where he is on THE MENTALIST, but there are lots of things I’d like to see on the show, e.g., more fun Cho and Rigsby times like in the first season, Rigsby munching on food all the time like he used to-remember the ketchup package?, the stuff with Grace to come to a head, a cool “bad a– Cho” episode, more awesome Jane and Lisbon times like in the last episode. They are so fun to watch banter, I love how they always try to protect and help one another, and when they have that flirty thing going on it’s quite enjoyable-they’re a great pair, more info on Red John,
      -and lastly on THE GOOD WIFE I’d like Alicia and Kalinda to reconcile. I guess that’s it. Now let’s see if any of the people who can make these things happen grant our wishes. If they do, I’ll be sure to be back thanking them.

• bella says:

“Cuddy returning to HOUSE-where she belongs. The show needs her, House definitely needs her-he was so much better when she was there, and we need her.”

Could not agree more with this post. BRING CUDDY BACK TO HOUSE!

2. Sasha says:

Agree 100% about Tom Welling….and he needs to be shirtless at least half the time as well…

3. Deb says:

Great wishes! I have a couple of my own:

1. I agree wholeheartedly with the “NCIS” wish for TIVA to happen. A true and at the same time fun B or C storyline would be to see how these two professionals attempt to balance their personal and professional life. Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo have mad onscreen chemistry. Six years of teasing is plenty, let’s move them to the next step. =)

2. “Once Upon a Time” I wish for someone, preferably Emma, to begin to believe what Henry is telling them. My heart goes out to this poor little boy every time he sheds a tear trying to get someone to believe him. The Sheriff remembering right before his heart was crushed (literally) doesn’t count!

• Rowan says:

You mean his heart was crushed. She had his heart (hence why he couldn’t experience love), not his brain.

• Paula says:

Just wondered where you see this supposed chemistry betweent Cote and Michael because it might have been there in the beginning but it hasn’t been there since before Jetlag. Michael has more chemistry with Brian Dietzen than he does with Cote.

4. PCN says:

My #1 wish is already there but I will add my 2c – for the Tony and Ziva relationship on NCIS to finally move forward and for these two to admit their feelings for one another. The chemistry between the two characters is what got me hooked on the show. It’s time people, it’s time. :)

5. Mari says:

i want chuck and blair..back and finally togheter!!!!!

6. I have to say I would also love to see Prime Suspect stick around. That would make two viewers who loved the show.

• Kim R says:

I would like Prime Suspect to stick around as well. It is a really well written, well acted show. Why do they cancel the good ones?

• Carrie #2 says:

Make it three! I love this show and I’m so sad it’s probably gone.

• Linda F. says:

Okay, so there are four of us! I adore this show; it’s so smart and emotionally satisfying. The cast is perfect, and each episode has been better than the one before it. My TV wish is that a cable network (TNT, AMC, USA–heck, even Lifetime) would pick it up, since NBC evidently has washed its hands of this wonderful show.

• Susan M says:

I also want Prime Suspect to continue. Why are these great shows not given much time to prove themselves. Ratings are down because there are so many shows on cable now and people can tivo or DVR. They need a new ratings system.

• tvnut says:

Make it four. I thought it wasn’t half bad. And as soon as I completed that thought it was gone. Duffy was probably my favourite character. I always thought there was a little more than regular tension between him and Jane.

7. Frannie says:

I agree on Kalinda and Cary. So ready for that to happen already.

I want Cougartown back yesterday though I am enjoying reading the tweets of the critics stuck watching some of the new pilots.

I wish Gossip Girl would return to the friendships that made it interesting to begin with. I wish the Prince would leave and Serena would be part of the main cast again. I wish someone would cut Penn’s hair and that his PR agency would stop forcing him on us. I hope Chuck is finally allowed to have some happiness

• tvhabitblog says:

Props on outing Penn’s hair. I agree – enough already!

• Pash says:

Just that picture of Cougar Town made me miss this fun show! I totally agree about the hair! Every time I see a picture of Penn I just want to hold him down and take a pair of scissors to that mop. It’s not cute, it doesn’t look even a little bit good, it looks especially bad when he lets his facial hair grow ever so slightly. I mean come on, I imagine he’s fairly wealthy at this point, just get him a hair cut.

8. Anonymous says:

Perhaps we can put Tom Welling on The Secret Circle. That’s my wish! :)

9. tahina says:

I didn’t go pass Cary and Kalinda, I sooo want those two together, and pronto! Also, Alicia and Kalinda as BFF, again! :)

• tvhabitblog says:

I couldn’t agree more on both TGW fronts. Cary and Kalinda are H-O-T! I do want Alicia and Kalinda back together – more than her and any romantic hopeful. I also want more Eli and Diane because I love their work as actors. Having Parker Posey on was extra special, too. Oh, and I so want Diane to get it on with the new lawyer from legal aid! A little age difference (one among many) could make it pretty interesting – especially after she told Will not to sleep with Alicia because of how it could affect work!

• jane says:

Because nothing says hot like having someone arrested with no cause, speaking down to her and having her girlfriend pretend to be drunk so you can talk about it in bed.

10. fotreya says:

Mary and david (snow and charming) kiss!!!!!!

11. Sarah says:

I SO want a Mentalist/Unforgettable crossover! Carrie meets Jane. THAT would be awesome!

12. makaay says:

“I wish for hot Irish Sheriff to somehow be resurrected. Hot Irish Zombie Sheriff?” –Elke

HIGH FIVE Elke :D

13. Cindy says:

I want TIVA!!! This is my only wish.

14. Babygate says:

I’ve got one wish: that people would stop asking for ‘Izzie’ and/or ‘George’ to return to Grey’s Anatomy. What part of ‘they wanted to leave the show’ don’t people get??? Enough with the nonsense already. They hated working at GA so they left. The End…

• Ari says:

Not only that, Izzie’s ending made her so unlikeable. She peaced out on her marriage after her husband stood by her during her near death cancer treatment, she didn’t even bother letting anybody know where she was, stuck Alex with her medical bills, tried to sneak back without letting anybody know she was there, and tried to get Alex to take her back without even apologizing for her horrible behavior. Even if I had liked Izzie before that I wouldn’t have been able to after. Frankly, I think the show really found a creative stride after George and Izzie left.

15. HoldOn2Smallville says:

Tony and Ziva finally become a couple (NCIS)
    Tom Welling joins the cast of Saving Hope …..What?!

16. Kady says:

CASTIEL. BACK IN TEAM FREE WILL. HUGGED. FORGIVEN. REDEEMED. DE-POWERED LIKE IN SEASON 5. HUNTING WITH DEAN, SAM AND BOBBY UP UNTIL THE VERY FINAL EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL.

17. Sara says:

I would like for Tiva to happen. And more storylines for McGee. Continuation on Abby’s adopted and brother story. I would like to see Ziva’s father again.

18. sofia says:

Morgan and Prentiss? Is this some kind of sick joke? What they have gone through? The two of them? NOTHING! Any person who looks minimally at the show will see that there are only 2 people on that Criminal Minds who have been through almost the same thing, who have almost similar stories. They are Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss. Even the writers says they share a special bond that no one else does.
    If Morgan is for someone, which he probably isn’t because Shemar already said that he doesn’t want his character to have any romance (and in a show that has been airing for so long the opinions of the actors regarding their characters do count and are usually taken into consideration, just like when Thomas asked for a love interest and they brought in Beth), is for Reid.
    Thinking of Morgan and Prentiss as a couple makes me think of incest, and isn’t that considered a crime?

• francisca says:

I’m sure there were way more people wishing for Hotch and Prentiss to get together that for Morgan and Prentiss, and the only reason you didn’t post those wishes was because Hotch has a new love interest and it would not be professional of your part to post wishes for 2 people to get together when we’re just starting to see the beginning of a romantic relationship between one part of that “couple” and an outside character.
      To me, Beth does not exist and I will ship Hotch and Prentiss from my grave.

• francisca says:

… *than* for Morgan and Prentiss…

• Meg says:

I am an avid Criminal Minds fan. I have been watching since the beginning & have probably seen each episode at least 3 or 4 time each. The show works the way it is now. The personal relationships (friendships) along with the cases are enough. I think the writers & producers would destroy the show if they tried to put 2 characters together at this point – perhaps in the final season. However I agree with the comment about Morgan & Prentiss as a couple rather than Hotch & Prentiss (whose fandom is close to ruining the show for me) – M & P would make the most sense. As partners, their bond has evolved over the years into a special one, particularly after the Doyle story arc. There is potential there but the creators of the show want to please the majority of the fans, and they will do that by keeping inter-team romances out of the picture.

• Birdie says:

Yeah, TVLine has shown it’s biased against Hotch/Prentiss before DESPITE their own poll saying a good portion of the Criminal Minds audience wouldn’t mind seeing them together (when 50% of the votes n the polls say they wouldn’t mind Hotch/Prentiss, that’s significant). Beth/Hotch has ruined the show for me because of the insipid introduction of the character and the complete dumbing down of Hotch to make that relationship work. Really? A man who captures serial killers for a living and has actually been a victim of one doesn’t have warning bells go off in his head when a strange woman admits she’s been stalking him? Stupid. But then again, this season is been pretty dumb. Instead of focusing on storylines that pick up from past seasons, hello, Reid’s headaches, they do things no one wants to see like Beth/Hotch and BadAss JJ. Really, I didn’t see a whole lot of people clamoring for any of that. I have seen people asking for over a year exploration of Reid’s headaches. This season is less about the fans and more about indulging personal agendas.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

This comment is rife with inaccuracies. First and foremost, TVLine is the site that specifically asked Gibson and Brewster to weigh in on Hotch/Prentiss, to speak those shippers. And I’ll leave it at that.

19. darkdefender85 says:

#1: NCIS – TIVA! We have waited long enough!
    #2: Supernatural – I want Jesus to appear!
    #3: Psych – I want Psych to continue to be the funniest show on TV.
    #4: House – I want House to be cancelled like it should have been two years ago.
    #5: Leverage – Why is Elliot the only one not getting any?
    #6: Grey’s Anatomy – I wish it would stop being so damn depressing! Let some of the characters be happy damn it!
    #7: Raising Hope – More Comedy Scenes with Shannon Woodward! She is hilarious!
    #8: Mike and Molly – Keep the focus on Mike and Molly not the secondary characters.
    #9: Modern Family – Less Manny, He is annoying and not funny at all!
    #10: Burn Notice – Kill Jesse, Kill Him Now! The show was perfect with the Trinity of Awesome!

• bryan says:

weak…really weak…i hate to see shows like supernatural on a top whatever list and the BEST show ever FRINGE hardly mentioned…wanna believe ancient fairy tales but too thick headed to accept logical theories by some of the most brilliant minds to date..mindless drama from selfish characters is what people like…jersey shore what!!!

20. darkdefender85 says:

Forgot one

#11: GET ALLISON MACK BACK ON MY TV ASAP!!!

21. Mack says:

The mobile version of this site SUCKS!

22. Melissa says:

Make it three for Prime Suspect that show was aweome!

23. Nadz says:

I love all these wishes but the ones i wish for most are for tony and ziva to get together, for tom welling to return to tv and for ben wyatt to be my boyfriend <3

24. 90north says:

- i wish a Chuck and Blair drama-free episode, then back together for good (Gossip Girl)
    – i wish a Ruby SL/fairytale backgroud on OUAT
    – i wish Glee could be like it was on S1 (No Blaine, when Brittany and Santana were a comic relief and when Quinn was important)
    – i wish Suits would be back sooner D:
    – Most of all, i wish Louis (GG) could leave for good, is there any one who likes him?!

25. Percysowner says:

For Supernatural I agree that spinning Castiel into his own series is a good idea. I also want the endless the brothers are emotionally and/or physically apart to end. Finally let Dean deal with his issues and have us finally see some of Sam’s Hell, not just pressing his hand and being fine.

Fringe needs one more season to wrap up the storyline. I know the ratings aren’t good, but one more season that we know is a planned ending would satisfy me.

• Clare says:

We’ve already seen more of Sam’s Hell than we have Dean’s. Enough Sam already. How about the show remembering Dean was there and suffered just as much if not more?

• skepticalinquirer says:

How about Castiel & Dean get their own spin-off and Sam can have a show all to himself since that’s the only thing that’ll satisfy some people?

Considering Dean had people laugh at and mock his misery and call him names, the only way I’ll tolerate even another mention of Sam’s Hell is if Sam got to be called a whiny princess and told to suck it up. You want to take everything away from Sam, then you should take the bad with the good and not just another opportunity to say that Dean’s suffering doesn’t matter but everybody has to pat Sam on the head.

26. Rain says:

Dair!!! The heart of GG and the only emotionally honest storyline this show has left.

27. Oscar says:

As a hard core GossipGirl’s viewer (since the pilot) and a Chuck and Blair’s shipper I feel really embarassing being forced to buy that the GG’s fandom is divided between Chair and Dair (?) shippers.
    The former one of the core relationships of the show – right after Serena/Blair’s friendship – the latter the result of some weird sort of “stop and explore” attempt from the show runners with a tiny bit of shippers ( clearly not a bit close to the number of Chair fans out there).
    If this is supposed to be some sort of background promotion of a possible future pairing, at least please do not offend the biggest part of the GG’s fandom trying to sell that a DB relationship is something many fans are wishing for.

• Allie says:

Ugh, agree so much with this. And how is promoting a ship war actually working out for you in terms of viewers, Gossip Girl?

• Oscar says:

Glad to hear I’m not alone.
        The huge issue here is that we’re not even talking of a real ship war – given the insurmountable difference between the two fanbases – but of an attempt to make the casual viewers believe there is an actual ship war, when it’s just the result of a backdoor promotion, amplified by some media.
        I really wish the show could go back to its original (amazing) core relationships (Serena/Blair – Serena/Dan – Chuck/Blair) befor it gets cancelled.

• LOL says:

Just because you Chair fans insist that the Dair fandom is tiny doesn’t make it true. You may convince yourself but you do not convince the rest of us. The Dair fanbase is already sizable, growing and will keep doing so. You can either accept it or live in denial. But what am I saying? You’re already living in denial.

• Oscar says:

Sorry if you felt attacked. That was not my intention. Every fanbase has its right to exist, growing and whatever. Sadly we’re talking of NUMBERS, and not of OPINIONS. I know NUMBERS for sure because of my job, and numbers are FACTS. CB fanbase is way bigger that the DB fanbase. There’s no denial here. Just a pathetic attempt of fooling people.

• Rain says:

Receipts Oscar? What proof do you have other than twitter? Annnd even if you are right the whole GG fandom is less than 1% of the total viewship for the show, and casual viewers accept anything really. They will tune out if its boring mainly.Chair hs had 4 years to gain a fanbase and Dair had a handful of episodes to get theirs (which come on is pretty impressive when they just had one kiss) so who knows what will happen when they become romantic, regardless it won’t stop he writers from writing what they want to write. Its hardly fair to judge Dairs fanbase off something that hasn even started, Chair has had tons of moments that make their history not compatible to Dairs so now Dair will get their moments and someof y’all just have to deal with it.

• F says:

While the end of your comment seems a little entitled based on the fact that there is no spoilers or proof that DB is happening on any romantic level but I do appreciate your optimism. For me personally I enjoy Chuck/Blair a lot more and I feel like the fact that they have such a huge fanbase after how they have been written says a lot about them. I appreciate that there is an active group on the internet who loves Dan and DB and actively works to promote that idea and I do think its great that you are being rewarded since I am sure everyone has at one time shipped an AU couple and really really hoped the idea would be flirted at. I do think that where the issue is from a lot of fans is the idea of being manipulated into believing that DB has as big a fanbase as CB when there is no proof anywhere that this is the case yet there is tons of proof of how popular CB is yet it is constantly dismissed as not good enough by people pushing a specific agenda.

Anyways viewers vote with their remotes and we will see what happens but at this point as the promotion continues to try and convince anyone that Dan/Blair could happen. At the end of the day the glory days for GG where when people spoke about all the characters and friendships mattered. I do not think the change to a triangle focused (inc the worlds most boring Prince) storylines that never end plan has worked out well for them.

Maybe the real Christmas wish for Gossip Girl would be to speed the hell up. The show is on its death bed this is not the time for a leisurely walk. The fanwar strategy that worked so well for Dan’s book is not working in real life.

BTW as much as I am a Chair fan my wish after speeding up would still be the end of the Prince of Boredom.

• Rain says:

Again F, proof? Is there a website that tracks fanbases? How do you know Dair is being pushed in a manipulative way? Chair fans seem very sure of this so show me the proof and that this isn’t some company line to make Dair seem irrelevant. Is it impossible some media sites might genuinely like Dair so they talk about them? To say you find me entitled is laughable when Chair fans have made a job out of trying to make the show only about Chuck and Blair. Does it realy matter anyways? I just find it fascinating how y’all go around accusing journalists and media sites of pusing a GG agenda, like what is the point? What would they get out of it? I wish some of them would call y’all out for these blatant lies you post about them.

Chair fans are the one pushing an agenda wih these types of comments.

• meg says:

Um….deal with it, self described “biggest part” of GG fandom.
      *sunglasses down*

• Ava says:

I have never seen the appeal of Dan and Blair. I find Dan, in general, to be a really terrible character (and actor). He always seems to act like he doesn’t want to be involved in the drama but he is right there lapping it up or causing it. He doesn’t want anything to do with the UES but he is there constantly, he has dated a pretty large pool of UESers and he wrote about the UES for his lame book. Dan always thinks that any girl that blinks at him is in love with him, I’m surprised he hasn’t hit on Lily yet. I just find him really unlikeable and slovenly. Just because you’re from Brooklyn doesn’t mean you can’t afford a hair cut and a shave. I just really dislike Dan and have never bought into any kind of relationship between him and Blair. She is everything he says he hates. He gets awful speechy about the evils of the UES to suddenly decide he is in love with Blair, the queen bee of the UES.

• Emma says:

Jesus Christ. Are chair fans still going on with this? Let Iit go. A lot of fans ( yes, including some in the media) prefer dair. They have the right to their opinion. Stop attacking anyone who likes the ship and spamming every article. It’s embarrassing the entire GG fandom.

• Mehr says:

I love Dair.

28. Dilys says:

I am THRILLED to see Cas pictured as my only TV Christmas wish is that Cas would be back on Supernatural (or give Misha his own show) and that he would finally get the hug he deserves and the show would finally be worth watching again. Bring Cas back! Bring him back as Cas and let him actually redeem himself. Let him become a fallen angel and if the show wants angst, let Dean and Cas work out all their grief.

Cas back on SPN for good for Christmas. Okay Santa?

• Clare says:

I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO EPISODE 17 SO MUCH. PLEASE LET HIM BE OK. ;_;

• skepticalinquirer says:

I hope that Castiel comes back as Dean’s friend, and not another stick wielder in the Dean pinata club. If the brain trust behind the show can actually comprehend that it’s OK to have supporting characters and Dean and Castiel to be friends, maybe a few episodes this season won’t suck.

29. Anon says:

I’m not even that big of a Brittana fan, but it’s baffling that Brittany and Santana have never kissed on-screen considering that not only do they truly love each other but they’re also two of the most sexual characters on the show.

Brittany was practically mounting Artie in every scene when they were dating, but now I sometimes forget that Britt and Santana are actually a couple because they’ve barely even spoken to each other since they started dating.

What’s happening Glee? The double standard has never been so blatant.

• Lester says:

Me neither. I could take them or leave them but it’s pretty sad that they haven’t even spoken to each other in like four episodes. They looked more like a couple when they were just friends. Now that they are officially dating they come across as just friends. It’s just weird the way they have written this “couple” lately.

• Angie says:

They have kissed on screen during season2. There was 1 episode that started with them making out on Brittany’s bed together.

Also, look for the subtlties. They reach for each other’s hand, etc.

• Carlie says:

Brittany and Santana have never kissed on screen. Not in season 2, not ever. Santana was necking Brittany on her bed but they did not kiss. When Finchel and Changx2 are making out in nearly every scene it is simply unfair for a show that claims to treat the gay couples equally as the straight couples not to have Brittana and Klaine do the same. I’m not even a fan of either of those couples but it is ridiculous at this point the amount that people try to claim they are getting equal weight as the straight couples (mostly Finn and Rachel) on the show. It simply isn’t true so please stop claiming otherwise.

(I can’t believe I just argued for better klaine treatment. I literally loathe Blaine.)

30. maria says:

naya rivera = best part of glee.

31. Eric says:

Aw, Dair! They need to happen! Can’t wait for it. Gossip Girl is a better show because of Dair.

• Rain says:

I can’t wait either! Who would have known 2 years ago Dair would be getting equal billing with Chair or Dan would be in love with Blair? Lol Crazzzyy stuff!

• F says:

I feel like there is some confusion about how promotion works. I am not shocked at all that DB is alongside Chuck/Blair in stories like this. It is all about creating the perception of a “Who should she choose?” or a fanwar. It is as legitimate as posting a picture of Louis and Serena and saying that the fans are demanding this pairing. If you say it enough times someone will believe it. Louis and Serena forever!!!

Every year they try and convince us of the importance of Dan and one of his pairings. Still no one cares. When they write the obit on GG I can not wait to hear about all the gymnastics that were done to try and make Dan happen LOL.

• Rain says:

Lol what does tvline get out of promoting a couple no one actually wants? GG is barely even a blip in the tv industry so I doubt there is some kind of agenda to make it relevant again off a ship war less than 1% of the viewership is aware of. Come on people, common sense!

I find it kinda amazing that some of you think these media sites are being paid to promote things, its insulting to them as professionals. These lists are just for fun not meant to be taken so seriously. Jeez

32. Alan says:

Vampire Diaries…. Damon and Elena have a real unguarded moment of tender, emotional love, that has nothing to do with Stephan, but only their susden realization of their need for each other. It should be guilt-free, beautifully lit and brilliantly scored. And should end with tears…. of joy, as they hold each other; With Elena looking in Damon’s eyes, and Damon… His defenses down… His face showing that he knows that he will never be the same.

33. Hector says:

Supernatural has its own cartoon, 22 esp. 45.99 at bestbuy

34. A says:

My wish is: I would like [the people who haven't already] to give NCISLA a chance. If you actually watch it without bias towards it based on the original, and quit comparing like it’s an evil twin, you’ll realize it’s a great show! Related wish: Deeks and Kensi getting their THING on.

35. Evyn says:

Here is my wish list:
    Supernatural: Bring Cas back (human if possible) for good and let Bobby be alright.

Glee: give Kurt and Blaine a proper story line that doesn´t involve s stupid love triangle. And let Kurt duet with one of the other guys, I would love a Kurt/Artie duet.

Once Upon a Time: bring Sheriff Graham back and get Misha Collins to guest star he would be awesome as a fairy tale character.

Bones: bring Zack back I really miss him.

Grimm: I would like to see more Grimms

Game of thrones: Come back sooner!!

36. Allie says:

Once again, playing both sides with the GG fanbase and pretending those two pairings are anywhere near as significant. It makes it hard to even enjoy the Chair-related stuff. Although, I guess there’s some satisfaction in putting the photos side-by-side- it makes it so obvious which couple belongs together.

37. LOL says:

Yes, we need Dair to happen ASAP.

38. Ashley says:

Dang, that picture you guys chose for CSI just reminded me how much I used to want Catherine and Grissom to get together (opposites attract!)….before that Grissom and Sara abomination happened. I would love to see him back on CSI again, regardless.

39. Sally says:

Dair! I know of a few spoilers but, they are a a GG couple unlike any other – Which is maybe why people don’t take to them so well. Serena and Dan were over a long time ago – Yeah Serena may be missing him but, what do they even have in common? I am a Chair shipper, so I do want a happy ending for Chuck and Blair, but you want that happy ending to be now? Everyone is still contracted in for another season and you want Chuck and Blair to happen… Now? Give Dair a chance, they’re not going to be for ever, but that’s ok. Don’t deny them the chance of a relationship though, and don’t stop watching just because they get more airtime that Chair. The fact is that, putting Chair back together for good now will lower the ratings, because if Chair are all happy, what is there at stake?

• F says:

Could ratings get any lower for GG? It is the least watched show on TV. It will probably go below 1 million viewers soon. Ratings dived once the show became all about Dan in the second half of Season 2 and they never recovered. I think milestones episodes that feature key moments are all this show has at this point. Triangles, musical partners, leading man Dan Humps (LOL) and OMG have killed this show.

• Victoria says:

Disagree with F. The show has never and will probably ever be “All about Dan”. It’s been all about Chuck since season 2. Also, the ratings have been low for a season and a half now. Dan may be “ruining” GG in your opinion, but your precious Chuck isn’t exactly saving it either. I think the Dan/Blair storyline is really, really great and it might be able to bring my interest back into this show if the writers can accomplish making it happen.

• Allie says:

I’m a Chair shipper too, and I don’t need them back together right away either. The show isn’t (and shouldn’t be) entirely about them, and they needed some time apart. Plus, they have to save some good stuff for the end. But that being said, I can’t stomach Dan and Blair in a romantic relationship. It’s like Chuck/Serena for me, just a total dealbreaker. So it’s not that I’m not going to watch to be childish or spiteful, or prove some sort of point- putting them together would just ruin the show and the characters for me.

40. Kate says:

Dave Karofsky is all I want this year from Glee.

41. Erik says:

I christmas wish is for Dave Karofsky to come back on Glee!

42. sarah says:

I wish Once Upon a Time would hire their guest stars based on acting talent rather than attractiveness. The main cast is so very talented, then Cinderella, Thomas and the Sheriff were so wooden it made their episodes painful.

43. robbie says:

I wish The Good Wife would stop playing the Cary/Kalinda thing to try to give him more screentime and just have her interacting with Lockhart Gardner more. Actually, I wish they’d quit it on all the romantic fronts and go back to actually exploring the characters instead of just having them act randomly with no explanation or reason.

44. imaranger says:

Recently, my younger sister’s introduced me to Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl. I was really surprised how good this storyline is, because I remember S2 and it was really bad. Now I’m on a Dair ship.

Also, yay for Caskett and Cary/Kalinda should get together.

45. Devo says:

My tv wish is for Dean to get some WD40 for the doors of the Impala.

46. Pam says:

My SUPERNATURAL wish is that S7 is it, it’s not renewed, and Jensen Ackles goes on to something with a lot more cache and better writing. And producers who actually want to write for him. My wish for FRINGE is that they have an end-game in mind for this season, because sadly I fear it won’t get renewed. Sob! My wish for GRIMM is that Nick finally start embracing his destiny as a Grimm – he needs to go full-out Buffy on their heads! My wish for THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is that it continues to be as awesome as the first half of the season has been. My wish for THE WALKING DEAD is that they leave the stupid farm already! My BIG wish is for HOMELAND S2 and for Carrie to be vindicated!

• skepticalinquirer says:

Jensen deserves a better show with a producer that’s not actively hostile towards him. It’s actually really uncomfortable watching the show knowing how little TPTB care about him or his character and it shows.

I hope Peter finds a place where he can belong.

47. Joanna says:

One of my biggest wishes is for Community to be forever on my screen. I can’t believe that such a great show is in danger when other less enjoyable shows are still out there.

Yes to Robin and Barney getting together already. They are so good together. But if I have to choose only one HIMYM wish it would be for Ted to tell us who the mother is. It feels like we’ve been waiting for this for years. Oh wait, we have.

Lol at the Gossip Girl wishes. Don’t they cancel each other out? I find the insinuation that the GG fandom is somehow equally divided laughable and statistically incorrect. Btw, how is promoting a ship war working for you, GG? I suggest a change of strategy and finally reward your biggest and most loyal fanbase by giving them what they want; Chuck and Blair together and happy.

And my last wish/request for a miracle is for Graham to come back from the dead. Once Upon A Time isn’t the same without its Huntsman. *sniff*

48. MSC says:

Chuck and Blair getting back together are definitely on my wish list. They’re the only thing worth watching on that show.

49. Louisa says:

JOSS WHEDON TO TAKE OVER AS SHOWRUNNER ON SUPERNATURAL. MISHA COLLINS TO BE REINSTATED AS A REGULAR. CASTIEL BACK IN TFW. \o/

• Dilys says:

I love the idea of Joss but I also would be happy with Ben Edlund as showrunner. Since the current showrunner has done nothing but send the show spiraling into one of 2011’s biggest disappointments. (see prior TVline article). We need a showrunner that understands that Sam and Dean can have other people in their lives. I miss Cas/Misha so much.

50. Max says:

I just got one wish: bring Elijah back to ‘The Vampire Diaries’ the show’s just not the same without him….

• Danielle H says:

OOOO good one. I agree w/ the person who wished that Damon and Elena would make some progress though. What they are doing now doesn’t really have us waiting w/ baited breath, but rather annoyment.