Nikita Hot Shots: Michael and Owen Team Up to Take Down Percy's Guardians!

Get More: Photo Gallery, Previews

Nikita‘s second season resumes with a vengeance on Jan. 6, and as you can see via the following first look photo gallery, the oft at-odds Michael and Owen team up — sans Nikita — to take out the bad guys.

With Nikita on an out-of-town mission with onetime protégé Alex, the frenemies are left to hunt down Percy’s remaining Guardians on their own. More importantly, it gives Michael and Owen a chance to bond over a (teensy) cup of joe!

View all of the pics below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: How excited are you for the CW thriller’s 2012 kickoff?

Comments (32)

• If Nikita doesn’t get renewed for season 3, I will find everybody responsible and cancel them! ALL OF THEM!

Comment by RichieOnTV – December 29, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!!!!!!

Comment by Alberto – December 30, 2011 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait!

Comment by tikkanen – December 29, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So so so excited for this show to return. Miss Nikita so much!!

Comment by January – December 29, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see this show getting renewed even on the CW. They’ve gone through about 6 seasons of plot twists already and the show this season is borderline absurd. Last few episodes were better but I have no issue letting this show stack on the DVR for weeks.

This is coming from a HUGE season 1 fan.. Watched it every week and from a fan of the original Nikita series on USA + La Femme Nikita + Point of No Return. This show just isn’t that good anymore, sad to say. IMO they ruined the show by rushing through so much last year. In their defense I don’t blame them because they are fighting for a 2nd season on day 1 but still.

Comment by Peter B – December 29, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have to agree. I loved season 1, there were so many good twists and storylines. But I really haven’t warmed to this season. There’s been one or two good episodes but overall, it’s nowhere near season 1.

Comment by Emily – December 30, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe if CW actually promoted the show, it could get higher ratings/make money and actually stand a chance? CW has been a total fail for this series. I would rather see the stunts be cut then see this show be cancelled.

Comment by MeMe – December 29, 2011 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cosigned.

Comment by Jamie – December 29, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is a good show with solid production and writing behind it. The cast is talented, gorgeous and full of chemistry. The 10 million people who watch Castle is who should be watching Nikita but do those ten million even know the show exists? No they do not. Poor marketing and sloppy promotion is killing this series.

Comment by Sabrina – December 29, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle and Nikita have little in common– mostly, both targets women demographics. Other than that I don’t see how they are related to say one audience should also watch another. For one, they are on different networks, one different nights. Another diffetence, Castle is drama-comedy “precedural” that can have stand-alone episodes, whereas Nikita is really serialized. How do both share the same audience?

One thing to blame for its low rating is because it is on a network that is always in last place. Oh, and CW’s PR team.

Comment by Audrey – December 29, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Both Castle and Nikita have strong female lead characters and high profile romances.its not a stretch to say the two shows could share an audience.

Comment by Sabrina – December 29, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m a fan of both Castle and Nikita so, yes, I do know that Nikita exists and I enjoy it very much.

Comment by Sue – December 30, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best series now! It has the best actors, a good story and everything that a series needs to succeed! It needs to be renewed for third season! The series Nikita and the fans a good series needs this! I Love Nikita! She Have Grand fans in Brazil! I am one!! Nikita Is Forever!!

Comment by Michelle – December 29, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish the CW knows how to truly valuable Nikita is to its fans!! I would rejoice if it is given another season!!

Comment by Anna – December 29, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best action show on TV right now, even more so in its 2nd season. The storyline is incredibly fast, challenging and the writers change it up all the time. That’s what I’m loving about the show. So the idea that its getting more ludicrous? Don’t buy that for the second. In fact, the writers are very adept and pulling together seemingly disparate storylines early in the season and tying it up unexpectedly at the end. That’s what they did Season 1 to my surprise, so I don’t doubt its going to be even more clever and entertaining by the end of season 2. People need to watch it. If you like H50 or Person of Interest, you need to check out Nikita because the story arc is very clever and the action sequences are top notch, esp. for such a tiny show on a budget.

Comment by Emma – December 29, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s sad that Nikita doesn’t get the ratings it deserves because this is such a well written show. :(

Comment by Audrey – December 29, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is such a great show it deserves many more seasons. If people dnt watch it bcause the CW dnt spend the money to promote it more. Nikita has it all outstanding writing, drama, romance n even comedy. It deserves the best. If the CW dares 2 cancel my favorite. I no longer will have a reason to watch that network

Comment by mh – December 29, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only have over-the-air tv, so I can’t always watch things when there is more than one show on at the same time. I figured I’d watch Nikita online and record the other show. But then I read that the CW was going to be shoving the same amount of commercial time in the online version as the broadcast version. Well, to quote my favorite tv clown, Homey dont play that game. Do you think I am going to sit through 4- and 5-minute breaks online? No way.
    Well, Nikita finally came to Netflix streaming, so I got to watch all 22 episodes without the breaks and onscreen text & logo. But, yeah, they really did hit all the plot twists and whatnot pretty quick. I will wait for season 2 to hit Netflix and then I will watch the show.

I think all networks really need to learn about the concept that there isn’t always room for one more when it comes to commercial break frequency and length of those breaks. 20 minutes of ads and promos is way too many.
    Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Comment by stephen – December 29, 2011 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael’s back. Finally. Can’t wait to see where they go from here.

Comment by LJ – December 29, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What are we calling this new bromance? Mowen? LOL

Comment by Sue – December 30, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I concur! If that happens, I am with you!

Comment by sheri – December 29, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best show EVER! It has to get renewed 4 another season!!! However I get see that happening, so many people don’t even know about it :( I get that CW is a low tv channel but they have done a horrible job of promotion. Not to metion Friday night at eigth, WTF!!!!! I would rather see the show be cancell and pick up by another network. Because every single preson I know have only heard about Nikita from me. Been a fan of the show since the first epsiode aired, but still hopeful for a renewal somewhere please!!!!!! Mikita or Oikita I’m good either way ;)

Comment by Heather – December 29, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is great on so many levels. I thought the first season was so superb, I thought I was sure to be let down in season two, but that is not the case. The writing is clever, and keeps being clever with the twists and turns. And its nice to have a vegan hero on TV – the last show to have one was David Carradine in Kung Fu back in the early seventies!

Comment by veggiedude – December 29, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! that is a episode i cant wait to see!!! two of the most hottest guys in tv together!! ahhh love this show!

Comment by Lore – December 30, 2011 12:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just need to blow one of those pictures on Shane West and have it in front of me 24/7.

Good lord he’s hot.

Comment by Sasha – December 30, 2011 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m assuming you meant blow UP one of the pictures. LOL Why not set one of them as your desktop background? Then you could always look at it.

Comment by Sue – December 30, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Shane West would shave that horrid goatee, they’d probably pick up a few more viewers.

Comment by Michael – December 30, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait! Especially for an Alex/Nikita reunion!

Comment by Captain – December 30, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hellllooooo there, new wallpaper!

Comment by Sally – December 30, 2011 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best TV show ever! Best action series. One of the only few TV shows I watch on my business schedule. Can hardly wait until January 6. Hopefully it will get renew for a third season.

Comment by Mary – December 31, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita’s 1st season is so amazing that it made a second season a tough act to follow on so many levels. Season 2 has yet to catch up but the last 2 episodes gave me hope, especially the episode where Nikita had to save “Nerd” from the hands of Amanda. It was so touching to see the two interact at the end. Also, the return of Owen and the possible re-teaming of Nikita and Alex makes me excited for its return on January 6th.

With that said, Nikita is still one of the best shows on television and deserves an audience – and a 3rd season.

Comment by Brian – January 2, 2012 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post