NCIS' Ziva David Wins Our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament!

She faced some brutal opposition over the last month — and vanquished six butt-kicking babes in hand-to-hand combat in the process — but NCIS‘ Ziva David ultimately reigned victorious (and absolutely gorgeous) at the end of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

Indeed, it’s time to congratulate tough, sexy Ziva — and her portrayer, Cote de Pablo — for taking home the top prize in our 64-player, single-elimination tourney, which tallied nearly 1 million votes from start to finish. Ziva’s win bookends that of her star-crossed sparring partner/crush, Tony DiNozzo, who won TVLine’s Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney last month, proof positive that you can’t underestimate the power of the NCIS fan nation.

Over the past month, Ziva handily defeated Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, and NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, then picked off Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker to get through the Quarterfinal and Semifinal rounds. In the finale, she engaged in a 72-hour see-saw bout with Castle‘s Kate Beckett, before finally surging ahead in the final 24 hours to seal the deal.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

If you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney played out, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

So again, congrats to Ziva! May she live long, kick butt, and continue to raise TV viewers’ pulses. Huzzah!

1. Alex says:

Do a Doctor’s crushes tourney next! I nominate Huang from SVU for the male division! <3

2. Sam says:

By the way, please stop arguing about cheating and stuff. TVLine opens the poll for free, remember? NCIS Facebook page posted the link on it’s page to invite lots of NCIS fans to vote for Ziva. I’m sure Castle fans did the same, maybe not in Facebook, maybe in Twitter. Some votes may have cheated, but what’s done is done, okay? Ziva won, just let it go.

Also, congratulations for Ziva David and Tony DiNozzo for winning the tournament. It’s like coincidence but remember Gibbs rule no #39 “There’s no such thing as coincidence.”

Viva la Tiva, Semper Fi NCIS♥

3. Leonie1988 says:

Congrats to my two NCIS heros!!!
    Ziva David rocks and deserved to win!

4. Truth says:

Ziva: Tony! Why are you here?
    Tony: Couldn’t live without ya, I guess.
    Ziva: So you will die with me.You should have left me alone.
    Tony: Look… Tried… couldn’t… listen, you should know I’ve taken some sort of truth serum, so if there’s any questions you don’t want to know the answer to…

5. Reese says:

Ziva David! The most stunning and crushable Lady on TV, not just in Law-Enforcement.

6. Lucky NCIS says:

Luck you, NCIS…. to have Ziva (Cote de Pablo) on your show.

7. Stephanie says:

“May she live long, kick butt, and continue to raise TV viewers’ pulses.” Amen to that! Go Ziva! :)

8. Micheal says:

Ziva killed kate she isnt even an american shes a terrorist. beckett should have won because she didnt kill anyone or sleep with anyone to get to the top unlike zziva

9. me says:

The whole thing seems kind of bogus.

Apparently NCIS fans swarmed the site since this apparently got mentioned on some NCIS fan site and the voting switched on a dime by an incredible degree. I mean form what I heard the percentages took a wild swing with a couple hours of that, so come on.

And even before that it all seemed a bit suspect.

I’d bet that far less than half the voters were straight males/gay females/bi and if you are not one of those three how can you possibly vote, on average, as someone from those three categories might when it comes to crushable? I’ve certainly noticed over the years that girls I know often had a considerably different view on what other girls would be most crushable than me and my guy friends did.

Not that guy to guy there won’t be differences of opinion, but all the same, lots of suspect stuff.

So as far as top crushes the whole thing turned out to be kind of ridiculous in my opinion. And it wouldn’t even matter if it were just some whatever fool around pool, I mean it let everyone have their silly fun, there is no true right answer, etc. etc., BUT with 2012 soon upon us and the fate of the world in play…. not so good. Not so good at all. Who knows what portent the Mayans foresaw, perhaps it was this very poll!

• me says:

And the round where she won over Sarah from Chuck in a landslide was simply out and out laughable. Pretty much every guy I’ve mentioned it to thinks it’s nuts. And the voting changed 180degrees within a very short period of time after this poll got posted on NCIS site, from a loss to an easy win.

And thus the Mayan prophecy was fulfilled!

10. Jbenzev says:

So, we have Ziva, Becket, and Sarah. As far as hot, it’s between ZIva and Sarah. Becker, at least to me is way over the top, especially for a cop…Now Ziva, Massad trained, has had to take time to become more human with real feelings. I think that happened when Tony and Tim went to fetch her from terrosits. She said to Tony she has come to grips with her mortality and for them to save themselves. That moment, she didn’t believe she had anything or anyone to live for. That was her beginning of her her true self. As for Sarah, he life truly began when she had to go and find Chuck and had to take on some very bad dudes. She realized during that time she too had something to live for… Chuck! Unfortunately, Becketts role hasn’t changed… She is still the same character… Still boring. You would think that after her almost season end finale a couple of seasons ago, she would recognize there is a man who loves her but business is first, last and that’s that… I am a Ziva fan with Sarah a close second. Congrats to Ziva/ Cote… Job well done.

11. Catherine Wood says:

Ziva is the one

12. Micheal says:

Ziva does not deserve to win! She is israeli trash

13. Kirsten says:

Isn’t there anybody that moderates these posts? I have seen several instances where people post stuff I’d really like to report.
    @Micheal: Do everyone a favour and keep your mouth shut.

When I found this site, thanks to a link being posted on FB, I honestly never believed a near war would develope because of a single poll. I myself am fan of both series, so I honestly chose the character I liked most. In this case I voted (once) for Ziva, but I think Kate deserved the win just as much. They are both great ladies, just as several others in the race.
    And on a minor note, I think I’ll keep checking this site from time to time, it looks fun.

14. Matt R says:

Long live the Queen Ziva!

15. Camille says:

Well, I think NCIS is actually a very good show, and I have nothing against it but I’d go for Castle any day.
    The thing is NCIS has been here for a very long time (almost a decade) while Castle’s been here for only, what? Three years? Therefore there WILL be more votes on Ziva because the character’s been here for a long time.
    And of course, more people watch NCIS than they watch Castle. (Thought I must say, the ratings have been going up a lot lately)
    But I’m not going against Ziva winning, it’s just a stupid competition after all, so Beckett, better luck next time!
    Get over it people, it’s not like death is going to eat y’all up if Ziva wins.

16. QDM says:

@Micheal

Try watching the show before talking trash–every thing you have posted is poison trash talk and TOTALLY inaccurate. Crawl back into your troll hole and disappear.

17. H_C says:

Oh look, the male winner was from NCIS and the female winner was from, oh what was it again? OH YEAH…NCIS…AGAIN! No surprise there! -_-

18. Retired NIS says:

Comme ci, comme ca- Some of us like natural beauty, and some like the wispy hi-lighted blonde spaghetti arm look. Cote De Pablo is a Chilean born beauty- I suspect a great deal of chauvinistic bigotry on this site.

19. wilfred says:

ziva u are really awesome! Hah the isreali lad. U really would kil ur half brother 4a man u barely knew? Lol u re mean! And guess wht i love that.
    Stil hopin u did do page 57 wit DiNozzo the appealin dude. Huh

20. Steve Outterbridge says:

Ziva just drive’s me crazy !

21. Someone who rocks says:

WHOOOO!! I absolutely LOVE ZIVA!! Go NCIS!!! (I love NCIS and its characters like this much!!!)

22. Bruce Skinner says:

I don’t know, but I have watched alot of movies, and alot of TV programs, having said that, I have never seen anyone, and I seriously mean anyone, that has the beauty and sex appeal that Cote de Paplo has. Truely this lady blows me away, I have never seen a more desireable woman in my life, the actor, and hopefully the individual, is as I see, if not, well then you do an incredible job of portraying Ms. David, and I can only hope that you as a person have the character that the actor portrays, in my mind that would be, fun, bold, adventerous, and fun loving, altho I am sure you know that, life is what it it is, basically a no brainer, you do what you feel is right at the time, no one can do more, please continou to do what is correct. Thank you for the entertainment, and enjoyment, you blow me away, with out a doubt in my mind, I can say thay you are the sexiest gal alive. Cheers

23. Aziza says:

Go Ziva! <3

24. Jen says:

I must be missing something as the percentages on the Bracket show Ziva losing a couple times?!?!

25. paul gonzagowski says:

i love cote de pablo but yvonne strahovski deserved that win.

26. Pon says:

First off I’d just like to say I’m a HUGE CASTLE FAN, and I have the biggest crush on Beckett (well more like Stana but also Beckett cause she’s so admirable). I’ve been reading the past comments for 1/2 hour (lol no life), and it is absolutely ridiculous in that I understand the debate and lots of tension between mostly Ziva and Beckett but it was totally unnecessary to go on this fueling argument. Shouting at each other, insulting other shows/leads, making excuses for who won/lost (whether they are true or not, it doesn’t matter) is simply an immature act. Obviously I’d vote for Beckett as I’ve really only watched and cared for Castle, but that’s just my own opinion. This poll’s foundation really is just based on personal opinion. So it really does go down to how many fans there are (assuming each person votes once)
    Congrats to whoever won; I still love Beckett the most though <3 (of course not implying she's not as crushable as other female leads) It's simply personal opinion and who you favor.