NCIS' Ziva David Wins Our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament!

She faced some brutal opposition over the last month — and vanquished six butt-kicking babes in hand-to-hand combat in the process — but NCIS‘ Ziva David ultimately reigned victorious (and absolutely gorgeous) at the end of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

Indeed, it’s time to congratulate tough, sexy Ziva — and her portrayer, Cote de Pablo — for taking home the top prize in our 64-player, single-elimination tourney, which tallied nearly 1 million votes from start to finish. Ziva’s win bookends that of her star-crossed sparring partner/crush, Tony DiNozzo, who won TVLine’s Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney last month, proof positive that you can’t underestimate the power of the NCIS fan nation.

Over the past month, Ziva handily defeated Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, and NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, then picked off Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker to get through the Quarterfinal and Semifinal rounds. In the finale, she engaged in a 72-hour see-saw bout with Castle‘s Kate Beckett, before finally surging ahead in the final 24 hours to seal the deal.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

If you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney played out, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and for all of TVLine’s bracket-tourney goodness, sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

So again, congrats to Ziva! May she live long, kick butt, and continue to raise TV viewers’ pulses. Huzzah!

1. Bo says:

One of the greatest disappointment of 2011!!

2. A.D. says:

Wow what a load of crap…she’s sooo Fugly…This was the biggest joke ever…so many attractive women lost out to this thing! Rigged!

3. Barbara says:

It is a fair win I like both programs but no way you can compare NCIS with Castle if you have been watching NCIS since Cote de Pablo started in the show she was not on NCIS from the begining but she has been able to show her strengh especially when she was captive by her fathers people and the group when to save her……,.I recomend to those who dont agree with the vote rent the series and watch her in action……..Congrats Ziva David……..

4. Michael says:

So these was a fix poll then why eles would there now be a photoshop picture of Tony and Ziva

5. Kat says:

Wow!

First of all – congrats to NCIS/Ziva fans. I voted for her all the way up to the showdown with Beckett, but had to go with Beckett in the end. Still, it’s all good and it’s supposed to be fun, which leads me to…

Second – come on Castle/Beckett fans. All the accusations of NCIS/Ziva fans cheating makes me a little embarrassed here. Let’s be good sports and lose with grace. Eh?

• Michael says:

Poor Poor Kat
      You do know that when Ziva was losing Tiva fans (Not NCIS fan) said that Castle CM and the other show’s Were Cheating so why is it when THEY CHEAT we can’t call them out on it and yes they did cheat.

• Kat says:

“The golden rule” says “Treat others the way you want to be treated” not “Treat others the way they treat you”.
        Whether they cheated or not (and I’m not saying they did or didn’t), and whether they threw accusations at Castle fans or not (again I’m not saying they did or they didn’t) it comes across as sour grapes and leaves a bad taste if we throw it back at them. I just think Castle fans should be above that. JMO. YMMV.

6. Lulu says:

It was a fair battle and there is a reason why NCIS has so many fans, I know that Ziva David/Cote de Pablo is one of mine that’s why I voted for her and believe me when I say I love Castle too but I just think that Ziva won my heart long time before Beckett even though she did a great job in Killshot. Congrats the bad thing is NCIS has the Most Crushable Couple but they are not together not fair at all…

7. hotfortiva says:

WOHHOO! All hail queen Ziva! Joining Tony! That’s so cute!

8. hotfortiva says:

Long live the queen and NCIS! SO glad she won!

9. Vanessa says:

I agree I’m disappointed with the results but let’s have respect for Cote and not call her a “thing”! Let’s show the NCIS fandom that we have class

• Michael says:

Im a NCIS fan and I know she a bitch the Whole NCIS fandom know she sucks its the Tiva people that are the issue

• Lexi says:

You could not be more wrong!!!!!!!!!! First of all she is not a bitch, if anything you are the bitch!!!! BTW the Tiva people are pretty much the whole NCIS fandom!!!!!!!!

• What? says:

How do you watch a show when you hate one of the main characters?

Regardless of if/what you ship, how can you?

10. Michael says:

OK NCIS FANS HATE TONY AND ZIVA BEING TOGTHER TIVA FAN LOVE ZIVA

• Shepherd says:

You know that the show is slowly working towards “Tiva,” right? I mean, it’s pretty obvious that’s where it’s heading. At the end of last season when Tony had his arms around Ziva in the elevator I actually thought they were going to kiss. The way he was stroking her cheek, it really looked like her was about to kiss her. Maybe he’ll get another chance this year.

• Michael says:

I know that why Michael almost quit the show because so many fan sent letter to him saying how sad sopa opera that was

• Shepherd says:

I’m not so sure, they have a nice playful rapport on and off camera. “Tiva” would be good for the show because they’ve been teasing it for so long, it’s time to deliver the “goods.” It’s unrealisitic that two co-workers so obviously attracted to each other would put off making the moves for so long; 7 years is long enough. Maybe something will happen this season.

• Michael says:

unrealisitic If anything unrealisitic it Ziva from heping her brother kill Kate to Getting Tony Gibbs and Mcgee almost killed last season

• Shepherd says:

^^ Ziva didn’t almost “get” anyone killed. When she’s been in danger they decided to come after her bacause that’s what family does. And the NCIS team is like a family; Gibbs her father, McGee her brother and Tony her “wayward lover” (to quote Ducky :)). They would never blame Ziva for “putting them” in harm’s way because it’s only natural they look after each other. That is a very realistic portrayal of the ties that bind.
            I actually hope Ziva gets a chance to “rescue” Tony at some point, that would be really sweet. Maybe it’ll happen this season.

• disagreed says:

sorry, tiva would be anything BUT good for the show. ziva has more chemistry with mcgee than she does with Tony – which is odd because Weatherly seems to have chemistry with everyone on that set. NO TIVA ever on NCIS unless you want the show’s ratings to tank because, unlike that poor misguided soul above, not ever NCIS is a tiva fan

• Svenja says:

Oh Michael you’re here, too. Don’t feed the troll guys

• Jules says:

How old are you? Really? Michael weatherly did not almost quit anythimg. Nice try though. Your comment is simply idiotic.

11. ann says:

Wow, did CBS have their interns do some last minute voting? It kind of takes the fun out of the whole thing.

12. lincthra says:

Every online poll ever created, no matter what it is about or who wins, people on the ‘losing’ side cry foul. This is the way of the internet and always has been. *chuckles* This exact conversation plays out each and every time and then everyone moves on to the next…

That being said, given that NCIS has more viewers than any of the other shows, it holds logically and statistically that they would win. This -is- a popularity contest by design, so the most popular show was likely to win, mathematically.

13. Lucy says:

Congrats to Ziva! It was a tough battle between two of my favorite shows, so I would been happy if Kate had won too! Now what’s next? A medical crush list? House vs. Grey’s Anatomy, anyone? Or ER, Chicago Hope, St. Elsewhere, etc. etc.? What do you think?

14. Give it a rest...it's just a poll says:

Congrats to Ziva for winning this thing. Seems like NCIS fans are super devoted to the character. Props to you guys.
    As a KB fan, I seriously blame ABC for not putting this out earlier – especially on Facebook. But with that being said, CBS did a stellar job and NCIS fans came through. Big congrats on that!
    And FYI, nobody cheated. It’s called voting and having a fan base. Proud of both girls for making it to the top.

• lizzie says:

Yes, I think this was a worthy final match up, and I’m glad these two didn’t face off in an earlier round. Both shows are great and both have large, devoted fanbases. Next year, who knows?

• Michael says:

CBS cheated by putting it on their website and facebook There are rules and they broke them

• Give it a rest...it's just a poll says:

Dude…ABC did the same exact thing…they just did it like 14 hours later.
        And there are no rules.
        It’s an online poll…ONLINE…as in USE THE INTERNET TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. Come on now.

• lizzie says:

But ABC posted it as well. Where are these rules? I suspect TVline doesn’t mind–anything that drives traffic to their website is good.

• Sick of all the lies says:

micheal go crawl back in your hole of NCIS hating. or please go spit on someone else. your obviously a ziva hater and like kate better. but you cant change time so stop whining like a little school girl ok? its over and there is nothing you can do about it. oh. andi happen to have a masters degree in computer programming and ran tests on the poll. no one cheated and IP adresses were counter affected by an APB set up with a contrasted sniffer. so cheating could not have been done. so suck it up and take your hatred and lies somewhere else.

• Sam says:

Funny how you didn’t scream foul play when they promoted MW and he won. Or when he led his own Twitter campaign. That against the rules, too?

• Jules says:

Wow….assuming you are the same Michael who keeps commenting, you have got to be the biggest sore loser here. Get over it. You lost. Why is it cheating for CBS to link the poll? ABC did it too. Why is it cheating for either of them to link it. Stop commenting until you have something at lesser semi intelligent to say.

15. Ariel says:

Both she and Stana are very beautiful and crushable. To me, they both won, but hats off to Ziva!

16. RDSign says:

I suggest everyone ignore anything Michael posts. He sounds like an addolescent in remedial English who constantly spouts incoherent crap.

17. Kelsey says:

Obviously NCIS has Hotter people on there show!! As a HUGE NCIS fan I believe Ziva won fair and square! So STOP saying NCIS fans cheated! Don’t be jealous that NCIS is number 1. One day Castle will be number 1….Maybe?? But obviously poeple don’t like Castle as much as NCIS!!!

18. Eli says:

The main reason I watch NCIS is Ziva, she’s a hot, kick butt girl that can wrap you up around her finger with out a problem. I would have a hard time working with her because of her sexy self! go Ziva! oh!, and the show is good too!

19. Teresa says:

That was a real close one, for sure!! I’m so happy that Ziva won, as NCIS is my favorite show–but mad props to Beckett fans. I don’t watch Castle, but both women are very beautiful (all of the women in this competition are!), and based on how the vans voted Beckett through her side of the bracket, I was prepared for her to take it all. At 3:30 EST I was so sure that she was going to pull ahead, based on the rate of how quickly the gap was closing. I had to close my computer and walk away because I was so nervous! Thanks, y’all, for a good fight!

Congrats, Cote!! We are so proud of you.

20. swthompson says:

Now if we could kindly alert the viewing public when they can start watching television again, those of us who root for our marginally rated champions may be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

21. Lyle says:

Ziva is a “knockout” for sure. And, should I get into a life & death struggle with a bad guy, I would definitly want her on my side.
    But, there are a number of other “hot” detectives I like better including Mary Shannon on “In Plain Sight,”; JJ & Emily on “Criminal Minds,”; Carrie on “Unforgettable,”; Natalia on “CSI Miami,” and the newest hot/tuff detective, Jane on “Prime Suspect.”

22. Icepop says:

Last time i check Beckett was so leading. How’d this happen?
    Ziva’s cool but Beckett RULES!!!!!

23. Mcat says:

Congrats to Ziva and NCIS fans! I used to be a huge Ziva fan (and shameless Tiva shipper haha) – and even though season 6 ruined both Ziva and Tiva for me, I can still understand how she would win.

These polls are all about personal tastes and opinions, so there’s really no point in being outraged over the fact that other people’s opinions differ from your own. In my heart, Kate Beckett, Dana Scully, and Olivia Dunham will always be the most crushable women on TV – buy I can’t say that I give half a fart that they didn’t win. Differing opinions are a good thing, people!

24. Sara says:

I find it amusing that all the NCIS are bitching that Castle fans are “sore losers”. We are not sore losers, it just sounds very fishy about how Ziva won. Had Kate won, all of you fans on the other side would be annoyed/irritated too. Don’t pretend any differently.

Whether or not we are sore losers or not (which I maintain that we most certainly are not), NCIS fans are sore winners and I am incredibly happy that this tournament is over. I hope the next one will be less skewed.

• shut your ignorant mouth says:

NCIS has like 7 million more viewers than Castle and you don’t think it’s PERFECTLY reasonable they would have more people who vote for someone in the show they watch?
      lmao you’re dumb. I don’t like either show so no horse in the race for me but you CLEARLY have no clue about how this kind of stuff works. If you have more people who like Ziva, more people will vote Ziva. No foul play at ALL.

• Not agreeing with Sara says:

Is it that unbelievable that NCIS has a bigger fan base. Honestly, if you read any of the other comments the reason why NCIS is ‘bitching’ is because Castle is calling NCIS cheater I think it’s the power of publicity and 21 million viewer over 2 million.

• Jon says:

Do you really think 21 million NCIS viewers vote in a stupid pool? And I thought NCIS fans were less crazy and just watch a show, without bitching around on the internet. I was wrong.

25. Aud says:

I would like to congratulate TVLine for the Hit jackpot. Judging from the comments and FB likes alone, the staff must be celebrating. Congrats…at the expenses of the shows, characters, actors, actresses involved that got flamed, insulted, and attacked in the battle so that it feeds your yearly hits quota. We all know more hits equals more ka-Ching! But boy, it was a fun ride though.

26. candyman says:

i’m clearly missing something because i had no idea ziva david existed, much less cote de pablo. AND i can’t believe nobody is up in arms that Sydney Bristow did not win this whole tourney…

27. Emily says:

Holy hell…some people really get their panties in a twist about an INTERNET POLL. Jesus. NCIS was gonna win, they have a HUGE fandom. The outcome didn’t even affect the shows…so take a chill pill and be real fans and just be glad both of these awesome characters were in this!

28. Ria says:

ok. these NCIS anti’s really reallt tick me off spreading false rumors all over the polls. is anyone else like really hating the people going around dissing ziva? honestly? grow up. am i the only one that doesnt like the constant bashing?

29. Cassie says:

On behalf on the NCIS fanbase (the good kind ones not the crazy nasties!) i’d like to say good show! i myself am a castle fan and love Kate. (total die hard caskett fan! {cuffed was awesome btw!}) Im really sorry you guys didnt win but you cam pretty far! Dont give up. Ziva and Kate are both equally beautiful in theie own way. Dont take this to heart. Both of the shows are equally awesome. Ok. That is all. Stay safe and have a happy new year from our fanbase to yours :)

30. juan says:

Well Beckett is still the hottest and will always be way the hottest detective out there in my opinion. Will support Castle and Beckett forever. love Kate

31. notMichael says:

so i see good old buddy Mrs. Michael is pestering this site again. *gibbslap* i just RAPED you! ha! love you, buddy. get a life. its a new year! :)

yay for ziva! ang kate did a good job as well. both very deserving.

32. Rosanne says:

Cote deserved to win this. She is beautiful, from the inside and from the outside. She plays Ziva very well and the chemistry on the show is good as hell.

33. gf says:

why peoples are so mad? be happy that kate become #2!
    when i last time checked, ziva was losing, but i thought “well it isnt bad after all, she will be #2″ but she won.

i believe theyre both beautiful and smart and kickass character. but this is just a poll, dont be so angry.

34. Hmm... says:

Congrats Ziva. Though Beckett is pretty hot too (and I have only watched that show twice)

I’m sorry this post is showing the worst of the fandoms. It was a silly poll. That is all it was. It does not determine a T/Z scene, nor does it give an excuse for ship bashing. NCIS Fandom, let’s not show our worst colours in front of another fandom.

Also, you can’t compare NCIS and Castle in terms of shipping. Part of Castle’s premise is the will they/won’t they thing of the main leads (Becket and Castle). NCIS, on the other hand has a different premise; show the TEAM solve cases and occasionally showcase their personal lives. It has nothing to do with Tony/Ziva or any other ship.

• Svenja says:

Of course the poll doesn’t determine anything.
      You’re also right about the shipping thing. Castle’s main topic is will they/won’t they, whereas the Tiva-will they-won’t-they is just ONE dynamic of many dynamics on the show.
      And YES, this poll doesn’t have anything to do with shipping. Certainly, I am happy that Tony and Ziva won as a Tiva fan. It is a nice side effect, but not the purpose of this poll.

35. Ridiculous says:

I came to this poll through facebook, it seems I missed the whole party.

I know it’s mostly harmless fun but I find it funny how we’re simply objectifying actors based on our views of their appearance.

I’m sure some people voted for the person because of their acting, character etc but the purpose of the poll(s) was to find out who was the most crushable.

Shall we not move beyond this high school drama of evaluating people based solely on their looks.

And congrats, TVline, all the extra revenue you must be getting from this little venture, must be amazing.

I guess sex sells.

36. A fan of both... says:

It’s really sad that a few malcontents can ruin anything. Castle and NCIS have some great fans, sometimes people are fans of both. Polls like this can be fun–that is until the nasty hide behind their keyboard nut jobs show up blathering their hate. Then the polls aren’t fun anymore and it just is ugly. To those who hate–very, very uncool and low class. I feel pity for such hatred.

37. So happy Ziva won and who every don’t like it can go to hell because she is beautiful no matter who say she is not every body has there opinion so stop hating on my girl and give her the respect because she won!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. TJCrinc says:

just throwing it out there, maybe they could make the 2 champions of the male and female most crushable contests, go against each other. Tony vs Ziva!

39. Kiki says:

YAY! Go ZIVA! You should get Cote and Michael to do an interview together about this, they are one fun duo, it’d be certainly worth to watch!

40. Victoria says:

Oh yeah! Ziva won this one… And Tony won the one for men! What does that tell us?? That Tiva are the hottest and most chrusable couple on tv (though they’re not even a couple YET!)
    BUT, I can’t say that Kate Beckett isn’t crushable, cause she isn’t . As much as I Looove Castle. And Since Castle and NCIS are my ultimate favorite shows, I’ve to say that if even Kate had won I’d be happy! Both Caslte and Kate were in the finals up against Tony
    And Ziva.. It must say that Caskett is a damn hot an crushable couple too! But Tiva for the win!! ( OTP) … All though I’m a huge Caskett shipper too!

41. Victoria says:

Oops.. Kate is crushable.. I made a mistake in the comment above !

42. coavh says:

She can kick your ass,maybe that’s part of her appeal.

43. Booger says:

Wow. The Castle fanatics are going a bit nuts. It is a mostly meaningless poll, but that being said, Stana should have never beaten Angie Harmon. Accusing NCIS folks of cheating is just juvenile. Grow up and go read WSJ. you people are acting like Twi-Hards. Congrats to CdP. She really is a beautiful woman and talented actress.

44. Michael says:

We NCIS fan would like to say thank you to everyone who have seen the light and understand why we don’t like Ziva and why she is the reason NCIS is going down hill

• Lexi says:

Shut up, you are not a true NCIS fan if you hate one of the main characters!!!!!!!! Since she has been on the show there viewers have increased idiot!!!

• Sam says:

Where do you see it going down? It’s been on the rise for the past seven years… coincidentally, ever since Ziva set her foot into the bullpen.

Yeah, she’s soooo bad for the show. That’s why they just gave her a raise. *snorts*

45. Pepper says:

If by FEMALE, you mean weak, soft, emotional then yeah, she’s the best.
    But if FEMALE means smart, kick-ass, funny, NO WAY.

46. Michael says:

I just dont understand CBS they fire JJ and Emily but the forced Ziva who has done nothing for NCIS to be the main star. I bet if Ziva was not on the show it would be number one instead of number 2

• Svenja says:

NCIS IS the number one drama. Ziva is not the main star. Gibbs is the main star. CBS supported Tony as well. They did support Abby when she was up against Bones. Sadlym, there was no CBS involvement during the quarter finals (for both Ziva and Abby) and that is what kicked Abby outta the race :(.

• muffy says:

Ziva’s quarterfinal was against another CBS actress so they probably weren’t going to play favorites or anything and just let it play out. I don’t know why they didn’t bother with Abby for that though.

• NCIS_#1 says:

CBS didn’t promote Ziva in the quarterfinals because she was against a character from Criminal Minds – also a CBS show (they also didn’t promote her in the previous round for the same reason…both character’s shows on CBS). However, I’m not sure why they didn’t bother to promote Abby during the quarterfinals, since Scully’s X-Files was on FOX, so no conflict of interest there. Since they didn’t miss any other showdown in the tournament (unless it was a network conflict of interest), perhaps they just didn’t care to promote Abby in the quarterfinals for some reason.

• JillVal says:

LOL so it’s true idiocy knows no limits XD ncis is still n° 1, thanks to Ziva too. Wake up

47. Cari says:

First the unattractive guy from NCIS wins and now the unattractive girl from NCIS wins. I don’t understand the appeal but my grandparents who the love the show along with my parents and in-laws should be ecstatic.

• Svenja says:

Michael Weathlery and Cote de Pablo are attractive. The show attracts a wide rage of viewers. Children, teenagers, young adults, adults and elderly people. I for one am 20 and started watching the show when I was 13.
      I’d all it an advantage that 19-20 million people tune in no matter how old they are. I just hate those comments. As if it’s a show only watched by one group of a certain age. NO it isn’t. And I think it’s marvelous that so many people come together (no matter how old they are) and watch this show.

• Jackson says:

Wow, you have bad taste.