Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (2,195)

• voted for the lovely Ziva David, but wouldn’t be sad if Kate Beckett won. Both are equally deserving of the top spot.

I really don’t get the “concept” that you can make your favorite look better by putting down her opponent.

I am sure that “Kate” & “Ziva” both would be disappointed that their fans are behaving like toddlers.

Comment by Gwen – December 26, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone but Ziva please. Her numbers jumped about 30 percentage points in the space of about 10 minutes when she was up against Sarah Walker. I’m guessing that this may happen again since there might be some kind of bot voting or influential people wanting the winners to be Ziva and Tony. Until the suspicious unbelievable jump in her numbers came along, this was a fun poll. Now it’s pretty hard to trust the results. At least she is only gaining a more believable number of points per hour this time. No one’s numbers jumped that much or that quickly even when they were promoted on Facebook.

Comment by Doubtful – December 26, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!! :) Definately Ziva!

Comment by Emily – December 26, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i completely agree! I was the worlds biggest (okay, maybe not) ziva fan, but lately she’s just been depressing me. I miss 4th 5th and 6th season ziva. my vote goes to Beckett, because she’s my new favorite. Beckett FTW.

Comment by c. – December 26, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What does “crushable” mean in this context.
    I’d like to vote for Ziva.
    How do I do that?

Comment by Marten Kemp – December 26, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never watched Castle – I only have time for one show per week and I choose that to be NCIS. Maybe this summer when I have more time, I will start watching Castle, I am assuming it is out on DVD.
    Both Ziva and Kate are beautiful to look at, but since I know nothing about Kate and am a tried and true Ziva fan – gotta go with my Ziva.

Comment by NCISfan – December 26, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine Beckett, spicy like a peppert, sweet like a banana. Just like Stana.

Comment by Jolie – December 26, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my, my, my. such nastiness, on both sides of the fence. Kinda makes me glad my girl Brenda Lee got out early.

I came over to vote, but after reading the comments – I am sitting this one out – I want no part of this ugliness. 99% of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Really.

Comment by Brendalee – December 26, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is Ziva all the way. She is the best.

Comment by Cathy – December 26, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva

Comment by Laurel Canyonfan – December 26, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!

Comment by Laurel Canyonfan – December 26, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate all the way!!! She’s the best!!!!

Comment by Denise – December 26, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for ziva…she is the best!

Comment by Reta Abbott – December 26, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! I think she’s totally badass, and my guy roommates are okay with me watching NCIS nonstop because Ziva is “the hot one”! :)

Comment by Jocelyn – December 26, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • zi-va zi-va zi-va

Comment by kelly macneil – December 26, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My two favorite ladies. Can’t decide. Draw?

Comment by Seon – December 26, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!

Comment by Sarah – December 26, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KATE FTW! Beckett is the best thing I’ve seen so far in TV. I’m serious, her character, HER, she is just AMAZING!

Comment by Emma – December 26, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • beckett it is…..

Comment by beckett – December 26, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett all the way! <3

Comment by Hannah – December 26, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA

Comment by cheksea – December 26, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • are all crazy! I’m a fan too but this is too much! this is just for fun. you Should have more respect to the oposite fandom

Comment by Stanatic.luna – December 26, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE
    BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKETkATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE KATE
    BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET BECKET

Comment by aris ochoa – December 26, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I reali,reali hope Ziva wins as i like Ziva alot as she’s funny n has 2 pt uo wiv Tony winding herself n Tim McGee up. GUDLUCK ZIVA!!!!

Comment by TJ Bennett – December 26, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is stupid. I’m not trying to be rude but the woman isn’t very bright. Guy says his attackers were masked and she asks if he can id them. An African woman points out her husband’s photo and Ziva asks if she’s sure?! It’s her husband! She explains naturalization to Tony and Mcgee who probably offered it to people in exchange for their cooperation not to mention learned about it in high school! Declaring in front of a small child his father is a traitor despite no proof. And her invasion of peoples privacy especially Tony’s! Going through his desk or through a womans purse just because Tony flirted with her. Tony has no problem talking about his sex life when he wants too and doesn’t need Ziva to prod him. The woman is rude, pushy and annoying.

Comment by Tawrens – December 26, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KATE BECKETT SHE’S THA BOSS!!!WINS…;)

Comment by KateBeckett – December 26, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett is the obvious winner!!!!!!!!! She is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Comment by RavenCullen – December 26, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, obviously not. while we were watching Castle, NCIS Facebook struck and now Ziva is in the lead and pulling away quickly! So sad.

Comment by GoCastle – December 26, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What does Tony, McGee and Gibbs going to Africa to avenge Ziva’s supposed death have to do with this crushable poll?

Think I’ll keep my vote choice to myself. Both are cutie pies but I have to pick just one. In the spirit of peace I’ll keep my choice to myself.

Comment by Confused. – December 26, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody but Ziva!!! Go Kate Beckett!

Comment by TonyDinozzoFan – December 26, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to vote for Ziva! How do I actually vote?

Comment by Teetlesgirl – December 26, 2011 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett for the win!

She’s a well-rounded character with flaws and strengths that seem far more believable than the whole tired and stereotypical kick-a$$ ninja chick scenario.

Never could figure out why men gravitate to the kind of woman that, by definition, would never give them the time of day and would happily wipe the floor with them before they ever considered dating them. That’s hardly “crushable.”

Comment by Blix – December 26, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!!!!

Comment by Autumn – December 26, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon Ziva!

Comment by justin – December 26, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva.

Comment by Mike Gilbert – December 26, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!
    ジヴァ大好き(*≧∀≦*)

Comment by 凛 – December 26, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zivaaaa go kick her down

Comment by Trevor cox – December 26, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva deffinetaly shes the best

Comment by Emily – December 26, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!!! Alllll Day!!!! She’s noooooot to be slept on… Or with!!! Soooo don’t mess with her!!!

Comment by Yavette – December 26, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t vote on this one, they’re both awesome!!

Comment by Shannon – December 26, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva

Comment by patricia – December 26, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!

Comment by Stephanie – December 26, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COME ON, NCIS FANS! Ziva is BA and needs to win!

Comment by Gabrielle – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the one

Comment by Jay wagner – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best’nn

Comment by Rox – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ziva ftw :) her fearless emotions show a great character and shes got a bad@ss attitude!

Comment by Emilia – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva should win hands down!!!!!

Comment by Dan oldham – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ALL THE WAY

Comment by Diane – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva baby all the way!

Comment by Sarah – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva!

Comment by cheryl suchy – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that not true u suck she is awesome :( GO ZIVA!!!!:)

Comment by emily – December 26, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post