Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. vollisar says:

Kate is lovely, but Ziva is gorgeous. Ziva captures my attention like no other female character ever has. Please don’t pay any attention to the 5 or 10 people who hang out on the internet to bash Ziva at every opportunity. They are not representative of the 10s of millions of fans worldwide who love Ziva!

2. MCP says:

Who is taking anything seriously? Did you miss the sarcasm or just not get it ? Would not even vote doesn’ t change my opinin on who is crushworthy, other people’s choices aren’t going to affect that I don’t need a silly poll to know my law enforcement crush is in the military, works as a police officer and puts his life on the line every day…….not a fictional character playing pretend. God Bless the real life heroes and hope you all have a happy new year

3. LJ Gibbs says:

Love, Love, Love the Ziver!

4. aris ochoa says:

Mi voto es KATE KATE KATE

5. gjk says:

Well, I love Nathan Fillion so Beckett it is :)

6. Sophia says:

Kate Beckett are 100x more beautiful than Ziva, sorry! AND SHE WINS!!!

7. gabr says:

I don’t really watch Castle, but I loooove Firefly and vote Beckett. Yep, my logic might be a bit on a twisted side

• MS says:

I have to say you have excellent logic gabr. I am lovin it! Firefly was something else wasn’t it – very good show? Nathan Fillion logic voted for Beckett too!

8. notarealpolldipsh*ts says:

LMAO @ ALL of you who take stupid online polls so seriously.

• Oh Dear says:

@LMAO – well seemingly you took it seriously enough to come on here and make a comment lol. Sooooooooooooo nuff said!

9. notarealpolldipsh*ts says:

LMAO @ ALL of you who take stupid online polls so seriously. When they are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!

10. Crystal says:

Voting for Ziva.

11. Crazy says:

Senior “may” be on Team Tiva but Junior isn’t. His reaction was funny. Technically, Tiva could also be Tim + Tiva. I know people call that ship McGiva, but wouldn’t it be hysterical if TPTB gave us Tiva, but it was Tim and Ziva?

12. Crazy says:

Senior “may” be on Team Tiva, but going by Junior’s reaction, he isn’t. Technically, Tim and Ziva could be called Tiva, even though fans can that pairing McGiva. It would be hysterical if TPTB gave us Tiva but it was Tim+Ziva.

13. aris ochoa says:

becket- stana

14. loveziva says:

Ziva!!!!!

15. Danny B says:

Hands down Ziva! Never mess w/ the best. That’s one women to never mess with. She kicks butt & looks good doing it!

16. AhUh says:

Woah, where’s the new votes for Ziva coming from? As I just finished voting, Beckett was 67.32%, and I refresh several times, and it decreases to 67.06% within 3 minutes! Though this is small change, but to make that much of a change, you need a lot of people to vote in a short amount of time. Yet, the comments area is still at 535?

17. Michelle says:

ZIVA DAVID IS A BEAST!!!!! So Ziva it is(:

18. Monique says:

I want Ziva!

19. Rae says:

It should have been Sarah Walker! But since Sarah didn’t win, Beckett ftw.

20. Diamond says:

Ziva Ziva Ziva!!!!

21. Tracy says:

Ziva!!!! Ziva!!!!! Ziva!!!!

22. NJ says:

…AND THE CHEATING OF NCIS FANS BEGINS! How unusual! In 10 minutes up with more than 1 percent.

• NCISDar says:

“Well, hey, that’s not nice to say. Can’t you put it any other way?” …as Michael Weatherly wrote in one of his songs. Speaking of Michael , he tweeted the link to this poll and after that, Ziva started gaining. So no cheating going on that I can see.

• NoChance says:

Michael hasn’t tweeted it, his last couple of tweets were a Merry Christmas to Pauley and a few general Merry Christmas messages. He hasn’t been on Twitter all day today. Brian tweeted the link earlier today.

• NCISDar says:

I’m sorry to disagree, NoChance. Michael retweeted a message with the TVline link at 12:44pm Central Time (10:44 PST). I get text notification of his tweets only so I have an exact time stamp for them.

• yeschance says:

actually, he did retweet the link to the poll. You might want to go back and recheck your timeline – it’s on mine.

• tonylover says:

oh yes he did. Maybe he is hiding his tweets from you because YOU ARE A HATER!!!!

• NCISDar says:

Was that really necessary? An honest question and an understandable reason as to why NoChance missed the tweet, and you have to get snarky? Who is the real Hater here?

• NoChance says:

What does not finding someone crushable have to do with hating? Only living thing I hate is are Palmetto bugs. And why attack me by yelling? I didn’t do that to you and won’t.

• NoChance says:

Thank you NCISDar, you’re my kind of fan. We might have a different opinion but we can still be nice to each other. I just didn’t see the re-tweet and I misunderstood thinking Michael had started a tweet on this subject. I only have my settings set to get an email if someone retweets one of my tweets.

• Peacenotwarplease says:

NJ – your right I believe. Some one or ones of the NCIS fans are using some means of doctoring the poll votes again – but they are being more subtle about it this time. I

NJ you are right I believe – the poll is being doctored yet again! They are just being more subtle about it this time. You didn’t really believe that after what happened with Sarah that someone/ones of the cheat/cheaters among the NCIS fans would allow Stana to win did you? People questioned it during the last poll, and got sworn at and abuse from MCIS fans for calling it. TV line should have sorted this after the last thread Sarah/Ziva – and come out and said

Who is Michael Weatherly and what does he have to do with all this?

• Peacenotwarplease says:

Oh right, I just found out who Michael Weatherley is, I apologise to him. But after the furore in the Sarah/Ziva SF, and the NCIS website that described how to cheat – I had my doubts. So I will leave it there and say no more – SOZ!

23. Tracy says:

Ziva!!! Cote DePablo!!!!!!

24. 001ncis says:

Ziva is the best…love to watch her put down the bad guys on NCIS!

25. Hmmm... says:

I wonder how this vote would be going if TPTB didn’t turn Ziva into a traitor and have her assault/accuse Tony of murder at the end of season 6?

I miss early Ziva, I really, really do.

26. skylar says:

ZIVA HANDS DOWN

27. Faith says:

Ziva is pretty, smart, funny and can kick bootie. Go Ziva

28. Sarah says:

Kate Beckett is my girl crush, always.

29. Leigh says:

Ziva rules!

30. Castle says:

Will keep voting for my future wife, Kate. You’re doing great, honey!

31. Richard Castle says:

Kate Beckett is absolutely flawless. She deserves all the votes. Don’t tell anyone I said that.

32. Kim says:

Ziva all the way. She can kick some major butt.:)

33. Calm down guys says:

Everyone take a chill pill!!! If Kate wins, Ziva fans will still think Ziva deserved to win and that she is prettier. If Ziva wins, people will still think Kate was prettier and should have one.. This is a fun poll, calm your flippers!!! Good day sir:)

34. Kate says:

Ziva is by far the best! If she took down Kensi and Mac.

35. Cathy says:

Go Ziva for the win.

36. rule change again says:

Call me cynical but 72 hours for the final.voting round while only 48 for the preliminaries and I reel the tvline wants to make sure that they get there predetermined winner.
    All.that extra time for the voting bots…
    Still, Kate gets my vote.

• Yul says:

Are you seriously accusing tvline on loading the dice so to speak?

Come on, this craziness has gone on long enough. I hope tvline has learned from this and allows voting only no comments in their next poll.

Comments are ugly based & hurtful.

37. Sofia says:

Kate Beckett !!

38. Eileen says:

Go Cote!!!! NCIS rocks!!

39. Nan says:

I see the haters are out in force. All 12 of them. Guess they were in hiding until the pre appointed time.

Haters gonna hate.

40. Paul says:

Someone’s cheating

• Mari says:

NCIS fans, they increased Ziva numbers in 3% in just one hour.

• Wendy says:

Huh, maybe it has something to do with folks getting home from the holiday. I just got home from traveling, I just voted. I am sure there are plenty of others just like me.

Why do people cry foul when they lose a little ground? Think of a horse race – sometimes the winner is the last out of the gate. It’s not about who starts strong, but who finishes strong.

• NJ says:

I agree! NCIS fans, again. I think they cheat in every poll ever posted. Apparently that’s the only way they can win.

41. Alicia says:

GO ZIVA!!! She’s definitely going to win!!!

42. John H. says:

Michael Weatherly, Brian Diezten and Diane Neal tweeted this link to vote for Ziva. It’s not over until it’s over. NCIS Facebook will post a link soon.

• NoChance says:

Just went through Michael and Diane’s tweets dating back to Friday (before this poll started) and can’t find any tweets with the link to this poll. Saw Brian’s earlier today.

• NCISDar says:

Just in case you didn’t see my reply above – Michael retweeted a message with the TVline link, so that may be why you didn’t see it. I get text message notification of all of Michael’s tweets (including those messages he retweets). My text message notification of the TVline retweet by Michael time stamps it at 12:44PM CST (10:44AM PST)

• yeschance says:

ah, sorry to burst your bubble – but it’s there – look again.

43. John H. says:

Michael Weatherly, Brian Dietzen and Diane Neal tweeted to vote for Ziva against Beckett! NCIS Facebok will post a link soon. This poll isn’t over until it’s over.

44. Melyssa Davis says:

I vote for Zeva

45. NJ says:

46. Mark says:

Matt mitovich editor of tvline has commented on the nastiness of fans in this poll. Maybe we should all take a good long look in the mirror and decide if we really want to be known as the fandom with bad fans. And I am speaking of both Castle & NCIS because both are behaving badly.

• Oh Dear says:

@Mark – There are people commenting who are neither Castle nor NCIS fans, so you cannot say some comments are indicative of bad behaviour of the NCIS or Castle. Besides I don’t see what the big deal is – polls like these engender passion, and apart from a few OTT comments, the MAJORITY of commenters have been OK with their comments. Can’t blame the many for the few surely – lol?

47. Karen Davis says:

Ziva’s the best!!!’

48. Mary says:

Beckett – forever!!! She’s the most crushable for me.

49. Darin says:

Ziva because she is trained like special forces.