Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (2,195)

• Kate is lovely, but Ziva is gorgeous. Ziva captures my attention like no other female character ever has. Please don’t pay any attention to the 5 or 10 people who hang out on the internet to bash Ziva at every opportunity. They are not representative of the 10s of millions of fans worldwide who love Ziva!

Comment by vollisar – December 26, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is taking anything seriously? Did you miss the sarcasm or just not get it ? Would not even vote doesn’ t change my opinin on who is crushworthy, other people’s choices aren’t going to affect that I don’t need a silly poll to know my law enforcement crush is in the military, works as a police officer and puts his life on the line every day…….not a fictional character playing pretend. God Bless the real life heroes and hope you all have a happy new year

Comment by MCP – December 26, 2011 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, Love, Love the Ziver!

Comment by LJ Gibbs – December 26, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mi voto es KATE KATE KATE

Comment by aris ochoa – December 26, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I love Nathan Fillion so Beckett it is :)

Comment by gjk – December 26, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett are 100x more beautiful than Ziva, sorry! AND SHE WINS!!!

Comment by Sophia – December 26, 2011 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t really watch Castle, but I loooove Firefly and vote Beckett. Yep, my logic might be a bit on a twisted side

Comment by gabr – December 26, 2011 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to say you have excellent logic gabr. I am lovin it! Firefly was something else wasn’t it – very good show? Nathan Fillion logic voted for Beckett too!

Comment by MS – December 26, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO @ ALL of you who take stupid online polls so seriously.

Comment by notarealpolldipsh*ts – December 26, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @LMAO – well seemingly you took it seriously enough to come on here and make a comment lol. Sooooooooooooo nuff said!

Comment by Oh Dear – December 26, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMAO @ ALL of you who take stupid online polls so seriously. When they are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!

Comment by notarealpolldipsh*ts – December 26, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voting for Ziva.

Comment by Crystal – December 26, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Senior “may” be on Team Tiva but Junior isn’t. His reaction was funny. Technically, Tiva could also be Tim + Tiva. I know people call that ship McGiva, but wouldn’t it be hysterical if TPTB gave us Tiva, but it was Tim and Ziva?

Comment by Crazy – December 26, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • then you’d see a mass exodus of hardcore fans.

Comment by oh yeah – December 26, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not if it was at the end of the series, like some folks are saying.

Comment by Crazy – December 26, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Senior “may” be on Team Tiva, but going by Junior’s reaction, he isn’t. Technically, Tim and Ziva could be called Tiva, even though fans can that pairing McGiva. It would be hysterical if TPTB gave us Tiva but it was Tim+Ziva.

Comment by Crazy – December 26, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • becket- stana

Comment by aris ochoa – December 26, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!!

Comment by loveziva – December 26, 2011 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hands down Ziva! Never mess w/ the best. That’s one women to never mess with. She kicks butt & looks good doing it!

Comment by Danny B – December 26, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woah, where’s the new votes for Ziva coming from? As I just finished voting, Beckett was 67.32%, and I refresh several times, and it decreases to 67.06% within 3 minutes! Though this is small change, but to make that much of a change, you need a lot of people to vote in a short amount of time. Yet, the comments area is still at 535?

Comment by AhUh – December 26, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not everyone who votes – comments. Good grief, some people have the reasoning skills & common sense of field mice.

Comment by Getaclue – December 26, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA DAVID IS A BEAST!!!!! So Ziva it is(:

Comment by Michelle – December 26, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Ziva!

Comment by Monique – December 26, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It should have been Sarah Walker! But since Sarah didn’t win, Beckett ftw.

Comment by Rae – December 26, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva Ziva Ziva!!!!

Comment by Diamond – December 26, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!! Ziva!!!!! Ziva!!!!

Comment by Tracy – December 26, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …AND THE CHEATING OF NCIS FANS BEGINS! How unusual! In 10 minutes up with more than 1 percent.

Comment by NJ – December 26, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Well, hey, that’s not nice to say. Can’t you put it any other way?” …as Michael Weatherly wrote in one of his songs. Speaking of Michael , he tweeted the link to this poll and after that, Ziva started gaining. So no cheating going on that I can see.

Comment by NCISDar – December 26, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Michael hasn’t tweeted it, his last couple of tweets were a Merry Christmas to Pauley and a few general Merry Christmas messages. He hasn’t been on Twitter all day today. Brian tweeted the link earlier today.

Comment by NoChance – December 26, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m sorry to disagree, NoChance. Michael retweeted a message with the TVline link at 12:44pm Central Time (10:44 PST). I get text notification of his tweets only so I have an exact time stamp for them.

Comment by NCISDar – December 26, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • actually, he did retweet the link to the poll. You might want to go back and recheck your timeline – it’s on mine.

Comment by yeschance – December 26, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks. I don’t get notified of Re-tweets unless someone has retweeted something I tweeted.

Comment by NoChance – December 26, 2011 02:48 PM PDT
        • oh yes he did. Maybe he is hiding his tweets from you because YOU ARE A HATER!!!!

Comment by tonylover – December 26, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Was that really necessary? An honest question and an understandable reason as to why NoChance missed the tweet, and you have to get snarky? Who is the real Hater here?

Comment by NCISDar – December 26, 2011 02:52 PM PDT
          • What does not finding someone crushable have to do with hating? Only living thing I hate is are Palmetto bugs. And why attack me by yelling? I didn’t do that to you and won’t.

Comment by NoChance – December 26, 2011 02:52 PM PDT
          • Thank you NCISDar, you’re my kind of fan. We might have a different opinion but we can still be nice to each other. I just didn’t see the re-tweet and I misunderstood thinking Michael had started a tweet on this subject. I only have my settings set to get an email if someone retweets one of my tweets.

Comment by NoChance – December 26, 2011 03:31 PM PDT
    • NJ – your right I believe. Some one or ones of the NCIS fans are using some means of doctoring the poll votes again – but they are being more subtle about it this time. I

NJ you are right I believe – the poll is being doctored yet again! They are just being more subtle about it this time. You didn’t really believe that after what happened with Sarah that someone/ones of the cheat/cheaters among the NCIS fans would allow Stana to win did you? People questioned it during the last poll, and got sworn at and abuse from MCIS fans for calling it. TV line should have sorted this after the last thread Sarah/Ziva – and come out and said

Who is Michael Weatherly and what does he have to do with all this?

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 26, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh right, I just found out who Michael Weatherley is, I apologise to him. But after the furore in the Sarah/Ziva SF, and the NCIS website that described how to cheat – I had my doubts. So I will leave it there and say no more – SOZ!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 26, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!! Cote DePablo!!!!!!

Comment by Tracy – December 26, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best…love to watch her put down the bad guys on NCIS!

Comment by 001ncis – December 26, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder how this vote would be going if TPTB didn’t turn Ziva into a traitor and have her assault/accuse Tony of murder at the end of season 6?

I miss early Ziva, I really, really do.

Comment by Hmmm... – December 26, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA HANDS DOWN

Comment by skylar – December 26, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is pretty, smart, funny and can kick bootie. Go Ziva

Comment by Faith – December 26, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett is my girl crush, always.

Comment by Sarah – December 26, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!

Comment by S. – December 26, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva rules!

Comment by Leigh – December 26, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will keep voting for my future wife, Kate. You’re doing great, honey!

Comment by Castle – December 26, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …wife? Honey? Castle…

Comment by Kate – December 26, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kate! I- err- ummm…

Comment by Castle – December 26, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you need to *ask* me a certain question before you can actually call me your wife…kitten ;)

Comment by Kate – December 26, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *dead but keeps voting for Kate from grave*

Comment by Castle – December 26, 2011 11:52 AM PDT
          • *dead but keeps voting for Kate from the grave*

Comment by Castle – December 26, 2011 11:53 AM PDT
    • More like…a future restraining order.

Comment by Ummm – December 26, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett is absolutely flawless. She deserves all the votes. Don’t tell anyone I said that.

Comment by Richard Castle – December 26, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way. She can kick some major butt.:)

Comment by Kim – December 26, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone take a chill pill!!! If Kate wins, Ziva fans will still think Ziva deserved to win and that she is prettier. If Ziva wins, people will still think Kate was prettier and should have one.. This is a fun poll, calm your flippers!!! Good day sir:)

Comment by Calm down guys – December 26, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is by far the best! If she took down Kensi and Mac.

Comment by Kate – December 26, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva for the win.

Comment by Cathy – December 26, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Call me cynical but 72 hours for the final.voting round while only 48 for the preliminaries and I reel the tvline wants to make sure that they get there predetermined winner.
    All.that extra time for the voting bots…
    Still, Kate gets my vote.

Comment by rule change again – December 26, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you seriously accusing tvline on loading the dice so to speak?

Come on, this craziness has gone on long enough. I hope tvline has learned from this and allows voting only no comments in their next poll.

Comments are ugly based & hurtful.

Comment by Yul – December 26, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett !!

Comment by Sofia – December 26, 2011 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Cote!!!! NCIS rocks!!

Comment by Eileen – December 26, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see the haters are out in force. All 12 of them. Guess they were in hiding until the pre appointed time.

Haters gonna hate.

Comment by Nan – December 26, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone’s cheating

Comment by Paul – December 26, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who?

Comment by Question – December 26, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS fans, they increased Ziva numbers in 3% in just one hour.

Comment by Mari – December 26, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Huh, maybe it has something to do with folks getting home from the holiday. I just got home from traveling, I just voted. I am sure there are plenty of others just like me.

Why do people cry foul when they lose a little ground? Think of a horse race – sometimes the winner is the last out of the gate. It’s not about who starts strong, but who finishes strong.

Comment by Wendy – December 26, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! NCIS fans, again. I think they cheat in every poll ever posted. Apparently that’s the only way they can win.

Comment by NJ – December 26, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO ZIVA!!! She’s definitely going to win!!!

Comment by Alicia – December 26, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Weatherly, Brian Diezten and Diane Neal tweeted this link to vote for Ziva. It’s not over until it’s over. NCIS Facebook will post a link soon.

Comment by John H. – December 26, 2011 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just went through Michael and Diane’s tweets dating back to Friday (before this poll started) and can’t find any tweets with the link to this poll. Saw Brian’s earlier today.

Comment by NoChance – December 26, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just in case you didn’t see my reply above – Michael retweeted a message with the TVline link, so that may be why you didn’t see it. I get text message notification of all of Michael’s tweets (including those messages he retweets). My text message notification of the TVline retweet by Michael time stamps it at 12:44PM CST (10:44AM PST)

Comment by NCISDar – December 26, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ah, sorry to burst your bubble – but it’s there – look again.

Comment by yeschance – December 26, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Weatherly, Brian Dietzen and Diane Neal tweeted to vote for Ziva against Beckett! NCIS Facebok will post a link soon. This poll isn’t over until it’s over.

Comment by John H. – December 26, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Zeva

Comment by Melyssa Davis – December 26, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by NJ – December 26, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt mitovich editor of tvline has commented on the nastiness of fans in this poll. Maybe we should all take a good long look in the mirror and decide if we really want to be known as the fandom with bad fans. And I am speaking of both Castle & NCIS because both are behaving badly.

Comment by Mark – December 26, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Mark – There are people commenting who are neither Castle nor NCIS fans, so you cannot say some comments are indicative of bad behaviour of the NCIS or Castle. Besides I don’t see what the big deal is – polls like these engender passion, and apart from a few OTT comments, the MAJORITY of commenters have been OK with their comments. Can’t blame the many for the few surely – lol?

Comment by Oh Dear – December 28, 2011 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva’s the best!!!’

Comment by Karen Davis – December 26, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett – forever!!! She’s the most crushable for me.

Comment by Mary – December 26, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva because she is trained like special forces.

Comment by Darin – December 26, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post