Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. NCISCASTLEFAN says:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a good day in general.

Voted for my favorite, but it was a hard decision as both women are equally deserving of the title as most crushable and I love both shows.

2. Holly says:

Kate Beckett gets my vote! She’s beautiful, intelligent, strong, … The list could go on and on.

3. Castleaddict101 says:

Kate Beckett all the way…

4. bitterchuckfansgetlost says:

ZIVA! will somebody please post a video of her singing with the blue dress when she was doing undercovers in Morocco? That should get guys voting. heck it got me hooked! her back. oh my Lord!

• ohyeah says:

did you mean this?

i’m with you, buddy. the sight of her back makes me want to do funny things….and dang she sings! kate’s hot but ziva oh ziva you just turn me on like no other woman can.

5. Parker says:

Ziva is THE MOST CRUSHABLE in my book.
    Taking nothing away from Beckett who is mighty fine in her own right and I think I could crush on her if my heart didn’t belong to Ziva.
    Both beautiful, kick ass law enforcement hotties.

6. Carla says:

Let’s please dispense with all the unpleasantries. Can’t we just vote for our favorites, write a comment to show our support and move on the down road.

7. Sandra says:

Ziva Rocks!!

8. Lady Heather says:

I don’t normally participate in these type of things and reading the comments here remind me of why I don’t.
    You people do realize you are talking about fictional characters in a TV show right? You are acting like these are real people making cognizant decisions. I like a good TV show and I want to be entertained, but by golly – most of you all don’t be able to separate fact from fiction.
    Maybe that inability is what separates a dedicated viewer from a fan-natic.

9. votevotevote says:

kate’s pretty awesome too but my heart, soul and all my possessions (if she wants them) belong to ziva/cote. her face, her hair, her sexy back, her legs, her sexy behind, her cute accent, her kick-assness, her messing up american idioms in a rather adorable way…i could go on and on and on…ziva you will be the end of me!

10. sdfklje says:

LOL this made my day!

11. gibbslaptony says:

Ziva FTW!!!!

12. Zeeva says:

Gow do you vote?

13. zivaaa says:

ziva/cote will you please marry me? i got hooked on NCIS the moment you walked into my bullpen. and it helped that ur brother Ari is the most badass villain i’ve seen on TV so far. :D

14. notMichael says:

here we are again, Mike! same ol’ ziva bashing. tsk tsk tsk its Christmas time. give it a rest old mad. we all know you’re in love with ziva. oh yes you are, yes you are. admit it. yiheeee LOL stop it already. for the sake of the Christmas season and your sanity. its ungentlemanlike. :)

15. lovekatebut says:

kate is cute and crushable but i’m in love with ziva david! she can sing me to sleep anytime. so i voted for ziva. wait, this is a “crushes” tournament so should i have voted to kate? i’m confused. hahaha but if i was a fictional character i would take the bullet for ziva. and she can kick my ass afterwards for trying to save her. yes she’s hot like that. *skips off to my happy place singing ziva all the way*

16. Charles says:

Beckett is the best, no matter who her rival is.

17. MCP says:

NCIS fans will turn out for Ziva, unlike the rest of the voters who seem to think that this site and apparently the internet is solely their domain things to do besides sit and wait for the next round * insert sarcasm here* so much nastiness and hatred toward Cote de Pablo and for what reason? Because her fans outnumbered Yvonne’s………. wow two lovely ladies and neither of them get a doggone thing for “winning” this poll ridiculous how seriously some people are taking a meaningless title when none of the actors or actresses involved even are aware of its existence!

• Oh Dear says:

Wow-za LOL, nobody seems to be taking it more seriously than you MCP. Ziva hatred don’t make me laugh. Also the actors are aware of these polls – otherwise NF and Tony wouldn’t have had their own fun time online about it in SF. Lighten up eh and enjoy the holidays! Kate Beckett you ROCK!

18. feliciacastle says:

definitely Kate Beckett. Ziva fans are being mean sometimes -_-

19. lskdfiga says:

to each is own, buddy. kate’s all yours. :)

20. Maria says:

Go Ziva! The most beautiful woman on TV, We love you.

21. Ziva4ever says:

I had no intention of voting in this poll because well it is stupid, but the anti-Ziva contingent has convinced me to do more than vote……I will break out the I-pad, the laptops, the desktops, and the androids and any other device that allows me to cast a vote for Ziva, simply because well I can and it will annoy the haters who are just voting against her cause her show kicks serious azz

• Oh dear says:

Glad to know you have got that much time on your hands. Wow you are desperate aren’t you? And paranoid about non existant Ziva haters it seems.

• againstthe12 says:

non-existent? where have you been? The contingency of 12 is bent on telling the world that Ziva is evil incarnate. Poor little dears are fighting a losing battle. They are sitting in their little hate forum crying about the fact that Ziva has made it this far. They have been realativley quiet this round (or disguised)because of fan backlash.

• Joy says:

The anti-Ziva contingent consists of 12 people out of how many millions who watch NCIS, and you feel the need to bash them because…? And report on their activities because…? 12 people out of millions upon millions of fans is non-existent (statistically ‘0’ actually), and yet you are waging your own campaign as your name implies “againstthe12″. Wow! That makes no sense at all. Why are you afraid of them?

• Oh Dear says:

I’m with you Joy, I don’t see the logic in bashing the 12 either lol! If the 12 are backing Beckett as a result, I am perfectly fine with that.

• Crazy says:

Oh wow, seriously? You think that there are only 12 people who don’t like Ziva? There are a few (12?) who are extremely vociferous in their hatred, but trust me, there are many more. You guys are extremely arrogant.

22. lovechuck says:

Gotta vote for Ziva anywoman who can takedown Sarah Walker simply by wearing khakis and an NCIS jacket and not lingerie and heels or black leather definitely deserves to win…. because as hot as Sarah is she is flaunted in our faces with her skimpy outfits and tight clothes, while Ziva manages to ooze sex out of every pore every word every step without ever having to dress in less than her male co-stars, and THAT is the definition of sexy, a woman who just IS without effort the hottest creature in the room…..ladies and gentlemen I give you Ziva David, who is just as sexy in a pair of khaki pants, boots and baseball cap as she is in a sultry evening gown, or a swimsuit…….It is not the obvious that makes Ziva sexy it is the exotic easy unassuming way that she doesn’t even know how truly hot she is!

23. zitotheva says:

ziva all the way. no bikini/sexy dress needed. i was even turned on when she was wearing a full gear army combat uniform holding a huge gun. hotness!

24. max says:

Beautiful Ziva, thank you for making NCIS a must see show for my family.

25. K says:

Kate Beckett FTW! Never watched NCIS (I’ll have to check it out, though), so the choice is hands down for me. :)

26. Caskettftw says:

Stana deserves this so much more. Yeah Pablo has been on so much longer but Stana Katic has done a phenomenal job with Kate Beckett. More than any actress I’ve ever seen, she’s taken over the character and personalized her for each and every viewer Castle has. The depth and perception and vulnerbility, strenght that is Kate Beckett show through. Pablo is a good actress but she doesn’t love her character, doesn’t have the same passion and understanding with Ziva that Stana does with Kate Beckett.

27. He-Touches-Things says:

For me, Ziva is pretty, but Beckett is GORGEOUS!

And for those who think the Ziva/Sarah comments were nasty, you should have seen the anti-Beckett venom in her previous matchups! This is pretty tame so far… And I won’t say anything against Ziva; I have nothing against her, the actress or her fans. I just think Kate Beckett/Stana Katic is the most alluring and overall the most attractive one in the whole tournament.

28. Eli says:

BECKETT ALL THE WAY!!

29. Reyane says:

Beckett. Always Beckett…also helps that I just came off an all day long marathon of the first season of Castle.

30. apor says:

Beckett!!!!!!! I like Ziva, but Beckett gets my vote.

31. NovakJovanovic7 says:

Well,this was expected.Kate is winning fair and square.Character,charm,personality,deep soul eyes…..SHE IS THE GENUINE BEAUTY!!!!

32. clover says:

definitely kate <3

33. Alglaz says:

I like both characters but like Kate more.

34. funnypeople says:

Some people are taking these comments to seriously. “ziva dodges bullets and kate takes them in the chest” that is funny and probably a joke. Stana didn’t actually get shot! There is no need to attack. “Stana is real” ” …but her face” Also pretty sure this was meant as a joke. ‘The whole ziva sucks/ is unpopular thing’ be the better person. Insults aren’t needed! Everyone needs to calm down and just vote for the one they want to win. This poll wasn’t meant to have people insulting each other. Smile and enjoy life:-) Ps voted for Ziva:-)

• feliciacastle says:

probably. but that “not her face” jokes is not funny at all. that’s not a joke. that’s insulting. seriously.

35. daylight says:

ZIVAAAAA THE BEST !!!

36. Lauren says:

Beckett. Duh.

37. Laura says:

They’re just TV characters. People need to chill out/take a joke.
    (VOTE KB!)

38. ZIVA DAVID !CANADA! says:

Cote de Pablo is the most AMAZING! Actress ever. Im only 14 and she is my idol. I swear I watch the show religiously, she’s is the reason I watch NCIS. Michael Weatherly was the winner for Men, what if Cote de Pablo was the winner for women? That would just be awesome. Ziva is beautiful, exotic, and just plain badass. Im pretty sure if she didnt have a red mini cooper, she’d be riding a Harley. Her character is so dynamic. Over the years she has evolved from a Mossad assassin to an American citizen. I mean, sure I miss the more agrivated Ziva, but I find that the writers/director are kind of bringing that back (reference to “New Born King” with the gun scene, that was mind blowing for me.) Obviously, my rambling has proba my said who I am going to vote for.
    The amazing, exotic, beautiful, talented, one and only… ZIVA DAVID!

39. pleganant. says:

omg what is this war between the fandoms? Can’t we just love both shows ? My vote goes to Kate Beckett because of her transitions throughout the seasons of Castle, on how her character grew throughout the years, and of course because of Stana’s powerful portrayal of her character. Rude comments are definitely not necessary. Shame on those who think that one show is better than the other.

40. Chloe says:

In my opinion, Beckett’s more crushable. She’s hot and beautiful, smart, badass, classy and just a bit slutty. That is all I need.
    KATE FREAKING BECKETT GUYS! ♥

41. Carol says:

love both characters but had to vote for beckett over ziva but would not care if ziva won both stunning in there own right

42. maggie says:

i have just read all 5 pages of comments and think its such a shame that some people stop watching a really good programme because one person leaves and someone new comes in,i have watched every single episode of NCIS ans Castle,i didnt stop watching Castle even though i think its stupid having a woman in charge that wants to be called SIR,i dont like her character but i love the rest of them,why have so many of you got a down on Ziva,she was lucky enough to get into NCIS,these are both good programmes,theres no need to be derogetory about a person because yo dont like them ,just vote for the other one and grow up

43. IMO says:

Ziva is a cartoon caricature – a really poorly written character. Her super skills and constant tragedies make me embarrassed for the show. I don’t watch it like I used to because it has turned into the Ziva and Gibbs show. No one else gets the danger scenes anymore. It has ruined the show. Go Kate!!!

44. MCP says:

Apparently you missed the day in school when they taught what sarcasm meant, seriously, WHO CARES? Is it going to change anyone’s opinion on who they think is the most crushable, the hottest ever? Ask some and without hesitation they will answer Joe Mannix and Angie Dickinson’s POLICE WOMAN it is all in the eye of the beholder and generational and will not change one person’ s opinion!

45. Jenna says:

Go Kate!!!!!!!!

46. aris ochoa says:

Kate Becket la mejor

47. Ziva4ever says:

Takes secinds to vote, and seriouslt, nonexistent. Have you read the anybody but Ziva, she can’t acr nothing but a wobbly chin comments.??? The Ziva/Cote hate is rampant so if i can’t sleep and my fingers whilst surfing the net came upoj a ooll which named the hottest Latina on TV and had a comment area full of comments rxpounding all the reasons why she shouldn’t win only natural I wil lvote for her as often as I can she most CERTAINLY belongs at the end with her teammate NCIS VERY SPECIAL AGENT Anthony DiNozzo!

48. Ziva4ever says:

My apologies for the typos glasses are broken :)

49. Paula says:

This site is only trying to get loads of hits. That’s why Michael Weatherly who has a twitter account and listed a link three times a day beat out poor Gibbs. Mark Harmon doesn’t have a twitter page. In the real world Gibbs wins by a mile. Ziva (Cote ) does not have twitter and is not desperatly pushing to win this crazy poll.

• LieByImplication says:

@Paula – This is an interesting type of lie you’ve told here – the lie by implication. No-one can really pin you down and say that you said that Ziva’s competitors have been using twitter to try to get votes, but the implication is clear – and utterly untrue. Anyone who takes the time to check (as I did), can in a few seconds find out that Stana has not only not tweeted since 17 Dec when she went on a well-deserved holiday, but can actually go back through her few tweets over the last several weeks and ascertain that she has given absolutely no indication that she is aware this poll even exists. And a quick glance at Yvonne’s twitter (from Ziva’s previous round) shows that her only tweet since 10 Dec was about her holiday, so she was probably equally oblivious of this poll. I can’t be bothered to go further back and check anyone else’s, but you get my drift… (And can I just say that these women’s characters’ names are all MUCH easier to spell than their real names!)

• NCISDar says:

Don’t be tellin’ tall tales, Paula. Michael never campaigned for himself against Mark on Twitter and made only one comment about it after the polls closed on that particular race. And in the Tony/Castle race both actors had fun on Twitter with that. And what’s wrong with using Twitter anyway? And, finally, Ziva is not without her resources – a Facebook campaign on a site with 13-14 million people – which was used to push Ziva in her win over Sarah hardly puts Ziva at a disadvantage. I’m sure you’ll see it in action today or tomorrow.

• truth says:

Cote’s not on Twitter because she’s afraid of the crazy fans.

• ncisfan4evr says:

Paula, please get your facts straight. Michael Weatherly posted the link once, and made it quite clear from the get-go that it was all in good fun. And that was after Nathan Fillion posted to his over 1 million followers(Michael had about 40K at the time). The thing about Michael’s contest is that Weatherly had a good time with it, and made interactions with his fans FUN. The Ziva contest has just been ugly from the start, and both sides are to blame. I certainly don’t advocate the hate, but the ridiculous urgency that some Ziva fans have about her “needing” to win is downright pathetic. At this point, I don’t think it matters who wins, because both sides are losers.

50. yep says:

I love these 2 shows and their characters. I voted for Tony all the way and he won. He is so adorable and hysterically funny. Love how he and Ziza play off each other. Tony is priceless.
    Castle is the same way. He is adorable and gives Beckett all she can handle. She has so many layers to her character and love her reactions to Castle. Loved the mst recently seen episode where they are locked up in a cellar with a tiger. Love the way the these 2 actors reacte toward each other. It is priceless. So yeah, Kate Beckett all the way.