Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (2,195)

• just wait until NCIS posts something on their wall. then ziva will win by a landslide. becuase last time i checked Castle has 2,118,213 fans. NCIS has how many? oh yeah! NCIS has 13,681,673 fans!!!!

Comment by NCIS FTW – December 25, 2011 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mmmmm – Castle has so many other fans – in their millions and a real lot in Europe. That doesn’t matter though, because it is not just NCIS/Castle fans voting, it is fans of Stana Katic from other fandoms and from the region she comes from – Croatia, Serbia, Poland etc etc etc. Most castle fans don’t spend time on FB or twitter, but they support Nathan and Stana MUCH. As has been stated there is really no loser in this final, because both ladies are here on landslide votes! Que Sera – Sera – whatever will be will be!

Comment by MS – December 25, 2011 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • With this poll in mind, most Castle fans do spend their time online and on Twitter. Let’s define most: those who are regular internet users that spend time on sites like this. I’ve been on other sites and have seen a lot of Castle fans on there. It seems as if the reverse is true for NCIS. They have almost twice the ratings and online fans and as mentioned, Ziva isn’t that much of a hated character if they have kept her on for so long. This isn’t a jab at Castle, but I find it hard to find truth in your statement. Kate just has better campaigners. AGAIN, not an insult for those looking for one.

Comment by 2shy – December 25, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • 2shy LOL – you are so very obsessed with loathing Beckett and Castle – don’t know why you don’t just admit it! I admit I am obsessed with the gorgeous Stana Katic and Castle tv show. Also you are not fooling anyone by saying you are not voting – you are backing Ziva – no shame in that as Ziva is A OK, so again admit it lol.

Comment by MS – December 26, 2011 03:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • MS, I don’t loathe anyone or anything, but you need to step back. I’m not afraid to speak my mind, which you will soon find out if you keep trying to tell me I am being insincere about what I post. Correct me if I am wrong, but did I say anything bad about your beloved series? I just said they have a large presence online and that Ziva isn’t as hated as made out to be. That is fact. I’ll tell you if I hated Kate, but I don’t not even in the slightest. What I do hate are the proclamations that she is the best (female) character ever because she is “oh so complex” and she shows her “feelings”. Give me a break. This is not to say that Scully is the best female character ever, but that there are plenty female characterS who are better than Kate. You can find her crushable and relateable all you want, but it doesn’t make her the best or even close to it. AGAIN–I am not voting. I’ve only voted in one poll and that was for Scully. If I did vote, it would be for Ziva and that would be to vote against her stans (stalker/fans) and not the actress/character who I have nothing against. Some of these fans need to do fact checking before they start talking because even I know that before Scully, there were strong female leads.

Comment by 2shy – December 26, 2011 07:24 AM PDT
          • You are a troll who is talking cr*p about a show which you don’t even remotely like. And you’re just pissed that Scully lost. Get lost!

Comment by Voldemort – December 26, 2011 11:34 AM PDT
          • Voldemort, read all of my comments before you comment. I never said I didn’t like the show, but that it wasn’t anything special or new, which is a difference. It’s fun, yes, but it’s not compelling or anything of the like. I didn’t like it that Scully lost, but I’m not pissed at Beckett because she is fictional. You seem to be more upset at me for not being obsessed with Beckett like the rest of the commentators. how about you direct your anger at the real trolls and not someone with a difference of opinion.

Comment by 2shy – December 26, 2011 04:49 PM PDT
    • Quantity does not equate quality.

Comment by Dave – December 25, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • hmm. how does voting equal quality? it is a strict numbers game so it’s all about quantity. All votes are equal – there is no such thing as a more “quality” vote.

I am assuming you are talking about voting and not fans – surely, you would’t be so crass as to say that actual people (aka the fans) are less quality because they are greater in number.

giving you the benefit of the doubt because it’s well… Christmas. you know….Peace on earth, good will towards men.

Comment by Marv – December 25, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva has to battle the real Kate fans, the anti-haven contingency and now the sore losers from the last round?

Wow, don’t think even the kickass former mossad assassin can stand against those odds.

But she will always get my vote as most crushable!

Comment by dan – December 25, 2011 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well if u vote for ziva, don’t need to say bad things to beckett, please.just vote. We didn’t say anything bad about ziva!

Comment by Feliciacastle – December 25, 2011 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t mean to imply anything bad about Beckett. And I don’t think that I did. I happen to love her, just not as much as I love Ziva.
        My comments were meant to show the stiff battle that Ziva is up against not bash Kate.
        I am a happy fan either way. Sure, I would like to see Ziva win, but if Kate wins I won’t be disappointed – she is also very crushable in my book.

Comment by dan – December 25, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • True.
          Besides, Ziva and Beckett are both winners. They made it to the last round. Which means, they beat 60 other girls.
          Beckett is super hot, Ziva is super hot, too.
          I am a big Ziva fan, but if Beckett were up against another woman,I’d totally vote for Beckett.
          NCIS and Castle are two great shows.

Comment by Svenja – December 25, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS. It’s my favorite show and Ziva’s my favorite character but I knew Kate was going to win from the beginning.

Comment by NCISlover24 – December 25, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett!

Comment by Kristy – December 25, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duh…BECKETT!!!!!

Comment by Liz – December 25, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew these would be the final two!! Ahhhh,such a hard choice, love both and the shows soooo much. I’ll be happy no matter who wins!! But, I voted for Stana… kinda feel guilty cause I also adore Cote.

Comment by sportsnerd8482 – December 25, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad the polling will go for 72 hours. I am sure lots of fans won’t be voting today. There is a MAJOR holiday happening. :)

Jumped on here for two minutes to vote for my favorite before I dash off to Christmas lunch.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment by liza – December 25, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so when will the poll closed?

Comment by feliciacastle – December 25, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 12/27/11- 3:33 pm PST (give or take) They rarely closed at the exact time.

Comment by liza – December 25, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Posted Dec. 24 at 3:33pm PST + “Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours” = + three (3) days = closes Tuesday, Dec. 27, at 3:33pm PST.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 25, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE NCIS – but since I can’t vote 4 KATE, I’ll vote for this KATE any day over Ziva

Comment by David – December 25, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett all the way!!

Comment by Mari – December 25, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett deserves to win, that’s all. Apart from the fact that she is a more complex character than Ziva is, and that everything that Stana gave us and still have to gave us is much more than Ziva would ever be, and I don’t have anything against her, because I watch NCIS and I really love her but being objetive, Beckett, played by Stana Katic really amazed the whole world this season.
    And actually, this poll is about the more crushable one, let’s face it, Stana Katic is so much more atractive than Cote, but thinking on the characters, I believe that Beckett is a beautiful character inside and outside, and shows more from herself, and we can see that.

Comment by Paz – December 25, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett FTW <333

Comment by Kelly – December 25, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way

Comment by Kayla – December 25, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOO ZIVAAAAAA

Comment by heather – December 25, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t watch NCIS, but that girl is cute! Anyway, my heart will always love Kate Beckett <3 She's the only one for me!!

Comment by Brad – December 25, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How wonderful! Ziva fans trolling around and making Yvonne fans look bad by pretending to be from Chuck fandom and say things like “I vote for ANYONE but Ziva”, “ANYONE is hotter than Ziva so I vote for the other one” just so others could see how poor lonely Ziva must stand against all those “haters” from previous polls as well. So unfortunate. Damn, I feel bad already. Poor Ziva, indeed, everyone is against her.

Comment by May – December 25, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • let me guess – anti-haven?

Comment by emily claire – December 25, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • sonds like a reasonable guess to me.

Comment by Sam – December 25, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it is much more likely that the anti-contingency who has faced some backlash from the fandom for their hateful spite is more likely to be pretending to be disgruntled Chuck fans so that they can continue to diss Ziva and the Chuck fans will take the heat.

Comment by Sara – December 25, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you are right Sara. THAT is a much more likely scenerio. Ziva fans would never say bad things about Ziva in order to garner a sympathy. #1 we love her & wouldn’t do that. #2 we don’t need to.

The only ones who enjoy hating on her is the anti-group. I am NOT talking about the normal viewer who may not like her, because no one character is universally loved – everyone has detractors. No, I am talking about the organized haters from the old CBS forum who have been trying for YEARS to get rid of Ziva. Well, we see how succesful they’ve been.

Comment by Kevin James – December 25, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You mean the old CBS forum that posted instructions on how to cheat in a poll, I think they were desperate to win at all costs – how is that hating? Nah your just clutching at straws! With all your hatred towards the phantom haters, I hope that does turn them to vote for Beckett. Happy holidays and New Year especially to all MILITARY who have no choice but be away from their loved ones this time of year.

Beckett – win or lose your the absolute best!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 26, 2011 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The “anti-contingency” isn’t sending hateful tweets to the showrunner and the writers, telling them they need Scriptwriting for Dummies and to do their research and to not let the showrunner write any more scripts. The “anti-contingency” has not crashed shooting locations. I think the only thing I saw against an “anti” was one tweet from the publicist. Hardly a backlash, just a reaction to a single poster.

Comment by Crazy – December 25, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeap, sounds like something they would do.

Comment by Christoper – December 25, 2011 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you must be a hater from the forum pretending to be a Stana fan calling out Ziva fans pretending to be Chuck fans only to get more votes for Ziva.

Confused?

Yes. BECAUSE THE VERY IDEA IS LUDICROUS!!!!

Get real.

No one loves a hater, except other haters.

Comment by Meghan – December 25, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes it’s confusing and ludicrous. How did you come up with something like that? Wow, paranoid much?

Comment by Crazy – December 25, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Meghan was responding to the post from May who started this whole crazy “theory”.

Comment by Rob – December 25, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Meghan is not the paranoid one – look up a few posts and read May’s post.

Comment by Mike – December 25, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is so damn pretty but adds so damn nothing to the show.

Comment by Jaine – December 25, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s Extraordinary !!! SK

Comment by Christos Christou – December 25, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Ziva is loosing so far because this vote hasn’t been posted on facebook yet. I hope they post it quickly so NCIS fans can vote before the voting is over. Thirteen million people like NCIS on facebook, and only 2 million like Castle. But over all NCIS has 20 million viewers and Castle has 10 million. Anyway, I like both shows and I think Ziva is still prettier. They both are beautiful in different ways. Kate has a nice body and Ziva has a beautiful face. Ziva just walks around in Tom-boy clothes, so we never see her nice figure. Come on NCIS fans, where are we?!

Vote ZIVA!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Tiva – December 25, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t put too much stock in today’s numbers. It’s Christmas – I am sure the majority of fans are enjoying their Christmas festivities. There are only a few of us diehards who hang out on the sites during Christmas. LOL (I can say that without rancor as I am one of you – so no hate please).

The real contest will start tomorrow – when people are back to the real world (or in this case the fandom world)

Comment by Stephen – December 25, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that was really hard…but really,I’m not kidding.
    The only reason I found to choose a winner was the word “crush”..
    Since I’ve been in love with Ziva for like 6 or 7 years now,I’ve decided to give my “crush” of the year to Kate.Only reason,really.
    But to be honest,I’d do…I mean I love them both.They’re both terrific characters and actresses.So like I said,really fu*** hard choice.

Merry Christmas to all,and Happy New Year.

Comment by Benny – December 25, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey, where are the Ziva Fans.?! Come onm she has to win.!
    Ziva ♥

Comment by Jasmin – December 25, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voting for Kate Beckett, always! :) <3

Comment by VJ – December 25, 2011 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL! This poll is so funny. I’m not going to argue who is more attractive, but the reason why some fans find one person more crushable over another is because she shows her feelings more. Go to every thread and I’ll bet you’ll see that. True is, people are way more complex than that. But, whatever floats your boat. I’m not voting, but seeing back to see who wins.

Comment by 2shy – December 25, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first time I saw the bracket I knew this was likely to happen and I’ve been dreading this very day. It is pretty much impossible for me to decide between these two, because I love them so so so so very much in equal amounts I can’t even find words for it. I am beyond happy they both made it into the finals so I know how many people share my love for them. But I will at least leave this comment to drown them in my love. :)
    Lucky enough for me I’m on vacation right now and I am not able to vote on my iPod. But it does not really matter because I would have voted once for Ziva and once for Kate anyway.

Comment by Nina – December 25, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF is this finale? Is this for real?
    Many characters deserved to be there… but not these two.
    You can clearly see that this poll is not about character’s beauty but the number of fans that support them -_-

Comment by WTF – December 25, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, you can’t “clearly see” that. People have different tastes and different ideas of beauty, and that’s a good thing. Both these women are extremely gorgeous. Sorry they’re not your cup of tea.

Comment by Beauty is subjective – December 25, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, you sure do because they’re my ultimate crushes as well. :)

Comment by Nina – December 25, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry but
    Now tell me who is sexier.. and if you say Kate. Prove it!

Comment by JPNCIS – December 25, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kate Beckett!!!
      Just so you know there is no way to prove who is sexy and who is not everybody has different opinions and likes different things.

Comment by Kyla – December 25, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @JHPCIS, nobody has to prove anything, everybody has their own opinion on who/what they consider sexy. We could be here all night pulling vids from youtube, but it’s a complete waste of time, peoples minds are not going to be swayed that way – everyone will still vote for who they think is their personal beauty with sex appeal LOL! Both these beautiful ladies are appealing, and judging by most comments here a lot of people have stated that is their opinion too!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 25, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • KATE is sexier hands down

Comment by hiawatha smith – December 25, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what about this? :)

they’re both hot in their own right though…but my heart and soul screams ziva.

Comment by ohyeah – December 25, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle Season 3 bloopers : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZb2rJOAU8
      Stana is so cute and funny! xD

Comment by feliciacastle – December 25, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My heart and soul belongs to Ziva

Comment by Scott Terndrup – December 25, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Ziva

Comment by Scott Terndrup – December 25, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva to win

Comment by Russell – December 25, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best. She is rough and tough and a great actress.

Comment by Cathy – December 25, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love ncis ziva and would love to win but for that there are not many people who voted for it is not won and I admit that it’s to less than 1 hour but I vote for ziva unfortunately the competitor still has more votes it sucks!
    I would really like Ziva wins!

Comment by annabelle – December 25, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) is the only one who won the most important character, Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson), so she is the only one who deserves win. The X Files and Castle “always”…. I vote for Beckett.

Comment by xtfania – December 25, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David!

Comment by mileyah – December 25, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF? I was voting for Ziva but the poll messed up and checked the other girl…?

Comment by Teresa – December 25, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please don’t try that one Teresa – you yourself must have put your dot in the Beckett circle lol!

Comment by MS – December 25, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, No. It happened to me too. Not in this round, but in another one. I was voting from my ipad. I think it was more a function of the ipad touchscreen and not the poll itself. I haven’t experienced it again voting from my compuer. I don’t think it indicates rigging or anything of the sort. But, it did happen.

Comment by Mary – December 25, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are the one responsible to put the dot next ti her name. Before you pushed “vote” you should have double checked where the dot is.

Comment by Really!? – December 25, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • one wrong vote isn’t going to make much difference. In 12 hours vote again. No biggie.

Comment by noworries – December 25, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett ! \o/

Comment by Noémie – December 25, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett is going to win because I think she is so much more feminine but kickass, but my vote will always go to Ziva. Had it not been for the FAcebook post with Tony vs Castle, I never would have known about this poll. I’m assuming more than half of those who voted for Ziva when she was up against Sarah didnt realize that there was another poll coming up. Either that or they aren’t online as often which is probably the case.

Comment by RheDesign – December 25, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, this is even harder than Scully vs Kate. Okay, it’s not hard, I’ll always vote for Beckett, but I also love Ziva. Both women are equally beautiful and great at their job (and have AMAZING hair!). They are both very complex characters, but we know more about Beckett because at Castle Kate and Rick are the two main characters, NCIS has several main characters so the focus isn’t entirely on Ziva. I can’t even imagine that there are people who don’t like her??? Because she replaced Kate? That was YEARS ago and I found Kate so boring I only really got into NCIS when Ziva came. – Anyway, my heart belongs to my strong, cute Beckett who can make the funniest faces :)

Comment by Tilda – December 25, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Ziva needs a little help from the big D. Check that. A lot of help.

Comment by Jace – December 25, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s still very early in the poll and besides it’s Christmas. Not everyone is concerned with fandom today.

Don’t count Ziva out.

Comment by ziverlover – December 25, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett !!

Comment by ST – December 25, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett for the win always …

Comment by BG – December 25, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate beckett is wayyy more crushable !!

Comment by Stacey – December 25, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i put this on my facebook….COME ON NCIS FANS!!!!!!! ZIVA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!

Comment by Michael C – December 25, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, as I post this Kate Beckett is ahead 68% to 32%. Once the NCIS post on Facebook happens I’m sure within minutes it will be the other way around. I’m not saying that those fans’ votes shouldn’t count… just that if only the people who actually frequent this site and read it regularly voted, as I assumed that is whom this whole “contest” was for, I believe we would have a ton of different results. Also, honestly, I think it would have been much more interesting. The mens contest as well. It’s really not fun to vote for your favorite on a site that actually means something to you when you know thousands of people who have probably never even visited this site before will run here at the drop of a hat to vote for who Facebook tells them to. Really makes the entire thing pointless when it is obvious who will win from the very beginning because of an outside site and a bunch of trigger-happy voting drones.

Comment by The Squatch – December 25, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ALL THE WAY! :D she’s pretty and a bad-ass at the same time :)

Comment by Karen – December 25, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment by gibbsfan – December 25, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ziva has a U.S. citizenship now and is a full agent. She is heroic and has experienced great tragedy. She has had some lovers and still is obviously attracted to Tony – their chemistry is always in play. For 6 seasons she has been an iconic and original character on TV. I am proud to give her my vote throughout this competition.

Comment by jac – December 25, 2011 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA !!!

Comment by foreverjethro – December 25, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ZIVA♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment by ncisrules – December 25, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know what i thought when i first met you? That you were a mystery that i was never going to solve. Even now after spending all this time with you i’m still amazed by the depth of your strength your heart and your hotness.

The lovely and Beautiful Stana Katic aka Katherine Beckett. Girls would go lesbian for her hell i want to go lesbian for her. If you have seen For Lovers Only you know what i’m talking about. This women is just too hot

Comment by Stana's lover – December 25, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS fans have to wait to be told to vote? After voting by the thousands just yesterday, they forgot they needed to vote in the finals? More likely they are enjoying Christmas and the real fun will start Monday! I’m voting for the underdog. Go Kate! Castle fans may be smaller in number but we aren’t giving up!

Comment by GoCastle – December 25, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post