Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (2,195)

• Ziva is my vote.

Comment by Steve – December 27, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett, all the way.

Comment by Elena – December 27, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva Ziva don’t think there’s any thing wrong with the rest of the team helping their team mate Go Ziva and Congrats Tony you r the best ncis caracter

Comment by elmarie – December 27, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon Castle Fans we can do this! KATE BECKETT all the Way…..

Comment by Jenine – December 27, 2011 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally <3 castle so Go Kate !!! U rock!

Comment by meg – December 27, 2011 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Best Kate Beckett!

Comment by Robert – December 27, 2011 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Je vote pour Ziva bien sur !!! NCIS est une super série que je suis depuis le début depuis la Suisse.

Comment by Sintz – December 27, 2011 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett ,just look into her eyes!

Comment by Doug – December 27, 2011 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way!

Comment by Christi – December 27, 2011 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way

Comment by Jonesgirl97 – December 27, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The amazing Sarah Walker lost to Ziva and now Kate??
    Who is that Ziva??
    Wow!

Comment by Sel – December 27, 2011 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! Ziva! Ziva!

Comment by mads – December 27, 2011 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva for sure

Comment by LOlla – December 27, 2011 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFG, I’ll be damned.

BECKETT ALL THE WAY, B*TCHES! She’s got an award winning smile and she talks with her eyes beautifully. She’s an amazing woman!
    GO KATE BECKETT!

Comment by Castlefreak – December 27, 2011 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate all the way:) I just love her n the character…

Comment by Katefan – December 27, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • definitely BECKET!!

Comment by xeno – December 27, 2011 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • becca’s is the hottest cop ever

Comment by carrie nielsen – December 28, 2011 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • y Love Stana K / VOTE BECKETT

Comment by Gregln – December 28, 2011 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows but its a damn shame that Stana didn’t win, Cote won an ALMA and her shows been going for 9 years, let someone else have their time in the sun! Both actresses are wonderful in their own right but I think its time for another leading lady to shine…

Comment by Ellery – December 28, 2011 12:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KATE MUST WIN!!!

Comment by Paola – December 28, 2011 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva for the win!!!!

Comment by Peggy – December 28, 2011 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett ftmfw

Comment by arigold – December 28, 2011 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva rocks!

Comment by cathy – December 28, 2011 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve seen NCiS and CASTLE . If I had to choose between these two fine ladies I’m sorry to say Stana Katic wins !!!
    And that’s from a males perspective.

Comment by Christos – December 28, 2011 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote for Beckett.

Comment by Marie-France – December 28, 2011 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett all the way!

Comment by Jeremy – December 28, 2011 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett

Comment by denise brower – December 28, 2011 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva

Comment by Lucy – December 28, 2011 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way, She Rocks, and Stana is often overlooked for her insanely awesome acting!!!

Comment by rachel – December 28, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Kate Beckett. ( : I love the show Castle!!!

Comment by Debrah – December 28, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without any doubt
    ZIVA

Comment by Steve A – December 28, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett all the way. She is so hot even my wife has a crush on her!

Comment by Robert – December 28, 2011 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana Katic is the best !!! I love you

Comment by Adrián – December 28, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!! :-D

Comment by BoxE – December 28, 2011 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett, you go girl!

Comment by Liz – December 28, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett all the way!!!

Comment by Lily – December 28, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett is the hottest ever! There, poll is over!

Comment by Pepe – December 28, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is my girl!! Beckett who? I vote, Ziva!!

Comment by BRUNILDA SCHROCK – December 28, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • La Ziva David és una dura ex-agent del servei secret Israelià i a
    la intimitat és la nóvia de l´Antoni Dinozo…el seu company del
    NCIS amb el que està tot el dia com gat i gos de cara a la resta de companys.
    La Kate Beckett és una inspectora de policia que és més dura del que
    sembla.
    Està enamorada del Rick Castle de cap a peus,peró no ho demostra en
    pùblic,en Castle es pensa que pasa d´ell i aixo fà ella que sigui mes dura que la Ziva David.

Comment by Albert Figueras – December 28, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett wins by a very long shot. She’s my favorite.

Comment by Kayla – December 28, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YEAHHHH ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ZIVALOVER – December 28, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch both shows . My vote goes to Beckett !

Comment by Liz – December 28, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett is deep and has z dark past.
    Zica is arrogant and always has the last word.
    I just wish Beckett and Castle would up the anty with their relationship. I know that’s the point. I vot

Comment by Jeanie – December 28, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No matter what the polls show Katic rocks. Her acting ability would blow ziva out of the water. Totally obvious by this season. Huge fan have all books and dvd’s.

Comment by Liz – December 28, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like ncis and castle but honestly I think that’s Beckett is better I think she’s the prettiest celebretie that’s I know

Comment by marina – December 28, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like ncis and castle but honestly I think that castle is better I think that her relationship with castle is much more interesting

Comment by anonymous – December 28, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana Katic is a much better actress so that’s why she gets my vote and she’s hot 2

Comment by Christos – December 28, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DefInetly Beckett!!! She is soooo much hotter… :)

Comment by Roman – December 28, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Becket for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE her !!!

Comment by Amy – December 28, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva will win. She is# 1 and acts on the number1 show on CBS.

Comment by Cathy – December 28, 2011 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post