Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (2,195)

• Beckett all the wayyy!!!!

Comment by shgdf – December 27, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Beckett’s team!! We got this!! She is fantastic & stunning in every possible wonderful way!!! YO ALL LET’S CUFF OUR HANDS TO THE COMPUTER & JUST VOTE VOTE & VOTE FOR OUR ONE AND ONLY ONE IN A MILLION EXTRAORDINARY ONE IN A MILLION STANA KATIC AKA DETECTIVE KATHERINE BECKETT!!! :D

Comment by Castletasmic – December 27, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kb kb kb kb

Comment by sfhdfnfgsdn – December 27, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG Kate should win. She’s so smoking hot and smart. Just the best female women on TV.

Comment by LittleGirls – December 27, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my God, Kate is better than ziva, but she will lose. What a crazy world -.-

Comment by Denise – December 27, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was tough, but def Beckett!

Comment by Jody Vincent – December 27, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate, Kate, Kate!!! Can you tell I vote for ummm…Kate!

Comment by Terry – December 27, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate beckett. I just like her

Comment by kim – December 27, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate FTW

Comment by Heyheo – December 27, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Kate, go :D

Comment by Kate – December 27, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forever Beckett!! When she cries, I cry. When she smiles, I smile :)

Comment by aubrey – December 27, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva rocks !!!!!!

Comment by grizzly – December 27, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy choice, Beckett!!!!

Comment by Suus – December 27, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zivaaa!!! she is sooo much hotter! dont get me wrong i love beckeet (total caskeet fan!) but ziva is hotter hands down. sure a hot NYPD dectective is cool. but a sexy ex israeli mossad turned ass kicking bomshell NCIS agent? now thats just better.

Comment by Bruan – December 27, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch NCIS (STUPID) and I love Castle… but, Ziva is smoking hot. Sorry Beckett, but Ziva gets my vote.

Comment by Ian – December 27, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought long and hard about this one. I still love jennifer garner from alias! But since jennifer garner is not the option, my vote equally for Kate Beckett due yo jennifer looks, and zeva for Sydney Bristow (jennifer Garner) fighting skills. But if I have to vote for one or the other I will finally say Kate, she is good lookin like jennifer, and skilled as a police officer, that counts. Zeva I am sorry if you looked a little more liked jennifer garner you may have gotten my vote,

Comment by Dalo – December 27, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Kate beckett

Comment by Ramses – December 27, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like both actresses, but prefer Kate Beckett’s character.

Comment by Alison – December 27, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett. I’m always watching else on another channel when NCIS comes on.

Comment by hedy – December 27, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Gott, kate muss einfach gewinnen!
    Sie ist so hübsch,talentiert und sexy. Dagegen kommt ziva einfach nicht an. Tut mir so leid.

Ach ich woltle einfach mal was auf Deutsch loswerden :P

Comment by GermanGirl – December 27, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • go go go zivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Comment by estefania – December 27, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Becket all the way! We love castle! She’s stunnkng…just wish she would b official with castle.

Comment by sherry – December 27, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva number one!!!!

Comment by Titti – December 27, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett for the win!

Comment by Ania – December 27, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Big vote for Ziva! But I also love Kate. Such a hard choice.

Comment by bobbie – December 27, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett has my vote!

Comment by Leighann – December 27, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BECKETT, BECKETT

Comment by michelle – December 27, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett Beckett Beckett Beckett BECKETT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Mooze – December 27, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t see how this is even being debated, Stana is hot, the other chick looks like a Drag Queen trying to be Winnie Cooper from Wonder Years, LOL!!

Comment by Hyde – December 27, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Normally I don’t give a hoot about conpetitions like this one but I have to get it off my chest: I absolutely DESPISE NCIS. Its characters, the whole holier than thou attitude, the so called witty banter; everything is just terrible. The only character I like is Abby, who is totally wasted on a show like NCIS. I find Castle infinitely better in every way, including its fleshed out characters and relationships, and most of all Kate Beckett. I have a feeling his is turning into a competition between NCIS and Castle, and clearly not the characters mentioned above.

Comment by PLust – December 27, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do u vote?

Comment by Antoinette – December 27, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voting a million times for Beckett!!!!!

Comment by Laurie Tilton – December 27, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

any questions why Kate should win?

Comment by BeckettFTW – December 27, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BECKETT!!!!! BECKETT!!! BECKETT!!!!

Comment by Me – December 27, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett has this in the bag!!!

Comment by Lauren McCall – December 27, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very hard choice I do love Kate. I love castle’s sweet pairing of Castle and Beckett which is so lacking in NCIS with the Tiva gone the show is so lacking miss the banter. I am a Castle follower. I think that when Gary G lets the Tiva fans down yet again they will convert and follow castle to!

Comment by bobbie – December 27, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett because Ziva David is just ugly.

Comment by Belgian Bitch – December 27, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett hands down!

Comment by Cj – December 27, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett!

Comment by Michelle – December 27, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am afraid I have to pick Beckett

Comment by Becca – December 27, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva – Love her!

Comment by Walt – December 27, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • stana katic is so much hotter than this NCIS ugly ass chick who looks trashy.

Comment by STANATIC – December 27, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva should win no contest.

Comment by Diane – December 27, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beckett. Its a close call but Beckett is hotter!

Comment by jm – December 27, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate! I love Kate!

Comment by megan – December 27, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate Beckett for sure!!!!!! She is a natural.

Comment by connie riley – December 27, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Kate Beckett cuz she’s awsome!!!

Comment by Leandra beers – December 27, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kate all the way, no contest.

Comment by joseph – December 27, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hard choice. Beckett for the win.

Comment by Sam – December 27, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really…really, we all know kate is alot hotter and smarter.

Comment by Jojo – December 27, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post