Castle's Kate Beckett Vs. NCIS' Ziva David in 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tournament Finale

We’ve reached the final round of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and that means 62 comely competitors have fallen by the wayside as our Top 2 marched toward their scintillating showdown.

NCIS’ Tony DiNozzo Wins Our Ultimate Male Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament

In one corner, we’ve got Castle‘s Kate Beckett, who personally picked off Southland‘s Chickie Brown, Cagney & Lacey‘s Christine Cagney, Psych‘s Juliet O’Hara, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Jane Rizzoli, and The X-Files‘ Dana Scully over the last month of tournament play. Beckett’s rival, NCIS‘ Ziva David, beat Rookie Blue‘s Andie McNally, JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Kensi Blye, Criminal Minds‘ JJ Jareau, and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker, on her way to the finale.

Our poll for the grand finale will be open for 72 hours, so make sure we crown the correct winner by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite, then hit the comments to justify your pick.

Exclusive: Hit Series Poised to Kill Off [SPOILER ALERT]

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the full tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Saint Alicia says:

ZIVA FOR THE WIN!!!

• opus says:

Come on NCIS fans! Where are you? Let’s get out the ZIVA vote!!!

• Friendly says:

I dunno, I think tomorrow is some guy’s birthday… anyhow, come business hours Monday things should get crackin’

• earanemith says:

indeed. where are they!!! VOTE PEOPLE FOR ZIVA

• Avephoenix says:

My family and friends have been voting since yesterday, but from the 35% of votes for Ziva last night went down this morning to 31%. Were are the votes from all the people that voted yesterday? And why went down to 31% instead? I don’t trust this site anymore, I don’t believe they’re being honest because it doesn’t make sense.

• Pam says:

Not cheating, it’s percentage of the total votes; Ziva’s went down because Beckett’s is getting more votes.

• Homina8or says:

It would be nice if they showed the total votes along with the percentages so that we know the scope of the polling.

• Jordan says:

honestly the votes went up because beckett got more votes. lol im OBSESSED WITH CASTLE, and voted like a billion times this morning, and got becketss percentage to go up 4%. so yeah. its fair. sorry kiddo.

• Audrey says:

Unless your family members have different IP address, none of their votes will be counted. The poll is restricted to 12hrs per vote per IP address. That doesn’t mean you can vote on different computers in the same household.

• maggie says:

i didnt thin k of that,heres 3 of us voting for Ziva ans getting nowhere,thats so not fair

• Soph says:

Is that true, really? Not that I’m saying you’re not right … it’s just, I haven’t seen news of that anywhere :S

• Gil says:

35% to 31% is barely a change at all. In the previous round with Ziva the official NCIS facebook page linked the poll and within hours it went from 51% Sarah Walker 49% Ziva -> 81% Ziva 19% Sarah due to the influx of thousands of voters who aren’t part of the usual tvline community. I think by the end of that voting it was back to ~73% Ziva 27% Sarah but the facebook effect skewed what was otherwise a very tight race. Hopefully all those site hits over this poll will increase overall site traffic and fund all the tasty spoilers and interviews Ausiello and company feed to us.

• Gil says:

Update: NCIS Facebook strikes again. With Beckett 65% vs. Ziva 35% they rally the Facebook addicts again to suddenly skew it to Ziva 60% vs. Beckett 40%. Presuming no new Beckett votes were cast in the past few hours (silly, I know, but it makes the math doable), we saw Ziva’s vote total TRIPLE within hours of the Facebook post. TVLine viewers clearly were voting Beckett, but we’ll see another NCIS win…

• Saint Alicia says:

^^Don’t forget, Michael Weatherly tweeted about it too!
            Cackling like a mofo right now… :D

• lauren says:

yeah all af the ncis cast are tweeting it and its all over facebook so GO ZIVA XX

• KateBeckettforthewin says:

Lol. You are so dumb.

• Rude says:

You are so rude. Just because someone doesn’t understand the percentages is no reason to call them dumb. Try being helpful next time instead of being a jerk. ‘Kate Beckett’ would not appreciate you talking to people like that, would she?

• Andrew says:

Not understanding basic percentages is indicative of either a complete lack of schooling (which seems unlikely given that the OP is literate) or lacking the intelligence to grasp what would have been taught to them. An informal definition of “dumb” is “slow to understand; dim-witted”. Avephoenix meets this definition for “dumb”.

• Of course her percentage went down! That’s because Kate’s went up, as it should! When it comes to percentages you can’t go over 100 .. so Ziva and 35% and then because Kate earned a percentage 4 higher than that, Ziva’s had to go down. No that that’s settled .. GUYS! SERIOUSLY! VOTE FOR THE MOST STUNNING THING ON TV! STANA ALL THE WAY!!

• eva says:

i’m voting for Ziva. wouldn’t have it any other way. where is everybody? come on people, we need your votes!

• How could anyone Not Vote for Ziva David.??? Hot, Sexy, Tough, Smart, Sexy, Sneaky, Witty, Sexy and did I mention Sexy.??? BTW: Ziva is Leading Big Time with 61.55% of the Vote at this Time. Hmmm…Who Is Kate Beckett Anyway??? I have Never Seen Her or Castle.

• Anonymous says:

Well maybe if you did, you would see that she is kickass and deserves all the votes :) the other chick still has a round baby fat face on her. Vote Becket!!

• Get a life says:

You need to get out more. There is more to ife han NCIS. The show is OK, Ziva is OK in a scary sort of way, Abby is better but none of you came through for her, but Sarah frm Chuck was way hotter and Beckett rocks as well. With eityer of those choices you wouldn’t worry that she or some remaining member of her family would kill you during your first spat. No make-up sex when you are dead!

• Callie N. says:

uhm, Anonymous, wow. Way to hate on a gorgeous confident woman. Seriously. These polls were not created for insulting people, and ZIVA WON. They’re both kick ass women so back off. For real.

• jmb2bal1 says:

Remember that during American people are sleeping, European people can vote… You are not alone in the world and we have also the right to vote for our favorite actress.
          You’re lucky, I will vote for Ziva… but I think that a lot of English people prefers Kate…

• Hester says:

It went down to 31J% because more people voted and some voted for Kate. Then the votes were retallied and it came out 31%.

• R-mac says:

REMEMBER This is a national poll. You and your are only ONE FAMILY in a nation of 312 million people.

• Paradoxica says:

I find it funny when people are all like “I dont trust this site because all the hard work I have put into voting as many times as I can isn’t paying off because people from the other side are also voting as many times as they can”. Come on people, the part of this that isn’t fair or honest is that people have no lives and are sitting here voting over and over again. Just vote once, omg.

• missVIP says:

I am here !! =)

• maggie says:

where are the NCIS fans why arent they voting for ZIVA,i’m fighting a losing battloe here,as fast as i’m voting for her some one is faster voting for Becket
        .drat

• heather says:

this show needs to be on tv more and not on foxtel i love watching this show but dont have foxtel any more come on where is ncis

• maryann says:

posting for ziva. her votes are going up again

• tuesday says:

Don’t bother, you can’t vote multiple times. Even if you could, why bother, it’s not as if it’s a legally binding poll. It’s just a bit of fun, not a test of who is the most obsessed and can click a button the most.

• STEVE LOCKHART says:

SO DO I VOTE FOR MOST CRUSHABLE TO WIN OR LOSE???? I WANT ZIVA TO WIN! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ENGLISH!!!

• Stephen says:

I have to agree with Steve. I want Ziva to win but what does “CRUSHABLE” mean in this particular situation???? Does it mean to “Eliminate” (crush out, cancel, terminate)or as to “HUG”, (Cuddle,hugs,cherish, embrace)?????? If they would ask the question right, people would understand it properly. The way it’s asked can be misleading, misunderstood. I want Ziva to win but I don’t want to pick the wrong answer.

• S.j. McIntyre says:

Absolutely! That is very, very confusing. “Crushable” would bring to mind someone who can be “crushed.” I want ZIVA to win, not be beaten by being crushed!

• Nubie says:

Stephen & Steve…your question was answered correctly by others. “Crushable” in this sense means THE most awesome, talented, popular female cop whose skills outshine all others! Ziva can WIPE UP THE FLOOR with any of her competition!!!

• Dave Hedman says:

I just voted for Ziva. I think it’s that cute smile and the blue dress that she wears in the opening credits. That does it for me!! So come on NCIS fans show your support for Ziva. She deserves it!!

• jgw says:

I’ve voted about 100 times for Ziva :)

• Hyde says:

only counts once

• Natalia says:

Shut up just because you don’t like ziva doesn’t mean that you have to b rude about it it is clear ziva is gonna win the vote and who the heck is Beckett anyway? I have never heard of her or castle before in my life and from the votes so far it seems that shes pretty stupid too cause nobody is voting for her!

• CHARLOTTE BRUMBELOW says:

I am a NCIS fan and love all the characters hope they do not leave the show as each one in his or her ways make the show number 1 in my book I am 77 yrs old and do not miss the show With Mark Harmon #1 who would miss it.

• Marjorie says:

I am a huge fan of NCIS. Watch all reruns on USA almost every night.
          Mark Harmon is great along with Ziva. I love it when she kicks some guys butt.

• northerner says:

I’m an avid NCIS fan. And a fan of Castle, also. For me the choice is easy. Stana Katic, the ultimate crush. Cote is lovely but Stana is THE crush. So want her and Castle to hook up. But that would spoil the show. The sexual tension between them is priceless. Make it last, writers.

• Gloria says:

My bad I just casted my vote. I am a big fan of NCIS. The season to short.

• brandon says:

ziva ziva ziva ziva….her name is fun to say…ZIVA

• Annie Noel says:

I voted for Ziva because her character has depth. And she is a beautiful woman and a excellent actress.

• Rita says:

Hey I’m an NCIS Fan all the way. Ziva has my vote because she is smart and sassy!! She gets in the action and gets the job done!!

• Rock says:

HERE I COME!

NCIS all the way!

• Paul says:

Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!Ziva!

• Brian says:

Ziva ROCKS ! get out there and vote probies !

• lotsky says:

go for ZIVA guyz..i luv NCIS soooomuch!!

• Nikki says:

TEAM ZIVA

• kenneyo says:

ziva you rock girl

• Terry says:

ZUVA for sure

• Saint Alicia says:

And that’s a wrap, you’ve all been great, even you haters ;)
        WOOT, ZIVA WON!! ^__^ <3 <3 <3

• maria says:

where will i vote>? i want ziva !!

• Neil says:

This is a hard one for me because both are kick ass characters. Bottom line though for me Becket is more crushable.

• Wendi888 says:

Ziva has my vote. But until Tony grows up, which is probably never, he is my least favorite character on an TV show. Gibbs, however, is one of my two favorites.

• Elnora says:

My sentiments, exactly. I already commented on it previously. The writers for the show are not getting it. They are eliciting cheap laughs out of making Tony a jerk.

• Gloria says:

C’mon Tony role is great. U have different characters if u been watching NCIS all seasons u know Tony is mature. He just playful, yet professional.

• editorncis says:

YES, what you said exactly….
          Tony is a well rounded, handsome, funny character who HAS changed over the last 9 years – what would you expect?? him to remain as he was in Season 2 ???? Come on !!!!!!

• Cathy says:

You are so right. Tony is a great character and is actually the most mature one on the team – when it counts. Think back to when Gibbs was hurt. McGee whined and didn’t want to go into the room where it happened. Abby and Ziva slapped each other. Yeah, real mature. Neither is it mature for a woman to attack an already hurt friend and put a gun to his chest, etc. And at least Tony is a realistic character who you can connect with – unlike Ziva, who used to be a great character but has been turned into SuperZiva! Just read through all these comments about people saying, “I like them both, but Ziva is not as believable a character.” I think that says it all.

• Donna G says:

Ziva for the win. woo hooo go girl

• omv says:

How about a 3some? lol I guess Ziva if I had to select one, but damn they are both hot.

• Jess says:

HA
      NCIS has had the link up for about 20 minuets and now look at that ZIVA IS WINING!

• David says:

Seriously, I have had a crush on Kate since the first previews back when the show first aired. Besides I had a crush on Caitlin, (Sasha Alexander), before she got killed off.

• John says:

Ziva is pretty, but I miss Sasa Alexander! I know she’s on TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles now, but I still miss her on NCIS! Her personality conflicts with Tony were priceless!

• northerner says:

Not this time. Cote is a lovely lady but Stana Katic edges her out. Tall and shapely, Stana wins. Much more desirable/crushable. Sorry.

• brice says:

She is really good actress and really hot. She is great

• diane says:

ziva she is sexie and smart , has what it takes to win

• Larry says:

“Who is more crushable?” Does that mean: Vote for Kate if we want Ziva to Crush Her? Do not understand the wording for the contest.

• Pauline_dutch says:

ziva wins hands down! she is gorgeous!

• ribac says:

This is ridiculous… I’m sorry, but involving Facebook/Twitter fandom was making this whole thing unfair and frankly any credit from this pool is lost on me and I believe any other non-Ziva fans (and maybe some Ziva-fans)

I get it it’s cute that DiNozzo and Ziva get to be THE couple but this is now just pure fan-girling out which reminds me of Twilight-mania and it gives me the creeps…

• harley rider says:

WTH? If you don’t like it why don’t you crawl back under that rock you came from and stop being childish about it.

• bambam says:

Crushability exudes from her body. She makes everthing around her suddenly fresh and beautiful! I truly believe she is the the living re-incarnation of Aphrodite herself. Go bay Go!!!

• bambam says:

Oops! Don’t want to leave people guessing. Of course-I’m talking about the Goddess “Ziva”!! She’s the only character I know who is beautiful, cunning, voluptous, funny, and sexy as hell…all at the same time. Victory will not be denied!!!

• elana says:

Out of interest why are posts insulting people getting through whilst posts querying voting irregularities are not?

• RUTH HARRIS says:

i think ziva is the greastest i watch them all the time love their show

• Corybruic says:

She is just great. Vote Ziva – how can you not.

• lauren says:

i voted ziva love ncis and cote de pablo YOU ROCK (ziva is so goin to win)

• jjsspot says:

Oh my they are both so “crushable” But had to go with Ziva because of her “skills”

• Tasha Semenko says:

Ziva All the way!

• Roy says:

ziva by far is the hottest female on ncis

• ron says:

OK heres the thing I think of this all the time I didn’t know until today this pole existed. Both of these women are extremely hot. Im not sure why I chose Cote>aka Ziva. Ziva is next door girl hot Becket is girl you wish you knew or saw at the club hot!

• Sandra McCrorie says:

As we all know Ziva David is the best thing that happend
      on NCIS.

She is very considerate of others,she is very pretty,I love how she talks more with a little grace and flirtyness.

Well all I know is Ziva is the best for the job

Sandy

• dans says:

Not even close.

• Sandy says:

Love love love Ziva…..But Beckett is the BEST! Can’t wait for her can Castle to become ONE!

• Arthur la Feber says:

Kate Beckett folks, a much more lovable tower of power.
      Ziva is way over yonder. Even though she a smoking gun you should realize it’s placed against you tempel with an itchy finger.

• johnny says:

Way to Go NCIS fans ,, ZIVA wins, Congrats Ziva !!! CRUSHABLE CHAMPION,!! tonight on cbs go ZIVA..

• RG says:

Ziva is the best. :)

• Arthur says:

Queen Ziva.

• crystal nast says:

i think zive is great she play her part to the tee. we love ncis don;t take it off.

• Sandra says:

2 totally different people/personalities in their roles/backgrounds!
      Kate street savy NYC cop and Ziva a hard fighting former undercover agent from Israel.
      Both beautiful and femine in their own ways.
      I would vote for both of them!
      Happy New Year!

• shirrlene says:

ZIva is the one . I like Beckett but I have to stay true to NCIS !!!!

2. silencero says:

My two crushes in the final!!! I have very good taste, yes? ;)
    Kate Beckett will win of course but I voted for Ziva.

3. Kyla says:

I love both but I have to go with Beckett. She seems more realistic to me. She also seems to have a wider range of emotions especially this season.

• Kate says:

Kate Beckett. I love both shows. Tough choice in the men’s round but I voted for Tony (because DiNozzo is just sooo adorable, and Michael’s an AMAZING actor with such a range of subtle emotions) – but I had to go for Beckett here as I find Stana to a far more superior actress which makes me love Beckett more.

• chris says:

I agree, love Ziva and find her a beautiful woman, but Kate Beckett has such a range of personality it’s hard to define between the tough, the emotionally scarred, or the side trying to decide what she truly feels for Castle, or my personal favorite, that flirty tease you sometimes see come out in previous seasons and even sometimes in this season a little more. That and looking into those eyes just kill me. Stana also is a top flight actress who can fill the role where needed from other films I have seen her in a well. So even though I was torn, had to choose Stana.

• Delirious says:

I honestly don’t wanna sound like a jerk (sorry if I do), or anything, but… Did I misunderstand the whole competition? I understood it as “crushable” (ie. closer to “loving” than “I’d tap that”), and regarding the characters (ie. not the actors, but the fictional chars they play, as if they weren’t a “part”). Like, if Beckett and Ziva were actual people, and not Katic and de Pablo’s characters, who you’d fall for more easily).
        And that said, my vote has to go to Beckett. And I only had doubts thanks to Ziva’s new “emotional self” during the last couple seasons, since, to me, the Ziva of the first few seasons, before Rivkin (and before being captured by Saleem) was too cold and rejecting her emotions, and only starting to get in touch with her feelings leading to the whole Rivkin issue. But after being rescued by the team from Saleem, now THAT Ziva I’d defo wanna be with – still strong and kickass, but much more vulnerable and open to the world (even “aaaaw” cute). And of course, Beckett is more “realistic”, more emotional and complex, so she has to get my vote. Of course, if it was limited to just the last 2 seasons, or if Ziva had had by now more vulnerable seasons than tough assassin ones, I’d have a really hard time deciding.
        … PS. enough with the campaigning for votes already! Let NCIS/Castle fans do what they want, and even more, those who aren’t fans of those shows. I’d hate it if the vote was decided thanks to mass voting, instead of simply people voting honestly, and seeing who has more fans (not the most hardcore/dedicated/obsessive fans).

• Jennie says:

Which is exactly what is happening. It isn’t a crushable vote, but a vote of a massive fanbase vs a fanatical fanbase.

And in the end fanaticism usually beats out the more laid back masses.

Shame really. It was such a good idea for a poll until the fanatical fans of show thisorthat got nvokved and wrecked it.

Even worse the fanatics for people like castle/brckett show no remorse on what they did to the poll.

Shame really.

• eyeroll says:

Really? You think the Castle/Beckett fans are the ones who are super-fanatical? If that were true, I don’t think Tony DiNozzo would’ve won the men’s bracket, do you?

As I understand it, it’s the Ziva fans who came flying in off Facebook to skew the results, so maybe you should take better aim before you throw stones. Or better yet, don’t throw them at all.

Esoecially if you’re so off-base as to characterize NCIS/”TIVA” fandom as being a “laid-back mass.” Because sister, I’m here to tell you, they’re NOT.

• Soph says:

Haha! I’m sorry, but being an NCIS fan, a fan of Ziva, and a fan of TIVA, I’ll have to agree with “eyeroll”. We are NOT laid-back; we’re really anything but! But I love it this way; consider it bonding time in the large NCIS family, if you will.
            I think, though, that if the argument were really about who’s more “crushable”, then this whole poll would be invalid. Not just between Ziva and Kate, but for all 64 players. As much as we’d like to think that a voter could come here and decide rationally on which character would be the more approachable and lovable one, allegiance counts for something.
            I don’t dare to (and wouldn’t have the heart to) say that Ziva won the last round because of the large NCIS fan base, but the wide difference was due at least in part to that. I won’t apologize for it, and my rationale is as simple as this: the writers who created Ziva are the writers who wrote NCIS. This is the same case for the directors and producers of NCIS. Being a fan of NCIS, then (and I’m not talking about fans who resent the fact that Ziva ‘replaced’ Kate), is synonymous with having a crush on Ziva … because we love ALL of NCIS, Ziva included. So I think it’s fair that NCIS fans, no matter where they set up camp, should be allowed to vote on this poll. IF we won because we are larger in numbers, then I think that speaks volumes about the kind of loyalty we have towards Ziva. We could easily have ignored the poll, after all.
            Admittedly, this doesn’t sound fair, but I’m not sure how fair this entire poll is, haha. Kate Beckett probably got here in part due to popularity rather than crushability, too. I’m not complaining; if Ziva is allowed to get here by whatever way the NCIS fans can think of, then Kate should be allowed the same with Castle fans. So cheers, Castle and Beckett fans! Here’s to a good fight! :D

• Oh Dear says:

Jennie,What a sad way to look at things. Kate has a lot of votes it seems because fans from all different fandoms are voting for her too, they presumably wouldn’t come under your Castle fanatics umbrella? You must be a fanatical fan of ziva (nothing wrong with that) but your jab at fanatical fans is a bit LAME! SOZ.

• Neil says:

Please tell me exactly what the fanatics castle/becket fans have done? They like you can only vote once a day.

• Elle says:

Lol why don’t you check out the results and see who’s fanatical and shows no remorse.

4. Fallon says:

Kate Beckett! Sucks to have people from my favorite shows in the fianls but ah, had to make a decision :/

5. Bob says:

Ziva beat the hottest girl on Tv, Yvonne Strahovski because of a pathetic post on Facebook to get more to vote for her. Go Kate Beckett, she’s crushing Ziva into the ground! LOL
    Ziva will lose this I guarentee!

• Danyelle says:

I hope people can try to keep it remotely classy this time around and not get into schoolgirl level name calling. The Ziva-Sarah comments were a sad commentary on womenhood IMO. We can support our faves because we do, not by being nasty to the other team.

• Saint Alicia says:

To be fair, I didn’t see anyone bashing Yvonne/Sarah on the last thread, all the vitriol was directed towards Cote/Ziva/her fans. And unfortunately, it’ll probably continue here; when you’re on top people try to drag you down…

• Steph says:

how can you be mad because a show promoted one of it’s characters? I mean really? lol please.

• GoCastle says:

Actually, I think Beckett is the underdog here. Once NCIS Facebook deploys, the Ziva tidal wave will begin (it annihilated Sarah in ten minutes!) and there are lots more NCIS fans than there are of us. Still, I’m going to vote for Kate and pray for a miracle that Kate wins this thing. Go Kate!

• Kate says:

Sadly, I think you are right. I’m an NCIS fan but voted for Beckett here as she’s my favorite female on TV. In the NCIS fandom Ziva is an either loved or hated character (I’m neither here nor there on her) for NCIS fans, but if the link goes to Facebook there’s 13 million fans over there so, unfortunately, you don’t need ALL to love Ziva for her to win.

• Julia says:

Agreed! I personally watch both shows, and love both characters- though I really miss the old Ziva. But I really feel more of a draw for Beckett, and she absolutely wins my vote. I just wish neither of the fandoms felt the need to insult the other one or make generalizing insults about an entire fandom. Obviously this is a popularity contest (based on popular vote), but don’t assume that just because someone is a fan of a show, they will automatically vote for the character for that show. I’ve loved NCIS for a lot longer than Castle, but to me, Kate Beckett is simply more appealing than the also stunning Ziva David.

• Kyla says:

If Nathan Fillion posts on Twitter he has a pretty big following it might help a little bit.

• Ashley says:

Well, this NCIS fan voted for Beckett. A few years ago, Ziva may have pulled ahead for me, but I miss the old Ziva. Fiery, touch, fierce. She coulda been a contenda…

• This! says:

I miss the Ziva who could kill you forty-three ways with a paperclip and never bat an eye. This new woobie-Ziva creeps me out.

Kate Beckett FTW.

• GoCastle says:

Well, the Ziva tidal wave from NCIS Facebook has struck just as I predicted. It took a little longer to get annihilated(about 45 minutes vs. the 10 minutes it took Ziva to trample Sara in the semis), but Ziva is now in the lead by 10 points and pulling ahead quickly. When you’re going up against a fanbase that big,Kate, the miracle outcome for you is rarely possible. Still, Kate, you’re the best!

• Mike says:

And it’s a shame :/ I only found out about this because of the NCIS posting, but I had to vote for Kate (It was closer than Castle vs Tony for me, though).

I like both, but Kate is definitely the underdog with the tidal wave of NCIS coming. Oh well.

• EDITORNCIS says:

REALLY BOB ???

YOUR Guarentee – so sorry not worth anything !!!

ZIVA will certainly WIN and I guarantee THAT !!!!!!

GO ZIVA GO ZIVA GO ZIVA GO ZIVA

• apor says:

The CBS FB page post went up yesterday, but they did not annihilate us. It took 6 hours to build their lead of over 30 points, and they did this without Castle getting support from ABC. Now the battle is joined. ABC made the post on the FB page, and the Castle voters are out in force. We are surging, but ABC’s help afraid is just too late. We will close this and make it a very close call, a la Florida of 2000.

6. CharlieBlue says:

My vote definitely goes to Kate Beckett.

7. irishtrisha says:

no doubt this will be a tough one. My vote goes to Ziva! .. Good luck!

8. apor says:

The battle of the titans. Beckett or Ziva? Obviously Beckett FTW.

9. apor says:

Anyone want to guess how many comments this one will generate when it is finally done? My Guess 1575.

10. Lauriane says:

That’s what I was afraid of. I can’t choose, the two of them are great and I love them both.
    Well no I’ll pick Beckett but it’s a really hard choice

11. Andie says:

I love how it was tony and castle for the men’s and now it’s Beckett and ziva:) love both shows don’t know who to vote for….

• Bob says:

Because the people that voted tony into the finals voted ziva into the finals even if they are a girl voting for most crushable girl. Sarah should have been in the finals instead of Ziva, Ziva isn’t even attractive at all!

• Tom says:

Bitter Chuck loser, no one cares. Take your bitching elsewhere, maybe to NBC to complain about the cancelation of your mediocre spy drama which nobody watches…

• a says:

HAHAHA….. What some people don’t get is that some of us males prefer the Brunettes rather than the Blonde barbie want to be. Brunette >>>> Blonde.

• stevio says:

Tom you MORON, Chuck was NOT cancelled EVER but was for 4 seasons brought back by it’s loyal fanbase Even when Many people said it wouldn’t be. NBC RENEWED Chuck for a 5th and final season to give it the proper sendoff it had EARNED

• Joe says:

Technically something can’t be brought back, if it was never gone.

Chuck was never cancelled. Chuck was never brought back as it was never gone.

• hateschuck says:

Chuck was “saved” from cancellation because the fans rallyed Subway for support. Without Subways millions of dollars of advertising – Chuck would have been history 2 seasons ago. It didn’t have the viewers or the reviews to keep it alive on it’s own. Chuck owes it’s success to a sandwich.

• 2shy says:

Hateschuck, that is where you are wrong, Chuck did have the reviews, but not the ratings. Ratings are not indicative of quality per se. The Wire is considered one of the greatest shows of all time and had low ratings.

• Kayla says:

Okay tht is where you are wrong tons of ppl watch chuck and i’m sorry but that Ziva chick isn’t anywhere near as hot as sarah walker and who cares it’s their opinion, they are allowed to say what they want and obv ppl watch it or she wouldn’t have made into the semi finals or topped a ton of polls already. Nobody watches my ass, you’re just to arrogant to give it a try, i bet you have never even watched an episode, so how bout getting your facts straight next time your gonna diss someone, it makes you look a lot less ignorant

• Carmichael says:

So I’m nobody? My nephew’s nobody? My cousin’s nobody? My friends are nobody? Get a dictionary and check the definition of nobody. I’m sorry Chuck’s too different from Near Completely Indistinguishable Series for you to enjoy.

• Hannah says:

LOLS best definition of NCIS I’ve ever read! Uch, I just hate that show.

• Soph says:

Hey, that’s rude! I’m sorry about what Tom said and I wish he hadn’t said it (because it shows poor judgement on an NCIS fan’s part, or whomever he is), but it WAS in response to something Bob, who doesn’t like Ziva, said. Maybe Tom shouldn’t have said it so cruelly, but as an NCIS fan your comment was shocking and hurtful for me to read. It saddens me to think that people respond to what seemed like a neutral comment with some negative and more negative and then more negative.

• Meghan says:

It was actually Tony and Michael Vartan from Alias for the finals. Castle was right behind though. It would have been quite ironic though if it had been people from the same two shows for both the men’s and the women’s tournament.

• apor says:

Tony and Castle face of in the semis. It was Tony’s toughest test with the lead between them going back and forth. That semi was in reality the finals because when Tony faced Vartan it was no contest (89% to 11%).

12. Adriana says:

Go Ziva.!!! You are amazing.

13. MissKayle says:

Seriously, since Castle was robbed of his spot as champion for the boys, Beckett best win!! She is the best on TV, without question. How can any other girl compare? If she doesn’t win, Ima go ballistic.

• 2shy says:

Castle wasn’t robbed of anything. If you use that argument, then everyone else can use it as well. Nathan Fillon is a decent looking guy but both Michael Vartan and Michael Weatherly are more attractive than him. You’re just a fan girl who is very much consumed with your love of Castle to see the difference.

• MissKayle says:

I love all these different opinions out there! They just make me feel so much more confident in where I stand and how much Castle really is the best show out there. I didn’t realize that being a fangirl of Castle was a crime.

• 2shy says:

Re-read my comment, I said you were consumed by your love of the show to understand why Castle wasn’t robbed. You can be a fan girl all you want, but just because another person wins doesn’t mean Castle was robbed.

• Sara says:

Actually I disagree wholeheartedly. Michael Vartan is very good looking, but not my favourite. I don’t think Michael Weatherly is good looking at all. To me, he looks like a caveman. This is where opinions come into play. I would argue too that Nathan Fillion is gorgeous and should have won. Because that’s how I feel — based on looks, he’s the winner for me, as he is to many other people.

• MissKayle says:

Sara, you’re like my soul sister. You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.

• 2shy says:

Well, are your sentiments based on emotions or looks? Personally, I find a person more attractive if I know them, but at the same time, I can find a person attractive based on looks. I just think that if the poll were just looks, Castle would place high, but still not be number one.

14. Cheryl says:

Cant decide… But…. Ziva!

15. Anna says:

I vote for Beckett. She’s the BEST:)

16. James says:

This one will be tough,but Ziva has my vote.The way I see it Ziva has won making it this far since the Ziva haters think she is not so popular.Sorry Haters the main lady of NCIS is in the finals.

• Sarah says:

Sorry, James, but the truth was that when it was just between online fans Chuck’s Sarah had pulled ahead of Ziva. It wasn’t until it was taken to the big old NCIS Facebook that 15,000 out of 13 million pushed the votes ahead to Ziva victory. Without that she would have lost. Realistically, you do not need a high percentage of 13m to make Ziva look popular.

Currently Beckett is ahead here 66% to Ziva’s 33% (fair battle of online fans) – but I’m sure once it’s posted to FB you’ll have some percent of the massive NCIS’s 13 million fans make Ziva’s score jump through the roof. That does NOT mean she’s overwhelmingly popular.

• Saint Alicia says:

When it was just between online fans” – So facebook isn’t online? You learn something everyday…
        Sarah had pulled ahead of Ziva” – Yes, by 1.5% on FRIDAY morning (while Ziva was leading the night before). That is hardly a decisive or definitive victory, especially so early in the voting.
        NCIS Facebook pushed the votes ahead to Ziva victory. Without that she would have lost.” – Guess we’ll never know since they were neck and neck when it happened and a lot can change in 36 hrs.
        That does NOT mean she’s overwhelmingly popular.” – Actually, it does. Ziva is both super popular AND polarizing. The NCIS facebook page is for the entire fandom, which includes Ziva haters. By posting the link they could’ve easily attracted haters who would vote against Ziva when prompted. She won because she’s well-liked.

• Sarah says:

What does it tell you when a character from a 20 million viewer show is neck and neck (then behind) against a character from a 5 million viewership show? To me that says that said character is not all that popular.

• Saint Alicia says:

Hardly. You’re basing your conclusion on the presumption that the poll standings early Friday morning are indicative of what the final results would’ve been. The polls wouldn’t close until Saturday evening, it’s highly unlikely the percentages would have remained anything like what they were.
            Also, these polls don’t truly reflect the most popular character(s), and the outcomes are similar to the results of first-past-the-post voting. Based on the options available, many people voting have to make compromises in their selections (there’s a little game theory involved; people may vote for or against a contestant depending on how it might affect a later vote, etc).
            Just because a contestant advanced (Sarah) does not mean they could ever garner the absolute majority in a plurality voting system (thus genuinely earning most crush-able title).

• Joe says:

That the 5 million are fanatics, do and say anything to support their show and stars as the one and only, while the 20 million just clearly enjoy sitting back and watching their show and living in reality, Tht it is just a show.

You don’t get 20 million viewers if people don’t like something…

• buyamathbook says:

hardly. Your lack of understanding is appalling. The voting was open for 48 hours – ever heard of time zones? maybe the NCIS fans were still sleeping that early in the polling, maybe they have lives to live and only sat down at their computers later that afternoon. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Lots of variables. The voting isn’t over until the poll closes – so it doesn’t matter who is winning during the polling process – it can change at the drop of the hat. Just because you are are out in front at the beginning doesn’t mean you are gonna stay there. Ever watch a horse race?
            Seriously, do you people really have such bad reasoning skills?

• Alie says:

5 million viewers? You’re off by about 5-7 million depending on the day. But nice try to belittle an amazing show. I love both shows and characters, but I think that Beckett slight edge of femininity gives her a leg up in this paticular poll.

• HEADSLAP says:

There are more Chuck fans on sites like these because more of you are trying to find out if your show will have another season. NCIS fans don’t have that worry, so if there wasn’t a post on FB, I’m sure Sarah would have won. I’m an NCIS fan, I didn’t even know about this site til the mens semis.

• Maddiep says:

Actually Saint Alicia all it shows is how popular NCIS is. You’ve got fans on the FB page who will vote for anything NCIS & that’s what is happening

• Addison says:

you must have selective memory. FB also promoted Abby to those same 14 million fans and yet she lost. All FB can do is promote, it is up to the fans to vote. And they are voting for Ziva.

• maryann says:

you saqid it all sister. When are people gionnaq get that this all about the fans voting no matter the web site they got it from.

• James says:

Sorry but the fact is Ziva won that round regardless,shows her popularity large time.Ziva has also made it to the finals despite the Ziva haters and that says even more.Yes to fans Ziva is more crushable than any of the NCIS ladies and more .

• EDITORNCIS says:

As has been said ZIVA is very very popular. She is one of the main characters on NCIS and with her fans has been beloved for over 7 years. OMG that alone says something, yes. PLUS how beautiful is she ?
          Ziva all the way to the WIN…..

• Marisol says:

seriously? If you found out about the poll thru the CBS facebook posting those votes shouldn’t count? Why? Just because I don’t normally live in the so-called fandom world and know about the spoiler news sites – does me make any less of a fan of the show? I really don’t think so.
        So what if Ziva got a boost from that posting – VOTING WAS FROM FANS FOR WHICH THIS POLL WAS DESIGNGED.
        That is a poor arguement. Sarah Walker did very well in the polls, don’t take away her victories by calling foul when she loses.

• Deano says:

Ziva is overwhelming popular. Not only has she defeated the real fans of each and every one of her contenders, but she has also defeated the contingency of haters who have voted against her at every turn. I have to say that the organized contingency of haters from the anti-haven is a very small group but vocal group who doesn’t miss an opportunity to diss Ziva at every turn has been hard at work trying to prove their point that Ziva the majority of fans hate Ziva. Well, the majorit of the real base has spoken and they love Ziva. Get over it. You of course are entitled to your opinion and feelings of Ziva – I would never want to take your fun from you, but you don’t speak for the fans – so quit acting like you do.

Both Ziva and Kate are most crushable and I love them both. Either way this goes, we will have one hot crushable winner. As far as I am concerned,there is no loser here.

• Svenja says:

Well, the biggest group of NCIS fans does not look into spoiler sites, message boards etc.
        Just Facebook.
        A lot of people seem to actually like or love Ziva. Otherwise Cote wouldn’t have gotten a new contract this year with a big salary bump. CBS and TPTB wouldn’t approve of that if Ziva were not popular or liked. Face the reality. Ziva is a loved character. The majority of NCIS fans is not into online fandom stuff. So the “Anti-Haven” and the Tiva board aren’t as representative as Facebook. That’s what I keep telling people. And if you say now “woooohooo not scientific” then I’ll definitely roll my eyes here. Of course it’s not scientific research. But Facebook just is the best indicator for what the fans actually like and want because 13 million people follow it. I do actually study scientific research methods right now… that’s why I am calling it an indicator.
        Ziva is liked and loved…not by everyone, but by a broad majority. That’s a fact… done..

• Anon says:

ermmmm some people don’t realise that there are these polls? i didn’t realise until i saw the NCIS facebook a month or two back. and both characters are good so they should just tie i think it would be better.

• moi says:

That only means that TVLine isn’t that popular (sorry Ausiello, love your website btw).
        If TVLine was that popular, the people who voted for Ziva because of the link on Facebook would have start voting well before that. People aren’t aware of this little battle so they don’t vote ’till someone point it to them.
        Now, CBS was really smart, it’s free advertising for their show, good press, just with a link on Facebook. If you have to complain, go to NBC or any other network who hasn’t think about the free publicity.
        Now, the real winner is TVLine. Now they could show how much people come on their website and them sell space for the ads a little higher.
        Your welcome Ausiello !

• Cathy says:

Speak for yourself when you say that Ziva is the main lady on NCIS. I think not. She may have more passionate fans who find ways to cheat in these polls – yes, we had someone at an NCIS site defending Ziva-ites for cheating and basically described how you could do it – on our anti-thread – in order to win, but Abby will always hold the position of most popular among ALL NCIS fans. I have a strong suspicion that the Ziva-ites voted against Abby in order to make sure that she did not go up against Ziva in the finals – if she had, and the poll had been fair, Abby would have won.

17. Lar says:

well Sarah lost, criminal.
    Calling all Chuck Fans to support Ziva, remember the teamm has Mcgee a fellow nerd =)

Happy Hanukkah

• Joe says:

Sorry man, I’m a huge chuck fan but I’m voting for Kate Beckett, since I actually watch Castle instead of NCIS. Also I would not vote for the person that beat Sarah Walker

• DONNA says:

THAT IS SO CHILDISH. I LOVE NCIS. I DON’T THINK TONY SHOULD HAVE WON. CASTLE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN MY PICK EITHER, BUT I’D VOTE FOR HIM OVER TONY. I LOVE ZIVA. BECKETT IS ALRIGHT. SHE’S CUTE. MY PICK WOULD BE CATHERINE FROM CSI. OR JANE FROM DROP DEAD DIVA. FOR THE MEN MY PICK WOULD BE MAC FRON CSI, NEW YORK, OR RILEY FROM CRIMINAL MINDS. OR DEEKS FROM NCIS, LA. I CHOSE ZIVA, TO ME SHE IS THE TOTAL PACKAGE. BECKETT HASN’T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO WIN THIS TITLE. AND FACEBOOK IS ONLINE, IN CASE SOMEONE DOESN’T KNOW THIS FACT. IF YOU WATCH A SHOW WE’RE ALL FANATICS. AND YOU CAN BE A FANATIC OF MORE THAN ONE SHOW. CASTLE IS ON FACEBOOK TOO, SOMEONE COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF HELPING CASTLE WITH A LINK AS WELL, BUT THEY DIDN’T CARE ENOUGH TO DO IT, I GUESS. MOST WILL DO WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO TO HELP THIER FAVORITE WIN. IT SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED ONE VOTE PER HOUSEHOLD, PERIOD. AND WHO KNOWS REALLY HOW CORRECT THE POLLS TURN OUT TO BE. RIGHT NOW ZIVA IS ON TOP, BUT BECKETT IS NOT THAT FAR BEHIND. IF YOU ASK ME THE WHOLE POLL IS CRAZY. NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE SAME PEOPLE, AND HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, AND ACTORS, OR ACTRESSES. THEY’RE ALL WINNERS, IF YOU ASK ME. THEY ALL PLAY THIER PARTS WELL. OR THE SHOWS WOULDN’T BE ON THE AIR ANYMORE. AND EVEN IF THE SHOWS, CHARACTERS, ACTORS, AND ACTRESSES ARE WELL LIKED, OR ARE GOOD AT THIER JOB, THE SHOW CAN STILL END, OR NOT BE RENEWED. ONE THING IS EVIDENT, THERE WILL BE A WINNER. SO HERE’S TO KATE, AND ZIVA, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. AND GOOD LUCK!!!! TO YOU BOTH.

• peacenotwarplease says:

Stana Katic is just too too gorgeous. I voted for Ziva in the last round even though

Stana Katic is just too too gorgeous – it should have been Stana and Sarah from chuck in the finals, as they are both super hot. I like Ziva too and voted for both Sarah and Ziva in their SF. Beckett got my vote in this one.

18. nonabgo says:

Worst choices possible. None of these deserves to win.

• Lyria says:

I’ve got no horses left in this race either. I do see the appeal of these two and obviously they have some pretty rabid fans, but I do not find either of them (the characters or the actresses) remotely attractive except in that butterface way.

• lyriahasabutterface says:

then why are you here? Just to be insulting? Don’t you have anything better to do?

Post a picture of yourself and let’s how well you do. I am fairly confident in saying “not very well”.

Stana does NOT have a butter face. And neither does the actress who plays Ziva.

• Lyria says:

Have YOU ever heard of personal preference? Just because my favorites didn’t make it, it doesn’t mean I didn’t vote in all the other rounds and want to see how it ends up. YOU are the one who’s being insulting and probably is lacking for things to do. Geez, all I did was reply to a comment. Merry frickin Christmas to you too.

• lyriasoundsugly says:

wonder what YOUR mirror reflects?

I am sure it reflects nothing like the mirrors of Stana and Cote.

And even if you are pretty (which I highly doubt) you would still be ugly because ugly is not a physical trait as much a heart trait – and you obviously have a ugly heart.

• Svenja says:

They are both incredibly beautfil. Stana and Cote have georgeous faces, they are so adorable and sexy…

19. Louise says:

I am completely in love with Beckett(I’m in love with the character’s personality, but her gorgeous face doesn’t hurt either). It has to be KB for me.

20. Alex says:

Beckett. I’ve been voting for her from the beginning and I hope she wins. :)

21. Rosemary says:

How bad I want Ziva to win just because Tony won the men’s bracket, Beckett had this thing won from the moment she entered. So, Beckett

22. becca says:

Ziva FTW!
    They are both absolutely amazing but Cote DePablo is just perfect. She is a great actress and portrays the second best female character on TV (only beat by Abby/Pauley Perrette).
    Besides, Tony won the guys version so Ziva should definitely win!
    TIVA!

23. Jordan says:

Beckett!!!!!!

24. Mia says:

Neither. The answer is Scully

25. Rox says:

Kate Beckett ! She’s more real

26. Christine says:

Ziva. No competition.

27. Zoya says:

Ziva – gorgeous kick ass ninja!

28. Ken says:

I love NCIS and i like Castle, but as for crushes go Beckett is stunning, while David could easily kick my ass, but i have to go with beckett.

Cant wait for the new episodes to start :o

29. Pepper says:

Never seen one episode of Castle, seen all episodes of NCIS.
    Still voting for the Castle lady because they took my kick-ass girl-power Ziva away and I am bitter.

30. Isabel says:

They’re both really pretty!! But I have to go with ziva! Beckett is pretty, but more the beauty you see every single day, day in and day out! I personally find that really boring! So voting for ziva!

31. LM says:

Both are losers. Yvonne Strahovski is the hottest of them all. The poll at this point can be summed up, ‘stupid is as stupid does’.

• apor says:

Get over it. Yvonne lost. Also keep in mind that some people just prefer a brunette over a generic blonde.

• DL says:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’m a straight guy and I frankly don’t find Yvonne that attractive. Kate Beckett/Stana Katic all the way.

• Brad says:

Oh GTFO LM! Beckett is the single most gorgeous woman on tv! Yvonne was far better than Ziva (I like both of them btw). But when a rabid fanbase from fb decides to hop in and vote, you can’t do anything about it. But Castle’s Kate didn’t have any such help and still remains the top contender throughout! That says a lot about her character and attractiveness!

• Macy Grayson says:

really? please explain to me how the FB fans are any less worthy to vote in this poll than you? Fans are fans. Just because we don’t normally hang out on the internet fan sites doesn’t make us less fans. Again, why isn’t my vote just as valid as yours?
        Geesh, maybe this is why the majority of us just want to watch our show on Tuesday nites and leave all this internet trash alone.

• Carmichael says:

I think the point that LM was trying to make was that before it was posted to the Facebook page of Ziva’s show, Sarah was leading. Chuck waited till the last few hours which I can sort of see the sense of, but by then the damage was done and Chuck just doesn’t have the numbers. I’ve got nothing against Cote de Pablo/Ziva, she is an incredibly gorgeous woman and I’m sure if Ziva were on Chuck instead of NCIS I would dig her. I’m not a fan of procedurals so I don’t watch NCIS or any of the other 35,000 of them. If this had been a different poll, and it could draw from a broader base, there are people I would have voted for over Sarah, like Willow Rosenberg, River Tam, Kaylee Frye, or any Felicia Day character. But it wasn’t, so my allegiances fell to Sarah, Scully, Jo Lupo, and Myka Bearing.

• Kayla says:

Totally agree Sarah Walker is waaaaayyyy Hotter but watevs she’s one other polls b4 so nbd and it’s obv Kate is gonna win and i love her and castle as well but sarah is still way hotter and i love chuck more Sarah FTW!

32. Peter says:

I’m kind of glad Sara lost last round as it makes my choice easy. Kate.

33. TG says:

Ziva, no question. Besides it’s supposed to be Tony and Ziva not Tony and Beckett, silly Castle fans…

34. stanacat says:

Kate Beckett! Always ♥

35. Michelle says:

Kate Beckett

36. Alexander says:

I’ve never watched NCIS, I love Kate Beckett

37. apor says:

• Alex says:

there are no blondes in this poll

• Brad says:

Olivia (Fringe), JJ (Criminal Minds), Walker (Chuck), Annie (Covert Affairs), Brenda (The Closer), Catherine (CSI), Calleigh (CSI: Miami) Juliet (Psych), Chickie (Southland), Kate (Body of Proof), Audrey (Haven), Erica (V) were all blondes in this competition who went down!!!
        Feel bad only for Olivia Dunham and Sarah Walker! Still, Kate Beckett is the ultimate girl any guy could want! I just find her too gorgeous and yet real!

38. Dex says:

ZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAA

39. Svenja says:

Ziva… although Kate Beckett is very crushable, too. I voted for her when she was up against other women. But I simply cannot vote for her when she’s up against Ziva. Ziva is my fav character on television :)

40. mewofford says:

Now this is a hard choice.

I voted for Scully in the Scully-Beckett poll but now that it’s down to Beckett and Ziva…I am so torn. I enjoy Castle very much and Beckett is a wonderful character but I’m going to have to go with Ziva. One of the most complex characters on a procedural ever and played by a talented actress…YOU GO ZIVA!

41. Shepherd says:

Seen every ep of NCIS–the only show I can say that about–ZIVA ALL THE WAY! :D

42. Stacy says:

Go Beckett! She’s by far the hottest and most crushable by far :)

43. dat 20 million viewership says:

Stana Katic is probably the only person in this bracket, and on TV this past year, who is absolutely unbelievable as a cop or credible member of law enforcement to me. She isn’t ugly she just looks completely ridiculous trying to be a cop. Not an NCIS fan either so I’ll watch this one play out.

44. Glen says:

I love both shows and both characters !
    Will be a tough one but Kate Beckett will get my vote !
    Go Beckett !

45. Lulu says:

This is a really tough show this are probably the best TV has know a days… and for those complaining about Ziva winning the semifinals because of the post on Facebook I have to admit that was fascinating for me let’s face it not a lot of girls get 15,000 on a day, that’s not cheating that’s loyalty and there’s a reason why Ziva is here MOSSAD CRAZY NINJA CHICK KICKS ASS!!! So GO ZIVA!! I love Beckett but if you put them in a fight Ziva won’t break ever!!!

• Soph says:

I completely agree! Admittedly, I don’t watch Chuck, but I hardly find it reasonable that people complain about CBS’ posting about the poll on the NCIS page on Facebook. It’s an NCIS page and this has to do with NCIS; and if the fans from there came over to vote, then it just shows how much support there is for this show. Maybe it’s because we’re stronger in numbers, but all the same it’s a win, fair and square.
      GO ZIVA!!! GO NCIS!!!

46. Amadeu says:

oh, surprise surprise! ncis vs castle. -.-” well, anyway, my vote is for Kate Beckett!

47. L2u9 says:

I knew this was going to be the final right from the start this two had no competition I love that neither of them are American…

48. Truth says:

Has to be Ziva–she’s a BAMF. Dodges bullets (“Recoil”) while Beckett takes ‘em in the chest (“Knockout”). Ziva every time.