NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Frank Lucivero says:

Ziva rocks it….little cutie pie……exotic!

2. HypocrisyWinsAgain says:

Wow, Ziva just jumped about 20 points in 30 minutes. Hmm. This is far more outrageous than the one that created the “cheating” accusations. So do I hear any Ziva fans accusing anyone of cheating now?

• LOL says:

No, Ziva’s fans are cheating to get back at Sarah’s fans I guess. Only fair. They are the reasons everyone is cheating. They started the mess, they are paying for it.

• Clearthings up says:

Actually I’m not ever sure anymore that Ziva’s fans are cheating. Just saw this : http://www.facebook.com/home.p
        hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

More than 1655 comments, almost 5000 people liked the post. So if you count that at least 5000 votes and that was posted 23 minutes ago. Just when Ziva started to win.

• NoChance says:

Make that nearly 50 points in less than 40 minutes.
      Someone posted how to set up a macro to vote for you on the NCIS/CBS fan forum.

• Saint Alicia says:

You obviously know NOTHING about which you speak, so just quit while you’re behind. Even if people tried to use a voting macro here it doesn’t work for polls like this (which limit votes by IP addresses and/or cookies). For polls like the People’s Choice award which allow unlimited voting, sure, but to manipulate this kind you’d need to change your IP address by proxy server for EACH VOTE which is impossible to achieve with a macro, which just executes a repetitive task. They are completely useless here. But keep whining…

3. Jim says:

Ziva all the way!

4. Jessica says:

ZIVA IS THE BEST BY FAR

5. Marquita says:

Ziva all the way!

6. Barbara says:

Ziva David is one of the most imaginative characters in the history of television. And I have seen all of television. Cote does her proud.

7. mdebonville says:

Team Ziva all the way! (Of course tjats only because Abigail Sciuto isn’t listed)

8. Ray says:

Ziva, hands down.

9. Jeremy says:

ZIVA is the winner hands down, she is gorgeous.

10. johnl says:

Ziva, hands down!

11. Cathy T says:

Ziva David!!!!

12. daryle says:

Go zeva

13. hugo28 says:

I like ziva in ncis a lot but sarah stolen my heart i vote for sarah ! A fan from holland

14. Demy says:

Love Ziva she kicks buts plus she is gorgeous

15. michelle albores says:

Go Ziva!!!!!!

16. NoChance says:

Borrowing from my name – there is no chance whatsoever that the vote has changed this much in less than 10 minutes. But if cheating for a win makes you happy, go for it.

Apologies to Yvonne/Sarah that this isn’t a fair contest.

• Savannah says:

Perhaps you owe it to BOTH contestants to investigate this fairly instead of making biased assumptions. You carry the burden of proof here, my friend.

• Peacenotwarplease says:

Surely the burden of proof lies with TV line. IF NCIS fans are cheating and gloating about it – then said fandom are going to be despised by other fandoms SURELY. If I was a dedicated NCIS fan I would want it to be proven that as a fandom there was no cheating. If indeed the FB for NCIS fans did provide a way of revealing how to win unfairly – then NCIS fans should fess UP TO KEEP INTEGRITY. If not, NO OTHER FANDOM will ever believe that NCIS Ziva won – shame really. If no chance is right in seiing cheating going on, then it needs to be confirmed or proved wrong – just saying! I am beginning to doubt with that sudden surge of votes for Ziva that something might be amiss – and I voted for Ziva. I can’t stand cheats – so please NCIS fans prove there is no cheating, or everyone lese will just say – that the true winner is the other girl running against Ziva!

• Clearthings up says:

hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

• Svenja says:

Yeah, we aren’t cheating. It’s because CBS posted this poll on the offical Facebook site. The offical NCIS facebook page has more than 4 million followers

17. FELIX B-RAMIREZ says:

SPECIAL AGENT ZIVA IS THE SEXXIEST HOTTEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THEM ALL HANDS DOWN!!! I LOVE YOU ZIVA

18. Austin says:

Yvonne Strahovski is AMAZING in far more ways than most people know. Sarah Walker is also a far tougher, smarter, and sexier Agent. Just saying.

19. Chantal Desjardins says:

Ziva is the best she is beautiful, intelleigent and she’s the best actriss ever.my vote goes to the best lady ZIVA GO ZIVA.
    good luck.

20. NCIS Fanatic says:

Right on!!!!!

21. kellie says:

Ziva all the way:)

22. lucie says:

Love Ziva she is gorgeous and kicks butt

23. Savannah says:

Go Ziva! She’s such a “cool cat,” BA character! I wish I had her hair and her figure!! Oh, and I wish I had her awesome assassin abilities, as well! :)

24. Lori says:

Ziva is great and beautiful. She has it all!!!

25. Bert says:

Well I’m with ZIVA all da way no dought. I believe in her!!!! Ziva is awesome, just look at the way she fought in last weeks episode where she fought 2 protect gibbs while he acted “doctor” while the pregnet lady gave birth. Well done Gibbs and ZIVA

26. Catherine says:

Ziva!!!! She’s an exotic hardass with a soft side. You can’t do better than that!

27. Bobby Doss says:

Love me some Ziva!

28. tibor veszprémi says:

Go Ziva Go!
    Your the best woman all series in tv!
    I like you!

29. Kristy says:

ZIVA….FOR SURE

30. NCIS Fanatic says:

Ziva is the best(:

31. Vivian says:

Ah! Ziva it is! I just love that character ^^<3

32. NoChance says:

Checked out a bunch of the NCIS sites and found this post telling people how to cheat.

• Michael says:

those are Tiva fan they are not NCIS fans

• Clearthings up says:

Actually, no I was telling people how Sarah’s fans had probably cheated.

hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

• Peacenotwarplease says:

No chance – so you were right in calling out the cheats – NCIS fans are disgusting cheats and to gloat about being a cheat is even worse. Unless TV line disqualify all of Ziva’a votes – then they are cheats too, and I can’t believe they will let this ride. I always thought NCIS fans were a very good fandom, but not after this. CHEATS – LOSERS – SICKENING! Soz for stating it so strongly, but I hate cheats!

• Svenja says:

Yeah, but Ziva is NOT winning because of a bunch os stupid cheaters (if they exist). NCIS has 20 million viewers, 4 million Facebook fans and the offical post which has thousands of likes and comments. TV line and check the facebook post out.

When Abby was up against Bones, they posted it as well and comments, plus percentage went through the roof.

I am a true fan, who doesn’t change IP address and stuff and I find it disgusting to be called disgusting just because a nutjob posted a way to cheat. If the sudden jump would have happened without this poll being postes on CBS, I would have agreed with you. BUT it was posted, thousands noticed and liked it. Get over it. The NCIS fandom is darn huge. Tony won, too because of the support of the network.

33. luis. says:

ZIVA MAMASITA…

34. Michael says:

WOW was the website Hack did someone change the poll beause that looks wrong compare to a few hours ago

35. LNBII says:

C’mon Ziva!!!

36. tania says:

Go diva,don’t let ur fans down. ;)

37. Bambam says:

Go Ziva

38. Rami says:

Wait a MINUTEEEEEEEEEE!! I did like chuck first 2 seasons but then it went downhill, its in the last season right now if im not mistaken. The hype is gone. But NCIS, come on people, the show has been so full of action, comedy, drama, humor, action and I can list every attribute there is. The characters and the stories are really what separates this criminal investigative show from the rest. I watch all the rest and none I follow 100% like I do with NCIS. ZIVA ALL THE WAY!!

39. Uhura says:

Ziva David

40. leidy says:

Ziva is the best in all she does

41. chris says:

Ziva all the way

42. shaz says:

ZIVA,all the way

43. Cullen says:

Totally Ziva

44. HoldOn2Smallville says:

I guess more NCIS fans started to vote since the voting closes on Saturday….Plus, NCIS does have over 20 million fans Vs. Chuck like 6 million I guess ;)

• Michael says:

NCIS have not been voting because ALL real NCIS fan hate Ziva and what she has done to the show its mostly Tiva fans who hate the show but love ziva who been voting

• Savannah says:

Wow, Michael. Low blow. You’ve been spreading so much hate around this forum. This is supposed to be for FUN. And personally, I take offense to this because I’ve been a REAL NCIS fan since episode 1, and I love Ziva as a character and Cote de Pablo as an actress.

Get a life and stop hatin’ on things not worth hatin’ on.

• estefania says:

well said savannah, also cote is so talented and beautiful,she is my countrywoman and I am proud about her, he is a troll and ignorant creature

• Maddie says:

Wow, really? “All real NCIS fans hate Ziva”? You sure about that? ‘Cause I could’ve sworn I’d met some real NCIS fans (ones who have watched since JAG) who love Ziva.