NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (1,084)

• Ziva rocks it….little cutie pie……exotic!

Comment by Frank Lucivero – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Ziva just jumped about 20 points in 30 minutes. Hmm. This is far more outrageous than the one that created the “cheating” accusations. So do I hear any Ziva fans accusing anyone of cheating now?

Comment by HypocrisyWinsAgain – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, Ziva’s fans are cheating to get back at Sarah’s fans I guess. Only fair. They are the reasons everyone is cheating. They started the mess, they are paying for it.

Comment by LOL – December 23, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually I’m not ever sure anymore that Ziva’s fans are cheating. Just saw this : http://www.facebook.com/home.p
        hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

More than 1655 comments, almost 5000 people liked the post. So if you count that at least 5000 votes and that was posted 23 minutes ago. Just when Ziva started to win.

Comment by Clearthings up – December 23, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Make that nearly 50 points in less than 40 minutes.
      Someone posted how to set up a macro to vote for you on the NCIS/CBS fan forum.

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You obviously know NOTHING about which you speak, so just quit while you’re behind. Even if people tried to use a voting macro here it doesn’t work for polls like this (which limit votes by IP addresses and/or cookies). For polls like the People’s Choice award which allow unlimited voting, sure, but to manipulate this kind you’d need to change your IP address by proxy server for EACH VOTE which is impossible to achieve with a macro, which just executes a repetitive task. They are completely useless here. But keep whining…

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 23, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by Jim – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA IS THE BEST BY FAR

Comment by Jessica – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by Marquita – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go ziva

Comment by Paulo – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David is one of the most imaginative characters in the history of television. And I have seen all of television. Cote does her proud.

Comment by Barbara – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Ziva all the way! (Of course tjats only because Abigail Sciuto isn’t listed)

Comment by mdebonville – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, hands down.

Comment by Ray – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA is the winner hands down, she is gorgeous.

Comment by Jeremy – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!

Comment by Marie – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, hands down!

Comment by johnl – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David!!!!

Comment by Cathy T – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go zeva

Comment by daryle – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like ziva in ncis a lot but sarah stolen my heart i vote for sarah ! A fan from holland

Comment by hugo28 – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva she kicks buts plus she is gorgeous

Comment by Demy – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA

Comment by Jeff – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva!!!!!!

Comment by michelle albores – December 23, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Borrowing from my name – there is no chance whatsoever that the vote has changed this much in less than 10 minutes. But if cheating for a win makes you happy, go for it.

Apologies to Yvonne/Sarah that this isn’t a fair contest.

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps you owe it to BOTH contestants to investigate this fairly instead of making biased assumptions. You carry the burden of proof here, my friend.

Comment by Savannah – December 23, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Surely the burden of proof lies with TV line. IF NCIS fans are cheating and gloating about it – then said fandom are going to be despised by other fandoms SURELY. If I was a dedicated NCIS fan I would want it to be proven that as a fandom there was no cheating. If indeed the FB for NCIS fans did provide a way of revealing how to win unfairly – then NCIS fans should fess UP TO KEEP INTEGRITY. If not, NO OTHER FANDOM will ever believe that NCIS Ziva won – shame really. If no chance is right in seiing cheating going on, then it needs to be confirmed or proved wrong – just saying! I am beginning to doubt with that sudden surge of votes for Ziva that something might be amiss – and I voted for Ziva. I can’t stand cheats – so please NCIS fans prove there is no cheating, or everyone lese will just say – that the true winner is the other girl running against Ziva!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 23, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not ever sure anymore that Ziva’s fans are cheating. Just saw this : http://www.facebook.com/home.p
      hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

Comment by Clearthings up – December 23, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, we aren’t cheating. It’s because CBS posted this poll on the offical Facebook site. The offical NCIS facebook page has more than 4 million followers

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPECIAL AGENT ZIVA IS THE SEXXIEST HOTTEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THEM ALL HANDS DOWN!!! I LOVE YOU ZIVA

Comment by FELIX B-RAMIREZ – December 23, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strahovski is AMAZING in far more ways than most people know. Sarah Walker is also a far tougher, smarter, and sexier Agent. Just saying.

Comment by Austin – December 23, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best she is beautiful, intelleigent and she’s the best actriss ever.my vote goes to the best lady ZIVA GO ZIVA.
    good luck.

Comment by Chantal Desjardins – December 23, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA !!!

Comment by Ann – December 23, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Right on!!!!!

Comment by NCIS Fanatic – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way:)

Comment by kellie – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva she is gorgeous and kicks butt

Comment by lucie – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA

Comment by lyds – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!

Comment by Sam – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva! She’s such a “cool cat,” BA character! I wish I had her hair and her figure!! Oh, and I wish I had her awesome assassin abilities, as well! :)

Comment by Savannah – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is great and beautiful. She has it all!!!

Comment by Lori – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I’m with ZIVA all da way no dought. I believe in her!!!! Ziva is awesome, just look at the way she fought in last weeks episode where she fought 2 protect gibbs while he acted “doctor” while the pregnet lady gave birth. Well done Gibbs and ZIVA

Comment by Bert – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!! She’s an exotic hardass with a soft side. You can’t do better than that!

Comment by Catherine – December 23, 2011 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love me some Ziva!

Comment by Bobby Doss – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva Go!
    Your the best woman all series in tv!
    I like you!

Comment by tibor veszprémi – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA….FOR SURE

Comment by Kristy – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best(:

Comment by NCIS Fanatic – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah! Ziva it is! I just love that character ^^<3

Comment by Vivian – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Checked out a bunch of the NCIS sites and found this post telling people how to cheat.

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • those are Tiva fan they are not NCIS fans

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, no I was telling people how Sarah’s fans had probably cheated.

hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

Comment by Clearthings up – December 23, 2011 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No one is cheating. It’s because the network CBS posted this on its official Facebook page…

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, I think this has to be the reason. The number of likes ans comments in this short amount of time speaks for itself.

Comment by Nina – December 23, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No chance – so you were right in calling out the cheats – NCIS fans are disgusting cheats and to gloat about being a cheat is even worse. Unless TV line disqualify all of Ziva’a votes – then they are cheats too, and I can’t believe they will let this ride. I always thought NCIS fans were a very good fandom, but not after this. CHEATS – LOSERS – SICKENING! Soz for stating it so strongly, but I hate cheats!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 23, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, but Ziva is NOT winning because of a bunch os stupid cheaters (if they exist). NCIS has 20 million viewers, 4 million Facebook fans and the offical post which has thousands of likes and comments. TV line and check the facebook post out.

When Abby was up against Bones, they posted it as well and comments, plus percentage went through the roof.

I am a true fan, who doesn’t change IP address and stuff and I find it disgusting to be called disgusting just because a nutjob posted a way to cheat. If the sudden jump would have happened without this poll being postes on CBS, I would have agreed with you. BUT it was posted, thousands noticed and liked it. Get over it. The NCIS fandom is darn huge. Tony won, too because of the support of the network.

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA MAMASITA…

Comment by luis. – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW was the website Hack did someone change the poll beause that looks wrong compare to a few hours ago

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon Ziva!!!

Comment by LNBII – December 23, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go diva,don’t let ur fans down. ;)

Comment by tania – December 23, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva

Comment by Bambam – December 23, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait a MINUTEEEEEEEEEE!! I did like chuck first 2 seasons but then it went downhill, its in the last season right now if im not mistaken. The hype is gone. But NCIS, come on people, the show has been so full of action, comedy, drama, humor, action and I can list every attribute there is. The characters and the stories are really what separates this criminal investigative show from the rest. I watch all the rest and none I follow 100% like I do with NCIS. ZIVA ALL THE WAY!!

Comment by Rami – December 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS has not been funny since Kate was on the show

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David

Comment by Uhura – December 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best in all she does

Comment by leidy – December 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way

Comment by chris – December 23, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA,all the way

Comment by shaz – December 23, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally Ziva

Comment by Cullen – December 23, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess more NCIS fans started to vote since the voting closes on Saturday….Plus, NCIS does have over 20 million fans Vs. Chuck like 6 million I guess ;)

Comment by HoldOn2Smallville – December 23, 2011 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS have not been voting because ALL real NCIS fan hate Ziva and what she has done to the show its mostly Tiva fans who hate the show but love ziva who been voting

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, Michael. Low blow. You’ve been spreading so much hate around this forum. This is supposed to be for FUN. And personally, I take offense to this because I’ve been a REAL NCIS fan since episode 1, and I love Ziva as a character and Cote de Pablo as an actress.

Get a life and stop hatin’ on things not worth hatin’ on.

Comment by Savannah – December 23, 2011 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well said savannah, also cote is so talented and beautiful,she is my countrywoman and I am proud about her, he is a troll and ignorant creature

Comment by estefania – December 23, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, really? “All real NCIS fans hate Ziva”? You sure about that? ‘Cause I could’ve sworn I’d met some real NCIS fans (ones who have watched since JAG) who love Ziva.

Comment by Maddie – December 23, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post