NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (1,084)

• ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA!!!!

Comment by tay – December 23, 2011 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow conspiracy theories abound! The vote is so close that I just think both fandoms are all out for the win. Personally I don’t watch Chuck – but I understand it is a good show. NCIS I have watched and enjoyed, and I think Ziva is very crushable. I am a Kate Beckett fan, but to be honest all 4 of these SF ladies deserve to be where they are in this comp. They are all gorgeous. If Beckett goes down to Scully I will be sad but like I said all these ladies are gorgeous and no discredit any of them going down to one of the others. I just want Beckett to stay on the air for many seasons that’s all folks. Love all these ladies because they are all loveable!

Comment by peacenotwarplease – December 23, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and I voted for Ziva – please forgive me Chuck fans!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 23, 2011 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am voting for Ziva all the way.
    But I respect the Chuck fans voting for their girl too!!!

I do think Beckett will eventually win the whole thing though.
    And that would be okay too.
    I love the whole CASKETT ship.
    hehe
    And that’s the best shipper name as well!

YOU GO ZIVA!

Comment by mewofford – December 23, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah is easily more “crushable”. Ziva lost me completely when she hurt and already injured Tony by sweeping his legs out from under him and putting her gun to his heart. That made her an emotional out of control “B” in my world.
    Sarah has never done anything like that to a friend.

Kind of interesting that most of Ziva’s fans on this poll are girls.

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most of the fans on all the polls are girls – what’s wrong with that?

Comment by MS – December 23, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s just a lot of girls with a crush on a girl that they want to be with a boy that they don’t like very much.

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ERRR a little wrong thinking there m’thinks. A lot of girls I know who vote on polls like this, do so with the thought of mind visualising which of the ladies is more crushable to men. If they have partners who are male, then they will be thinking “who would he fancy?” lol, but even if it is some girls crushing on girl stars it is their choice – to vote for who they want!

Comment by MS – December 23, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA … 100% all the way!!!

Comment by Phronsa – December 23, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David is by far the one who should win this!

Comment by Klair H – December 23, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by Lexi – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva Ziva Ziva…only Ziva!!!!! :)

Comment by Tiziana – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva :) she’s so hot I love her !!!!!

Comment by devin – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is successful at securing her votes… xD

Comment by Nick – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva !!!!

Comment by Cecilia Maureira – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is so hot! You go girl!

Comment by Cary Wright – December 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva Ziva Ziva Ziva!!!!!

Comment by Simi – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zivaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Is a perfect agent!!!!! Zivaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Comment by Greysha – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva has my vote !

Comment by Laura Bell – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!! No brainer

Comment by Shelley OBrien – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva for the win

Comment by hooahguy – December 23, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ziva – December 23, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva ziva ziva!!!!!!

Comment by Lindsay – December 23, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is totally impossible without bot agents.

Ziva David (Cote de Pablo) – NCIS 59.89%

Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) – Chuck 40.11%

It took about 3 minutes to go from a 2 point spread to this.

Are you monitoring this TVLine. Is there any way for you all to tell if someone is actually voting or setting up a macro to do it?
    Do you even care that it’s honest?

Comment by NoChance – December 23, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 70% and still climbing! That’s a bot my friends!

Comment by NCISDar – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess Ziva’s fans decided to play the game of Sarah’s fans. Now everybody is cheating. This poll is completely pointless now. Congrats Sarah’s fans for the mess.

Comment by LOL – December 23, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It is not cheating, this started after NCIS posted the poll on their Facebook page.

Comment by NCIS_FAN_AM_I – December 23, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes here : http://www.facebook.com/home.p
          hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

More than 1655 comments, almost 5000 people liked the post. So if you count that’s at least 5000 votes and that was posted 23 minutes ago. Just when Ziva started to win.

Comment by Clearthings up – December 23, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And why would I count that as 5000 votes? You mean to tell me none of those people knew of this Crushable poll that’s been going for over a month between the men and then the women? And Ziva fans know nothing about this poll until now? And, therefore, none of those 5000 had voted in the twelve hours before the huge jump in a matter of minutes? Or TVline let them vote again even if they voted a few hours or a few minutes before? You are really going to tell me that? Nice try. Bot cheating plain and simple.

Comment by NCISDar – December 23, 2011 12:02 PM PDT
    • It should be thoroughly checked IF TV line want people to keep voting on their polls in the future, and all votes gotten dishonestly should be discounted. If you are right about this – I am surprised that anybody would stoop so low – but maybe I shouldn’t be!

Comment by Peacenotwarplease – December 23, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I’ll never vote in another poll here again. If TVline is not going to take care of this cheating whats the point of voting?

Comment by NCIS Dar – December 23, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The same thing happened for Abby when she was facing Jordan. The poll was posted on Facebook and within 30 min she took an overwhelming lead. Many people who are fans of NCIS on facebook see the posting and go vote but pay no attention to the rest of the poll.

Comment by NCIS_FAN_AM_I – December 23, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quit being a sore loser. I was watching the polls this morning when Ziva was still at 48.5%, then NCIS’ facebook page posted the link and WITHIN AN 1/2 HOUR her numbers were climbing. Thousands of people “liked” the post and presumably voted for Ziva in a very short period of time–that’s what caused a spike in her percentage, not cheating.
      And even IF people were using some kind of program to cheat, the change wouldn’t occur that quickly. This poll’s been open since last night, so why would the boost in Ziva’s numbers happen so suddenly this morning? Because it coincided with the facebook post. There just are WAAAAAY more fans of Ziva than Sarah. Deal with it.

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 23, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zeva all the way!!!

Comment by Rebecca – December 23, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is kick a– good!!

Comment by denny – December 23, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by Zach stirk – December 23, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • allez ziva va y. :-)

Comment by .... – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way

Comment by senefra – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please…
    Sarah rocks — look at the bracket she came out of — there are some bad asses in their [and I mean that in a good way ;) ] Ziva had the cushy bracket!!

Either way My one and only crush of all time (Dana Scully) was beaten by some new chick on some new show that I never watch — shakes my head..

Go Sarah — YOU are the Best!!

Comment by Steve – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH!!!:D

Comment by Pally – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definately some cheating going on for Ziva I think she has changed 5%in the last 5 mins

Comment by srbarker – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why not? Sarah’s fans were cheating. It’s only fair. They started it, they are paying for it now.

Comment by LOL – December 23, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No cheating : http://www.facebook.com/home.p
        hp?ref=home#!/NCIS

Comment by Clearthings up – December 23, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by carinne – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not much of a competition .. Ziva !
    NCIS ALL THE WaY! <3

Comment by Lisa – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way she’s calm
    Deadly
    Beautiful
    Caring
    Funny
    And plus tiva duhhh

Comment by Abby – December 23, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!

Comment by Lisa – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva.

Comment by RobinEgg – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would’ve rather have seen Kensi Blye from NCIS: Los Angeles :)

Comment by Matt – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m with Ziva, she’s great!

Comment by Sae Starkey – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David

Comment by Stays – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way!!! LOVE her!!!

Comment by Dustyn – December 23, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t say really I love NCIS and I love Chuck, can’t they both win? :D

Comment by Charisa – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! There is no one better than the 1 only Ziva!

Comment by Elizabeth Sosa – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I`m voting for Ziva because she`s has better defensive skills.

Comment by James – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! She’s gone from mysterious heartless killer who is just doing her job to someone who sees the value of friendships and caring. Although I think she was much hotter when her character first entered NCIS she’s still mostly the reason I tune in every Tues. night.

Comment by Tracy – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!

Comment by Whit – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva

Comment by tasha – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva… u r the best—- I voted 4 u…. =D

Comment by Yancy – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zeva, Zeva, Zeva all the way. Zeva is a strong, smart and sexy NCIS agent and always will be!

Comment by June McGuire – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA DAVID <3

Comment by Jasmin – December 23, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva!

Comment by Christina – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love Ziva. She So Inspiring. A Strong, And Powerful Woman, Who Is Not Afraid To Stand Up For What She Believes In!

Comment by Bethani – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wtf just happened? The poll went from 48,5-51,5 to 70-30 in SECONDS.

Comment by John – December 23, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post