NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (1,084)

• Just can’t bring myself to vote Ziva. If it’s for the more crushable it’s anything but Ziva to me. Just can’t bring myself to like her. Post mid season 6 has turned me into a Ziva hater

Comment by fictionnaire aka Skippy – December 22, 2011 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You say that like it’s a bad thing…

Comment by Blix – December 23, 2011 12:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well it is kind of a bad thing. In all my TV viewing history there’s only about 2 tv characters I hated.

Comment by fictionnaire aka Skippy – December 23, 2011 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah’s HOT!!! Blonde hair, blue eyes AND intelligent…. just my type.

Comment by Tony DiNozzo – December 22, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You forgot to add owns up to her mistakes and learns from them.

Comment by Accountable Too – December 22, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A mighty fine admirable trait to have – if I do say so myself.

Comment by Tony DiNozzo – December 22, 2011 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really hoping Sarah wins!

Comment by Sara – December 22, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ADORE ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Silver Diddle Tales – December 22, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Anna – December 22, 2011 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH!

Not only does Yvonne have a sunny beauty, but she manages to reel off her lines while completely sublimating her native Australian accent, now THAT’S acting.

Comment by Blix – December 22, 2011 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva

Comment by carrie321 – December 22, 2011 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did I ask you?

If I ever want your opinion, I’ll be sure to tune in to All Ziva All Time radio, along with all the other Zivazombies. No thanks… I prefer to form my own opinion, thankyouverymuch.

And, my opinion is that Ziva is mostly a snarky bitch… which makes her anything BUT crushable.

Comment by Blix – December 22, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ziva

Comment by Yvonne – December 22, 2011 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yo, Einstein; this is an OPINION poll. And there are more NCIS fans than Chuck fans; so deal with it.

Comment by Anna – December 23, 2011 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, there are more NCIS fans than Chuck fans, but Chuck fans are more into online fangirling (spoiler-sites etc) than NCIS fans.

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:12 AM PDT
  • Ziva just pulled ahead!!!!

Comment by Anna – December 22, 2011 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Cote/Ziva has an exotic beauty. But Yvonne/Sarah has a classic bombshell look mixed with a little girl-next-door charm. In looks alone, Sarah has a slight edge.

BUT this competition is about who is CRUSHABLE, not just who’s hot. And crushability is a combo of hotness AND personality. And from what I’ve seen, Ziva has her human moments but is mostly an ICE B**CH. They are equally badass, but Ziva is not at all someone I’d want to date. Sarah, however, I imagine would be fantastic as a girlfriend.

So, to sum up, Sarah Walker WIPES THE FLOOR with Ziva David. TEAM SARAH!!!!

Comment by Steven – December 22, 2011 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow… that was a perfect summation of Ziva’s character and the differences between her and Sarah and WHY the distinction needs to be made regarding the idea of what is CRUSHABLE.

Ziva is far too snarky and bitchy to be crushable.

TEAM SARAH!

Comment by Blix – December 22, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ziva, Ziva, Ziva!

Comment by Hans Blix Adog – December 22, 2011 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Steven, Blix – YES YES YES!!!! Soooooo right!!!!!!!! TEAM SARAH!!

Comment by Katy – December 23, 2011 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Steven the use of the “B’ word to describe a woman is disgusting. It’s rare to see a man post such a vile word in a fan poll against a fictional woman character. Typically, men like you don’t participate in fandom polls. I can’t imagine that a real woman with Ziva’s great personality and looks would go near you with a 10 foot pole. You must be a terribly lonely man.

Comment by Maria – December 22, 2011 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AS a woman, sometimes the word “bitch” to describe women is just appropriate. Not all women are offended by that word. It happens to be a rather descriptive and evocative word for certain types of women in general.

As for Ziva’s personality… it leaves a great deal to be desired. She is rash, volatile, entitled, reactionary, rather annoyingly smug, and displays serious anger management issues. None of which make her “cruashable” in any way.

Is the actress saddled with a badly written character? Yes. Can she do much about it? Probably not… in the grand scheme of things, actors have little control over the direction the writers/producers/general PTB chose to take their characters. They work with what they’re given… for better or worse.

Regardless, it really doesn’t change the idea that, for many, from season 6 on (she’s better now in season 9, though) Ziva just comes off as a bitch. And a badly-written, sad male-juvenile-fantasy stereotype of a bitch, at that.

As for looks… well, looks are subjective and they fade. Exotic depends GREATLY on where you live and the makeup of the general local population.

All that said, I never cease to be amazed, and sometimes amused, at the randomly cutting personal attacks people will heap on those who disagree with their positions. Particularly given that the only thing granting the courage for such attacks is the anonymity provided by such media.

Comment by Kimsten – December 23, 2011 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I could not agree with you more, Kimsten! Well said!!!!! ;)

Comment by Katy – December 23, 2011 02:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg, right now ziva’s winning by 0.16%!!! So close!

Comment by shivani – December 22, 2011 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of idle curiosity… can someone explain why the women’s “division” was structured so differently from the men’s? It makes this poll come off looking so very stacked and rigged…. and it probably IS.

Comment by Blix – December 22, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva’s my gal.

Comment by Hans Blix Adog – December 22, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you, Mr. One Trick Pony…

I’m intrigued by your chosen user name since you don’t know me. Your shallow assumptions make me laugh.

Comment by Blix – December 23, 2011 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow… this is soooo hard… I love them both very much… but I’ll have to go with Ziva

Comment by Karen – December 22, 2011 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started to watch NCIS mainly because of Ziva.

Comment by jessica – December 22, 2011 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aussie vote for Ziva.

Comment by Bacall – December 22, 2011 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Viva Ziva!

Comment by Cindy – December 22, 2011 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker is more crushable! and that’s with her personality alone! If you’re just judging by her looks, then she wins hands down that it’s almost unfair! ;)

Comment by Henry – December 22, 2011 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO ZIVA!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – December 22, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne easy… go Chuck!!

Comment by steve h – December 22, 2011 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow this is a back to back thing. Exciting.

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Sarah for sure! Smart, beautiful, engaging, and charming.

Comment by Torque – December 23, 2011 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way. She’s just so gorgeous and kick-ass and fits well into the team.

Comment by Nina – December 23, 2011 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah aaallllllllll the way! I love her.

Comment by Becky – December 23, 2011 01:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL @ everyone thinking that whoever faces Beckett is instantly going to lose.
    I bet you all thought that about Castle too, and who beat him? Tony!

SO YAY FOR ZIVA! Please let her win.

Comment by Catherine – December 23, 2011 01:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, bust the whole NCIS fandom sticks together when it comes to Michael. Plus, he was able to reach out to his fans via Twitter and the offical NCIS Facebookpage supported the poll.
      A lot of those 19 million NCIS fans are not into spoilersites and stuff. You need to show them where to vote for their character because otherwise they wouldn’t be aware of the existence of these polls.
      I for one am satisfied that Ziva made it to the semi-finals. It proves that she’s popular. I mean, come on she’s among the last 4 characters in the competition. 4 out of 64. That’s really cool. Of course I would love to see her making it to the finals, but if she doesn’t, it won’t be disappointing to me. I love her, she’s loved among a lot of fans.
      So if Kate wins (I believe she will), I’ll be happy, too, because she’s great, too.

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry, but Beckett’s gonna win. I really think so . I mean, she’s all beauty and her personality , tsk, can i say more? Ziva maybe hot ( and Tony) , but (if i were a guy,) she’s not the type of (wo)man i’d date and marry . She’s okay , her/his looks , body and everything. but their personality, i could say , well, that’s not crushable. slept with many guys? TOTALLY NOT CRUSHABLE. And Tony, well, since he got many fans, no wonder he won. I know Castle WAS a playboy, he used to be a player ,but ever since he met Beckett, he CHANGED into something better. Tony, for me, i don’t see any changes. The looks may change but the personality? I could say that it’s 85% no change. Still slept with MANY womens. Being a player is not hot. It’s creepy. That’s why I choose Castle. I think it’s more appropriate(even though some scenes still content “you know”).

Comment by feliciacastle – December 23, 2011 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, you’re wrong. Ziva is not sleeping around anymore. And she didn’t during her time at NCIS. Maybe in S3 (we don’t know what because it was rarely addressed), but she had 2 boyfriends and one one-night-stand with a lawyer. That’s not a lot. Tony isn’t a player anymore. He’s looking for the real deal now and hasn’t been sleeping around as much as he used to the past few seasons.
        I think Tony, Ziva, Kate and Castle are ALL crushable!!

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think they’re all crushable too, and I love Castle! I’m just saying that people automatically assume that someone from Castle is going to win, and that isn’t always the case.
          Wow, it actually came off as if I don’t like Castle in that last post…
          Well I do! I’m just saying it’s bad to jump to conclusions.
          Also, while it is true that a lot of the fans aren’t in to spoiler sites, even if HALF of them are, that’s still a really large majority. Based on the sheer size of our fandom, we generally have the numbers to pull things off. As well as that, Michael was tweeting for his poll but so was the official NCIS twitter. I’m sure they’ll do the same for this poll. In fact, I think they already have.

Comment by Catherine – December 23, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • still she slept with many guys. not many but at least 2 or 3 guys , am i right? i think that she’s acting like a total bitch sometimes. no hate but i definitely prefer beckett . her personality makes me choose her. not only look.

Comment by feliciacastle – December 25, 2011 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO SARAH WALKER BARTOWSKI!!! :)

Comment by bonye – December 23, 2011 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah. Freakin’. Walker. ‘Nuff said.

Comment by Fanny – December 23, 2011 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way! I’m having the Ziver fever! She’ll kick down Sarah! Ziva knows how to kick ass!

Comment by Victoria – December 23, 2011 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David all the way :)

Comment by Stefanie – December 23, 2011 02:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) – Chuck 50.51% – woo hoo!!!!!!!! huge ncis fan, but have never LOVED ziva. i like her plenty, but i don’t LOVE her. and yes, as a woman, i think she can be very much a bitch at times. as for Sarah…..wow. i have a huge girl crush on her, she is sexy, hot, kick ass, complex with a heart of gold, and her character has remained true, more or less, across all seasons of Chuck, she has always had Chuck’s best interests at heart, even when she is ordered to do something that she knows might hurt him, she always struggled with it and fought it. and for teh record – Yvonne is an AMAZING actress – until reading these comments I actually didn’t even know she was Aussie!!!!! (which sooo isn’t like me!!) as much as i love ncis and always have done, chuck will always trump it for me as i find it slightly more intertesting, ncis you know the drill, chuck can still surprise you.

Comment by Katy – December 23, 2011 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO ZIVA!!!!!!!

Comment by lovencis – December 23, 2011 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YVONNE YVONNE A THOUSAND TIMES YVONNE!! sarah walker ftw

Comment by craimy – December 23, 2011 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zivaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ziva all the way!

Comment by inez – December 23, 2011 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS. But my vote goes to Sarah. I don’t think Ziva is attractive at all.

Comment by Zen – December 23, 2011 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh look the Ziva haters are out voting for a character of a show they most likely don’t watch just so Ziva will lose.How mature,not mention spiteful and yet they all claim to be adults and think most Ziva fans are 10 year old fan girls.It is sad when a 10 year old can act more mature than an adult.

Comment by James – December 23, 2011 03:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER!! <3

Comment by fiza – December 23, 2011 03:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • James, if anyone is acting like a ten year old girl, it’s YOU!! I voted for Sarah Walker as a loyal Chuck fan since the pilot aired live, I own all 4 seasons currently on DVD and have watched every episode both live and on DVD – TWICE on DVD. I am a 25 year old woman. I also happen to have watched ncis since it’s pilot aired live and i also own all 8 seasons of that that are currently on dvd and i have watched each of them twice also, more than twice for the earlier seasons. if people are voting for sarah walker, it is not because they want ziva to loose, it’s beacuse they want sarah to win, as she is a much more likeable character, not only this, but on looks alone, she is much more attractive, in aparantly a lot of people’s opinions, as half the votes have gone to her. go put your dummy back in and run along and play nicely! Nobody likes a sore loser!

Comment by Katy – December 23, 2011 03:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sure there are MANY loyal Sarah fans who are voting for her – she is an awesome character played by a beautiful & talented actress. But, there ARE people voting for her strictly in opposition to Ziva. How do I know? Because of the comments. The anti-Ziva comments are from the same people that have been voting against Ziva from the beginning. I have been voting for Ziva since round one and I recognize many of the anti’s names.
      So while I am sure Sarah deserves her votes (she has made it this far, so she is definately a fan favorite)- it is also far to say she is enjoying the votes of people who would voting for a monkey in this round if she was up against Ziva.

Comment by Kristen – December 23, 2011 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Total agreement with your statement.

It’s amazing that Ziva has made it this far with the anti’s rallying agaisnt her at every turn, just proves that she is a popular character no matter what they think.

Go Ziva Go.

Comment by Maverick – December 23, 2011 04:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh I agree.
          She’s one of the 4 most crushable characters on crime TV. So yay for that. I love Ziva David. I am just sad Abby didn’t make it to the semi-finals.

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva.
    And she has done exceptionally well in this poll as a whole. Not only did she overcome the true fans of her competitors to make it this far, but she also overcame the haters who voted against her out of spite. Just goes to prove that the Ziva fans do out number the Ziva haters because she is fighting a battle on two fronts and has still come out victorious.

Even if she loses against Sarah – she will always be most crushable in my heart.

I have nothing but ♥♥♥ for Ziva.

Comment by Kathi – December 23, 2011 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Signing this post ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah.
    I like Ziba very much, but Sarah is … Sarah!

Comment by steve – December 23, 2011 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, this is a really close match.
    Ziva owns my heart, nothing will ever change that, so I do hope she gets a few more votes.
    But I won’t throw a fit if she looses this one, because it’s the frickin’ quarter finals and this shows just how popular she is amongst the fans and all the haters that kept posting nonsense in all the polls she was in are nothing but trolls.

Comment by Nina – December 23, 2011 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are both very beautiful women. But I agree with many, who say that Ziva’s personality leaves a lot to be desired. I’ve never found bragging or arrogance crushable.

Comment by IMO – December 23, 2011 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im sorry but the only reason Ziva made it these far is not because fo Ziva fans it because the NCIS haters ( Tiva as we call them) fill the website up with their hate.

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate? Do you even KNOW what Tiva stands for? It stands for Tony & Ziva. That means we love them as a couple, and we love them as individuals. It also means that you must LOVE NCIS to be a Tiva fan, so therefore Tiva lovers love NCIS. You’re the one that hates NCIS, because you’re insulting one of their main cast members ruthlessly.
      Ziva has fans. Deal with it.

Comment by Andrea – December 23, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are so wrong Tiva mean they love Ziva and only Ziva Tiva is like a gang I am a real NCIS because I like all the star not just one.

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wrong. I watch the show for every character and every ship (romantic or friendship). I love every single one of the main characters, and Tiva is not my only ship on the show. Yes, I ship Tiva. Yes, I love Ziva. But I don’t just watch the show for Tiva/Ziva. And I know I’m not alone on that.

Comment by Maddie – December 23, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Look at the results, someone is cheating here and voting at least 2 times every minutes for Sarah. Could that person stop this childish behavior.

Comment by Unbelivable – December 23, 2011 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought we were only allowed to vote every 12 hours. How is someone voting more often?

Comment by katmandu – December 23, 2011 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • katmandu, it’s easy they are using a program to hide and change their ip address.

Comment by Badfans – December 23, 2011 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If that is the case then it shall be a hollow victory gotten by ill means.

wow, just unfreakingbelieveable wow

Comment by katmandu – December 23, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, there is no pride in winning this way.

Comment by Yes – December 23, 2011 06:29 AM PDT
    • They are freaking ridiculous, and it is more than 2 votes every minute (Ziva is losing 00.01% every 45 seconds or so). Ziva lost 00.20% in a few minutes, do you know how many people need to vote for Sarah at the same time for that to happen? A LOT. Someone is cheating and it is not pretty. Pathetic.

Comment by Badfans – December 23, 2011 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What’s freaking ridiculous is Ziva gaining 30 percentage points in less than 20 minutes.

Comment by NCISDar – December 23, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wasn’t aware of any restrictions on the amount of times you can vote, I have voted more than once in the past, when I have wanted to vote for both contestants! I do not in any way hide my ip address, wouldn’t even begin to know how to do that, and trust me, I’m from England and every time TV Line posts a video, I hold my breath and wait for the dreaded can not view outside the USA notice that most videos seem to carry, which I wouldn’t get if i was hiding my ip address, and trust me the amount of frustration i get when i can’t watch the vids is a LOT and if i knew how ot avoid that i sure would! lol. I’m also curious how you can tell how often Ziva is loosing points – every 45 seconds seems rather precise! Please, I beg that you don’t get me wrong, I do not condone in anyway some saddo trying to fix the numbers by voting repeatedly, to that person I would say get a freaking life and stop being so sad! I just wondered if there’s supposed to be restrictions and why they don’t apply to me :( haha

Comment by Katy – December 23, 2011 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can vote how much times you want, only one vote every 12 hours or so is counted (if you vote more the message “we’ve already counted your vote” appears).
      As for your question about the number of seconds, it’s easy, I just had to refresh the page about every 30 seconds and look at the results.

Comment by Answer – December 23, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it doesnt matter who wins this because Kate beckett will win the whole thing

Comment by Caskett – December 23, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone have any actual PROOF that someone is cheating, or are we just seeing a different kind of poor sportsmanship?

Comment by IMO – December 23, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have had this exact thought, too. Lots of Ziva fans seem to NEED a reason why she’s losing – either it’s people voting for anyone other than Ziva and now it’s cheating. I’m not trying to tar them all with the same brush, this is just a select few who don’t like to lose!

Comment by KittyKat – December 23, 2011 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would have reported the same thing if it had been Ziva or any other character. The thing is it’s impossible to gain the same amount of % each minute for a few minutes and then nothing, someone was either cheating or hundreds of people came here during the same half hour to vote for the same person and then suddenly no one was voting. Pretty hard to believe.

Comment by Answer – December 23, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! You nailed it right there! If Ziva suddenly pulls ahead five percentage points in the next hour,Unbelievable will be cheering his/her little heart out and we won’t hear a peep from him/her about cheating.

Comment by NCISDar – December 23, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amazing how it’s only cheating when Ziva is losing, isn’t it?

Yup… the Ziva fans are just so incredibly (pompously and hypocritically) mature, aren’t they.

Comment by Blix – December 23, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva but had to go with my girl Sarah…

Comment by Sue – December 23, 2011 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER ALL THE WAY!

Comment by Katherine – December 23, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah all the way!

Comment by jade – December 23, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva!!!!!!!!!!!! Ziva is sooo much better and way more crushable!!!!! I mean she can kill some one 18 different ways with one paper clip!! None of these other women can!! :}

Comment by Lexi – December 23, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yet Kate JJ and all other woman only need one way to take her out That really sad if it has to take her 18 way to try and kill someone

Comment by Michael – December 23, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Killing someone 18 different ways with a paperclip (and DAMN, but if that wasn’t overused) is crushable? Wow… that’s twisted and sad.

Comment by Blix – December 23, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love NCIS, love Ziva, no longer watch Chuck, voted for Sarah.

Comment by Steve T – December 23, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was a hard one because I crush on them both but my vote went with Ziva. It doesn’t matter because the Castle shippers are going to have Kate beat down anyone in her way…

Comment by sladewilson – December 23, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post