NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (1,084)

• Ziva all the way!!

Comment by Mike – December 23, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah. go Ziva. You are great

Comment by Deb S – December 23, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for ziva because I don’t know the other girl but I’m sure Cote De Pablo IS more pretty than the other girl!!!
    Vote for Cote De Pablo!!!

Comment by Torzman – December 23, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva’s my girl – Gorgeous kick ass ninja!

Comment by Zoya – December 23, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hands down Ziva! No questions asked. She is fear less & a hispanic beauty. Its so funny how she goobers up the our Anmerican sayings.

Comment by sodguru – December 23, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva. Hands down. She has no competition.

Comment by MamaT – December 23, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The NCIS people must have their voting bots working overtime. It was a lot closer less than 24 hours ago.

Comment by PJM – December 23, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually it’s because the NCIS Facebook page put a link to it on their wall and around 13,000 people liked it. Stop being spiteful.

Comment by Tegan – December 23, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tbh I don’t understand how anyone could vote for that widow’s peak LOL.

Comment by Evelyn – December 23, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some of us find the widows peak very sexy. It’s a personal thing.

Comment by Christoper – December 23, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • post a picture of yourself – lets see how many votes you get….

Comment by sparky – December 23, 2011 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • jealous? Ziva can come to my house anyday and probably make for intelligent conversation, never heard of the other lady.

Comment by mike kemble (UK) – December 24, 2011 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best!

Comment by nanakj – December 23, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team ZIVA!!!!

Comment by yvette – December 23, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • your are the one ziva you go girl you are the best and so is ncis

Comment by Donna n – December 23, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is by far the most beautiful…i also have not watched the other show ncis being my most favorite show of all time….what makes ziva a completely captivating person is her spirit integrity and soul that comes thru with everything she does ……she is a strong beautiful woman who can become what is needed at the time

Comment by belinda – December 23, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who or what is ‘Chuck’…. have never heard of it…. but there can not be anyone that that beats our ‘Ziva’!

Comment by Cath Richards – December 23, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You must be part of the geriatric CBS viewers. You may not watch Chuck, but I’d say most people with internet who frequent television websites would have at least heard of Chuck. It’s pretty prevalent on this site, and there have been huge “save our show” campaigns all over the internet for the past few years.

Comment by Christine – December 23, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Funny…. When you look at the Demo ratings NCIS scores a 4.0 and Chuck gets a 1.0 which translates to 4.5 M viewers in the Demo to Chucks 1.1M Demo viewers. NCIS viewers in the Demo far exceed Chucks total viewers. You add the foreign contingent to the mix, and Chuck was doomed from the start.

Comment by apor – December 23, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA

Comment by sissi7863 – December 23, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is goin to win this tournament hands down

Comment by rick pearson – December 23, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker forever!

Comment by Andrea – December 23, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva – she keeps you guessing, who will she kill next and how. She has a dark side and you do not know what will happen. She is the best and makes the show what it is. Go Ziva.

Big Fig

Comment by S. Figgins – December 23, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva <3

Comment by Karen – December 23, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • who is this Ziva chick? and what is NCIS? anyway I voted for sarah

Comment by ugly barbie doll – December 23, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote: Ziva. And my guess, from all the comments for/against, Ziva is the one all else should be compared.

Comment by marie – December 23, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We love you and NCIS! —- a Ziva fan from Taiwan.

Comment by Mei Hwa – December 23, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA!!!

Comment by Emily – December 23, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you look at the time stamp on these 700+ comments, it’s around the time or after CBS posted the poll on their Facebook page, which I’m guessing is the time of the number surge.

Comment by RheDesign – December 23, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the hotest babe on tv!

Comment by James – December 23, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best!!!!!!

Comment by Sharon Stroud – December 23, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i had no idea tvline was so popular with rednecks and lower-class retirees. there is absolutely no other possible explanation for ziva’s results so far.

Comment by raya – December 23, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate to be a sore loser. :)

Comment by Hah. – December 23, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • not really. i have not seen a single episode of chuck. but post these two pics on any site for men, ask them to rate the looks, and the results will be seriously different. i have been amused by ziva’s popularity here all through the “competition”, it’s beyond reason. well, not so much after the facebook explanation above, but still…

Comment by raya – December 23, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva vs Sarah Do I have to choose? I would say its a tie.

Comment by DanC – December 23, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t imagine a world without either one of them. I had to vote for Ziva because her character commands fear and respect, but for feminine charm, I would have to vote for Sarah. When the final vote comes down between Ziva and Beckett, I am going to have to go with Beckett. I just saw her in a cameo in Quantum Of Solace. Rick Castle is a fool not to make “the move”.

Comment by Jimbo – December 23, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All the way Ziva!!

Comment by C – December 23, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tu es la meillieure , on compte tous sur toi .tu vas gagne.

Comment by elisabeth – December 23, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! Most of the others are upstarts. (I say “most” because I would love to see Ziva (and Liat) teamed up with Kenzie Blye (NCIS-LA) and Kono Kalakaua from H5-0.) One to watch is Zoe Morgan (Paige Turco) on “Person of Interest”. I think she’ll be back, and soon, and may be as capable as Ziva would be in the same type of situation.

Comment by Hans – December 23, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the address Diva of prime time crime dramas.

Comment by Jim Westerhausen – December 23, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!
    HATERS I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER THE HOTNESS THAT IS ZIVA DAVID
    SHE’S THE HOTTEST THING ON TV IN A LONG TIME
    I’VE HAD A CRUSH ON HER SINCE I STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW IN SEASON 3
    MY WIFE IS IN LOVE WITH HER TOO
    SHE’S EVEN HOTTER NOW THAN SHE WAS BACK THEN
    I DON’T KNOW YOUR PROBLEM IS
    SHE IS GORGEOUS
    SUCK MY DICK ASSHOLES
    YOU ALL SUCK SO BADLY I CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE IT

Comment by Matt – December 23, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest – Ziva all the way!

Comment by D – December 23, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh, such lovely rednecks here, indeed! :)

Comment by kate – December 23, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah walker all the way to number one!!!

Comment by Lonewolf – December 23, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jr. when are you going to come to your senses and sweep this gorgeous creature off her feet?

Comment by Tony DiNozzo Sr. – December 23, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA KICKS BUTT AND LOOKS GREAT DOING IT! IMO THERE IS NO COMPARISON! !ZIVA! ZIVA!ZIVA!!!!

Comment by teresa smith – December 23, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva David gets my vote

Comment by matt – December 23, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to point out that there are some very interesting comments here. Personally, I think if this were posted on a website with no fan influence, it’d probably be a tie! Nonetheless, I vote for ziva! It simply depends on whether you prefer a brunette or blonde, or whether you prefer a tomboyish character who commands fear and respect, or a more feminie character.

In respect to the shows, NCIS would win out anytime! It happens in the real world. I hadn’t heard of chuck until a week or two ago! And when I watched an episode of it, I brushed it off as too childish. The aspect of of NCIS that I like is the differences of the personalities, and the fact that the things they all face are real!

And for those who commented saying that NCIS fans are rednecks and lowlifes, thanks ever so much. Can’t judge all of us by the comments of a few!

Comment by Isabel – December 23, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva rules. No contest.

Comment by Gene Johnson – December 23, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for ziva

Comment by trude gruner – December 23, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just like Ziva better!

Comment by Jerry – December 23, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva of course. The lady is too hot for words.

Comment by Patrick – December 23, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva kicks butt!

Comment by bigcat54 – December 23, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is the best! Since I arrived here, I always watched NCIS

Comment by Pinay – December 23, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ziva all the way she kicks ass

Comment by krista – December 23, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sarah walker ftw!!

Comment by sophue – December 23, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mi episodio favorito es cuando Dinoso modifica la foto de Abi

Comment by MARCO – December 23, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, ofcourse!

Comment by Hendrik van niekerk – December 23, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post