NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Carmichael says:

COME ON SARAH!

• Gil says:

Go Sarah! In Chuck we finally have an internet fan base able to defeat the NCIS obsession.

Throwing a bone to the Ziva fans: She’s changed over the years. A good poll for a future date would be Mossad Ziva vs. Special Agent Ziva – because her character was way more crush worthy when she was more dangerous and unpredictable. Remember her first episode teasing Tony by reading the same ‘guys’ magazine, she’d never do something like that now.

• lyuda says:

spot on! back then ziva was interesting. now, simply a boring, self-centered, arrogant b****. the charm is gone.

• Soph says:

I beg to differ! Ziva may APPEAR boring and self-centred now, like she APPEARED wild and dangerous back then, but that’s ignoring the many layers that a character can have. She’s still as lethal as she ever was, as can be evidenced by her [SPOILER TO SEASON 9] recent employment of an awesome-looking machine gun on some terrorists. And she still has the heart of gold that she’s always had. She just has different dreams now, that’s all.

• Gil says:

I should clarify ‘dangerous’. Can she still use force and kill for her job, sure. Rather think social situations, Tony was brave enough to poke fun at Ziva’s miscues in American slang and colloquialisms. However her character really was different when she started putting up with Tony calling her ‘probie’. The attitude was different, the mystique was gone from there on out, and the change in persona was an integral part of the fallout from her last Mossad mission. My point was that she lost part of her allure with it.

• Svenja says:

A lot of people miss S3-wild Ziva.
            I really get why people miss that, but somehow I like her development. That’s always a matter of taste. Characters change… some approve of the change, some don’t.
            It will always be like that.
            But I get your point Gil. I bet you’re not alone. A lot of people agree (not me, but I know people who miss her Mossad-attitude…)

• Mo says:

Ziva used to be pretty predictable in the early days and she is much most interesting now, while still being lethal when necessary. It now hard to say how she will react in some instances.

• Rick says:

Not to mention THE most FANTASTIC Back Pockets of ANYONE!!!!

• Allan Helgeson says:

Who would you rather have at your back if you were in a ticklish situation? I’d go with Ziva now or before over Sarah any time.

• candi says:

I love NCIS and Ziva has allways been a great on the show . dont be mean . if you dont care for her that you …. but you dont need to be mean and call names !!!!

• Ruthie Thomas says:

You are an Ignorant Fool. Ziva’s got it made hands down. Just look at the results so far.This other chick doesn’t have the looks or class that Ziva does. Hang your head in shame, HA HA HA!!!!!!

• Charlie Bloom says:

Ziva may be the most lethal but Sara is more cuddly.

• Kate says:

If you don’t think Sarah has looks or class you’ve obviously never seen her in action. She’s way classier and much more cunning and suave than Ziva’s. Ziva’s great, I love her character, but if we’re talking about cuter and more crushable, Sarah wins.

• Narciso Sandoval says:

How can you say Ziva is boring? She is still beautiful, full of energy and doesn’t put up with any BS from Tony or anyone else.

• ChuckandNCISfan says:

I agree, Sarah is totally awesome! Chuck is one of my absolute favorite TV shows of all time. I would like to point out, though, that Sarah has also changed, like Ziva has. It would be unreasonable and illogical for Ziva to have not become less wild. Now, she thinks of the consequences of her actions before performing them. And she would totally tease Tony, the writers just haven’t included such a scene.
          Oh, and it is impossible to defeat the NCIS obsession; it is an OCD.

• lyuda says:

i had no idea tvline was so popular with rednecks and lower-class retirees. there is absolutely no other possible explanation for ziva’s results so far.

• ROB says:

HEY, I WORKED IN THE MIDDLE EAST AS A D.O.D. CONTRACTOR. MY ENTRANCE TOOK FULL COLLEGE DEGREE 4 NOT 2 YR. DEGREE. HAD TO LEARN PASHTUN AND PHARSEE TO COMMUNICATE. HAD TO KNOW NOT LEARN VAST AMOUNTS OF NON FRIENDLY WEAPONRY AND ELECTRONICS IN ORDER TO JUST SURVIVE DAILY. MY POINT IS THAT I LIKE N.C.I.S. AND I DON’T CONSIDER MYSELF A REDNECK OR LOWER CLASS RETIREE, ON THE CONTRARY I FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MY SOCIOECONOMIC SITUATION. I WILL SAY THAT IF THINKING THAT COTE DE PABLO IS HOT!!!!!!! IS REDNECK OR ANY OTHER NEGATIVE THING THEN I AM A CARD TOTING REDNECK. THANKS FOR YOUR SHALLOW COMMENTS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE FOR ZIVA TO USE HANDCUFFS ON ME ANY TIME. ROB :)

• shirl says:

WHAT A RUDE AND UGLY REMARK TO MAKE. WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM, THE TYPE THAT BELIEVES ALL THAT T.TV. REALITY BS SO FAKE

• Barb says:

Oh dear seems that some people are now reduced to name calling when their shallow characters are not doing well in the polls. Shallow characters never garner the following of the multi-layered characters. Ziva is a better character with a well developed characters giving the character a longer life. Go Ziva.

• shirl says:

Ziva has went through alot, and it is going to take her some time to catch up her emotions and her action… but she is still the toughest woman on TV. GO Gibbs, and you better not ever retire .NCIS is number one!!!!

• Joe says:

Yea cause having one fan base affect the vote over a different fan base is so productive…

• Steph says:

I completely disagree. I like Ziva more now than I did back then. She’s way more open now. People used to think that was she was a heartless killing machine that had no feelings. As the show has grown so has her character. That’s what suppose to happen. She still has elements of the “old” Ziva that come through at different times except now we get to see the softer side of her. I don’t get how she appears self-centered and arrogant. I guess I’m not watching the same show.

• Tom says:

Shame “Chuck” fans can’t organize for something actually useful, like I don’t know, getting their show renewed…

• Carmichael says:

We did.

• Erin says:

LOL the chuck fans did rally. the problem is that there’s just no competing with Ziva. Ziva is by far one of the two most crushed on women in TV (her Coworker Abby would be the other) and if you think for one minute that ANY of the chuck characters are gonna rob her of that title then you REALLY should try again. NCIS is one of the most watched shows on TV for a REASON! the women are gorgeous the men are sexy they are all awesome and the chemistry between the cast is like none other on TV. so good luck Chuck yer gonna need it.

• merce says:

I totally agree with you Erin….go Ziva! and the rest of NCIS!

• Meh says:

I love NCIS with a passion, and I love chuck as well. Both shows have a wonderful cast.. NCIS’s is a bit more refined. But if your going on pure looks, definitely Sarah Walker.

• SamC says:

I also agree with you Erin. I used to think that JAG was the greatest show to hit TV until NCIS came along. Kate was a good character in the show, but when Ziva David came along it just added more excitement and “Fun” to the already phenomenal TV show. Semper Fi Gibbs!!!

• Verg says:

I totally agree with Erin and the others on this post. The exception being with Meh on pure looks. Ziva’s sultry, mysterious look has Sarah beat hands down, up, to the side…

• me says:

She is one of the two most crushed on women in tv??
            You’re not talking by men are you?
            What on earth is going on with these polls!

Females need to stop voting on crushability of other females since you obviously have less than zero clue!

How can Ziva be running away with this? This is as shocking as Alex getting dumped in the second round!

Man those Mayans were right, world be ending soon and the voting in this contest just may be the reason!

• Lil Jo says:

UMMM… Chuck Fans have already done that 3 times. How many shows can say they got 5 years when after every season the show was in question of returning?

• Bob says:

Uhhh actually Chuck Fans saved the show three years running. We are just a fanatical as NCIS fans. We are MORE fanatical than Burn Notice Fans. (I don’t care what those robo polls said). It just so happens that NBC and Warner Brothers are morons and they wanna make money on drivel (reality TV) instead of quality shows that the public wants. (Showed that for the last three years) This year they said no more saving Chuck, no matter what, It’sthe last season. So next time before you make dumb comments like that… do some research. A-hole!

• Anon says:

Characters have to evolve though. And you can’t say Ziva has lost all of her ”mossad Ziva” you can still see it come through her from time to time, we are just seeing a different side to her. and im sure 6 years of being in NCIS will soften her up of course that would be expected! I think it would be more boring to have the same old mossad Ziva rather than seeing another side to her

• Dan says:

todays ziva is just another kate an we dont need another kate we need something in the middle of old ziva an current ziva

• Soph says:

Just another Kate? I don’t think so. Ziva may have been more drastically different back in her Mossad days from Kate; but the last time I checked, the writers haven’t erased her past, the set of skills she brings to NCIS, or the values she holds dear. I’m sorry, but I honestly think that to compare her to Kate would be to disregard the uniqueness of either and both characters :)

• Quabelle says:

I agree, I think that even if it is important for the character to evolve, I personnally regret that she left Mossad, it added something to the character, making her different from the others, and I also think that the evolution is too extreme, like when she cries every time someone is hurt, or dies… I meen, she used to be a killer ! Her training cannot disappear that easily ! Even if she remains my favourite character, I’m not a fan of her evolution and hope we’ll get more “old Ziva” in the future !

• Judy says:

Ziva HAD to evolve when she became an American citizen. Her Mossad capabilities are still there but she is a more sensitive and caring person since becoming an American. I will love her no matter what, but I do wish they would give her a bigger part once in a while so she could show her Mossad training. My favorite episode is the one where she was thought to be dead but her team found her, Tony was given truth serum and Gibbs shot her attacker before he could kill Ziva, Tony, and McGee.

• Sally says:

She’s definitely NOT another Kate. When they killed off Kate, I was bummed, but Ziva is definitely a more interesting character. I’m a Ziva fan.

• Parm says:

You guys just like getting beatup and killed by a dangerous woman!! LOL

• Nate says:

Give it up Chuckies. I mean your series is over. NCIS is still going. So suck it up.

• Kelly says:

well… obviously… NCIS is still number 1 ;) GO ZIVA!

• Kate says:

“Throwing a bone to the Ziva fans: She’s changed over the years” well… that tends to happen. characters grow. it would be boring if they stayed the same over years. ziva still kicks ass!

• Isabel says:

Gotta point out, you don’t have an Internet fan base that’s bigger, you can tell just by looking on facebook, NCIS:13,675,265 fans and likes, and chuck: doesn’t even HAVE a page!

• Janie says:

Sorry, but Chuck does have a Facebook page. I watch both shows and like both characters.

• wah says:

not true…Chuck actually does have a FB page. It’s called “Official CHUCK Page”…

• Bandit says:

I find it funny that you brought that up. I just went and looked it up on facebook. You do realize it only has 272 likes… right? Give it up guys, there’s no way you’re winning this war. I personally like Chuck, but I didn’t get past the first season. It had no reason to it. It didn’t have the good plot or characters for that matter, that NCIS has. Though Sarah Walker may be pretty, Ziva David would kick her ass any day.

• Les says:

Ziva is still as dangerous as she was, just cause she isn’t mossad any more doesn’t mean she forgot her training and way of life. it just means she’s learning other ways of handling herself and using her mossad traing for more important purposes.

• mikey says:

you’re right Sarah’s the best

• chuckfanman says:

Are you Carmichael of Carmichael of Industries?

• Tim Jordan says:

My favorite episode was the one where she sang and wore that blue dress. Anyone remember the number of that episode?

• Elana says:

This polls are something else. Someone publishes details of a programme that adjustes IP addresses on an NCIS website and Ziva suddenly leaps into the lead.

• Saint Alicia says:

Nice try, hater. CBS’s official twitter and facebook accounts just posted the competition link this morning, so of course there’s going to be a surge. Try to control your bitterness ;)

• TERRY says:

ziva wins with a doubt ive seen alot of beautiful ladies but none as stunning as ziva she has the most beautiful eyes i ever saw also the way she wears her hair is attractive aswell
      ziva wins this hands down

• Danny says:

Sorry, but nobody, I mean NO-BODY, is hotter than Cote. Your girl Sarah should be proud to come in second.

• Jhonatan says:

I LOVE ZIVA

• KAMASUTRA says:

I’ve never watched “CHUCK” and love NCIS, but ‘Sarah’ is much hotter than ‘Ziva’, and this is the 1st time I’ve ever seen a pict of her.

• chris says:

They’re both winners.

• echoechoecho says:

Ziva’s a beast! Watch NCIS – Season 5, Episode 10 – Corporal Punishment Where Ziva kicks a guys butt whos on steroids. Nuff Said! ZIVA WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!

• Chucky Di Nozz says:

Guys, stop with the hatred, please.
      This is really a tough choice for me.
      I love both of them! I love both of the TV shows.
      So i decided not to vote. Hahaha

• Billie says:

Holy Smokes. I leave my computer for a few hours and Sarah goes from leading a close race of 51% to 49% to a whopping 79% to 21% loss? How the hell did that happen so fast? I mean, yes, I did vote for her, but I expected Ziva to win because NCIS is the number one scripted show on television and has been for the past few years while Chuck struggles to get renewed every season. I just don’t understand how the scales tipped so dramatically so fast?

• CHRIS COOPER says:

heh you lot who cares ..they are both fantastic..

• Tristan says:

As a huge fan of both shows, I need to point out Sarah has to fight every week; Ziva talks smack and rounds corners carrying a gun. Both are worthy, but in different ways. in this poll, Sarah should win.

2. Saint Alicia says:

I got the Ziver fever.

3. Michael says:

I am going with Sarah I am still piss JJ lost poor girl

4. Cindy says:

Ziva all the way. She is just THE BEST. Beautiful, kick ass, funny, loving. I have a big crush on her (and Cote) :-)

5. Ska says:

I love NCIS, and Ziva is beautiful…But Sarah is absolutely stunning!

6. Hannah says:

ZIVA!!! I LOVE her sooo much. Please vote for her.

7. estefania says:

go go go ziva

8. Ziver David NCIS says:

ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA !! :D Hispanic beauty ^^. She is l3@Ü$$$$ <333 Cote de Pablo ftw (:

9. Cloiser says:

Special Agent Ziva David !!!<3

10. Tim says:

Realistically this shouldn’t be close but because of how many people watch NCIS it will be.

Nonetheless, go Yvonne.

11. dan says:

I have loved Ziva since her first episode on NCIS but no one is better than Yvonee! Love her in Chuck! She and Josh Schwartz (The OC and not Gossip Girl :[) were the 2 main reasons I started to watch it…

12. Ashley says:

Ziva, no contest!

13. K says:

As much as I love Sarah/Chuck, I will go with Ziva until the end! Such a hard decision though. They are both so badass but I love NCIS and Ziva’s character more!! She is so beautiful, I wish I could be more like her!

14. Svenja says:

Both hot…both great, but Ziva owns my heart.

15. anna says:

I agree with Tim. NCIS has a bigger fanbase. But YVONNE YVONNE YVONNE.

16. Ali says:

ZIVA all the way!!! :D ♥

17. Thomas says:

I picked Sarah, but this is a case where I don’t care which one wins I like both of them.

18. GARY says:

ZIVA ALL THE WAY, LETS VOTE BY LOOKS ZIVE WILL BEAT ANYONE, EVEN TONY. LETS VOTE BY BEAUTIFUL, ZIVA AGAIN, SHE WILL OUT BEAT TONY AGAIN. LETS VOTE BY KICKING ASS, ZIVE AGAIN, SHE WILL OUT BEAT TONY AND GIBBS.

• Carmichael says:

I disagree, voting by looks to me is still Sarah. There’s a thing about Beauty and the beholder.

• Svenja says:

I doubt Ziva would beat Tony (even as a big Ziva-fan I doubt it). Both antis and pros like Tony. She doesn’t have to beat out Gibbs or Tony. All of them own my heart. NCIS characters are awesome!!!

• Carmichael says:

Um, and I should have mentioned this before of course, but isn’t pitting a man against a woman in something like this akin to comparing tacos and bananas? Not everybody likes both.

19. dee123 says:

What’s the point of voting when all the sheep from Castle & Bones are just give a win to mediocrity.

• CastleBuffySVU says:

Um, Bones’ Temperance Brennan was eliminated, and no other characters were even nominated, and then Castle’s Kate Beckett is absolutely stunning and completely badass. Totally deserving of the win. No other Castle characters were nominated either, unlike many other shows.
      GO BECKETT!

20. TJCrinc says:

after sara kicks zivas ass (sadly), shell face off against kate and lose. then it should be the man vs woman finalists in a vote for the ultimate crush. i would definitely vote kate on that one, even though i think tony is quite handsome.

21. alicia says:

if you dont vote for ziva i will cry no one wants to see a little girl cry do you

• Bob says:

Yes I eat tears for breakfast, go Sarah Walker WOOT WOOT

Sarah is beating Ziva, HAHAHA

• JustJeanette says:

Cry away… it’s the same kind of blackmail that Ziva uses… though in her case it’s do what I want or I will kill you.

• alicia says:

i know i love ziva i have been watching theese polls all day if ziva loses i seriously will cry and hunt anyone who voted sarah (just kidding im a non-violent person(unlike ziva who i still love))

• as says:

here’s a box of kleenex for you

• Anna says:

Sarah’s fans might want to hold on to the Kleenex, when thankfully Suck goes off the air in a few weeks.

• Carmichael says:

Yeah honestly it will make me a little said when a show like Near Completely Indistinguishable Series lives one when a show like Chuck that isn’t the same as everything else can’t get six seasons. I’m still holding out for the movie though.

• alicia says:

yup thats right im not the only one who loves ziva in your faces ps you can hold the kleenex i wont be needing them when sarah goes down

• editorncis says:

you are the one needing those tissues …. awwww …GO ZIVA…

• Carmichael says:

Well seeing as how the FSM doesn’t appear to be granting me a last second Holiday miracle, I can at least say Sarah lost to someone worthy. Still not enough to get me to watch NCIS. Though I wouldn’t mind if Cote de Pablo is in the Chuck movie I so badly want.

22. Sarahfann says:

Sarah Walker forever!

23. Christine says:

Ziva has to win:L

24. Audrey says:

Sarah won a similar tournament on eonline.com’s Girl On Top a while ago, so you can’t count her out yet!!

25. BoltBait says:

Who wants to lose to Beckett? ;)

26. Shane says:

This one is really hard for me.
    I mean, Sarah…just…wow. I think she’s just so gorgeous.
    Then, I remember something from NCIS –
    Ziva singing in the nightclub.

Yep, Ziva it is.

27. Jon says:

Yvonne is just stunning! I’d like to see her go all the way.

28. kytivafan says:

Ziva!

29. dragonheart says:

Ziva!!!!

30. Michael says:

Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) – Chuck 54.36%

31. Rosa says:

WOW. This is a close one. But sorry, gotta go for Sarah. =)

32. vollisar says:

My crush is on Ziva David! C’mon NCIS fans we have the power! Vote!!!

33. Ken says:

I have to go with Sarah. Yvonne acts great, you can’t even tell she’s got the Aussie accent, and she’s smoking hot. I’ll give Cote respect because she’s given crappy lines and she still gives a great performance. I mean how long does Ziva have to be in America before she stops misspeaking common American phrases?

• Soph says:

It’s a lot harder than you think, haha. Granted, I’m not in the US, but when you speak multiple languages there are often many similar phrases in different languages that you can mix up.

To give Ziva credit, she doesn’t often make the same mistake twice, and she does often say the right things (which go unnoticed because we’re used to hearing them that way). For example, [SPOILER TO SEASON 8] “Were you just using me to get information just in case things with Barrett didn’t *pan out*?” “Pan out” isn’t a phrase common in countries where there isn’t a majority of English speakers. So, I give her kudos for that :D

34. PJM says:

Love Ziva, but have to go with the Aussie. GO SARAH!!

35. Jericho227 says:

I am still trying to figure out how JJ Jareau lost out to Ziva. I love all the ladies here, but JJ, IMO, anyways is pretty damn fine

36. Claire says:

Sarah will get my vote everytime !

37. apor says:

Wait until CBS puts this on their website. Once the NCIS fans are made aware, it will be a blowout.

38. foreverjethro says:

ZIVA!!!!!

39. Rhedesign says:

Go Ziva! But if she loses Beckett will wipe the floor with this Chuck chick.

40. Michael says:

Please let make Ziva lose

• Ugh. says:

Shut the f*ck up Michael. Honestly the entire website including the moderators are sick of your constant hate. You better watch out before you get banned.

• Svenja says:

I think it’s better if we ignore him.
        Even if Ziva loses, she is one of the 4 most crushable female crime show girls. So yay for that :)
        Sarah is also a great, kick-ass character

• Andrea says:

What is it with you and Ziva hate? There’s nothing wrong with her! If you have that much of an issue with her, then I suggest you get off this website now, stop leaving comments and let everyone else vote. No one else wants to hear the crap that comes out of your mouth or what you leave as a comment, you twit.
      Just leave us Ziva-lovers to love Ziva in peace and stop your hate comments.

• em says:

Well, that’s a little extreme…I’ve seen plenty of hate for other characters. It’s not like only Ziva-lovers have a right to comment.

41. Justin says:

Love both of them, but I’m leaning more towards Sarah Walker.

42. Pola says:

Always…Ziva! a really kick ass ninja chick

43. Sabine says:

Ziva! Not only is she beautiful, she can take whatever is thrown at her! She’s dangerous from her time in Mossad, and she’d clearly beat Sarah any time! She could kill you 18 different ways with a paper clip! :D

44. Zeevah says:

Voted for Ziva David – the NCIS Beauty!

45. estefania says:

sarah is cute and good actress, but ziva/cote has exotix beauty, and has mysterious look, smart, ninja,wonderful actress,funny etc. she has many qualities

• Please says:

Cote is gorgeous, but she’s not exotic, she’s Latino. Beautiful, yes, exotic, no. Just because Jackson called her an exotic beauty does not make it right – he was talking to an exotic Middle Eastern/Israeli.

• Tegan says:

Yes but we’re voting for the character not the actress, therefore Ziva being Israeli makes her an exotic beauty.
        Either way, Cote’s Chilean heritage is gorgeous anyways. :)

• vollisar says:

Estefania, I agree that Cote’s Chilean heritage makes her a very exotic beauty!

46. DN says:

Yvonne Strahovski’s legs alone could win this competition. She is amazingly beautiful — and her character is much more original than de Pablo’s (witty repartee can be found in so many of the female law enforcement leads).

• Jon says:

This.
      The NCIS fans might win this, but Yvonne beats Cote seriously in any gorgeous competition.

• me says:

This.

My impression is only about 20%, at best, of the voters here are male so this whole thing is ending up with a lot of rather odd results.

• James says:

ALL OF THESE.

Got nothing against Ziva or NCIS, watched a decent amount of episodes, but Yvonne Strahovski has got to be the most beautiful woman on the planet.

47. irishtrisha says:

Ziva will always get my vote :D

48. Captain says:

SARAH WALKER!

49. Julia says:

Ziva is a beautiful, smart and classy lady. My vote goes to Ziva.

50. Ariella says:

ZIVA ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Jealousy is such an ugly trait, haters ;)