NCIS' Ziva David Vs. Chuck's Sarah Walker as 'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinals Conclude

They came, they fought, they kicked some booty — and they raised our pulses in the process. And now there are only four hotties remaining in the Semifinals of our Ultimate Female Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament.

On Wednesday, The X-Files‘ Dana Scully and Castle‘s Kate Beckett kicked off their showdown to make the tournament finals, and now we’ve got NCIS‘ Ziva David and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker duking it out for the other coveted slot!

Once the Semifinal polls have closed on Saturday, we’ll kick off the final battle of our bracket extravaganza. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinal voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Also, if you’re interested in seeing how the tourney has played out so far, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (1,084)

• COME ON SARAH!

Comment by Carmichael – December 22, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go Sarah! In Chuck we finally have an internet fan base able to defeat the NCIS obsession.

Throwing a bone to the Ziva fans: She’s changed over the years. A good poll for a future date would be Mossad Ziva vs. Special Agent Ziva – because her character was way more crush worthy when she was more dangerous and unpredictable. Remember her first episode teasing Tony by reading the same ‘guys’ magazine, she’d never do something like that now.

Comment by Gil – December 22, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • spot on! back then ziva was interesting. now, simply a boring, self-centered, arrogant b****. the charm is gone.

Comment by lyuda – December 22, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I beg to differ! Ziva may APPEAR boring and self-centred now, like she APPEARED wild and dangerous back then, but that’s ignoring the many layers that a character can have. She’s still as lethal as she ever was, as can be evidenced by her [SPOILER TO SEASON 9] recent employment of an awesome-looking machine gun on some terrorists. And she still has the heart of gold that she’s always had. She just has different dreams now, that’s all.

Comment by Soph – December 22, 2011 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I should clarify ‘dangerous’. Can she still use force and kill for her job, sure. Rather think social situations, Tony was brave enough to poke fun at Ziva’s miscues in American slang and colloquialisms. However her character really was different when she started putting up with Tony calling her ‘probie’. The attitude was different, the mystique was gone from there on out, and the change in persona was an integral part of the fallout from her last Mossad mission. My point was that she lost part of her allure with it.

Comment by Gil – December 22, 2011 10:34 PM PDT
          • A lot of people miss S3-wild Ziva.
            I really get why people miss that, but somehow I like her development. That’s always a matter of taste. Characters change… some approve of the change, some don’t.
            It will always be like that.
            But I get your point Gil. I bet you’re not alone. A lot of people agree (not me, but I know people who miss her Mossad-attitude…)

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:17 AM PDT
          • Ziva used to be pretty predictable in the early days and she is much most interesting now, while still being lethal when necessary. It now hard to say how she will react in some instances.

Comment by Mo – December 23, 2011 09:39 AM PDT
          • donna

Comment by donna – December 23, 2011 10:33 AM PDT
          • Not to mention THE most FANTASTIC Back Pockets of ANYONE!!!!

Comment by Rick – December 23, 2011 11:00 AM PDT
          • Who would you rather have at your back if you were in a ticklish situation? I’d go with Ziva now or before over Sarah any time.

Comment by Allan Helgeson – December 23, 2011 07:15 PM PDT
        • I love NCIS and Ziva has allways been a great on the show . dont be mean . if you dont care for her that you …. but you dont need to be mean and call names !!!!

Comment by candi – December 23, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I have often thought of turning to a life of Federal Crime just so Ziva would arrest me.

Comment by M L – December 23, 2011 11:09 AM PDT
          • I thoroughly concur; If you don’t care for this beauty, then don’t let your wife or girlfriend tune in to NCIS!!!!

Comment by BUD TWIGG – December 24, 2011 08:19 AM PDT
        • You are an Ignorant Fool. Ziva’s got it made hands down. Just look at the results so far.This other chick doesn’t have the looks or class that Ziva does. Hang your head in shame, HA HA HA!!!!!!

Comment by Ruthie Thomas – December 23, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ziva may be the most lethal but Sara is more cuddly.

Comment by Charlie Bloom – December 24, 2011 09:30 AM PDT
          • If you don’t think Sarah has looks or class you’ve obviously never seen her in action. She’s way classier and much more cunning and suave than Ziva’s. Ziva’s great, I love her character, but if we’re talking about cuter and more crushable, Sarah wins.

Comment by Kate – December 24, 2011 01:55 PM PDT
        • How can you say Ziva is boring? She is still beautiful, full of energy and doesn’t put up with any BS from Tony or anyone else.

Comment by Narciso Sandoval – December 23, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think she is a lot of fun, giving tony a hard time, she is cool

Comment by raul cabanellas – December 24, 2011 05:32 AM PDT
        • I agree, Sarah is totally awesome! Chuck is one of my absolute favorite TV shows of all time. I would like to point out, though, that Sarah has also changed, like Ziva has. It would be unreasonable and illogical for Ziva to have not become less wild. Now, she thinks of the consequences of her actions before performing them. And she would totally tease Tony, the writers just haven’t included such a scene.
          Oh, and it is impossible to defeat the NCIS obsession; it is an OCD.

Comment by ChuckandNCISfan – December 23, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i had no idea tvline was so popular with rednecks and lower-class retirees. there is absolutely no other possible explanation for ziva’s results so far.

Comment by lyuda – December 23, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • HEY, I WORKED IN THE MIDDLE EAST AS A D.O.D. CONTRACTOR. MY ENTRANCE TOOK FULL COLLEGE DEGREE 4 NOT 2 YR. DEGREE. HAD TO LEARN PASHTUN AND PHARSEE TO COMMUNICATE. HAD TO KNOW NOT LEARN VAST AMOUNTS OF NON FRIENDLY WEAPONRY AND ELECTRONICS IN ORDER TO JUST SURVIVE DAILY. MY POINT IS THAT I LIKE N.C.I.S. AND I DON’T CONSIDER MYSELF A REDNECK OR LOWER CLASS RETIREE, ON THE CONTRARY I FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MY SOCIOECONOMIC SITUATION. I WILL SAY THAT IF THINKING THAT COTE DE PABLO IS HOT!!!!!!! IS REDNECK OR ANY OTHER NEGATIVE THING THEN I AM A CARD TOTING REDNECK. THANKS FOR YOUR SHALLOW COMMENTS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE FOR ZIVA TO USE HANDCUFFS ON ME ANY TIME. ROB :)

Comment by ROB – December 23, 2011 11:19 PM PDT
          • WHAT A RUDE AND UGLY REMARK TO MAKE. WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM, THE TYPE THAT BELIEVES ALL THAT T.TV. REALITY BS SO FAKE

Comment by shirl – December 24, 2011 04:14 AM PDT
          • Oh dear seems that some people are now reduced to name calling when their shallow characters are not doing well in the polls. Shallow characters never garner the following of the multi-layered characters. Ziva is a better character with a well developed characters giving the character a longer life. Go Ziva.

Comment by Barb – December 24, 2011 07:06 AM PDT
        • Ziva has went through alot, and it is going to take her some time to catch up her emotions and her action… but she is still the toughest woman on TV. GO Gibbs, and you better not ever retire .NCIS is number one!!!!

Comment by shirl – December 24, 2011 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yea cause having one fan base affect the vote over a different fan base is so productive…

Comment by Joe – December 22, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely disagree. I like Ziva more now than I did back then. She’s way more open now. People used to think that was she was a heartless killing machine that had no feelings. As the show has grown so has her character. That’s what suppose to happen. She still has elements of the “old” Ziva that come through at different times except now we get to see the softer side of her. I don’t get how she appears self-centered and arrogant. I guess I’m not watching the same show.

Comment by Steph – December 23, 2011 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree with your comments! Viva La Ziva!!!

Comment by Punc24 – December 23, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen to that!

Comment by MKV – December 23, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ditto, Steph.

Comment by Verg – December 23, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Love that Ziva is not afraid to show her feelings, especially around Tony and Gibbs. Swan Song is a perfect example. Finally let her emotions come to light with the person who she totally connects with emotionally. She and Tony share a very special bond that we hope soon developes into what we are waiting for; them getting together. Go Tiva. Go Cote. You are a super talented woman!

Comment by Sherri Keefer – December 23, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Shame “Chuck” fans can’t organize for something actually useful, like I don’t know, getting their show renewed…

Comment by Tom – December 23, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • We did.

Comment by Carmichael – December 23, 2011 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Three times, in fact.

Comment by PJM – December 23, 2011 03:39 PM PDT
        • LOL the chuck fans did rally. the problem is that there’s just no competing with Ziva. Ziva is by far one of the two most crushed on women in TV (her Coworker Abby would be the other) and if you think for one minute that ANY of the chuck characters are gonna rob her of that title then you REALLY should try again. NCIS is one of the most watched shows on TV for a REASON! the women are gorgeous the men are sexy they are all awesome and the chemistry between the cast is like none other on TV. so good luck Chuck yer gonna need it.

Comment by Erin – December 23, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I totally agree with you Erin….go Ziva! and the rest of NCIS!

Comment by merce – December 23, 2011 09:55 AM PDT
          • I love NCIS with a passion, and I love chuck as well. Both shows have a wonderful cast.. NCIS’s is a bit more refined. But if your going on pure looks, definitely Sarah Walker.

Comment by Meh – December 23, 2011 10:09 AM PDT
          • I also agree with you Erin. I used to think that JAG was the greatest show to hit TV until NCIS came along. Kate was a good character in the show, but when Ziva David came along it just added more excitement and “Fun” to the already phenomenal TV show. Semper Fi Gibbs!!!

Comment by SamC – December 23, 2011 11:23 AM PDT
          • I totally agree with Erin and the others on this post. The exception being with Meh on pure looks. Ziva’s sultry, mysterious look has Sarah beat hands down, up, to the side…

Comment by Verg – December 23, 2011 03:09 PM PDT
          • She is one of the two most crushed on women in tv??
            You’re not talking by men are you?
            What on earth is going on with these polls!

Females need to stop voting on crushability of other females since you obviously have less than zero clue!

How can Ziva be running away with this? This is as shocking as Alex getting dumped in the second round!

Man those Mayans were right, world be ending soon and the voting in this contest just may be the reason!

Comment by me – December 23, 2011 11:11 PM PDT
        • UMMM… Chuck Fans have already done that 3 times. How many shows can say they got 5 years when after every season the show was in question of returning?

Comment by Lil Jo – December 23, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Uhhh actually Chuck Fans saved the show three years running. We are just a fanatical as NCIS fans. We are MORE fanatical than Burn Notice Fans. (I don’t care what those robo polls said). It just so happens that NBC and Warner Brothers are morons and they wanna make money on drivel (reality TV) instead of quality shows that the public wants. (Showed that for the last three years) This year they said no more saving Chuck, no matter what, It’sthe last season. So next time before you make dumb comments like that… do some research. A-hole!

Comment by Bob – December 30, 2011 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Characters have to evolve though. And you can’t say Ziva has lost all of her ”mossad Ziva” you can still see it come through her from time to time, we are just seeing a different side to her. and im sure 6 years of being in NCIS will soften her up of course that would be expected! I think it would be more boring to have the same old mossad Ziva rather than seeing another side to her

Comment by Anon – December 23, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • todays ziva is just another kate an we dont need another kate we need something in the middle of old ziva an current ziva

Comment by Dan – December 23, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just another Kate? I don’t think so. Ziva may have been more drastically different back in her Mossad days from Kate; but the last time I checked, the writers haven’t erased her past, the set of skills she brings to NCIS, or the values she holds dear. I’m sorry, but I honestly think that to compare her to Kate would be to disregard the uniqueness of either and both characters :)

Comment by Soph – December 23, 2011 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, I think that even if it is important for the character to evolve, I personnally regret that she left Mossad, it added something to the character, making her different from the others, and I also think that the evolution is too extreme, like when she cries every time someone is hurt, or dies… I meen, she used to be a killer ! Her training cannot disappear that easily ! Even if she remains my favourite character, I’m not a fan of her evolution and hope we’ll get more “old Ziva” in the future !

Comment by Quabelle – December 23, 2011 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ziva HAD to evolve when she became an American citizen. Her Mossad capabilities are still there but she is a more sensitive and caring person since becoming an American. I will love her no matter what, but I do wish they would give her a bigger part once in a while so she could show her Mossad training. My favorite episode is the one where she was thought to be dead but her team found her, Tony was given truth serum and Gibbs shot her attacker before he could kill Ziva, Tony, and McGee.

Comment by Judy – December 23, 2011 10:54 AM PDT
        • She’s definitely NOT another Kate. When they killed off Kate, I was bummed, but Ziva is definitely a more interesting character. I’m a Ziva fan.

Comment by Sally – December 23, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You guys just like getting beatup and killed by a dangerous woman!! LOL

Comment by Parm – December 23, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Give it up Chuckies. I mean your series is over. NCIS is still going. So suck it up.

Comment by Nate – December 23, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well… obviously… NCIS is still number 1 ;) GO ZIVA!

Comment by Kelly – December 23, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!LEAVE ONE TUES. NIGHT AND CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT

Comment by SHIRL – December 24, 2011 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Throwing a bone to the Ziva fans: She’s changed over the years” well… that tends to happen. characters grow. it would be boring if they stayed the same over years. ziva still kicks ass!

Comment by Kate – December 23, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gotta point out, you don’t have an Internet fan base that’s bigger, you can tell just by looking on facebook, NCIS:13,675,265 fans and likes, and chuck: doesn’t even HAVE a page!

Comment by Isabel – December 23, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry, but Chuck does have a Facebook page. I watch both shows and like both characters.

Comment by Janie – December 24, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • not true…Chuck actually does have a FB page. It’s called “Official CHUCK Page”…

Comment by wah – December 24, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I find it funny that you brought that up. I just went and looked it up on facebook. You do realize it only has 272 likes… right? Give it up guys, there’s no way you’re winning this war. I personally like Chuck, but I didn’t get past the first season. It had no reason to it. It didn’t have the good plot or characters for that matter, that NCIS has. Though Sarah Walker may be pretty, Ziva David would kick her ass any day.

Comment by Bandit – December 25, 2011 11:15 PM PDT
      • Ziva is still as dangerous as she was, just cause she isn’t mossad any more doesn’t mean she forgot her training and way of life. it just means she’s learning other ways of handling herself and using her mossad traing for more important purposes.

Comment by Les – December 24, 2011 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you’re right Sarah’s the best

Comment by mikey – December 24, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you Carmichael of Carmichael of Industries?

Comment by chuckfanman – December 23, 2011 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sadly I am not, it’s just my way of expressing my fandom.

Comment by Carmichael – December 23, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My favorite episode was the one where she sang and wore that blue dress. Anyone remember the number of that episode?

Comment by Tim Jordan – December 23, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 6×01 “Last Man Standing” :)

Comment by Soph – December 23, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This polls are something else. Someone publishes details of a programme that adjustes IP addresses on an NCIS website and Ziva suddenly leaps into the lead.

Comment by Elana – December 23, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nice try, hater. CBS’s official twitter and facebook accounts just posted the competition link this morning, so of course there’s going to be a surge. Try to control your bitterness ;)

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 23, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ziva wins with a doubt ive seen alot of beautiful ladies but none as stunning as ziva she has the most beautiful eyes i ever saw also the way she wears her hair is attractive aswell
      ziva wins this hands down

Comment by TERRY – December 23, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, but nobody, I mean NO-BODY, is hotter than Cote. Your girl Sarah should be proud to come in second.

Comment by Danny – December 23, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, Ziva is hot and all, but Sara is the hottest one on TV right now.

Comment by Lil Jo – December 23, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, Ziva is hot and will stay like that for a long time. My girl always!

Comment by Narciso Sandoval – December 23, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE ZIVA

Comment by Jhonatan – December 23, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i have always thougt shee is the best looking woman on t.v.intelegnt also

Comment by john casey – December 26, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve never watched “CHUCK” and love NCIS, but ‘Sarah’ is much hotter than ‘Ziva’, and this is the 1st time I’ve ever seen a pict of her.

Comment by KAMASUTRA – December 23, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re both winners.

Comment by chris – December 23, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva’s a beast! Watch NCIS – Season 5, Episode 10 – Corporal Punishment Where Ziva kicks a guys butt whos on steroids. Nuff Said! ZIVA WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!

Comment by echoechoecho – December 23, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Guys, stop with the hatred, please.
      This is really a tough choice for me.
      I love both of them! I love both of the TV shows.
      So i decided not to vote. Hahaha

Comment by Chucky Di Nozz – December 23, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Holy Smokes. I leave my computer for a few hours and Sarah goes from leading a close race of 51% to 49% to a whopping 79% to 21% loss? How the hell did that happen so fast? I mean, yes, I did vote for her, but I expected Ziva to win because NCIS is the number one scripted show on television and has been for the past few years while Chuck struggles to get renewed every season. I just don’t understand how the scales tipped so dramatically so fast?

Comment by Billie – December 23, 2011 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • CBS posted news of the poll on the NCIS Facebook page :) and I guess more people found out about the poll then, lol.

Comment by Soph – December 23, 2011 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • heh you lot who cares ..they are both fantastic..

Comment by CHRIS COOPER – December 24, 2011 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a huge fan of both shows, I need to point out Sarah has to fight every week; Ziva talks smack and rounds corners carrying a gun. Both are worthy, but in different ways. in this poll, Sarah should win.

Comment by Tristan – December 24, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I got the Ziver fever.

Comment by Saint Alicia – December 22, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. Go Ziva! :)

Comment by Stephanie – December 22, 2011 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too.Go Ziva! she kicks ass…

Comment by Cajun – December 23, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! ZIVA all the way!

Comment by Kiki – December 23, 2011 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am going with Sarah I am still piss JJ lost poor girl

Comment by Michael – December 22, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva all the way. She is just THE BEST. Beautiful, kick ass, funny, loving. I have a big crush on her (and Cote) :-)

Comment by Cindy – December 22, 2011 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS, and Ziva is beautiful…But Sarah is absolutely stunning!

Comment by Ska – December 22, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!! I LOVE her sooo much. Please vote for her.

Comment by Hannah – December 22, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • go go go ziva

Comment by estefania – December 22, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ZIVA ZIVA !! :D Hispanic beauty ^^. She is l3@Ü$$$$ <333 Cote de Pablo ftw (:

Comment by Ziver David NCIS – December 22, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Special Agent Ziva David !!!<3

Comment by Cloiser – December 22, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Realistically this shouldn’t be close but because of how many people watch NCIS it will be.

Nonetheless, go Yvonne.

Comment by Tim – December 22, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have loved Ziva since her first episode on NCIS but no one is better than Yvonee! Love her in Chuck! She and Josh Schwartz (The OC and not Gossip Girl :[) were the 2 main reasons I started to watch it…

Comment by dan – December 22, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva, no contest!

Comment by Ashley – December 22, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love Sarah/Chuck, I will go with Ziva until the end! Such a hard decision though. They are both so badass but I love NCIS and Ziva’s character more!! She is so beautiful, I wish I could be more like her!

Comment by K – December 22, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both hot…both great, but Ziva owns my heart.

Comment by Svenja – December 22, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with Tim. NCIS has a bigger fanbase. But YVONNE YVONNE YVONNE.

Comment by anna – December 22, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA all the way!!! :D

Comment by Ali – December 22, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I picked Sarah, but this is a case where I don’t care which one wins I like both of them.

Comment by Thomas – December 22, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ALL THE WAY, LETS VOTE BY LOOKS ZIVE WILL BEAT ANYONE, EVEN TONY. LETS VOTE BY BEAUTIFUL, ZIVA AGAIN, SHE WILL OUT BEAT TONY AGAIN. LETS VOTE BY KICKING ASS, ZIVE AGAIN, SHE WILL OUT BEAT TONY AND GIBBS.

Comment by GARY – December 22, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree, voting by looks to me is still Sarah. There’s a thing about Beauty and the beholder.

Comment by Carmichael – December 22, 2011 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt Ziva would beat Tony (even as a big Ziva-fan I doubt it). Both antis and pros like Tony. She doesn’t have to beat out Gibbs or Tony. All of them own my heart. NCIS characters are awesome!!!

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, and I should have mentioned this before of course, but isn’t pitting a man against a woman in something like this akin to comparing tacos and bananas? Not everybody likes both.

Comment by Carmichael – December 23, 2011 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the point of voting when all the sheep from Castle & Bones are just give a win to mediocrity.

Comment by dee123 – December 22, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, Bones’ Temperance Brennan was eliminated, and no other characters were even nominated, and then Castle’s Kate Beckett is absolutely stunning and completely badass. Totally deserving of the win. No other Castle characters were nominated either, unlike many other shows.
      GO BECKETT!

Comment by CastleBuffySVU – December 22, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • after sara kicks zivas ass (sadly), shell face off against kate and lose. then it should be the man vs woman finalists in a vote for the ultimate crush. i would definitely vote kate on that one, even though i think tony is quite handsome.

Comment by TJCrinc – December 22, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you dont vote for ziva i will cry no one wants to see a little girl cry do you

Comment by alicia – December 22, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I eat tears for breakfast, go Sarah Walker WOOT WOOT

Sarah is beating Ziva, HAHAHA

Comment by Bob – December 22, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • not any more shes not in your face

Comment by alicia – December 23, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cry away… it’s the same kind of blackmail that Ziva uses… though in her case it’s do what I want or I will kill you.

Comment by JustJeanette – December 22, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i know i love ziva i have been watching theese polls all day if ziva loses i seriously will cry and hunt anyone who voted sarah (just kidding im a non-violent person(unlike ziva who i still love))

Comment by alicia – December 23, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • here’s a box of kleenex for you

Comment by as – December 22, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sarah’s fans might want to hold on to the Kleenex, when thankfully Suck goes off the air in a few weeks.

Comment by Anna – December 22, 2011 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah honestly it will make me a little said when a show like Near Completely Indistinguishable Series lives one when a show like Chuck that isn’t the same as everything else can’t get six seasons. I’m still holding out for the movie though.

Comment by Carmichael – December 23, 2011 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *said=sad and *one=on, a bit tired sorry

Comment by Carmichael – December 23, 2011 08:01 AM PDT
        • yup thats right im not the only one who loves ziva in your faces ps you can hold the kleenex i wont be needing them when sarah goes down

Comment by alicia – December 23, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you are the one needing those tissues …. awwww …GO ZIVA…

Comment by editorncis – December 24, 2011 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well seeing as how the FSM doesn’t appear to be granting me a last second Holiday miracle, I can at least say Sarah lost to someone worthy. Still not enough to get me to watch NCIS. Though I wouldn’t mind if Cote de Pablo is in the Chuck movie I so badly want.

Comment by Carmichael – December 24, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker forever!

Comment by Sarahfann – December 22, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva has to win:L

Comment by Christine – December 22, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that

Comment by estefania – December 22, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nope! ziva must lose!!

Comment by lada – December 22, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah won a similar tournament on eonline.com’s Girl On Top a while ago, so you can’t count her out yet!!

Comment by Audrey – December 22, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mmmm! Girl on top is the best!!

Comment by Voldemort – December 23, 2011 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who wants to lose to Beckett? ;)

Comment by BoltBait – December 22, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one is really hard for me.
    I mean, Sarah…just…wow. I think she’s just so gorgeous.
    Then, I remember something from NCIS -
    Ziva singing in the nightclub.

Yep, Ziva it is.

Comment by Shane – December 22, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne is just stunning! I’d like to see her go all the way.

Comment by Jon – December 22, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!

Comment by kytivafan – December 22, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva!!!!

Comment by dragonheart – December 22, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) – Chuck 54.36%

Comment by Michael – December 22, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right! I love Sarah Walker, I will never vote against her, Ziva is gonna lose this match for sure…

Comment by Bob – December 22, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Uh Think again! Ziva is way in the lead, this sarah girl is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NCIS forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Lexi – December 24, 2011 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW. This is a close one. But sorry, gotta go for Sarah. =)

Comment by Rosa – December 22, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My crush is on Ziva David! C’mon NCIS fans we have the power! Vote!!!

Comment by vollisar – December 22, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to go with Sarah. Yvonne acts great, you can’t even tell she’s got the Aussie accent, and she’s smoking hot. I’ll give Cote respect because she’s given crappy lines and she still gives a great performance. I mean how long does Ziva have to be in America before she stops misspeaking common American phrases?

Comment by Ken – December 22, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a lot harder than you think, haha. Granted, I’m not in the US, but when you speak multiple languages there are often many similar phrases in different languages that you can mix up.

To give Ziva credit, she doesn’t often make the same mistake twice, and she does often say the right things (which go unnoticed because we’re used to hearing them that way). For example, [SPOILER TO SEASON 8] “Were you just using me to get information just in case things with Barrett didn’t *pan out*?” “Pan out” isn’t a phrase common in countries where there isn’t a majority of English speakers. So, I give her kudos for that :D

Comment by Soph – December 23, 2011 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ziva, but have to go with the Aussie. GO SARAH!!

Comment by PJM – December 22, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am still trying to figure out how JJ Jareau lost out to Ziva. I love all the ladies here, but JJ, IMO, anyways is pretty damn fine

Comment by Jericho227 – December 22, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah will get my vote everytime !

Comment by Claire – December 22, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait until CBS puts this on their website. Once the NCIS fans are made aware, it will be a blowout.

Comment by apor – December 22, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA!!!!!

Comment by foreverjethro – December 22, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ziva! But if she loses Beckett will wipe the floor with this Chuck chick.

Comment by Rhedesign – December 22, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let make Ziva lose

Comment by Michael – December 22, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shut the f*ck up Michael. Honestly the entire website including the moderators are sick of your constant hate. You better watch out before you get banned.

Comment by Ugh. – December 22, 2011 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it’s better if we ignore him.
        Even if Ziva loses, she is one of the 4 most crushable female crime show girls. So yay for that :)
        Sarah is also a great, kick-ass character

Comment by Svenja – December 23, 2011 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What is it with you and Ziva hate? There’s nothing wrong with her! If you have that much of an issue with her, then I suggest you get off this website now, stop leaving comments and let everyone else vote. No one else wants to hear the crap that comes out of your mouth or what you leave as a comment, you twit.
      Just leave us Ziva-lovers to love Ziva in peace and stop your hate comments.

Comment by Andrea – December 23, 2011 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, that’s a little extreme…I’ve seen plenty of hate for other characters. It’s not like only Ziva-lovers have a right to comment.

Comment by em – December 23, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love both of them, but I’m leaning more towards Sarah Walker.

Comment by Justin – December 22, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always…Ziva! a really kick ass ninja chick

Comment by Pola – December 22, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva! Not only is she beautiful, she can take whatever is thrown at her! She’s dangerous from her time in Mossad, and she’d clearly beat Sarah any time! She could kill you 18 different ways with a paper clip! :D

Comment by Sabine – December 22, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voted for Ziva David – the NCIS Beauty!

Comment by Zeevah – December 22, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sarah is cute and good actress, but ziva/cote has exotix beauty, and has mysterious look, smart, ninja,wonderful actress,funny etc. she has many qualities

Comment by estefania – December 22, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cote is gorgeous, but she’s not exotic, she’s Latino. Beautiful, yes, exotic, no. Just because Jackson called her an exotic beauty does not make it right – he was talking to an exotic Middle Eastern/Israeli.

Comment by Please – December 22, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes but we’re voting for the character not the actress, therefore Ziva being Israeli makes her an exotic beauty.
        Either way, Cote’s Chilean heritage is gorgeous anyways. :)

Comment by Tegan – December 22, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Estefania, I agree that Cote’s Chilean heritage makes her a very exotic beauty!

Comment by vollisar – December 22, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yvonne Strahovski’s legs alone could win this competition. She is amazingly beautiful — and her character is much more original than de Pablo’s (witty repartee can be found in so many of the female law enforcement leads).

Comment by DN – December 22, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.
      The NCIS fans might win this, but Yvonne beats Cote seriously in any gorgeous competition.

Comment by Jon – December 23, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This.

My impression is only about 20%, at best, of the voters here are male so this whole thing is ending up with a lot of rather odd results.

Comment by me – December 23, 2011 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ALL OF THESE.

Got nothing against Ziva or NCIS, watched a decent amount of episodes, but Yvonne Strahovski has got to be the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Comment by James – January 9, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva will always get my vote :D

Comment by irishtrisha – December 22, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SARAH WALKER!

Comment by Captain – December 22, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva is a beautiful, smart and classy lady. My vote goes to Ziva.

Comment by Julia – December 22, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZIVA ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Jealousy is such an ugly trait, haters ;)

Comment by Ariella – December 22, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And if there’s someone out there who knows about being ugly, it’s you.

Comment by PJM – December 23, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • HA! As if… stay mad, hater!
        ZIVA <3 <3 <3

Comment by Ariella – December 23, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, because my entire existence is based on whether one television character is hotter than another. [/sarcasm] Get a life, willya?

Comment by PJM – December 24, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post